Ray Oneshot Book [The Promise...

Par KazuKazuyas

A collection of Ray x Reader oneshots!! This oneshot book may include: •Fluff •Angst •Anime and Manga Spoiler... Plus

Table of Oneshots
A Different Escape
What Now, Papa?
TPN Anime North!
A Bouquet For You
Ray's Sorrow
Destiny's Taunting
Let Me Go, Papa
Night Terrors
Survivors
Discontinued

Hideaway

19.5K 488 3K
Par KazuKazuyas

Orphanage!AU

Jealous!Ray x Reader

[Fluff]

Requested by: BlackKnightRadiant

You opened the doors of the house and the little kids follow you from behind, it was free time. You enjoyed spending it outside with your younger brothers and sisters.

Looking outside, you see a wonderful blue sky welcoming everyone. The wind was nice and cool, the sun was shining brightly.

Hearing the birds sing brought a wide smile across your face. The green grass looked rich and the flowers were blooming with different colours.

The trees swayed slowly with the breeze, the cool summer air was calming for you.

Looking at the younger children, you see them scream and run into different directions. You were startled when a large hand was placed on your shoulder.

You turned your head and looked up, Sister Krone smiles down at you. "I'll give you a ten-minute headstart!" She says in a sing-song voice.

Your lips parted and you flashed her a mischievous smirk.

Your brothers and sisters all decided that they wanted to play an intense game of tag with Sister Krone, again.

"I'll definitely beat you this time, Sister!" You grinned and dashed out the doors.

The woman steps back and looks at the children from a distance. She cups her hands together and cracks her fingers.

A figure catches her attention and Sister Krone turns to them, "Ah, Ray. Do you want to join the game of tag?" She smiles.

He looks beyond Sister Krone, "Where did [Y/N] go?" Ray asks. "I just heard her voice..."

"I believe she's running towards the forest," Sister Krone tilts her head and rubs her chin.

"Why, is she with someone?" Ray continues with the questions. "Where did she even run off to?"

"You should play tag with us," Sister Krone offers. "Mama told me she wants you to be active instead of reading those bulky books."

Ray looks at Sister Krone and then outside. "Sure, I'll be looking for [Y/N] anyways. Give me a five-minute headstart."

And with that, Ray places his book down and runs out of the house.

Sister Krone continues stretching, wondering why Ray was so concerned about you.

"Perhaps Ray developed some sort of attachment to [Y/N]?" Sister Krone thinks out loud and laughs to herself. "How adorable!"

•••

"[Y/N]!" The voice of a child calls your name. "We need help!"

From on top of a tree, you looked down to see Phil looking up at you. He jumps up and down and points to his right.

"What's wrong?" You asked, slowly coming down from the tree.

"Sister Krone was chasing Thoma and Lannion!" Phil exclaimed. "I think Thoma fell into the river!"

Your eyes widen and you looked towards the stream of water. You can hear high pitched screams of the younger boys.

You jumped down and held Phil's small hand, "Let's go help them, keep watch of Sister for me, okay?" You smiled down at him.

You knew it would be a bad idea to leave Phil alone, so you also asked him to lead you towards the other boys.

While watching your surroundings you followed Phil as he dragged you along.

As soon as you approached the creek, you can see both boys. Thoma's black hair stuck to his forehead as he stood on top of a rock in the middle of the moving water, you can tell he fell in.

Lannion runs towards you, tears building up in his eyes. "Big sis, you're here to help us, right?!" He stammered.

You pat his blond hair, "Of course,"

"[Y/N]!" Thoma exclaims, calling for your attention.

You quickly placed your finger against your lips, "We have to be quick!" You added.

With your quick thinking, you ran over to a bush and searched for any logs of wood.

You found a long stick, not thick enough for Thoma to walk across but strong enough to pull him out of the river.

Holding onto the stick, Lannion and Phil stood behind you. They grabbed the end of it and gripped it tightly.

