Boku no Hero Academia Oneshots

Por Dia_0724

Requests are open! I just really enjoy BNHA and want to share it with others! ^^ Mais

Requests Open!
Midoriya Izuku x Reader (fluff) - Mr. Snuggles
Katsuki Bakugou x Reader - Summer Festival
Dabi x Reader (lemon) - Little Girl
Todoroki Shoto x Reader - That Winter Evening
Kirishima Eijirou x Reader (Angst) -Thank you
Todoroki Shoto/Bakugou Katsuki x Reader - Valentine's Day
Tomura Shigaraki x Reader (fluff) - Video Games
Kaminari Denki x Reader (Lime) - Shocking!
Dabi x Reader - Troublemakers (Part 1)
I think I broke the Anime Matrix
Midoriya Izuku x Reader (Lemon) - Daddy
Aizawa Shota x Reader - Theme Parks
Katsuki Bakugou x Reader (Lemon) - Not going down without a fight
Todoroki Shoto x Reader (Fantasy AU) - Kingdom Flower
Dabi x Reader - Troublemakers (Part 2)
Bakugou Katsuki x Assassin!Reader (AU) - Feel Invincible
Midoriya Izuku x Short! Singer! Reader - Deja Vu
Yandere! Villain! Deku x Reader x Bakugou Katsuki - The cat's eyes (Part 1)
Yandere!Villain! Deku/Bakugou Katsuki x Reader - The Cat's Eyes (Part 2) (Lemon)
Todoroki Shoto x Reader (Fantasy AU) (Lemon) - Fuck the Rules
Dabi x reader - my favourite hero
(Long fic)Yandere! Todoroki Shoto x Reader - If I could choose any word
--•A day off (various)
Right now
🎄Neko! Izuku! x Neko! Reader (lemon) - baby, its cold outside
🎄Todoroki Shoto x Reader - Under the mistletoe
Tomura Shigaraki x Short! Reader - keep your hat on!
🎄Dabi x Kind! Reader (fluff) - Hot chocolate and fairylights
Eyyy
❤Bakugou Katsuki x Reader (lemon) - Fat ass!
❤Dabi x Villain! Reader (Lemon) - Hunting Love
s o r r y
Yandere!Kirishima Eijirou x suicidal!reader - (part one)Mine to Protect
Vampire! Izuku Midoriya x Werewolf! Reader (Lemon) - Kacchan
Aizawa Shota x Reader (fluff) - embarrassment
Shinsou Hitoshi x Reader (Lemon) - Dormatory disaster
Bakugo Katsuki x Reader (fantasy AU) - hell yes
Tomura Shigaraki x cute!reader (lemon) - pinkies up, we're posh here!
Aizawa Shota x reader (lemon) - bedhead
Shigaraki Tomura x Dying! Reader - Maybe next time
Pet names -«Various»
Dabi x Reader (fluff) - Pizza
🔷discussion- Dabi is a todoroki
Dabi lemon (sequel)??
Dabi x reader (Lemon) - little girl PART 2
Kaminari Denki x suicidal! Reader (Lemon) - Feel better
(T ^ T)
An entire book?!?!
Villain! Bakugou Katsuki x Reader - Hostage
Dabi/Aizawa Shota x Reader (Lemon) - A little competition
Villain! Katsuki Bakugou x Reader (Lemon) Part 2 - Hostage
Izuku Midoriya x Reader (Fluff) - Make it all better
Cover contest!
Shigaraki Tomura x reader (fluff) - Kawaii
Yandere! Shigaraki Tomura x Reader - Unstable
𝓟𝓲𝓬𝓴 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓽𝓮|| Midoriya /Bakugou /Todoroki x Reader - Angelic
Help wanted
Sick but alive
Todoroki Shoto x Reader (short angst) - Kindling
Dabi x Reader - Blossoms
Hey guys, please read
Todoroki shoto x Shy! Reader
More LEMONS! Return of the author too! Please read :)
Please read
Bakugou Katsuki x Reader (LEMON) - Experimentation
Jojo fans?
It's up!
Boo (you've been spookified)

Todoroki Shoto x Reader (Lemon) - Trains or sofas?

