F.I.G.H.T. (Completed)

Από GenHope

More detailed description in story. Abella Mobisson has been around boxing most of her life. Her father was a... Περισσότερα

F.I.G.H.T.
Cast
00 | Overture
01 | Fight For Life
02 | Chatty Patty
03 | Hellos & Goodbyes
04 | Can I Talk To You?
05 | Free Smoke
06 | Can You Hear Me?
07 | Put You On
08 | Wins & Losses
09 | My Friend
10 | Kiss Of Life
11 | Connection
12 | No Wahala
13 | Pull Up
14 | The Morning After
15 | Red Flags
16 | Met My Match
17 | Misunderstood
18 | Infatuated
19 | Potential
20.1 | Special
20.2 | Struck
21 | My Equal
22 | The Blues
23 | The Test
24 | That's How You Feel?
25 | The Problem
26 | Strike 3
28 | Triggered
29 | Searching
30 | Too Deep
31 | Fear
32 | The Power of Love
33 | Mine
34 | Claiming
35.1 | My Home
35.2 | Home
36 | Love Ain't Enough
37 | Try Me
38 | Us vs. The World
39 | Flyin' High
40 | Losing, Lost
41.1 | The Crisis
41.2 | The Running
41.3 | The Chasing
42 | The Surrender
43 | The Rejoining
44 | Push Me
45 | Draw The Line
46 | Changes
47 | No Pain, No Gain
48 | Old Habits
49 | Prisoner
50 | Kryptonite
51 | F*cked Up
52 | Sabotage
53.1 | Crash
53.2 | Wait
54 | Break
55 | Return
56 | Win or Lose Yo Love
57 | Still Here
58 | Question
59 | Answers
60 | Heartbeat
Epilogue | Denoument

27 | Obvious / Over It

23K 1.3K 2.9K
Από GenHope

Round 2

July 4th, 2019

It's 8 o'clock in the morning in East Texas at Abella's home. She's been up since 6 in the morning trying to make sure everything that needs to be done before people get here for the 4th of July celebration. She had to make sure the house is cleaned, the decorations are up, her pool is clean, the lawn is pristine, the fireworks are here and ready, and the food is prepped and ready to be cooked.

After letting her Uncle, who happens to own a barbecue and soul food catering business into her house, she makes her way up the stairs. She goes to the master bedroom stopping in front of a mirror to see her hair all over the place.

And this is exactly why she rarely wears her real hair out. She doesn't know what to do with it when it comes to styling it. After cutting it she feels like it's at that awkward stage. Like always she uses a clip to pin it up. After that fight with Rejoice she decided to take her braids down. Rejoice definitely ripped out some of her hair, but that's a sacrifice she was willing to take.

She's glad Rejoice won't be coming tonight seeing as she didn't get an invite. All family and friends are welcome except her. It's in her best interest to stay far away from Abella or it'll be the same outcome every time.. fists being thrown.

She grabs her phone, camcorder, and Polaroid camera then makes her way down the upstairs hallway. She knocks on the door of one of the guest bedrooms and when she hears the word she enters.

"You done?" She asks once entering making Anthony turn around.

"No, I have one more." She chuckles at the facial expression he wears. She asked him if he could do her a favor and hang up a couple pictures for her. When he said yes he didn't know how long it would take.

"Oh, then you're almost done," she waves it off nonchalantly walking towards him. "You want breakfast?" She asks putting the stuff in her hand on the bed. She looks at the pictures making sure they're perfectly straight. Nothing gives her more anxiety than anything not being straight or symmetrical.

When she doesn't get a response she turns around to see Anthony looking her up and down. "What?" She asks brushing a hair out of her face.

"I'm starting to think you wear yellow around me on purpose."

"Am I?" She asks wearing a small smile.

"You know it does something to me." When his arm wraps around her waist and he pulls her closer she smiles wider. He leans down, so she kisses his lips twice.

She pulls away from him asking, "Is that a no on the breakfast orrr?"

"Naw, I'll wait until later. I already know I'm going to eat a lot tonight." He licks his lips imagining all the food. He'll regret eating it and want to train super hard the next day, but it'll be worth it.

"I don't think you want to do that. Knowing my family we won't be eating until the evening." She pauses."You know what, I'm eating at 5 regardless if people are here or not. I do not have the patience for CP time today."

He chuckles. "You know we show up when we want, especially if we know it's going to go on all night."

She shrugs knowing she's guilty of it herself. Anthony's about to grab the next picture to hang up until Abella says, "And that one's crooked," she points.

He looks at it hanging on the wall. "No, it's not," he argues only because he doesn't want to rehang it.

"It is."

"It's crooked from your height." It's his way of admitting it's crooked, but not at the same time.

Abella cracks into laughter before saying, "What? It's crooked from anybodies height. My 5'9" and your 6'6". Watch." She stands on the bed looking at it. "Leaning like a drunk uncle."

He chuckles before taking it off the wall knowing she's right. "You would think I could get some appreciation for doing this instead of you breathing down my back."

"Thank you," she says placing her hands on his face then kissing his forehead. It's the only time she's standing over him, so she takes her opportunity. "And you look good. All this skin out. Who you tryna look good for? One of my cousins," she jokes making him smile..

"I'm not. It's only for you." Abella looks at the wide smile on his face making a faint one cross her own..

"Thank you for coming out here." She probably should've said it the day he landed, but she didn't realize how glad she is that he's here.

Anthony's slowly becoming her safe haven. Lately she's felt detached from people despite having a pretty large circle, but she doesn't mind having him at her side on a regular basis.

He looks at her for a second then says, "It's no problem." He shoots her another smile before re-hanging the picture asking, "Is that better, boss lady?"

She puts one hand on her hip and the other to her chin tapping it. "It's better." Abella hops down from standing on the bed brushing her hand over the covers to fix them.

Anthony pulls the curtain open being hit by sunlight while also getting a clear view of the huge space at the back of the house. He can see the pool and a basketball court before lots of greenery. "What made you get a house here?"

It's a two story house that sits on 10 acres of land right on a lake shared by all the houses in the area. It's probably one of Abella's biggest purchases as an adult at more than a million dollars. It's an investment meaning she's put her money into the place to renovate it to her every desire.

Even though she loves this house she looks at it more like a family or vacation home. That's why she has her real estate agent currently looking for a home for her in the city closer to where she was raised. As much as she loves her mother, she can't keep staying with her when she's not on the road.

"It's a semi long story. The short is my mom's from a small town nearby, Jacksonville, so I always loved the country."

