Sam & Colby One Shots

Von samandcolby1216

just some solby All the titles are song names Mehr

long live
lost without you
swim
hotline bling
are you gonna kiss me or not?
sipping on fire
dead or alive
dead or alive (2)
bloodline
up all night
dj got us falling in love
speechless
fireflies
we don't have to take our clothes off
paralyzed
bright lights
sign of the times
life is a highway
bad blood
crazier
talk fast
tidal wave
only human
cool for the summer
burn
as long as you love me
mistletoe
when christmas comes to town
santa tell me
baby it's cold outside
silent night
pillowtalk
take care
take care (2)
friends
tequila
we've lost touch
alone together
breathin'
i miss the days
he like that
i never told you
halo
halo (2)
say you won't let go
us against the world
waiting for superman
all of the stars
give me love
3 am
ballin'
better
song like you
some nights
back to december
how to save a life
your love is my drug
chasing cars
lover
slow motion
hallucinations
getaway car
work from home
blue roses
watermelon sugar
need you now
need you now (2)
calm down
from now on
set fire to the rain
closer to the edge
eyes closed
chasing you

dead or alive (3)

1.8K 61 17
Von samandcolby1216

"This is the FBI, open up before we break the door down."

A guy outside screamed through the door. I was clutching onto Sams arm, squeezing it tightly. He had tears streaming down his face. I was trying to be strong, for him, for me. There was a loud bang on the hotel door as they started breaking it down.

"Oh God," I cried. The tears fell.

"C-Colby, I don't wanna die," Sam cried. We huddled together in the bathtub. I held Sams hand tight as the door cracked and groaned.

"It's going to be ok," I said, trying to be reassuring. I didn't believe myself and I could tell Sam didn't either.

"This is the FBI, we're coming in," the guy shouted again. I gasped for air, this was it.

I could just picture it. FBI dudes with guns and heavy protection walking into the hotel room, guns aimed and ready to fire. They said dead or alive, that's what all the news stations said. They'll look in every corner until they realize the bathroom door is shut and locked. They'll want to break that one down too.

"Sam, I have to let you know..." I needed to let him know how I truly felt about him.

"Shhh," he shushes me. But by now it's too late, they know where we are. We stayed as quiet as possible.

"Sir, this door is locked," another man said. The doorknob jiggled as they tired to open it.

"We know you're in there. Open this door," the first man said. Sam and I look at each other, wide eyed. The doorknob jiggled again. Then it was silent.

The door was kicked open without warning. It was loud and sudden and Sam screamed. He curled into me and I ducked my head. Three men, all in black, walked in. They had their guns drawn, pointed at us.

"Please don't shoot, please," I begged the officers over and over again. The guy in the middle stared us down before nodding to the other men. I physically sighed when I saw them lower their weapons. I mean we're just two boys huddled in the bathtub, what are we going to do?

Sam was shaking hard against me. The guy on the left reached in and grabbed him. He screamed and more tears left his eyes.

"Colby... no please... Colby," he screamed as they took him out of the bathroom. He thrashed around, kicking his legs. And I was helpless because the other guy grabbed me. I could only watch in fear as they dragged him outside.

"Don't hurt him please," I begged the guy in the middle. The man who grabbed me was holding my arm tight. I wiggled to try to get him to loosen his grip but it didn't work. After patting me down to make sure I don't have any weapons on me, they sat me on the bed, handcuffing me. From where I sat, I could see multiple men outside and bright lights filtering the night sky. I could hear Sam crying and screaming outside.

"We've been looking for you both for a long time now," the middle guy said. He must be the leader or something.

"It's only been a week," I grumble, tears still escaping my eyes.

"Colby," I hear Sam yell in the distance. I go to stand up, a natural instinct, but the officer pushes me back down.

"I'm begging you don't hurt him," I cry. The FBI agent looks at me. I saw a little bit of sadness flicker across his eyes.

"I'm going to need you to answer some questions," he said. He didn't acknowledge my plea.

"Wilde, we gotta situation down here. The boy won't stop screaming and is spitting everywhere."

The mans walkie talkie goes off. Now knowing the mans name, Wilde, glares at the door. They must be talking about Sam.

"He has separation anxiety," I whisper. Wilde looks at me, grabbing his walkie talkie.

"Can you calm him down?" He questions. His mood changed instantly after I told him. I nodded. 

"Copy that," Wilde says into the device. He nods at the man standing next to me. He then grabs my upper arm and pulls me up. He leads me outside and stands me against the rail. From the lights I can see the whole hotel parking lot. Cop cars and FBI agents surrounded the place. I search for Sam but don't see him.

"Where is he?" I ask, panicking. They couldn't have left the property. The man holding me points to the very right. I squint and finally see him. They had him handcuffed to the staircase railing. He was on the bottom step so he couldn't go up or down the stairs. Two agents were near him but he was wailing and spitting everywhere.

"Calm him down," Wilde said.

"He needs to touch me," I say, trying to walk towards him.

"Not happening," Wilde says. I sighed.

"Sam... Sam, can you hear me?" I call out. I watch as he sits up straight. His screams stops.

"Sam, babe, can you hear me?" I say again, louder.

"Colby, where are you?" he cries.

"Look up, I'm outside the door," I call out to him. I watch his head lift and then he spots me. He stands up to come towards me but his handcuffs stop him.

"I need you to calm down for me ok?" I say.

"I can't," he's gasping for air.

"Yes you can, listen to me. I promise nothing is going to happen to you or to me," I say. I tell him that everything will be ok.

"These men are going to ask us some questions," I tell him. "I need you to answer them ok? And then we can be together."

