Daddy network; JJK (18+)

jjk_1997_07 által

"Thank you for signing in daddy network! Please explore and spend your glorious time with your own sugar dadd... Több

Disclaimer
Outline
Prologue
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•

•1•

29.4K 713 748
jjk_1997_07 által

"SARZ YOU KIDDING ME NOW?!" I yelled out all of my anger.

"What?" This woman is getting on my nerves.

"Oh now we're trying to act innocent are we?!"

"I don't know what you're talking about Y/N."

"Oh reallyy?! Then what nonsense fuckery is this?"

I showed her my phone and the message I got.

"Thank you for signing in daddy network! Please explore and spend glorious time with your sugar daddy!

—From
www.daddynetwork.com"

She just laughed nervously. "See Y/N I was right! You did come to me to appreciate the great work I did for you."

Appreciate? My ass! I glared at her and she just scratched her head nervously and got up from the couch to escape.

"Dashi run run run! If you don't wanna get murdered!" And she just run to the main door to escape but I was quick enough to catch her.

"Not so fast sweetheart!"

"Y/N, we can talk and solve this right?" She chuckled nervously.

I sighed. "Okay then! Explain!"

"Y/N I know you're not interested but as a good friend, I tried to help you Y/N. I thought it can benefit you. It's okay if it didn't work. I failed to help my best friend." She kept her head low.

Shit. Now I feel bad. She wanted to help me and I just...Ahh why do I mess up stuff!!

"Sarz," I hugged her. "Okay, I know I got angry and you just wanted to help me. I'm sorry."

••••

I viewed the network site and maybe it's not a bad idea, I guess?

Most of the boys are around my age. My eyes caught a section called 'top rated men'

I clicked on it. There were 7 hot men, rated all 10. All were handsome and attractive.

I find the middle man the most attractive amongst others.

=========

MR. JEON~

Switch | 22

=========

My hands were quite shaky and I hesisted a little to click on it. I sighed. It's okay Y/N! Nothing's gonna happen! I closed my eyes and clicked it. I opened my eyes to see two options. It said whether daddy or baby.

I should choose daddy? I clicked it. And damn!! OMG!! I can feel my cheeks getting hotter! This man was indeed very sexy. Nope. Not this one. Too sexy for me to handle. I'm gonna blast! I gulped.

Jesus!! Too explicit for me to see. But can't resist man! He's too much!!!

There was his number.

"Dayum daddy!! He's sexy!!" My eyes widened in fear.

"Sarah! Don't scare me like that!"

"Hehe sorry. Girl, he's hella attractive! Just dm him already!"

I don't know!! I fixed my glasses and sighed. I glanced at the time and my reaction seemed like I just saw a ghost!! It's too late!!! I need to study!!! Finals are in 3 days!!!!!!!!

Shit!! No. A big fat NO!

"Woman, did you see the ghost of my great grandma or something? What's with that expression?"

"Sarz!! I need to start studying!!! I'm late!!!"

She rolled her eyes.

"Back to normal Y/N! The nerdy!!"

Call me whatever you want but I want to get a good job in a big company in Seoul. I gotta study hard for that! I need to get this daddy network out of my brain. At least I'll try to.

~~~**~~~

A/N: hey guys!!! I'm back with dada's network!!! Yayyyy! If Wattpad dares to delete this too, imma sue it -_-

Special thanks to @brokebutgucci !!!! She helped me a lot to bring this book back!! And I'm so thankful that you guys gave a lots of support to bring this book back!! I love y'all lots!!♥️♥️♥️

Credits to @parkgaze on ig!! Thank you so much for the pictures and the great edit she made. Her edits and ideas are amazing!!💜

Thank you so much for reading! Let's hope that we'll end this book properly without anyone deleting it! Please stay tuned!
~the return of Daddy network~

|vote• comment• follow• share•|

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

77.8K 3K 37
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
37.3K 765 49
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
166K 8.1K 52
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
50.4K 1.5K 24
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...