Once you saw Thoma's arms around the wood, you slowly started to walk backwards. You and the boys pulled, "Hold on tight, Thoma!"

Slowly but surely, Thoma glides through the water. The current was going against him, but the three of you managed to pull him closer to the shore.

As soon as the land was at arm's length, Thoma grabs onto the edge. You dropped the log and rushed over to pull him up.

"Big sis!" Thoma clings onto your white button up.

"You're okay now," You wiped his wet face with his sleeve.

"Thank you, big sis [Y/N]!" Phil hugs the back of your leg.

"Thoma is going to catch a cold!" Lannion throws his arms on top of the boy.

You kneeled down to match their heights, you gave all of them big warm hugs. Suddenly, you hear someone clicking their tongue in the distance.

Your head snapped up and you scanned the trees with your eyes. You separate from them and remembered that the game of tag still had twenty minutes left.

"I'm beat from running so much...!" Thoma sighs.

"You were chased, right?"

Thoma and Lannion nodded their heads quickly.

"Then," Your head snapped up. "She still could be here!"

You felt your ear twitch when you heard a twig snap behind you. The boys hide behind your body. Turning around, you were greeted by a smiling Sister Krone.

You raised your hand as a signal and the three boys dash away in different directions. They gave you a thankful glance and disappeared into the trees.

You grinned, sweating a little bit after saving your little brothers.

Sister Krone jumps over a bush, she makes her way towards you twirling around. "[Y/N], how kind of you to take the younger boys to safety!" She praises.

"It is my responsibility to help them!" You tilted your head and smiled, placing your hand on your chest proudly.

Sister Krone holds her hands against her chest, "It's too bad your helpfulness got you caught!" She laughs.

"You haven't caught me yet, Sister!" Your smile turned mischievous as you see a ball of orange dash towards you.

Suddenly, you were grabbed by your arm as Emma runs away with you.

"Incredible timing, Emma!" You ran beside her.

"I saw you save Thoma, I have to return the favour!" She smiles brightly.

Sister Krone was startled but soon chases after you two, slowly catching up.

Emma holds your hand as you follow her into the forest. Sister Krone picks up the pace, you can hear her chuckling to herself.

You and Emma let go of each other's hands and head separate directions. The two of you split up and you hoped Sister Krone took more interest in Emma.

However, she chases after you.

You ran faster and Sister Krone accepted the challenge.

Jumping over rocks, running around bushes, and swerving through trees didn't stop Sister's crazy run. However, it didn't worry you.

You were ahead of Sister Krone, you took a sharp turn and quickly hid behind a large stone.

Then you see Norman out of the corner of your eye. He was squatting on the ground, his finger against his lips.

"I know you're exhausted, [Y/N]." He mutters and pulls you down. "Let me help you escape."

You took a deep breath of relief and nodded your head. "I hope I made Sister a little tired..."

Norman smiles, "Let's have more winners this game...!"

You and Norman grip each other's hands tightly. You flashed him a grin, "It seems like I'm Sister's only target."

"That's why I'll use myself as bait," Norman points to himself. "For now, you should find a hiding spot."

"What?" You pulled Norman down when he attempted to stand up. "Let's hide together...!"

"Trust me, [Y/N]." Norman let's go of your hand. "I wouldn't want Ray to be upset with me."

With that Norman jumps onto his feet and gives you another reassuring smile.

"Ray?" Your eyebrows curled up.

Your eyes glanced at the old oak tree behind Norman. You see locks of black hair poking out from behind a bush. Ray looks like he's out of breath.

"Sister is coming," Norman warns. "Quick, [Y/N]!"

Norman grabs your hand and leads you behind the bush. To your surprise, you see Ray hiding.

Without further explanation, Norman grabs you and Ray and pushes you into the tree.

"Norman?" Sister Krone's voice was far away but she was able to see his white hair. "There's still time before the game ends!" She teases.