33.8K 355 713
Por Dia_0724

(Y/n-chan's outfit for the day)

"Let's all go out this weekend Y/n-chan."

You stood outside of the train station, waiting on your friends to show up. You were supposed to be going out with Midoriya, Uraraka, Iida, Tsuyu and Todoroki today since you had all passed your exams. Some of the other students had wanted to tag along, but they - Mina, Kirishima and Kaminari - hadn't passed. So it was just you guys, going into the city to spend the day.

You were brought away from your train of thought by the sound of your name being called. You turned to your left to see Uraraka waving and jogging towards you.

"Hi Y/n-chan! Are you ready for today?"

"Yeah! I'm super hyped to go into the city; I haven't been in so long."

She was about to reply, when the rest of the group finally caught up. They all greeted you, before Tenya started to lecture Uraraka on the dangers of running away from a group at a busy station. You just laughed and watched your friends talking as they waited for the train to arrive, unknowing that someone was looking at you every time you laughed.

Izuku spotted his friend being very blunt and not masking the fact that he was staring at the h/c girl whatsoever, so he pulled him away from the group.

"Todoroki-kun, you keep staring at Y/n-chan. You have to be more subtle if you want to keep your crush a secret."

"Do I? I'm not trying to hide the fact that I like her. She's just oblivious. Even Bakugou figured it out and she hasn't."

Izuku sighed, rubbing his temples.

"Okay, if you really want to, then try and get closer to her today."

"Thank you for the advice. I'll try."

And so, the group got onto the train and began their long journey to the city.

———————————

'I knew that coming during morning rush hour would be bad!'

You stood on the train with your friends, though you weren't sure where they were. When you entered the train, it wasn't too busy. But when your group had finished getting on, around 20 people followed. This lead to the train being very cramped and you being pressed against the side of the wall. You and your friends had all somehow managed to lose each other too, which meant that you had no idea whether they were even in the same carriage as you anymore.

When someone pressed against your back suddenly, you freaked out and tried not to move. You could definitely feel that it was a male, but you didn't want to cause a situation. He could obviously sense your panic, because he leaned into your ear and whispered.

"It's okay Y/n-chan. It's just me."

You were relieved that you could hear the voice of Todoroki, and that it wasn't some old pervert pressed against you. You turned your head slightly and glanced back at the male, seeing his handsome smile directed at you. You smiled back, before turning to face the wall you were pressed against again.

The train suddenly turned a corner, and you felt Todoroki pressing further up against you. It just so happened that you felt something touching your butt, and it wasn't his hand. Your face flushed a thousand shades of crimson as the vehicle came to a stop and the doors opened. Many people got off of the train, giving you some breathing space, only for many more to get on. This meant that you were basically a pancake against the wall now, with your crush pressed into your back.

Your stop was only 4 stops away, so you decided to just let it be until you got off of the train.

After it started moving again, you felt a hand creeping under your skirt. You kept still in case it was an accident, and you didn't want to make it move any further. You knew that Todoroki was the only one pressed against your back, since there wasn't enough room for him to get out of his space and that he hadn't moved from before.

'I'll show her I like her.'

That's what ran through the heterochromatic boy's mind. He knew that this was a step up of what he had wanted to do, but being pressed against the girl he liked wasn't doing his lower half any good.

Your eyes widened in shock when you felt a finger poke at your underwear, the feeling making you jump. Shoto's hand stroked along your clothed slit in a caressing manner. You dared to glance up at his face, only to see him staring intensely at you with eyes full of lust and something else that you couldn't quite place. You stayed still however, allowing him to make your heart and stomach flutter with the foreign sensation he was delivering.

You almost let out a gasp when you felt his hand move under your panties, his finger moving the same way that it was before.

'We're on a train!'

He teased you for a little longer before pushing his digit past your entrance. It felt odd; having something entering you. While you were busy thinking, his finger curled against you, causing you to almost moan. Your hand raced to your mouth though to cover it as your cheeks flushed red.