"The long?" He can see a man at the grill putting meat on it as it sends smoke into the air.

"When I was younger me and my brother went to this daycare called Discovery Ranch. It was run by this multi-generational, white family. Nicest people you could ever meet. Along with field trips to the zoo, amusement parks, and water parks they would take us to the ranch they owned out in the country. Acres on acres with cows, bulls, horses, a petting zoo, zip lining, paint ball gunning, and hay rides. I always wanted to create the same thing for my family."

Anthony nods his head. "It's nice." He can say he shared the same goal. He's always lived outdoors, so he made sure his first house had lots of backyard space. It also has a nature trail nearby, a park, and a pond. City life and being surround by only buildings has never interested him.

"Obviously, I'm not done. I just wanted somewhere we could all have family get togethers to relax."

"The house is nice, but I hope you're not going to kick me out of your room tonight so you can keep pretending we're only friends."

"Nah, there's too many people staying here tonight. Not enough extra rooms, so I can't kick you out. Unless you don't mind sleeping on the couch." When he wears a straight face Abella laughs. "I'm kidding. I'm going to go downstairs to help finish up the cooking."

"Alright, I need to finish getting ready." She nods before kissing his cheek and leaving the room.

When she gets downstairs she sees two women in the kitchen, her mother and her sister, Jacquelyn, aka Aunt Jackie. Abella goes up behind her aunt kissing her on the cheek as she cooks saying, "Hey, Aunt Jack," giving her a hug from the back.

"Hey, my baby," she gives right back as Abella puts her head on her shoulder. For the longest Bell was the baby of the family and got spoiled because of it... Then her uncle remarried a woman half his age and started having more babies resulting in more cousins to their already big family.

"I never get love like that and I'm your entire mother," Antoinette states with envy from across the kitchen. Abella chuckles and makes her way over to her mother trying to hug her. "No, don't try to love on me now cause I said something. It's not genuine."

"Don't fight the love." She wraps her arms tightly around her mother before kissing her cheek. "What are you guys cooking?" She asks looking at all the ingredients strewn across her kitchen counters.

"My famous buttermilk pie," Aunt Jackie says with a proud smile knowing the reaction she's going to get.

"I love your buttermilk pies." Abella licks her lips.

Toni waves her sister off. "Everybody knows my Sweet Potato pie is where it's at," her country accent spills out before she holds up the first one she got done with pride.

"I love your Sweet Potato pie, but I have to rain on your parade a little. Everybody comes for Granny Mia's Chocolate pie," Abella shrugs hoping she doesn't get popped. "I hope she's bringing one or two or even three."

Both Toni and Jackie smack their lips. "I've been asking for that damn chocolate pie recipe since I started cooking and she hasn't given me it yet. She acts like she's going to die with it," Toni states about her mother making Abella laugh.

"I don't know what that secret ingredient is, but I'm going to find out," Aunt Jack adds wagging her finger with a look of determination. You would've thought it was the Krabby Patty formula and they're Plankton.

"And what will you be making, young lady?" Toni asks after turning off the mixer.

"Pecan pie." Abella wears a confident smile knowing how good hers is.

"I can't lie your pecan pie is officially better than mine," Toni admits. "It makes no sense you can make such a good pecan pie when you don't even like it."

Abella makes a screwed up face. "It feels like a waste of talent and efforts. I can't even eat my own work, but Odera asked me to make one."

She picks up her vintage Canon Super 8 Camcorder turning it on beginning to record. She still leans against the counter zooming in on her aunt first.

She's always been into cameras after she took photography in high school for two years. Her father was also big into cameras. He recorded and took pictures of everything. If he was around be prepared to take a million group pictures and have a camera put in your face all day.

Abella stands up still recording and when her mother turns around and sees the camera the first thing she says is, "Just like your Daddy. Get that damn camera out of my face, chile." Bell laughs at her mother blocking her face.

"Come on!" She begs like a little kid even doing a jump with it...

Toni finally moves her hand and turns towards the camera. "Say hi," Abella tells her mother.

"You need to be putting that camera down to help us."

"I will after you say hi," Abella reasons with her.

Toni does the fakest smile before tilting her head. She lifts the hand that's stirring to wave. "Hi." Abella laughs at how fraudulent her mother's being before lowering the camera and turning it off. She puts it on the dining room table before grabbing an apron to put over her clothes.

As soon as Abella starts washing her hands Toni takes it upon herself to say, "So you and Rejoice..."

"Mom," she says in a tone of don't start while looking at the recipe then going to the spice cabinet to grab cinnamon, sugar, salt, and vanilla extract.

"Don't Mom me. I know you two haven't been close in years, but I never thought it would get physical. I thought I stopped you two from doing all that when you were 6 and 7. Now y'all back fighting as grown women."

"If you knew why I did it you wouldn't be saying this."

"Then enlighten me."

"Mommy, I think it's best you don't know. I let you believe that Rejoice stealing my college money was all an honest mistake that would never happen again. That wasn't the only thing she's done to me. She's not Little Joy anymore and I'll leave it at that."

"I hope you two aren't fighting over that boxer?" Abella immediately laughs at the idea making her mother arch an eyebrow.

"Definitely not." Maybe if she gets a man like that who earns as much money as him, she'll stop trying her schemes. She needs to find a man she can gold dig off of so she'll sit down somewhere.

Toni sighs. "Then what is it? I wish someone would tell me something. At the end of the day we're family," she tries to reason with her daughter.

"That sentence means nothing to me. Family can be toxic, abusive, and plain ol' fucked up too." Toni raises a brow at her cursing in front of her and her aunt who's trying to mind her business while starting on the Mac and cheese. "Sorry, but it's the truth. I don't know why your generation thinks it's so wrong to cut family off or hold them accountable. Family will do you wrong first for that very reason."

Abella found herself about to start preaching. Family will forgive the uncle who's abusing their aunt, the cousin who's making nasty comments to little girls, and never try to help the family crackhead get sober. Everybody turns a blind eye to everything for the sake of smiling in each other's face five times a year during thanksgiving, Christmas, 4th of July, and the family reunion. It's sick.

Don't let a family member get money. This feels like when one of Abella's cousins went to the NFL. Everybody thought he was supposed to let them treat him any ol' kind of way while he still shells out money. Abella told everybody as soon as she got signed if you've never done nothing for her or her immediate family don't ask for shit. She will give it you on her own merit.

Toni knows her daughter's right so she quietly says, "It's sad that's all," before going back to quietly cooking.

