FOUR QUARTERS

Von InkPrincessMarcia

Simone's life changes when her best friend Maddison presures her to date the schools senior quarterback. Six... Mehr

FOUR QUARTERS
PREGAME PLAYER (cast)
FOUR QUARTERS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Second Quarter
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
HALFTIME
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Third Quarter
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Fourth Quarter
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
OVERTIME
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Author's note 📒
NEW BOOK ALERT

Chapter 47

3.6K 212 27
Von InkPrincessMarcia

                  Maddison  

                 {three days later}

“Momma Dot thank you for lunch. Have you heard from my husband.” “Yes, I have he is good. He told me he was ready to come home to you and talk through things.” I smile. “I really do love him, Momma Dot.” “I know darling and when all of this blows over everything will be fine I promise.” “Where is papa Thomas at? I was hoping to talk with both of yall.” “He is having a father-daughter lunch with Gwen. Which reminds me I want to have dinner with my two girls. How is this weekend.” “Are you sure Gwen wants me there.” “Nonsense” she waved off. “Your family Maddison.” “Thank you, momma Dot. I don’t know what I would do without you.” “Sweetie you never have to worry. Family sticks together.”  She says with a warm smile.   

“Hopefully me and Gavin can give you some more grandkids soon and hopefully Jonah will come around more.” “I do want more grandkids and something tells me I will have them soon.” She said happily. “I hope to be a great mom like you momma Dot” “Thank you,” she said placing her hand on her heart. “When you’re a mom you will understand why I do everything I do. That’s why I want us to put all of this behind us.” “Momma Dot” “Yes love” “I swear I am sorry for everything. I was young and dumb made some stupid decisions.” “everybody does darling it’s a part of life. It’s all in what a person does after a mistake.” I take her hand in mine.” “I love you, Momma Dot.”  

                       Simone

The past three days have been the worse since being here. “What do you want to eat.” Ignoring Gavin by turning towards the television that isn’t on. “Fuck it then” I heard him say. ‘I could I be so stupid’ I mumble to myself. Hearing my stomach grumble I decided to get up and go fix me something to eat. After washing my hands I walk into the kitchen finding Gavin fixing him something to eat.

Still giving Gavin the cold shoulder I go over to the refrigerator to find some food. Taken out the ingredients to fix me some sandwiches and cook me some fries. Feeling his eyes burning holes into me I try to shake the feeling but I cant. Turing around I come face to face with Gavin. “Move,” I say harshly while rolling my eyes he just stands their looking right at me. “Asshole” I say as I move around him. “To hell with this shit.” He says then walks off. Moments later I hear the front door slam making me flinch at the impact.

 When Gavin came back in he kept his distance from as I did him. Hours later I decided to get up and take a long warm bath. I see Gavin about to go into the bathroom as also. He stops looks at me then turns back around going to the other room. Looking at myself in the mirror memories flood my mind trying to shake them out of my mind but fail miserably. Looking at my reflection in the water of the tub tears begin to stain my face. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard loud banging on the door followed by Gavin’s voice.

“Simone I don’t fucking take all night to take a shower.” I wipe my face then yell back. “Go to hell” “Just hurry up.” “I’ll think about it.” “it’s been a fucking hour get out.” “It’s another damn bathroom Gavin” “All my stuff is in this one.” “Oh well” “Do not make me fucking come in their” “Door lock.” I heard him jiggle the doorknob. “That’s what your ass gets.” I heard nothing then let that water and ran some more warm water.

Noticing part of my pajamas got wet I walk to the room with a towel wrapped around my body. I put on a brown shirt that was cut up in some places. I walk into the kitchen to see Gavin making something. I guess he felt my stare he looked at me then turned back. “Bastard,” I say in a whisper tone. Gavin drops the utensils in his hands and washes them before turning towards me.