He pulled his finger in and out, curling it every once in a while. You were trying not to make a single sound in case you attracted attention and someone realised what he was doing. He pulled his fingers out and rubbed your clit, sending large waves of pleasure over you. You could feel his hot breath on the back of your neck that only served to make you feel more aroused.

When the train stopped to let passengers on, he would shield his current actions by leaning his head on your shoulder and wrap his free arm around your waist, making you seem like a couple.

He entered a second finger when a new flurry of passengers entered the carriage, making you grab his wrist. If he continued any more of this.. you couldn't in public. He didn't reply though, moving his fingers and hitting a certain spot inside of you. It made you shudder and your release came. He felt his fingers being soaked in your juices remained there until they stopped.

You glared up at the male, but your blush made it obvious that you weren't upset. It only darkened when he brought his fingers to his mouth, cleaning them while staring intensely at you like you were his prey.

You adjusted your underwear as your stop approached, waiting to get off and get some fresh air.

———————————————

The day had been amazing: you guys went to a cool restaurant, went shopping for clothing, got your photos taken in a photo booth (Izuku and Ochaco has insisted that you and Todoroki get some alone together), you went to the petting zoo, did some more shopping, and now you were walking home with Tsuyu and Todoroki.

Things were pretty quiet on the way home, giving you a happy feeling since it allowed you to reminisce what had happened today. You felt a blush crawl onto your cheeks as you remembered the train journey to get to the city, and what had happened. You glanced over at the male in said topic, only to find him already smiling at you. You both blushed darkly, before looking away from each other. Tsuyu interrupted the silence, slowing her walk until she came to a stop.

"Well guys, this is me. I'll see you both at school on Monday."

"Bye Tsu-chan!"

She ran inside as you and Todoroki continued to walk towards your house. Your place was on the way to his, so he would likely walk you right up to the building.

You both continued down the road for a few minutes in a comfortable silence, before you reached the familiar street. You strode up to your door and pulled your keys out, freezing as you considered your options.

"Do you want to come in for a while? My parents are away on foreign hero business."

His eyes seemed to light up at the idea, and a small smile graced his lips.

"I'd love to."

Your cheeks dusted red as you turned back to the front door, unlocking it and opening it. You both stepped inside of the quiet home, taking your shoes off by the door.

"You have a beautiful home."

"Thank you. It's what my parents could afford since they're both heroes."

You placed your shoes in their respective places, before taking your crush's shoes and doing the same. You stood back up and turned to face Todoroki, only to see that he was closer than before. A lot closer than before.

You blushed and backed up against the wall, him only moving closer. He didn't wait any longer and captured your lips in a passionate kiss. His hands moved to rest on your hips, his thumbs rubbing circles on them. Gripping his hair made him let out a groan and begin to lead the two of you to the sofa. He sat on it and pulled you into his lap, his tongue swiping your bottom lip. You opened your mouth and allowed him to have access, your tongues fighting for dominance. He won and began to explore your mouth, caressing your wet muscle with his own affectionately.

Hands tugged at your sweater and you raised your arms while pulling away from the kiss, allowing Shoto to remove it. He could see your f/c lacy bra now and was ogling it like he didn't know what it was. He snapped out of it and pulled his own shirt over his head, tossing the two garments to the floor.

His lips connected with your neck, beginning to leave small kisses and love marks as he searched for your sweet spot. You closed your eyes and allowed him to do it, running your hands through his bi-coloured tresses. You tugged slightly when he found the spot, allowing him to know. He began to abuse the spot, sucking and biting it to leave his mark. Moans left your mouth and found his ears, making his already growing bulge get a lot tighter in his pants.

"T-Todoroki-kun. Wait a minute."

He moved back from your neck and looked up at you with eyes filled with... love? You blushed as you prepared your next words.

"I don't want this to just be a one time thing."

"It doesn't have to be. I love you, Y/n-chan."