Abella didn't want it to be awkward after the conversation so she turns on the surround system that has speakers from the living room to the dining room and kitchen.

A couple hours go by and Abella finishes all the cooking she needs to do. She goes back upstairs to her bedroom changing out of the crochet shorts into a layered yellow maxi skirt with ruffles that matches her top. She slides her feet back into her Hermes Oran sandals looking at the time on her watch. Like clockwork she can hear the doorbell ring.

She rushes down the stairs knowing her mother and aunt are busy. When she gets to the door she swings it open to see her brother, Odera, holding his son. Behind him is his fiancée, Lesedi, her grandmother, and her great grandmother.

Abella immediately takes her nephew putting him on her hip before kissing his cheek. She hugs each person as they come through the door. You can tell she's happy to see her family. They last time they all got together was her Madison Square Garden show a month ago, but even then her grandmother's couldn't come because they couldn't fly.

"Don't close the door. The twins and Errol just pulled up too," Odera says heading to the kitchen with the tray of food his fiancée fixed.

"I don't see a pie, Granny." Her grandmother chuckles then points down at this foldable shopping cart that she loves to take everywhere. When Abella sees five pies stacked on top of each other she says, "Oh, bless your sweet little heart."

"I knew one wouldn't be enough." Abella kisses her grandmother's cheek to show appreciation knowing that wasn't a small task. Now that she's older she can't stand in the kitchen for hours cooking like she used to.

Lesedi takes the cart of pies from her grandmother, while she still holds the door open. Finally she can see Errol and the twins coming to the door. She hugs Errol who comes through the door first. "You didn't bring Valore and my babies?" She asks referring to his daughters.

"They went to her people's in Savannah, Georgia." By his dry tone she can tell he's not happy about that. The truth is Errol and Valore have been arguing ever since that run in with Rejoice.

She hugs Jermall next then lastly Jermell who asks, "This place got a lake, right? I brought my canoe."

"You have a canoe?" She asks with furrowed eyebrows.

"Yeah, I live on a lake too. My neighbor talked me into getting one."

"Yeah, got that big ass thing on top of my baby. Do I look like I have a Subaru?" Errol points at his Land Rover that indeed has a canoe strapped to the top of it.

"Okayy. Well, you can ride– Do you ride a canoe? –take your canoe out back." He nods his head tapping his brother to come with him to help him get it down.

She shuts the front door and when she turns around she sees Anthony coming down the stairs. He's greeted by her brother and Errol who he daps. "Y'all good?" Odera asks looking between both Abella and Anthony.

"Yeah, why wouldn't we be?" She responds first.

"I heard someone got to throwing those hands the other day." They all chuckle, while Abella pushes her hair out of her face a little embarrassed.

"Chill," She says glancing at her grandmother and great grandmother nearby in the living room.

"It's life. Sometimes you have to slug it out." Odera leans into his sister whispering, "Did anybody record it?"

She pushes her brother back with a laugh. "Odee."

"What? I just want proof you won. Rejoice used to give it to you when we were kids. Did you at least get your licks back for both me and you?" She shrugs. Bragging about fighting her cousin isn't something she takes pride in.

Abella glances towards the living room seeing her grandmother looking at her. She speaks up greeting Errol who goes into the room to hug them. "Who's this young man?" She asks looking at Anthony. Abella's has the same friends for decades so they know a new face when they see one.

"Oh, this issss Anthony." She couldn't even think of a title to give him. He's more than a friend, but not her boyfriend. "This is my grandmother, Mia, and great grandmother, Isabella." That's where Abella's mother got the idea for her name. "We call her Mamia," she says pointing at her grandmother then adding, "We call her GG."

He introduces himself to the two dark chocolate women who look exactly the same but the future and past version of the other. One in her seventies and the other in nineties. The two small ladies both give him smiles before her great grandmother starts speaking in another language to her grandmother.

Anthony stands there awkwardly trying to figure out what language it is and what they're saying when they start laughing. It's definitely not a Nigerian language because her Mom's side of the family is American.

"It's Portuguese," Abella leans into him seeing his confused face. "My GG's Brazilian. Descended from West African slaves, specifically from the Nigerian Yoruba tribe. They have a strong Yoruba influence in Brazil when it comes to religion, music, and food."

Anthony nods his head in understanding now. Being that his parents are Yoruba he always knew the influence spread wide especially in some Latin countries.

Isabella moved from Brazil to the southern region of America where she married a Louisiana Creole man by the name of St. Clair Antione. Her great grandfather passed away decades ago, but Isabella's still kicking on in her 90's.

"Is this your boyfriend?" Her grandmother asks with no shame.

"No, Mamia," she responds with an embarrassed smile.

"Next time come with a boyfriend. Preferably a fiancé or husband. We would like to see your child and another generation before we leave this earth."

Abella chuckles before kissing her grandmother's temple, "I'll see what I can do."

She finds her way to he back seeing Jermall and Jermell out by the lake. Sipping the drink she has in her hand she walks towards them. Abella can't help but laugh at them struggling to even get the canoe in the water...

"Dumb and dumber," she mumbles with a chuckle. Jermell's clearly getting frustrated while Jermall's trying to figure it out. That sums them up as a whole.

Today was the first day Abella realized how awkward it must be for Anthony to be around Jermell. The two didn't speak or interact once the other day when everyone was over. Maybe she shouldn't have told Anthony that Jermell tried to kiss her, but she wasn't expecting them to be around each other anytime soon.

She also knows that if she gets into a relationship anytime soon, with whoever she ends up with, she can't see herself being close to Jermell. Not when he makes his jealousy known. Their friendship is never going to be the same after that night. Not when they're avoiding the elephant in the room.

She shakes her head then goes over to help them at least get in the water. What happens after that isn't her responsibility. Hopefully they don't drown, but she can picture them not even being able to paddle in sync.

Once night falls and all the food's ready and everyone's arrived, the group of nearly forty people gather in a large circle to say a prayer before they can eat. When Abella's Uncle Ricky who's a pastor volunteers to say the prayer they know it's going to be a long one.

Halfway through it Odera and his growling stomach has had it. "Amen! Amen! Let's eat," Odee claps his hands letting their uncle know that's enough. He could pray for an hour if you let him.