“What the fuck is your problem,” He said in an angered tone I stayed silent looking at him. “Your ass can't say shit now Simone. What it is that you want to dick all deep inside of you?” “Please don’t nobody want your little ass dick,” I say rolling my eyes as I hear his dry laugh. “Says the one who fucking screaming my name and riding my dick.” He says as I look through his to ignore whatever he is saying. “Give me my damn phone.” He says as he snatches his phone out my hand as he starts to walk away.

“Going to call one of your bitches,” I say out of anger and a little bit of jealousy. “Damn right and soon as she gets here I'm fucking her good and Ima make sure you hear every time I make her fucking cum.” “Fuck you Gavin” “You already have several times.”

“SONOFABITCH” I yell out making him stop and turn to look at me. “I get it you pissed your little fuck boy not here” “His dick is better and bigger.” “Never took you for a liar.” “Who said I’m lying.” “Get out my face with that shit Simone.” “You can fuck other bitches but I can't fuck nobody else.”

The look in Gavin’s eyes paralyzed me as he begins to stalk toward me making me take slow steps back until my back hit the wall. Gavin trapped me by putting his hands on each side of me and everything in me quickly crumbled. “You and I both know Simone no I mean NO body has ever made love you beside me.” We bore into each other eyes as he leans down to my ear. “I am the only one who has deep inside of your pussy. Don’t you ever and I mean EVER say that shit again.” “Go to hell” “You heard what I fucking said, Simone.” “I’ll fuck who I want.” “That’s why you been acting bitchy you want dick” I pushed him out of my face.

“Shut up with that.” “Then what.” I remained quiet as guilt filled me. Gavin lifts my head with a finger. “what is it.” “Your never going to fucking change.” He just looks at me before we both give in and crash our lips upon each other. I pull away from the kiss as Gavin kisses down my neck to my collar bone. “What about your food,” I say moaning out. “ Fuck the food, you're my dinner tonight baby.

Stripping me naked Gavin got on his knees then devoured me slowly melting everything in me. “Fuck your so wet,” he says as he puts my leg over his shoulder giving him more access. His hands slide up my body and pinches on my nipples.” “SHIT” I moan out loud. “FUCKKKKKKKKKK GAVVVVVVVVIN” I yell out as he removes his hands from my titties I then feel him pinching and pulling on my clit making me scream out in passion more. Feeling my climax coming on Gavin devoured me more as I exploded “I’M CUMMMMMMMMMMMMING” I say as Gavin continues to assault my pussy with his tongue. Sliding his tongue inside my pussy hole. I feel everything inside of me become liquid only to flow out of me. Getting close again Gavin stops with a smirk on his face before diving back in making me cum hard again all in his mouth.

Gavin takes his pants off as I remove his shirt his lips crash onto mine as he picks me up and slides his dick deep inside my pussy. “Fuck Simone” He moans out making my moans intensify. Gavin grabs my legs opens them wider as he thrust his dick in and out of me giving me pleasureful filled stokes taking me to ecstasy. Feeling my walls grip his dick tighter. “GAVIN” I say moaning out feeling my release coming on “Look at me Simone” I can barely focus or comprehend. “Look,” he says again in a more demanding tone as he slows down his stroke yet he still hitting my spot “OHHHHH SHIIIT GAVVVVVIN” I scream out louder “Look in my eyes he says he says as we cum together looking deep in each other's eyes.

Carrying me to the shower Gavin turns on it as the water runs over both of our bodies. He pulls me close as he wraps his arms around my waist then kisses me slowly with ease. Gavin picks me up again my legs wrapped around his waist. “Tell me what you want.” He says. “You,” I say as he begins fucking me harder than he has before “FUCK GO DEEPER” I moan out and I begin matching Gavin’s thrust as me both fucked each other.

Putting me down “Turn around,” He says I did he picked me up again with my hands pressed against the shower walls Gavin slammed into me “OH MY GOD GAVIN.” I moaned out “DON’T STOP” “SHIT” I kept calling out as Gavin turned me over and fucked me ‘til I came again.

Carrying me to bed Gavin looked at me with nothing but love in his eyes. Carefully laying me down on the bed boring his eye into mine. “Your so beautiful,” He says stroking my face with ease. “Gavin” Shhh” he says kissing me as he got on top on me entering me again.