His words made your heart flutter and your cheeks become the same colour as his red hair. He smiled gently at you, before lifting you up and laying you down on the sofa. He climbed over you and left a trail of kisses down your torso, stopping as he reached your skirt. With one pull, he had your skirt and panties off, revealing everything to him at once.

He leaned down and spread your legs further than they were, examining you intensely. You blushed darkly and tried to snap your legs shut, but his grip didn't allow it.

"It's so small... and cute."

Your heart wasn't even in your chest at this point. You didn't expect something like that from him and it made you embarrassed, the tips of your ears a blazing red colour.

"I want to try some."

He moved his head forward and gave your slit a long, teasingly slow lick from bottom to top, staring at you the whole time. You shuddered and bit your lip to stop a noise coming from the pleasure you were experiencing. He used two fingers to spread your lower lips, before poking your clit with his tongue. He massaged it gently and could finally hear the sweet moans he had been waiting oh so patiently for, making his pants unbearably tight.

He inserted his tongue and began to lap up your juices, causing you to whine and moan in pleasure. He inserted his finger too, wiggling it around in the places it felt best. It seemed like he just knew your body, even though he hadn't been with you before.

"T-Todoroki-kun, I-I'm gonna-"

He left your pleasure hanging in place, moving away from you and making the bubbling feeling that had once been in your stomach disappear suddenly. A whine of annoyance left your lips, but it stopped after you saw him unzipping his fly. He pulled his pants off and laid you down, rubbing his covered member against your entrance with a shaky sigh. You were gasping and clawing at his back, wanting to have him inside of you already.

"Please. Don't tease me."

He chuckled a little, before pulling his boxers down and allowing you to inspect him. He was a lot bigger than he had looked in his boxers, scaring you a little.

"It's okay. I'll be gentle."

You glanced up and your eyes met with his, a small smile presented on his face. Just his expression made you decide to trust him, and you nodded.

Without another word, he lined himself up and began to insert it.

You felt no pain from him stretching you because he was doing it so slowly. He would push a tiny bit and stay still for a second, before pushing again.

"It's all the way in. Would you like me to wait for you to adjust?"

You shook your head, smiling up at him.

"I'm not in pain. You can move now."

With another small nod, he began to thrust. The groans that came from his mouth after a second were something you hadn't expected. You would expect him to be a silent lover, not moaning out your name while his hands roamed up your stomach. He pushed harder, his speed also increasing. The room was filled with the sounds of wet skin slapping against skin as well as your heavy breathing. You let out a sharp gasp as he hit a certain spot, a loud moan soon following after.

He got the message and began to repeatedly aim for that spot, lifting one of your legs over his shoulder to access it better.

Your back arched suddenly, the release you had been waiting for finally appearing. You rode out your orgasm and noticed that Shoto's thrusts were becoming more desperate.

"Are you close?"

He nodded and pulled out suddenly, releasing his semen onto his boxers and your stomach.

"You didn't get any on the sofa, did you?"

He shook his head and stood up completely as you watched him. He then grabbed a blanket from the other sofa and wrapped it around you, lifting you into his arms.

He walked to the stairs while wiping your stomach off with his dirtied boxers, you staring up at him the entire time. He had such a gentle expression as he looked at you.

Todoroki got to your room and laid you down in your bed, stroking your hair with his hand.

"Get some sleep."

He crawled in beside you and pulled the covers over you both, also pulling you into his chest as he did.

You relaxed and snuggled into him, whispering a goodnight as you drifted off to sleep.

———————————————

Izuku stared at his phone while lying in bed.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

65.7K 1.7K 75
NOT A ONESHOT "This fanfiction sucks." - (Y/n) "And I took that personally." - ??? You are transported to the BNHA universe with the help of a strang...
170K 1.3K 70
This will include: Izuku Midoriya Katsuki Bakugo Shoto Todoroki Eijiro Kirishima Denki Kaminari I do not own my hero academia.
8.1K 89 20
idk what to put here-
58.5K 436 11
stop requesting. i will block you. most of these are sad or have serious themes because I like reading and writing angst. - I do not own BNHA or any...