After letting the line die down a little her and Anthony go to the kitchen. Abella holds a plate listing out the foods to Anthony. "There's ribs, brisket, barbecue chicken, burger patties, links, Mac & cheese, dressing, broccoli casserole. Umm, there's healthier vegetable items in the dining room. My cousin, Queen, is a serious vegan. She'll sit with an attitude and starve at every family function," she says making Anthony chuckle. "The desserts aren't out yet. So what do you want?" She asks looking up at him.

"I'll–" Anthony can't even get his answer out because Abella's mother is side eyeing them from across the kitchen.

"Bell," she calls making her daughter look at her. "Come help me get this tray of banana pudding out of the fridge."

"Um, let me help my Mom. You can handle this," she says giving him a smile before handing him the plate.

She walks over to her Mom who opens both refrigerator doors scooting the tray closer to the edge of the shelf. "What are you doing?" Toni asks.

"Huh?" Abella asks back in confusion as they both grab an end carrying it to any empty spot on the counter.

"You were about to fix his plate." Abella wants to roll her eyes, but knows better. "You don't fix a plate for no man unless he's yours. Unless there's something you need to tell me..."

"No, we're friends. I was just trying to be helpful. He's never had some of that food before. I was being a good host."

"He ain't special. You only fix the elderly, small children, or your husband's plate. You look –What's the word you kids use? Thirsty? His hands ain't broken."

"Okay, Mom," Abella says not wanting to argue.

"Don't okay mom me. You know I'm right. I always told you don't give a man wife treatment if you're not his wife. Why buy the cow if you already got the milk? I didn't fix your father's plate or better yet cook for him until he married me." She flashes her hand with a big diamond ring. She hasn't taken it off since Michael passed away.

"You also married him six months after meeting him. That's not really saying much." She's being a smart ass, so her mother gives her a glare.

"You need to be asking how I got a ring that fast," Toni says raising her eyebrows with a smirk.

"Ew, Mom."

"Just saying. Got married six months after we met because I made it clear I'ma wife and not a forever girlfriend or baby mama. We were happily married for 35 years. I can teach you some things."

"Please, stop," she pleads.

"You like him?"

"Mom, I'm not in high school anymore."

"I know, but you keep bringing him around like you want everybody to know. You used to hide your little pieces like it's a wanted terrorist or something. You wouldn't introduce me and your Dad to anyone."

"I wonder why."

Toni laughs at her daughter. "I can tell he's been putting it in your life."

"Mom!"

"Okayy, I completely understand. Your Daddy had a body just like that when we met. Couldn't resist his chocolate, fine ass for nothing. Mhmmmm," she says giving her daughter a knowing look before nudging her walking off. Abella can only chuckle and shake her head.

After gathering all the youth of the amateur club they take them all to the theater in Abella's house. Anthony stands next to Abella along with the other adults that include the coach, the trainers, Errol, and the Charlo twins. Anthony leans into Abella asking, "Which one's Tylon?"

She discretely nods her head at the teenage boy who's already sitting in the seat at the very top corner reclining the chair. He nods his head. "Find a seat," Abella says because the boys are two busy marveling over the room that looks better than actual movie theaters.

"I know you guys are ready for fireworks, to play video games, or ride ATV's but let's get this out of the way," Abella speaks up moving to the center as all the other adults including Anthony sit in the first row of seats.

"I know my father isn't here. I know my father isn't coaching or training you guys, but please believe me when I say he is still here," she starts pointing down at the ground. "I feel like you guys don't know enough about my father, his message, and his motive. I understand because you weren't born when he was boxing. I wasn't either," she says making some people chuckle. "We're going to watch a film that me and my team created that perfectly sums it up."

"Before we start it I want to say this... After being blacklisted from boxing my father Michael had no other choice, but to go back to a regular 9 to 5. He had no ego or pride that he was too good. He got a job at the Forth Worth Federal prison as a Corrections Officer." A couple of the older kids make a face because they've been taught not to like C.O.'s or cops. "He did something he wasn't supposed to do.. He started befriending some of the inmates after seeing them on the yard. After awhile he started helping some of them once they got out. He would train them in boxing hoping to keep them from going back on the streets."

Anthony raises his eyebrows because he didn't even know that.

"He eventually bought a building. He started his gym to help ex-inmates stay out of trouble when they got out. He had no want for money or being brought back into the world of mainstream boxing. He wanted to help people, but soon whispers of him and his gym circulated around the underground boxing world. Eventually his gym became bigger than life. Any famous boxer you can think of started coming. In the late 80's he began training a young Roy Jones Jr. who he helped get to the Olympics. Soon after he stepped back into the world of professional boxing as a trainer instead of a fighter himself. He trained Roy Jones Jr. as a professional where he held multiple titles in 4 weight classes from middleweight to heavyweight making him a 6-time undisputed world champion."

"If you don't know, Roy refused to get with any of the top tier promoters and started his own promotional company. Something my father taught most of his fighters including Errol Spence Jr. to maintain independence and the importance of ownership," she says motioning towards Errol.

"I'm telling you this because no, my father wasn't from the hood. No, he didn't have to deal with gangs and drugs. What he did deal with was the Nigerian Civil War. He had to deal with being discriminated against for being from the Igbo tribe. He had to deal with being from a poor family. He had to deal with being the oldest sibling of seven and having to take his father's place when he passed away. He found a way to America, got his education, and found something he turned into a career. Something he used as a platform to bring awareness. Only for them to snatch it away because his voice was just as powerful as his punches."

"Never let them silence you. In or out of the ring, remember that. The trees you grow today will determine the fruit you eat tomorrow. You may be young now, but one day you'll be an adult. Your past can easily affect your present. Water your roots so they're solid and planted firmly. Shine in the sun's rays because where you stand the Earth will become warmer despite the shade you provide with that melanin. You are the future." Anthony claps with everyone else. "Hit play."

The head coach hits play as she sits in the seat next to Anthony. He extends his fist and she taps it with hers chuckling. "Good job."

They knew you can't keep young people's attention for too long, so they made the film as short as possible. After 15 minutes it gets towards the end.

When Michael says, "In prosperity our friends know us. In adversity we know our friends," Anthony puts his index finger to his temple. He can definitely feel that right now. "There's an African proverb: 'When the soup goes cold every tongue is willing to taste.' Meaning nobody wants to get burned. Tighten your grip on your God given purpose. Stay focused and remain faithful."

Anthony looks at the screen letting the words sink in. "Philippians 2:13: For it is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill his good purpose," Michael's words echo as the screen fades to the next scene.

It cuts to a scene where Michael stands in the middle of a boxing ring as a bunch of young kids stand around looking at him. It's the last amateur team he coached before passing away.

