✔Mini Us? • [BTS]

Από KSBBAA18

♚ Stalwart - Purple you BTS awards in Van category ♚ ❛ You are Me!! ❜ Jin screamed when he saw a tall cute b... Περισσότερα

1. Transform
2. Where do you came from?
3. Practice Time.
4.Secrets
5. Amusement Park
6. Peace
7.Cooking disaster
8. Shopping Mall
9. Fan Meeting
10. Hello! We are Mini BTS!
11. Beach
13. Dream
14. MAMA
15. Family
16. Family pt.2
17. Seoul = Christmas
18. Yoongi
19. Day care
20. Never doing that
21.Taking care of a Baby~
22. Award + Birthday?
23. Kindergarten
24. First day at schools ~
25. Taking care feat.Jin
26. Grocery shopping feat.Jin.
27. Kookie's desire
28.The Mcdonalds
29. Hibernation
30.Field Trip
31. Adventure
32. Lost?
33. Kookie's Day out
34. Normal Weekdays
35. Petting Zoo
36. When your in trouble
37. Lesson time
38.Treats or Dentist
39. Sports day
40. Power out
41. Our sweet Tae
42. Babies Day out
43. BBQ
44 .Orange Fight
45.Rose Petals
Questions part!
Answers!!
46. Tooth Fairy
47 . Gift shop
SPECIAL EPISODE! !
SPECIAL EPISODE PT. 2!!!
48 . Wizard Nightmare
49. Last Goodbye
Final : Coming back to you!
Appreciation and Words

12. Waves

2.9K 120 26
Από KSBBAA18

2 days later~~~~

"Finally!!!" Jungkook yells out and inhales the air of the beach. He was wearing a white t-shirt and shorts.

"I can't believe Pd-nim gave us one day off!!" J-Hope beamed as the sun shines like him.

"Yah! Put some suns cream before going out. ." Jin said as he put on some shades and a big hat.

"Hyung, how many hats ya brought?" Taehyung asks as he lifted a bag full of hats.

"Nonsense. ..I didn't bring much.." Jin replied as he applies some cream to his face.

"Kookie!! Wake up!!" Jungkook cooes at his mini self who was sleeping peacefully beside two Suga's.

"Let him sleep! Because of him, we got a day off." Taehyung said and put on some shades before going out.

"Well..it was ...kinda....dangerous...." Jungkook said as he remembered how they got the day off.

Flashback? Hell yeah!!

Flashback~~~

"Pd-nim, please!! We were working so hard!!" Taehyung whined but Pd-nim didn't hear him.

"Taehyung, you need to focus on your next album," Pd-nim says as he shoved Taehyung away.

"I have no choice then...." Taehyung says and left Pd-nim.

After a while later, Taehyung returned and grinned widely at Pd-nim.

"Pd-nim!  You work so hard for us so I like to give you a small massage!!" Taehyung said as he was holding something behind his back.

"Oh..okay. Sure, so thoughtful of you. " Pd-nim said and stopped working.

Taehyung walked to Pd-nim and let mini Jungkook sit on Pd-nim's shoulder.

"You asked for it...." Taehyung said but Pd-nim didn't get it.

"Wha- AHHHH!!!" Pd-nim yelled in pain when his hair got pulled from behind.

"Kookie! Do your work!" Taehyung said as he stepped back and enjoyed the drama.

"AHH!! TAEHYUNG!! GET IT OFF!!" Pd-nim yelled but Mini Jungkook didn't let him go.

He giggled loudly and pulled his hair hardly.

'Kookie!  Wawnts...Biwwtch!' Mini Jungkook said as he pulled more of his hair.

"Okay! Okay! You can go!!" Pd-nim said and Taehyung took mini Jungkook and ran before thanking Pd-nim.

End of flashback ~~~~

"Well, your right..he deserves some sleep..." Jungkook says and tugged mini Jungkook's blanket so that he doesn't get to wake up from a mosquito bite.

'Tawetawe!!! Let's goooooo!!' Mini Tae and Jimin went impatient to go out to the beach.

"Wait! Where's Jimin! ?" Taehyung asked and looked around for Jimin.

"I haven't seen him after coming here.." Jin said and slides his shades down.

"Maybe he's in the bathroom," Namjoon says and puts a hat on mini Namjoon.

"I'll go and check.." J-Hope volunteers and went to the bathroom.

"WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Everyone flinched when they heard screaming coming from outside.

"Who's that?" Jungkook asked.

"That sounds like Jimin. .." Taehyung says and moved to the window.

"That's must be him.."Jin said and peeked through the window.

'We wawnnaw see!!!' Mini Tae and Jimin jumped and Taehyung facepalmed himself.