I didn't know if that was true but I was hoping it was. I could see Sam relaxing against the stairs and he sat down. An officer walked towards him and I saw him flinch.

"It's ok baby," I call out to him again.

Then I was pushed back into the room. I yelped in surprise as I landed on the bed.

"Alright let's get started," Wilde pulls out a voice recorder.

"First entry, August 2, 2019. Please state your full legal name," Wilde says.

"Cole Robert Brock," I reply.

"What is your age?"

"22," I reply. He continued to ask some basic questions until he then starts to talk about Area 51. I might as well answer then truthfully because I have nothing else to lose.

"Subject has been taken into questioning for trespassing and escaping Area 51 in Nevada, USA. Why were you there?" He questions me. I look around the room, stalling. I wonder if they're asking the same questions to Sam.

"Why were you at Area 51?" Wilde questions again.

"We were exploring. We have a YouTube channel and that's what we do, explore places," I sigh out. Wilde raises his eyebrows like this was new information. He must not watch the news very often. How did he not know?

"We thought it would be cool to try to explore Area 51. We didn't actually think we would be able to get in, let alone escape once we did," I continue.

Wilde glances at the other guy, whose name is still a mystery. He looks like a Fred, so that's what I'm going to call him. Fred shuffles back nervously.

"How did you enter Area 51?" Wilde asks. Has this guy not looked at the security tapes?

"Well we jumped the gate and walked about a mile before we came across this big steel building. We must've waited behind the corner for hours before someone finally came out. We quickly lodged a small rock in the doorway so it wouldn't close all the way. Then we waited another twenty minutes before going in," I explained.

I thought back to how scared Sam had been because he thought we were going to get caught. I held his hand until the twenty minutes were up. We had positioned the camera so it was angled from our shoulder up. Nobody would know if we were holding hand or not, it was our secret.

"What did you see once going inside?"

"It was really dark in there. They had all the lights dimmed I guess. There was a door a bunch of doors and we didn't want to get lost so we didn't go through any," I said.

"Did you see anyone?"

"We saw one man. He was really big but the gun he was carrying was bigger and we got scared. We hid behind some filing cabinets until he walked away," I answer.

"When did you leave Area 51?"

"After the man walked away, our camera battery was low and it made a really loud beeping noise. That's when we bolted. We thought the man would come back. We left the same way we came in. Once we jumped the gate, that's when we realized we were being followed," I said.

I glanced around to look at Fred. His mouth was agape like this was all new to him. Wilde looked pretty confused too. I yawned because it was too early in the morning to be doing this. My eyes kept darting to the window hoping to see a glimpse of Sam.

"What did you do when realizing you were being followed?"

"We ran until we came to like a little town or something. No, it was too small to be a town. But we hid under the porch of some house. We watched the SUVs drive by. We didn't move until sundown," I comment.

"You mentioned a camera, where is that camera now?" Wilde was looking around the room.

"It's in one of our backpacks. I think they're still in the bathroom. Ya know for FBI agents, you didn't really search that well," I say, laughing dryly.

Fred walks to the bathroom and returns with both backpacks. He dumps them out onto the floor. Our clothes, water bottles and food come tumbling out. Then our camera pops out. Fred grabs it and hands it to Wilde.

"After looking through the contents of the backpacks, Agent Weeks has found the camera," Wilde says into the voice recorder.

I watch as Wilde turns it on and plays the last video clip. I could hear the sound of Sam and I running, yelling at each other. A car was also heard. He plays another clip, the one of us hiding from the man. He plays all the clips that were on the camera.

"After reviewing and looking at the videos from the camera, I, Joseph Wilde, can confirm that Cole Robert Brock is stating the truth."

With that being said he turns off the voice recorder. Now I was confused, what is going on? He motions for Fred or I guess Weeks, to come closer. They whisper to each other for awhile and I end up laying down on the bed. My wrists were hurting from the handcuffs.

I thought about Sam and if he was answering the questions. I wondered what his questioner was thinking. I wondered if they got him to even calm down to get an answer out of him.

"I'm sorry but what's going on?" I ask after what seemed like ages of them whispering.

"Looks like you and your buddy are going to be walking free," Wilde says, a small smile forming on his face. Wilde and Weeks laugh once seeing my face.

Wilde then explains that their officials had told them we had a bunch of criminal records and had been on the run for years. He explained that his boss said we were a threat to society and needed to be taken out because we knew too much information. Once realizing we know nothing and that everything their boss had said was a lie, we weren't getting in trouble. They contacted headquarters and sent over the voice recordings to prove it.

Right in the middle of the conversation Sam comes running through the open doorway, an officer close behind. His cheeks are stained with tears. He sees me and jumps into my arms. I'm glad they took the handcuffs off because I wanted to hug him so badly. We fall back on the bed, Sams small body over top of mine. Soon we're crying tears of joy. They must've explained everything to Sam too. I press my lips lovingly to his and he sighs into the kiss.

"Baby, we're free," I cry laugh. He nuzzled his head under my chin.

"We're not going to prison," Sam laughs, silent tears still coming out of his eyes. I hug him tightly and as the sun peaks over the horizon, I know we'll be okay.

(this was my favorite like series to write so far. Also please note that I made most of this stuff up, I didn't do any research for this. It's pure fiction and imagination. I hope y'all enjoyed because I know I did)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

9.6K 226 22
𝕤𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕝 𝕥𝕠 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕚𝕤𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕕
141K 1.9K 30
☠️No Name☠️
1K 32 8
The story of a singer and the fan who rocked his world.
154K 1.7K 68
no smut only fluff!!