"I have been in the dirt! I have been in the mud! I have been brought to the ground! And if we crash to the ground do we sink like water?" Michael says with conviction in his voice as he paces in a circle. His deep and loud voice could shake not only a room, but someone's soul.

"No, we rise!" All the young boys yell in unison with confidence. The words hit Anthony with chills. Even though watching this is supposed to be for the boys in the amateur club it's helping him too. The screen goes black and the short film ends.

While all the other boys are filing out Anthony stops Tylon. Tylon looks Anthony up and down sizing him up, while also wondering why he's stopping him."You need somethin'?" He asks Anthony.

"Can I talk to you?"

"For what?" When Tylon sees Abella standing by watching he furrows his eyebrows. She gives him a head nod to do it. After having some more time to talk to him today Tylon warmed up to Abella more. He's actually listening to her now.

"Fine."

Anthony motions for him to come and Tylon follows. They go to the upstairs living room down the hall that's used as like a game room. He walks around the pool table asking, "You know how to play?"

"Yeah."

"Quick game then," Anthony says setting the balls up. He nods his head towards the pool sticks hanging on a wall mounted rack. Tylon grabs two and extends one to Anthony. "You first."

"So what you want?" He asks trying to pick what place he wants to try from first. "Seems like everybody wanna talk to me."

"What are you loyal to?" Anthony asks watching him hit the 8 ball sending the other balls rolling.

"What?"

"What are you loyal to?" He repeats.

Tylon stands up straight looking at him. He looks to the side and chuckles. He looks straight in Anthony's eyes saying, "My street, my gang, and my money. What the fuck are you loyal to? That know nothin' ass trainer in your corner that made you lose against a fat fuck? If you're hear tryna preach to me like everyone else, save it. You're from England, innit?" He mocks. "What do you go through there?"

"It's quite ignorant to think that because someone isn't from where you're from that they don't go through anything. Don't you think? And that coach was the only one who would take me when everyone in boxing turned their back on me. He earned my loyalty. You need to be loyal to yourself and boxing. Nothing else."

Tylon looks at him with narrowed eyes. Everybody else would be ready to cuss him out with his smart mouth. Anthony takes his turn then looks at him.

Tylon has nothing to say for once so it allows Anthony to talk, "I used to be you, bruv. I was so loyal to my boys and hometown that when my Mum moved to London, I didn't go. I rather go from couch to couch and staying at pissy homeless shelters then leave. That's how stupid I was. All I had to do was go to college and go to London and I refused."

Anthony can tell he has Tylon's attention now. "I only went to the boxing gym for three reasons. I had something around my ankle that gave me a curfew; I had nothing else to do. I wanted to put on muscle to intimidate people once I wasn't banned in my area. I wanted to look good for the girls, you know." Tylon finally laughs a little.

He nods his head towards Anthony, "Why'd you have an ankle monitor?"

"Street fighting, trying to make some money," he says vaguely but Tylon gets it. "I had no car. I'm walking around with holes in my shoes, so–" he shrugs. "Even when I was in the gym at first I was the person who had no respect. I was coming in the gym thinking it's a social club talking and joking around. If the coach was telling me to shut up I was the one who's going to say, 'What? Who do you think you're fucking talking to?'"

"Like me? I know they told you I'm a disrespectful, unruly kid. Most of them in that gym don't know what it's like..."

"When I was an amateur I got in trouble. They banned me from the whole of amateur boxing and I nearly had to turn pro. A year before the Olympics they kicked me off the GB Team. I couldn't fight in the ABA's, which is a boxing tournament hosted by England Boxing. The goal was to be ABA champion then go pro like Derek Chisora. As a boxer you need to know how important these opportunities and competitions are not only for experience, but your future. They're your resume as if you're a person who has a degree wanting good jobs. They banned me because I wasn't a good representation. I don't think because I was a youth from a certain area, a minority, that I was targeted to make an example of. I made a mistake, I did my time, then carried on boxing. I had to focus and dedicate myself."

"What about money? They say we're not ready until we get hundreds of amateur fights. Fighting for free isn't going to keep cutting it. How can I focus on boxing if I need money?"

"There will be a lot of things that can steer you off the path as an amateur boxer. You might want to party and go out rather than be at the gym. You can't be partying, drinking, and doing drugs thinking you'll be in shape to fight. I know you don't get paid as an amateur, but you have to do it for the love. Don't be influenced to do anything illegal like selling drugs, robbery, cracking cards. It's not worth it. Trust me, I know. It will pay off eventually."

Tylon blows air out of his nose and sucks his teeth. He looks straight at Anthony saying, "You're not so bad. I thought you Brit's were all soft."

"You don't wanna know what they say about Americans. It's good though. Stay focused." Tylon nods his head and daps Anthony when he holds his hand up. "And stop giving everybody a hard time. I hope you apologized to Abella. You don't tell a lady to suck your dick. Yeah, she told me. I should give you a punch for that."

"I apologized."

"Good." Tylon walks out of the room and Anthony puts everything back in its place.

Instead of going right out to the back where everyone is, Anthony finds himself staring at all the pictures on the wall in one of the hallways downstairs. His eyes fix on one picture in particular..

When he hears a female voice come from behind him he gets a little startled. He looks over his shoulder to see Abella's mother, Toni, coming towards him.

"The top was our wedding day. The bottom was us getting baptized together on our twentieth wedding anniversary." She stops and stands next to Anthony looking at the pictures too. "Getting baptized when you're a baby it's okay. It's not your choice and you can't remember it. Getting baptized with the person you're in love with, the person God intended for you.." She shakes her head.

"I can imagine," he says blowing out air. His eyes wander over more family pictures and they all radiate love.

"Michael was like god and I was the Earth. I'm not saying he is God or anything. All metaphorical. Earth has to be watered by god. He nourished me, took care of me, and from that something grew. From there I took what he taught me and taught our children."

"That's deep," he says looking down at her. She had this gleam in her eyes as a bittersweet smile cascades her lips.

"That's love," she chuckles. "Love's like going through phases of the moon. Love's supposed to shake your foundation in a way that it breaks your core and the ground crumbles beneath you. You have to work for it and fight for it." Not once did Anthony wonder why she's telling him all this. "Are your parents still together?" She asks.

"Oh, no. They haven't been together in ages. Just didn't work out, ya know," he says with a shrug.

"Did it bother you.. not seeing them together?"

He thinks for a second. "Not really since I was so young. By the time I realized some people have two parents in the home my father was re-married to someone else."

