Ban x Reader

Da Anime_Potato_

The Tiger Sin of Honesty, Y/n L/n. She is something that is indescribable. She isn't human, isn't mortal. She... Altro

โœจ1โœจ
โœจ2โœจ
โœจ3โœจ
๐ŸŒš4๐ŸŒš
โœจ5โœจ
E.N.D 7 E.N.D
I hate how this ending turned out too, but read this real quick plez-

๐Ÿ‹6๐Ÿ‹

6.2K 115 217
Da Anime_Potato_

From the title you should know what's about to happen! Here's a good 'ole flashback.
Previously:
"Piss off." Y/n muttered and went to change out of her uniform.

"No, I prefer you stay in that." Ban said.

Y/n sighed and groaned internally as she didn't want to stay in this damned outfit. It's more like a swimming suit from how fucking short and showy it is.

Y/n slowly walked up the stairs and to the room she and Ban had shared. She opened the door and looked around. Everything was exactly the same way they had left it. Well the bed was much neater and the floor was a lot more clean than usual. Y/n walked around and smiled at the weird memories that flashed in her head.

"Y/N WHY DID YOU TELL CAPTAIN THAT I STOLE HIS ROOM!?" Ban asked as he rolled up in the covers like a burrito.

Y/n sighed, he's drunk again.

"You're gonna have a really bad hangover when you wake up in the morning." She said, while unwrapping him.

"NO! The burrito is now a taco!" Ban slurred.

Y/n sighed again and chuckled a bit.

"Go to sleep you idiot." She said while laying him down once the cover was off of him.

He laid down and gave her a weary smirk.

"Co- come here with me *hic* Y/n~" Ban said.

"No. Go to slee- AH!" She said but was pulled down on Ban. Y/n landed on his chest and he gave her another smirk.

"Nighty night Y/n." Ban said and hiccuped a few more times and finally went to sleep. Y/n sighed and decided to go to sleep as well.

The next day was full of confusion and lots of jumping to conclusions.
~end~

Y/n then felt a presence come in the room.

"This room's full of memories huh?" Ban asked.

"Sure is. What'd you need anyway?" Y/n asked, jumping right to the conclusion.

"Well. As many memories we've had in this room, I thought we could make at least one more before we depart from the other sins again." Ban said.

"And what memory would that be?" She asked.

"Since I'm your mate, I thought that we could make a memory where we mark each other as ours for the first time. In this very room." Ban said.
~now~

My eyes had widened. He wanted to do this now? I mean I can't control myself for any longer now, but he wants to do this NOW! While Meliodas and the others are downstairs. Where they are capable of hearing us-

Fuck it all. Just do it. Stop being a damn scaredy cat.

What if I don't want to?

You know DAMN WELL YOU WANT THIS! NOW LOSE CONTROL AND TAKE THAT SEXY ASS BASTARD IN FRONT OF YOU TO CLOUD NINE!

Ah...fuck it.
(Third Person P.O.V)

Ban looked into Y/n's beautiful e/c eyes and leaned in. He placed his soft lips onto her own and kissed her gently but firmly.

Y/n snaked her arms around his neck deepening the kiss further. Ban licked her bottom lip, kindly asking for permission.

Y/n only chuckled internally and denied his request. Ban then smirked as he pulled away from the kiss, which made Y/n tilt her head in confusion.

"I won't let you have your way until you let me have mine." Ban said.

Y/n then chuckled darkly and grabbed Ban's hair, pulling him towards her face.

"See, both of us may be dominant, but knowing me and my unknowned species, I don't like being submissive unless I want to, and since my very sadistic side has awakened, you won't be seeing much submission from me. So if you excuse me." Y/n said and as soon as she finished, she kissed Ban, pulling his hair a little, making him gasp in surprise, earning her a smirk on her face and she slipped her tongue into Ban's mouth.

Ban then decided to let their tongues dance happily and swirl around each other.

Y/n was happy to say that she earned her 30 minutes of being the dominant one.

She then pushed Ban onto the bed and slowly took off her neck tie. She set it on the dresser and eventually took off the top half of her outfit, dropping it seductively on the floor in front of a very hard Ban.

"Excited already Ban? Pity. I haven't even started." She said.

Ban only chuckled and gripped the bed sheets tightly.

"The simple sight of you is enough to get me riled up, but this is something totally beyond sight. I get to see everything. The tone of your voice added with this, is also makin me incredibly turned on." Ban said.

Y/n then fiddled with her bottom half of the outfit, teasing Ban enough to make him sweat with want.

She earned her moment of dominance and she was going to use it to the fullest.

Y/n smirked and slid off the skirt, letting her f/c laced panties and matching f/c laced bra show. Making Ban feel even more needy.

She climbed over Ban and kissed him, while skillfully taking off his leather jacket. She started to go down from his jawline, to his neck, his collarbone, down to his chest, his stomach, his lower abdomen, and lastly to his v-line. She unzipped his pants and took those off as well. She then ran her hand over Bans hard member. Earning a soft groan from him. She smirked to herself and tugged at his boxers.

"Take them off...Y/n." Ban said.

"Hm. Let me think for a second~." She smirked seductively, adding a little purr at the end of her sentence, all while continuing to tug at Bans boxers.

"Y/n!!" Ban shouted.

"No need to be so loud." Y/n said as she crawled to Ban's ear.

"Unless you don't want this~." She whispered seductively in his ear.

It made him moan at the dominance in her voice. If only she would stop teasing!

Y/n sighed at Ban's face. Even chuckling to herself.