Norman jogs to the opposite directions of the tree, "Let's race, Sister!" Norman challenges. "If you win, you get to tag me!"

"Yes but before we go on," Sister Krone's eyes scanned over the area. "Where did [Y/N] go?"

Norman chuckles, "I saw Ray run off with her."

"I see," She closes her eyes and smiles. "So, let's focus on this race!"

Norman smiles mischievously and turns around quickly. Without looking back, he runs out of her range.

Sister Krone starts to laugh loudly. She twirls and cups her hands together.

"I should have known," Sister Krone smiles widely. "I can sense Ray's presence, I believe he was following [Y/N] the whole time!" She squealed.

With that, she ran off and chases after Norman.

•••

While being shoved into an open tree trunk, Ray follows after you. The two of you were pushed close together, you were trapped against the tree as Ray's arms were beside your face.

"We're okay now," He breathes out, you can smell the mint in his breath from how close he is. "[Y/N]..."

"Ray," You whispered. "Thank you for saving me back there... How did you know where to find me?"

"I've been looking for you everywhere!" Ray hisses in annoyance and pushes himself off the tree, he slumps down beside you. "Who would have thought you ran to Norman?"

You see Ray cross his arms as he turns his head away. "It's not that, Ray..." You chuckled to try to lighten up the mood. "Norman just tried to distract Sister..."

"Sure, you're always relying on him..." Ray huffs. "Try giving me some credit too..."

You scoot closer to him and placed your hand on his. "Ray, are you upset with me?"

He turns his head in surprise, you see his cheeks flush a dark red. "I'm not upset..." He states. "I've been meaning to tell you something..."

You gave him a crooked smile, "What is it?" You asked.

Ray clicks his tongue out of embarrassment and lowers his gaze. "It's a secret, make sure you don't tell anyone." He mutters.

Nodding your head, you leaned closer to his face. "You can trust me." You murmur.

Ray cups his hand over your ear and closes his eyes. He pauses for a moment before sighing.

"In one of the books I've read, I realized what this weird feeling in my chest was..."

Your eyebrows curled up, "Oh right, you said that you felt tingly around me..."

Ray's other hand was placed on your shoulder, he whispers softly into your ear. "I'm not sick or anything but,"

"What is it?" Your eyes landed on Ray's pink face.

"Again, don't think I'm weird!"

"Ray, I'll understand, I promise!" You reassured him.

He pauses for a moment, his eyes look around the ground.

Embarrassed, Ray chuckles bashfully.

"I think I'm in love with you,"

Immediately, your hand covered your mouth and you separate yourself from Ray to look at him properly.

"You love me?" You whispered.

"That's what it said in the book," Ray replies.

Your eyebrows curled up with happiness. Ray presses his lips into a firm line.

"Then, I love you too!" You closed your eyes and smiled brightly.

"Really?" Ray's face lit up.

You chuckled lightly, "Why do you seem so surprised?"

"I thought you loved Norman more than me," Ray confesses. "Are you just saying that to make me feel better...?"

"What do you mean?" You tilted your head and leaned towards him. "I really like you, Ray!"

Ray turns his head away, "It's just that, you're very thoughtful towards other people... I saw you help Thoma, Lannion, and Phil."

You perk up, "You saw?"

"I should have helped but," Ray covers his face. "I didn't like seeing other boys with you."

"You're upset with me..."

"No," Ray corrected. "I want to be selfish and keep you all to myself."

Your face flushes a dark pink, "It's alright with me, I want to make you happy!"

"So that means, you'll only love me?" He glances at you.

"Of course!"

"No one hugs you other than me,"

You nodded your head.

"Spend more time with me rather than Emma,"

You began to sweat, "Okay...!"

"No fooling around with Norman anymore," He smirks.

You cleared your throat, "A-Alright!" You chuckled.

"Good,"

"Any more rules?" You joked.

Ray leans his face close to yours, his hand cups your cheek.

"Say that you love me every day."