Toni frowns a little, but understands because her own parents got divorced when she was two and married other people. That's partly why she worked so hard at her own marriage with Michael.

Anthony remembers something then asks, "I remember you saying you and Michael got married after six months of knowing one another. Did anybody have anything negative to say?"

Toni laughs. "Did they? Everybody said we didn't know each other well enough and it wouldn't last a year. Someone even said he was only marrying me for citizenship." She laughs harder at the recollection. "He already had his green card, dumb ass. We ignored everybody and still got married. Our marriage lasted longer than every bodies and we were actually happy. With Michael, I was always locked in. He always made me feel secure and protected both physically and mentally. I believe a woman can only elevate a man if he puts her on the highest pedestal."

Toni looks at Anthony whose eyes shift on every picture. He thinks of his own family pictures realizing it was always just him, his mother, and sister. He's realizing people are right. Maybe he does have commitment issues that stem from his father's actions.

Like she knows what he's thinking she says, "The best relationships aren't built on words, words are fickle and can be empty. You have to be present. You being here and present makes everything obvious. You showed up in this space of love, joy, and good company. Your intentions are clear."

He looks down at Toni and they have a bit of a stare off. She pats his back giving him a reassuring smile, "You two don't know it yet, but the love is there. Build it." And at that Toni walks away. Anthony sighs to himself.

Anthony sits around a pit of fire in the backyard with a group of men talking to one another, mainly about boxing. They somehow got into a conversation about the state of boxing for Black fighters and what it takes to get noticed by the big companies and become mainstream.

"Even if you have a white fighter, they don't say he needs to be more brash or need to be more like Floyd. But with a black fighter, it's like he needs to talk, he needs to be more brash, he needs to be more disrespectful," Errol says. "They want us fighting each other and talking about fucking mothers before we even get in the ring. They want everybody to be like Mike Tyson, but they never want us like a Muhammad Ali."

"Exactly. Why do we have to perpetuate stereotypes? It's already hard enough for us. Why do we have to disrespect other fighters for attention?" Anthony agrees.

"If you're going to throw shots be direct," Jermell pipes up from the side feeling like Anthony's talking about him as if Errol wasn't in the conversation too. He puts a beer to his lips giving him a dirty look.

"What?" Anthony asks looking at him.

Jermell takes the last gulp of his beer before saying, "Be direct. If it's not directed, it's not respected. You got somethin' to say about me say my name."

Anthony laughs to himself. "That's funny comin' from you. Like you do with me? You've been mentioning my name every chance you get, so clearly you're the one with the problem. You can say stuff in press conferences and in the ring so say it to me in person. I've been waiting since I saw you at Bell's mothers."

"You already heard me say it so I'm not repeating myself."

"Say it in my presence like a man. We're not even close to the same weight division so what's this problem you're trying to create? You're a little boy to me." Anthony lets the insult fly not caring anymore.

He was already on edge around Jermell after Abella told him that he tried to kiss her. He's been keeping it cool knowing they've been family friends for over a decade so he gets he'll be around, but Jermell keeps saying slick stuff. Now Mell's drunk and feeling bold.

"And you a pussy," Jermell shoots back. Anthony puts his finger to his temple and nods his head with no verbal response so he keeps going, "You let a nigga push you ten feet back and ain't do shit. You let a nigga talk about your mother and ain't do shit. Don't get buck with somebody now because you feel like you got an upper hand since I'm smaller."

People think because Anthony's not about drama that he's a pussy. You take him there and he might try and kill you. That's why he's a boxer... He was getting arrested for fighting, now he gets paid for it.

Nobody interjects and says anyhting because they're honestly confused by the argument. The only people who aren't are Errol and Jermall.

Abella sits down thinking she's going to enjoy the fire not even knowing what she's walking into. Before she can even finish letting out a sigh from finally being able to sit down she hears the two men going back and forth. "The hell is going on?" She asks with a clueless expression.

"Two lions fighting over a lioness," Errol says darting his eyes back and forth.

"What?" Abella's still confused.

"Abella, get up," Anthony says nodding his head towards the side before raising up from his seat. "We ain't doing this." She hesitantly stands up as Anthony walks towards her.

"What? Now you commanding her like a dog. Who the fuck you think you are telling her to get up?" Jermell says mocking Anthony. "Pretty controlling if you ask me. Red flags of abuse. Emeka 2.0," he adds with laughter. Abella furrows her eyebrows because he's laughing like the abuse she went through was a joke.

"You're out of line," she says pointing at him. "What's going on?" She looks around wanting an answer.

"Nothing, it's calm." Anthony brushes it off putting his hand on Abella's waist guiding her to walk away when Jermell stands up too.

"It's not calm. Dude finally wanna grow balls then wanna run when you come around," Jermell says walking towards Anthony. "Now you gotta problem."

"What'd you say?" Anthony asks looking Jermell up and down wondering why he's approaching him so aggressively. "If there's a problem now we can sort whatever out. No problem to me. Don't stand around like you're going to do something to me. Trust me you're not going to do nothin' to me."

"You actin' big and bad. You don't have any belts anymore. You lost 'em all."

"You had one belt and last time I checked you lost it as well. You gotta problem? Man to man. Say what's on your mind. Not all this passive aggressive shit you been doin' since you met me like I didn't notice."

All of the men around realize things are escalating so they get up because Abella standing in between them isn't going to stop anything. Anthony's six foot six makes Jermell's five foot eleven look like he's a dwarf.

Jermell throws down the beer bottle in his hand sending it to the brick patio causing it to break. "What? What you wanna do?"

Despite Abella telling them to stop neither of them are listening to her. She eventually groans and takes a step back tired of being in between. She lets the other men come in between them. "Don't push up on me. Hand on my heart. Ya get me?" Anthony says pointing two fingers at Jermell. He has such a far reach he's able to poke him in the forehead.

Abella watches Anthony grin at Jermell. It's like he's a different person right now. She doesn't even know he's more pissed off knowing he attempted to kiss her than the insults Jermell always shoots his way.

Anthony takes a few steps back from the jumbled up group realizing he needs to calm down. He needs to walk away like he planned to, but first he has to say something else, "Bruv, don't disrespect the respect I'm showing you. Show your so-called best friend some respect. Have respect for her home and the fact children are here."

"Look at yourself. How are you willing to fight over a female who doesn't belong to you?" Jermell asks making it completely obvious what this is really about.