His stokes slower and gentler hearing my moans Gavin captured them by kissing me. finding my hands we interlocked our fingers as I moaned in our kiss while our bodies became entangled into each other. “AHHHHHH,” I say breaking the kiss allowing Gavin to full take me as he kisses my neck going deeper in me. releasing his hand I grab the sheets moving my body under his.

Flipping us over so that I’m on top keeping my body on his and he holds me close as we kiss more. Gavin’s hands roam my body making me more vulnerable to his touches. Gavin sits us up each of us pulling the other closer our moans filling the room. Feeling Gavin’s lips softly attack my neck my cries become stronger and more hunger for more of Gavin. My pussy walls constrict around Gavin’s dick as we cum together again.

Laying on top of Gavin as he strokes my hair. The silence was thick and filling up with questions as well as things unsaid. Kissing Gavin’s chest I broke the silence.

“I’m sorry” he stopped playing in my hair and stiffened then started back. “I was. I don’t know the feeling I guess feeling guilty.” “About what sweetheart.” “You're married to her.” I tried to get up, however, Gavin held me tighter ‘til I relaxed against him again. “Do you honestly think I was staying with her after all she did to you and our son.” Gavin placed a long kiss on my lips as he took one of my hands slipping his inside of mine.

“I divorced her. I know you would never sleep with a married man and I would never put you in that position. When I found out everything I knew I was divorcing her. I do need to tell you so much but I have no clue of where to start.” Gavin removes his hands from my hair then starts drawing lazily yet sensually on my back.

“When I saw you in the mall and you left I felt so lost and alone. I would go to my parent's pool house and stay for hours drinking and holding on to a bear I brought for what I thought was my first child. You know I still have that bear.” He says followed by a chuckle.

“When I saw Maddison weeks later I was begging her to tell me where you were. Her answer was still the same she didn’t know and your parents aren’t saying anything. She even told me she tried because she missed her best friend. When I was in college I tried again Maddison came to a game she said she heard from you and that you aborted our baby. She said you told her you didn’t want any reminders of me and didn’t want to have my child. Part of me knew it didn’t sound like you, but after what I said to you and all the fucked up shit I did I believed her. All I remember is getting drunk for a few days straight. Baby, I swear I vaguely recall those days but I did fuck her. I took my frustrations out on her.”

“Why are you harboring all of this guilt.” “She lied about you and our son. Not to mention when she said you moved on to someone who was more like you I’m not going to lie it hurt. After a while I tried to be with any and every girl but-“ he paused “But what” “None of them were you.” “It would be easy to find a black woman but she wasn’t you. Find a white woman who was shy and nerdy like you but it was never you Simone.” He says as our legs become more entangled.  

“Gavin” “hum.” “Do you remember wh-“ I stopped myself timid of his response. “Talk to me I’m right here don’t be scared. Kissing his chest again I try again. “Do you rem-“ Gavin eyed me suspiciously. “I ca-“ he cut me off by kissing me.

“You want to know if I remember the night you told me you love me.” He asked penetrating my eyes through to my soul. I couldn’t speak. Gavin stops roaming my body just to hold me. “I remember Simone.” He says with a smile as I kissed him then laid on chest and darkness took over us.   

Comment:

Vote:

Share: 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

396K 7.8K 56
After her parents die, Adelaine Scott and her three younger siblings are forced to go live with their abusive uncle. As each day passes, Lainey will...
335K 11K 87
BWWM** Seventeen year old aaliyah brown has the hands of an angel and has been gifted with a god given talent for bringing anything to life on a blan...
2.8M 58.5K 50
[BOOK 1] [NOT EDITED] ❝if you were to describe me in one word, what would it be?❞ she had the perfect life, with ideal parents, loving family however...
218K 11.2K 44
Gwen's life was perfect --- until it wasn't. After her husband's deception is revealed, the young mother must face a new reality without her childho...