•••

You poked your head out of the tree and scanned the forest. Not only did you want to see if Sister was outside but you also wanted fresh air.

Ray looks outside with you, his face a light pink because of all the fun you had before.

"Do you know what time it is?" You asked.

Ray feels around for his pocket watch, "I left my watch back in the house, the game might be over now."

You nodded your head and slowly crawled out of the tree trunk. Ray follows after you.

"It seems a little eerie that we can't hear anyone," Ray cups his ears.

"Maybe the game really is over," You turned around to look at him. You jump back, "AH?!"

Suddenly, you and Ray were picked up by strong arms. Ray gasps in surprise and you yelped for joy as Sister Krone lifts the two of you up in the air like logs of wood.

"Found you!" She sings and squeezes the two of you. Sister Krone does a spin and holds you two close to her. "What smart children, both of you almost beat me!"

"Aw, you caught us!" You exclaimed.

You laughed as Sister Krone continues to praise you and Ray. The three of you were just spinning in the forest, Ray became nauseous the more Sister Krone jumped around.

Soon, she places the two of you back on the grass. You were trying to catch your breath as Ray's head was spinning, he manages to rest his forehead against your shoulder.

Sister Krone claps for joy, "Time to find Norman and Emma!" She turns on her heels. "You two should make your way back to the house, I heard Mama is finished with dinner!"

With that, Sister Krone dashed out of your sight. You sighed out of exhaustion and giggled to yourself.

Ray groans, he still felt dizzy and he wouldn't lift his head from your shoulder.

"Let's go eat, Ray!" You tried to shake him off but he wraps his arms around your waist.

"[Y/N]," Ray mumbled against your neck. "Let's rest for a minute."

You were pushed down on the grass as Ray toppled on top of you. Rolling around on the soft grass, you rested your head by Ray's arm.

Staring up at the blue sky, the clouds looked soft and white. The warm summer air ruffled the green leaves and you sighed happily.

Ray glances down at you, he stares at your bright eyes.

"You could have won if you were by yourself." You said, laying on your side and looking at Ray.

"Seeing you help the younger boys made me want to help you too," Ray replies. "But Emma and Norman helped before I could do anything. The only thing I was able to do was hide you inside a tree."

"You saw everything, huh?" Your lips curled up.

Ray props up on his elbow, "Then again, the reason why I joined the game was to find you..."

Your grin widen, "You were following me around?"

"Well," Ray began to stutter. "At least I got to talk to you at the end..."

You leaned forward and moved his bangs off his eye. Ray looks up at you and gives you a crooked smile.

"I read another thing about love," You mentioned.

"What?" Ray chuckles.

You lower yourself down and cupped Ray's pink face. He closes his eyes when he felt your face near his.

With a soft peck with your lips, you planted a kiss on his eyelid.

You separate yourself from him and saw him tense up.

"A kiss on a closed eye means I'm thankful."

"I suppose I feel the same way," Ray fixes his black hair. "Come here, let's copy the couple in the book."

Ray's hand was placed behind your neck and he pulls you down.

After a while, the ringing of a bell was heard. Mama has finished dinner and Sister Krone rounded all the kids. The sun was setting and the air was getting cooler.

You and Ray rushed back to the house. On the way there, the two of you were coming up with excuses why you were late.

And why there are kiss marks all over your faces.

I hope you enjoyed!! Thanks for the wait!!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

506 9 5
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚, 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚. 𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒂𝒑𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒚. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒅, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒃...
14.4K 787 200
I just really enjoy the game and want the fandom to grow -Requests are closed!- And here are some reasons to convince you to read this book! -These o...
273K 11.3K 20
❛ THROWN DOWN IN WONDERLAND ! ❜ (ワンダーランド.) you were living a simple life as an avid reader of the newly released manga series, TPN. a thought crossin...
11K 139 32
This was supposed to be a book but now it's a Oneshot book 💀 Norman x Reader Ray x reader _________________ At this point it's just a Ray x reader...