Abella immediately rolls her eyes with a sigh that he's starting with Anthony over her. Did she not make it clear she doesn't want him? Now what's he going to do? Fight for her love, honor, and respect?

Anthony laughs. "Do you hear yourself? How are you about to fight over a woman who doesn't want you?"

Anthony could say something that would be completely disrespectful about Abella to get his point across, but he's not. He doesn't need to. The reality is that Anthony's sleeping with the girl he wants but can't have.

"She doesn't want you either apparently because she's been in every niggas face from what I've seen. In a matter of a week you've had it, Jidenna's had it, I had it. I even heard someone saw Toran leaving your hotel room in Houston."

Abella uses both hands pushing Jermell hard in the chest. "You fucking kidding me?!" Now she's had enough. "You gonna lie?!"

"She's for everybody," Jermell mumbles it with a scoff, but Anthony can hear him.

He's tired of hearing Jermell's voice. Anthony takes his large hand that's almost the same size as Jermell's head and pushes him back by his face. "Shut up," He takes a step towards Jermell despite pushing him back. Errol and Jermall immediately gets between them.

"We're not doing that." Jermall was prepared to fight for his brother if he has to even if he knows he's wrong. Despite their being two of them they never believed in jumping. But when it comes to Anthony being so big, he might have to step in if it comes down to it.

"What you sayin'?" Anthony asks. He can tell Jermell is all y'all because he's touched him twice and nothing.

Jermell's response isn't words again this time. Everything is going so fast, but it seems to slow down when Jermell spits at Anthony. It lands on his neck area, but Anthony doesn't even waste time to wipe it off. Instead he uses that time to slap Mell. The slap sounds off in a crack making his head snap to the side.

Anthony grabs him by the collar of his shirt about to choke him, but now five men were trying their hardest to break it up. They finally get them apart and Anthony stands there shocked for a second. "Fucking dickhead," he says using his shirt to wipe the spit off him.

Everybody's crowded around Jermell trying to calm him down like he really did something. Abella stands with her hand on her hip and one on her forehead. "What the fuck?" She breathes out.

Anthony pulls his shirt over his head completely disgusted. He really did that shit? He thinks to himself looking at Jermell who smirks at him. Anthony stalks towards Mell wanting to kill him, but Abella jumps in his way. "Move," he tries to move her to the side.

"Calm down." She has to physically turn his head to make him look at her. "It's good." When she kisses him, Anthony's jaw unclenches. The simple fact she kissed him in public and in front of other people makes nothing else matter. Jermell scoffs seeing the two kiss.

"You need to leave," she says turning towards Jermell.

"Picking a nigga over me. I knew you would do that shit," he says trying to play the victim. "Tryna throw away ten years over him?"

"Don't you dare do that! I have given you chance after chance to keep this friendship. I have thought about cutting you off so many times."

"Cut me off? You used to follow us around like puppy dogs until we let you be our friend. Now you finally got money and fame like us, so you think you're big shit."

"I have been threatened, harassed, and assaulted by both men and women because of you! We have almost been killed. Now you're starting shit for no reason. You have disrespected me because I didn't want your ass. So no I don't want to be friends anymore!" She yells. "I'm done forgiving people. Get out of my house."

Jermell smacks his lips. "Fuck you! I'm out," he throws back before storming off. It's silent for a minute then Abella grabs Anthony's hand walking away.

After cooling off and calming down they continued the night trying to act as normal as possible. Honestly, is it a family function if there's not at least one argument or altercation? Once the food and drinks settle people lose their damn minds. And they still want to see the fireworks.

Along with Abella's family, the the families that live nearby all gather at the shoreline of the lake ready for the show.

Abella and Anthony watch as Odera tries to light the first firework of the night. "Come on!" Someone yells because he seems to be struggling. Odee keeps snatching his hand back thinking it's lit ready to take off running. People laugh at him when he finally gets it sparked as he runs for his life to put distance between him and the explosion.

When it goes flying into the air erupting into the colorful sparks people get excited while watching them light up the sky. Anthony along with others record videos for memory, while Abella hasn't thought to pick up her phone once today to post anything on social media. She's simply been enjoying her family and friends, so this moment's no different.

As Anthony stands behind her, Abella's arms shoot into the air just like the fireworks. He wonders what song's playing in her head when she begins swaying. In her own little mind the chorus of Fireworks by Drake and Alica Keys' plays sending her to the beat of her own drum...

It's like nothing phases her for too long. Her world could be crumbling down and she'll swiftly bounce back. She can teach anybody how to tune out the world even if it's only for a moment. That's what Anthony's learning; how to cancel out the noise.

She begins humming the lyrics out loud and he immediately recognizes the song...

Oh, today it begins
I've missed them before
But won't miss them again
I keep having the same dream
And I think I just realized what it means

Anthony stops recording making sure to save the video first before lowering his phone to look as well. He holds his head up looking at how the lights dance across the sky. He's never looked at fireworks like this. It's crazy that they're simply gun powder and chemicals made to entertain people during celebrations.

She turns around now facing Anthony wearing a vivid smile that he gives her right back. She looks up at him and it's like she can still see the reflection of the fireworks in his brown eyes. She wonders what he's thinking.

He's thinking about how he's at a very pivotal point in his life. People are counting him out, but he's going to prove them all wrong. Actually it's not even about people, it's about himself.

Abella puts her hands on his sides and he looks down at her. Not even caring that other people are around he sends two soft kisses to her lips. She looks at him for a second, but neither say anything just enjoying the moment.

She spins around happily going right back to dancing. One of the kids runs by and hands her a sparkler making her even happier. He laughs before sitting in the grass. Not too long later she plops down next to him so he puts his arm around her shoulder. She rests her head on his shoulder and he kisses her forehead before looking at the sky again.

Nothing matters...

Things don't settle down until after midnight. People either leave or they're spend the night. Anthony's already comfortable in the king size bed of the master bedroom when Abella comes into her room. She shuts and locks the door while also turning the light out. She skips over to the bed climbing into the bed getting right up under Anthony.

"I didn't know you could cook like that."

"Are you kidding me? Do you think a girl with a Nigerian father and a mother from the south didn't learn to cook? It was pressure to learn how to cook two different genres of food."

"Did you say genres of food like it's music?" He asks laughing.

"Same difference," she shrugs it off.

While she's trying to find a show on Netflix he says, "I do feel bad though."

"About?"

"I feel like I'm causing problems."

"You? In what way?"

"With people in your life. I'm sure Rejoice wouldn't be willing to mess up her relationship with you if it wasn't for me and my money."