"That's Jimin. .." Namjoon said and sighed.

"Guys, I haven't found Jimin. .." J-Hope says as he entered the room.

"Don't worry we found him. He just wanna get himself tanned. Look at him..."Jin said and rolled his eyes.

"What do yo-    just forget what I was asking. ."J-Hope sighed and walked out with Mini Hope.

"So....shall we go out now?" Taehyung asked Jin who nod before laying on the bed.

"Let's go!!" Taehyung chirped and grabbed both of mini Tae and Jimin's hands before running out.

"I'll wait for him to wake up or it will much troublesome," Jungkook says he sat down next to sleeping mini Jungkook and two Suga's.

***************************
"YAHH!! PARK JIMIN!" Taehyung shouted out to Jimin who was having fun by running on the beach.

"Oh! You brought them over! Thanks!" Jimin says and took mini Jimin's hand.

"Why ya left him? He almost cried..." Taehyung scolds for a while before fixing his gaze on the ocean.

"We can have a BBQ party here. .." Taehyung says and covers his eyes from the beaming sun.

"Of course!  I also made the arrangements for that!!" Jimin chirped and smiled widely.

"Let's head to the ocean!! who wanna play balls in the water!!" Taehyung chirped and both of the minis raised their hands.

******************************
In the evening~~~

"Ah! Today was refreshing!" Jin says as he stepped out from their resort.

"Hyung, you just slept and ate today..." J-Hope pointed out but Jin didn't bother.

'But it was a good resting time for your body because you have been working so hard lately.' Mini Jin pointed out and the others nod.

"Aww. ..were ya guys worried for us?" Taehyung cooed and pinched his mini self's cheeks.

'Yeah! You guys gawve us less time too!!' Mini Tae said with a grin.

"Don't worry! We will be free in some weeks!" Jimin chirped and mini Jimin smiled and his eyes disappeared.

'AHHHHKookie wasnt!!!' Mini
Jungkook started to struggle in Jungkook's arm. Because he saw the BBQ and the fire was were looking so attractive to him that he just wants to go there and touch it.

"No! That's dangerous!" Jungkook tried to keep him in place but no that little devil won't stop a bit. Instead of stopping he increased his speed and hit Jungkook's chin accidentally.

"Aisshhh!!!" Jungkook yelled out and pulled mini Jungkook cheeks and the fight began.

"Shouldn't we stop them....." Jimin asked while pointing at the two Jungkook's.

"No! Let me enjoy my drama. I missed so much!" Jin said and started to eat this food.

Jimin turned to the other guys for their opinion but none of them were interested ....they all sat down to see the drama going on.

'Jimin!! Move!!' Mini Tae waved his hand because Jimin was in front of him and he sighed.

*****************************
They came back home ....tired a.f.

"I'm going to sleep no one gonna disturb me or I'm gonna cut you off and feed you to Min Holly," Suga warned and left with Mini Suga.

"Guess, we have to go to bed too.." J-Hope yawned and bid his wishes before leaving.

"He's dead ..." Jungkook pointed at mini Jungkook who's drooling on his back.

"Awww~~ such a cutie~~" Jimin cooed as he pinched mini Jungkook's nose.

"Look at yours one! He's all curled up into a ball!" Taehyung pointed out at Jimin's hand.

"Don't look at him! He's just like this and it's okay to be like that!" Jimin spat back and caressed his mini self.

"Anyway!  Guys, I don't know about you guys but I'm going to sleep....this devil works me up so much...." Jungkook said and left.

"Let's go, Namjoon. " Namjoon said and held hands with mini Namjoon who was yawning too

"Good night, guys!" Taehyung left.

"Good night." Jimin left.

"Should we sleep?" Jin asked mini Jin who shrugged his shoulders.

They weren't sleepy because most of the time they were sleeping....so no sleep in their eyes........

                   ________________

Boring chapter indeed...I didn't have much idea for it but it still came out goodIdk! Hope you guys will like it!!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

89.1K 9.7K 35
"who said anything about you seeing me?" ⓒ tentaeils | completed [ kim taehyung, ___________. ]
19.5K 921 20
1st place winner - Map of the Soul Awards (JHS Category) 2019 1st place winner - BTS Light Awards 2019 (JHS Category) 2019 The lightsticks from fans...
23.9K 1.2K 13
Seokjin is a popular actor well known in Korea. He had won many awards and came in first place for the most handsome actor. The actor is thrown off g...
2.8K 315 18
꧁Pass the end of winter's cold, until the spring day comes again, until the flowers bloom again. Please stay, please stay there a little longer꧂ Welc...