"As much as I'd love to see that lovely face of yours all contorted and twisted up in untouched pleasure, I'll have to just give that pleasure a little...touch." Y/n said and the she took Ban's boxers off with her teeth. Her eyes held a seductive look as she connected her eyes with Bans.

His member sprang up freely and Ban let out a sigh of relief.

Y/n took a hold of Ban's member and lightly licked the tip, Ban let out a shaky groan and panted a little.

Y/n then licked from top to bottom and bottom to top slowly and teasingly. She then put only the tip in her mouth, sucking softly and earning a little amount of precum in her mouth.

Y/n then had enough of teasing and began to bob her head up and down on Ban's long and thick member. Ban moaned and groaned in pleasure as he lost track of time and even though the 30 minutes have passed for Y/n, he thinks she should be in control for a tad bit longer.

Y/n bobbed her head up once more and took in all of his length. Making Ban groan louder.

She then takes it a bit further and lets out a long moan, causing a pleasurable vibration surge through Ban, making him gasp in pleasure.

"Ah! Shit!!! Fuck! Y-Y/n!!" He moaned in pleasure.

Y/n then felt Ban twitch, signaling he was close, and just as he was about to release, she pulled him out of her mouth and smirked lovingly at him.

"Whoopsie." She said with fake innocence.

Ban growled and thought she's had enough.

"My 30 minutes are up Ban. Aren't you going to take control?" She asked him.

Ban only smirked and pulled Y/n onto the bed and flipped them so he'd be on top.

"Let's see. What should I do first?" Ban asked.

Y/n shrugged.

"You choose." She said.

Ban unclipped her bra and threw it in a random place in the room.

He then began to lightly lick Y/n's breast. Making her softly moan.

He pulled at her buds, earning a loud mewl from Y/n. He continued this action for a split minute and then continued to lick them. Swirling his tongue in circles around her hard buds.

Y/n moaned in rhythmic patterns but then they were cut off when Ban stopped.

He went down to her panties. Seeing them soaked wet.

"You're so wet Y/n. Was this because of me? I'm flattered." Ban said as he ran a finger across her panties. Earning a much more louder moan from Y/n. She was much more sensitive and was incredibly easy to please now.

He slid off her panties and immiediatley stuck his tongue into her entrance. Y/n let out a shaky yet loud moan. It made Ban get hard again as he continued to thrust his tongue in and out of her.

(And I'm sure you've seen how long his fucking tongue is)

(LOOK AT THAT SHIT! HE CAN LICK HIS FUCKING NOSE, NO HIS EYE WITH THAT THING WITH NO DIFFICULTY WHATSOEVER!!!)

Y/n let out uncontrollable moans that slipped out simultaneously.

Ban then stopped when she was close to her release. He smirked at her as she pouted.

"Payback." Ban said.
Y/n then looked at him with her eyes full of love, lust, and want.

Ban got the message and crawled onto her. He positioned his member at her entrance and slipped in.

Y/n let out a small wince that went with a loud vibrating moan that echoed throughout the Tavern. The others must've heard that if they didn't hear the rest.

Ban groaned at the tightness of her insides that squeezed his member. He waited for her to adjust and when he was given the signal after a few minutes, he thrusted into her slowly. Their sweat, moans, and groans mixed throughout the room and Ban began to thrust faster and harder into Y/n, giving her even more pleasure that ran through both her and Ban.

He then lifted her leg over his shoulder,  giving him more access and putting his full length into her, hitting her G-Spot. Y/n then let out the loudest moan she could let out. Ban moaned out her name as he felt the same intense pleasure that Y/n felt. The long and hard thrust Ban gave Y/n made her crazy and needy for more. Which each thrust, Ban kept hitting her G-Spot, making her scream at the top of her lungs with pleasure.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK Ban!!! Agh!! I'm so cLoSe!!!" She shouted as she released onto Ban, triggering his own release, causing him releasing inside of her, filling her to the brim. Y/n bit down onto Ban's neck and Ban returned the action. They both marked each other and kissed each other passionately afterwards, now feeling a loving connection.

Ban panted as he continued to thrust, slowly, into her.

"Ahhh~." They both moaned out in unison

Ban then slid out of Y/n, and layed beside her.

"That was amazing.." Y/n said.

"Not really. That teasing wasn't too enjoyable." Ban said while chuckling.

"Oh? It was quite enjoyable to me." Y/n said.

"Y/n." Ban said.

"Yes?"

(At this moment you'd expect an 'I love you.')

"Round two?" Ban asked.

"Hell yeah!" Y/n sat up quickly.

"Now that I'm not a human anymore we can go for as many rounds as we want!" Y/n chirped.

Ban smirked widely and flipped her over.

"And we can perform with many other positions other than missionary." Ban said.

Meanwhile Meliodas had his pervy face and everyone else had nosebleeds or were blushing ferociously, even Gowther. Hawk was just eatin his damn scraps like usual.

Meliodas golf clapped and held his pervy face.

"Good job Ban. You got some." He smirked.

Gowther just pushed up his glasses and put ice water over himself.

And Elizabeth ate Meliodas' cooking.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

318K 14.5K 65
Married to a powerful businessman feared all-over Portland, Mia Kingston has a reputation to uphold. As the CEO of MK, her own lingerie brand, every...
38.9K 1K 37
WRITTEN BEFORE SEASON 6 CAME OUT Sangria: a certain color of purple. You had met Keigo and Touya when you went to UA, where you all hoped to become...
740K 20.5K 69
(Y/n) Togata, a now third year, has figured out that that her teasing and joking has been confused for flirting towards her teacher, Shota Aizawa. Sh...