Abella laughs. "If it wasn't you it would've been someone or something else. She only sees dollar signs."

"Maybe. And Jermell... I don't want to ruin a ten year friendship. I don't want you to feel like you have to choose."

"Jermell made the choice for me. He has been for years now. I've been debating on whether or not I should still be his friend and tonight he drew the line in the sand."

"You said you've been threatened and assaulted because of him.. Is that what happened to your wrists?" He noticed the bruises the day he got to Texas, but between everything that happened with Rejoice he never got to ask what happened.

She hasn't exactly tried to hide them that hard. She looks at them immediately brushing it off. "It's nothing. You wanna watch a movie or show?"

He's not letting her off that easy as he pokes on. "You can get them one of two ways.. Someone being too rough in a threatening manner or being rough sexually. Which one was it?"

Abella turns her head snappily in his direction. "It wasn't sex that's for sure. What are you saying?"

"I'm asking how you got them."

"Like he said Toran was seen leaving my hotel room." Anthony furrows his eyebrows. "Not like that. He threatened me saying I better not go on the stand for his brother's trial. Me or anybody on the van that night," she admits.

"Next time I see him it'll be handled." He says it's so calm, but it still scares Abella.

She can't even help but argue back, "You won't ever see him, so it doesn't matter. Where you gonna see him at?" She doesn't see Anthony and Toran ever being in the same place. They're two different type of dudes and they live in two different countries.

"He's a heavyweight, right? When I think about it he recently signed with my promoter, Eddie. I'll see him."

She sighs letting it go. She's not going to try and protect Toran. They quietly end the night with what has seemingly become their both routine. They watch something on Netflix until they both get tired.

Sometimes Anthony will put his headphones on, while she still watches tv. Tonight's no different. When she asks, "Are you excited for Spain?" and gets no answer she looks at him.

Sure enough Anthony's eyes are closed as his head leans against the headboard and those damn Beats headphones are on his ears. He's sound asleep. She swears he never takes them off and they're apart of his head.

Every night he puts them on and falls asleep with them on. When Abella asked him what he's listening to and he listed his favorite podcasts or audio books. She makes a disappointed face that he's asleep and she can't talk to him until she knocks out herself, but she smiles a little thinking he's cute.

Being nosy she reaches up and slowly takes the headphones off his head and holds one up to her ear. She wants to hear what he's listening to. She's expecting to hear someone talking, but instead it's music. She furrows her eyebrows and it only takes her a second to realize it's one of her songs.

Assuming it's a coincidence and it's on shuffle she grabs his phone that's laying on his chest. She clicks for the next song on the music player but once again it's her song. She keeps doing it until she gets to the end realizing it's a playlist.

She gently puts the headphones back on his head. Abella does a small smile burying her face into the pillow.

This time she lays her head on his chest listening to his heartbeat. She closes her eyes and she's immediately taken back to a childhood memory...

Abella's mother, Toni, had been a registered nurse for going on 15 years now. She's currently working at Arlington Memorial Hospital on the Orthopedic floor. She worked 12 hour shifts three days a week. Those three days she felt like she was worked like a slave by a hospital that's understaffed with employees that are overworked.

It didn't matter what hospital she worked at she somehow ended up being the head nurse or supervisor of her floor. Despite getting paid more and being in charge of the younger nurses her body was put to the test each day having to flip and turn patients.

She would leave home at 6a.m. when it was still dark out to clock in and clock out at 8p.m. when it's dark again. She would drive home and park her Audi that her husband bought her in the garage and go into her home that her husband paid the mortgage and most of the bills on.

Toni was spoiled and indeed blessed. Some wondered why she even worked because her husband Michael handled everything financially. He felt like it was his duty as a man and the head of the household. She loved her job. She loved helping people and the smiles on their faces when Nurse Toni entered the room. They knew they were in good hands when they saw her.

No matter how exhausted she was she would perk up in a smile when she would walk in to see her husband and two children in the living room. Her children would already be washed up and ready for bed, but they'd wait for their mother to get home. She would immediately feel submerged into love.

And every time she would sit on the couch to enjoy their company for as long as she could. Then she would take the stethoscope she used at work and she would put it in her ears. In the same order every time she would listen to Abella's heartbeat first. Her youngest, her daughter, her baby girl, her mini me. She would say, "The one who pumps oxygen to my heart. The voice to my ballad."

She would then listen to Odera's heartbeat. Her first born, her son, her sunny boy. She would say, "The one who pumps blood to my heart. The beat to my song." And it's ironic because Abella became a singer – the voice, and Odera became a producer – the beat.

Lastly she would listen to her husband Michael's heart. "The reason my heart started beating in the first place. Our hearts synced up with the beat of the music we danced to the night we met and it's been beating to the same rhythm ever since."

And every time Michael would smile big and wide with a cheesy smile like he hadn't heard his wife say it three nights a week for years. He would grab his chest and say, "You make my heart skip a beat, baby."

Abella and Odera thought it was corny as kids, but she was glad she got to witness her parents share a love so strong. At that stage in marriage most couples would say two words to each other more worried about getting the kids and themselves to bed. Toni made a point to love on the three people she loved the most.

Toni would kiss her husband then explain to her kids, "Find someone who matches your rhythm. You don't want someone who's a step ahead or behind. If they are then they'll step all over your toes and that's a pain you don't want. Find someone who matches your speed. Someone who makes you want to dance all night without getting tired because they make your heart full. Find your person and never let them go."

Abella opens her eyes wearing a content smile on her face. She wraps her arm a little tighter around him before closing her eyes again.

_________

I let you guys get to know Abella's family more bc it's going to be Anthony & his ppl for awhile. Thoughts on them?

Abella's friendship with Jermell over? Anthony & Jermell fighting?

Comment / Vote🥊❤️

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

267K 18K 38
A HEA second chance comedy/action-packed/adventure sports romance story. Gunner wasn't looking for love; he was on a mission to find justice for his...
18.8K 1.2K 62
The boxing trainer by a profession for everyone but his real profession wasn't known to anyone, even his close friends. His harsh childhood and early...
1M 13.9K 64
𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐒 two years ago, my life changed forever. All it took was one night to alter the rest of my life. I wasn't sure about a lot of...
The Silver Fighter | ✓ Από Lise <3

Εφηβική Φαντασία

42.6K 1.6K 62
"I already killed your mother, Cam." As the words left my enemy's mouth like a mocking sneer, I growled under my breath at the mention of my old name...