I Love You Dangerously

بواسطة purplekookie09

As Kim Taehyung was bought by highest bidder, they tangle him with chains as his leash and brought him to his... المزيد

CHAPTER 1: THE END TO A NEW BEGINNING
Chapter 2: RANDOM DIGITS
CHAPTER 3: MASTER
CHAPTER 4: MIDNIGHT'S EYE
CHAPTER 5: GUNS N' MONEY
CHAPTER 6: DISGUST
CHAPTER 7: THE WALK
CHAPTER 8:BE FINE
CHAPTER 9: CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM
CHAPTER 10: HOSEOK
CHAPTER 11: HOSEOK 2
CHAPTER 13: HIM
CHAPTER 14: NOT EASY
CHAPTER 15: BIRTH OF CHAOS
CHAPTER 16: DON'T MESS WITH TAEHYUNG
CHAPTER 17: WELCOME TO THE GANG
CHAPTER 18: DON'T HURT ME
CHAPTER 19: GOOD MORNING
CHAPTER 20: DO YOU LIKE ME?
CHAPTER 21: TICKLE
CHAPTER 22: OPINIONS IN DIFFERENT STORIES
CHAPTER 23: PILLOWTALK
CHAPTER 24: DON'T DENY
CHAPTER 25: HIDDEN EYES
CHAPTER 26: JEALOUS?
CHAPTER 27: BACK TO WORK
CHAPTER 28: JOIN ME
CHAPTER 29: FIND HER
CHAPTER 30: DEAD?
CHAPTER 31: JIMIN AND LISA
CHAPTER 32: OFFER
CHAPTER 33: UNREQUITED
CHAPTER 34: TAKE CARE OF YOU
CHAPTER 35: I DON'T KNOW WHY, BUT I NEED YOU
CHAPTER 36: DRUNKEN KISS
CHAPTER 37: WAKE UP
CHAPTER 38: BEACH?! BITCH
CHAPTER 39: YACHT
CHAPTER 40: I'LL COME BACK
CHAPTER 41: UNDER YOUR CAPTIVITY
CHAPTER 42: CLOSE TO ESCAPING
CHAPTER 43: HER STORY
CHAPTER 44: FOUND
CHAPTER 45: SCARS TO YOUR BEAUTIFUL
CHAPTER 46:I MISSED YOU, FATHER
CHAPTER 47:DAY ONE
CHAPTER 48: RUN AWAY WITH YOU
CHAPTER 49: HANG ON
CHAPTER 50: INTO THE WOODS
CHAPTER 51: TIME IS TICKING
CHAPTER 52: MISTAKEN
CHAPTER 53: BLUR
CHAPTER 54: ARE WE GOING TO FIGHT BECAUSE OF THIS?
CHAPTER 55: CAN'T GET OVER YOU
CHAPTER 56: FAMILIAR NAMES
CHAPTER 57: ALWAYS IN MY HEART
CHAPTER 58: YOU?!

CHAPTER 12: WHO ARE YOU?

16.1K 729 494
بواسطة purplekookie09

[MEANWHILE AT JUNGKOOK]

He came home late, probably around 1:00am, he wanted to take his mind off of things through a long slumber in his bedroom. He closed the front door behind him, removed his shoes and went straight for his room. Once there, he took off his coat, not realizing Taehyung's absence.

He only realized it when there's no more low growl at reach, and his eyes endlessly darted around his room.

"Tae?" He wandered around the room, going to every nook and cranny but he is nowhere to be found.

He checked the other rooms, but he was not there.

Jungkook didn't forget the hallways too, but no sign of his wolf was there.

"TAE!? Where are you?!" He ran to every corner of the mansion, and he is nowhere to be found. "I must check the greenhouse!" He claimed.

He got an umbrella before heading out. He didn't care if there was thunder outside, he had to find him.

Jungkook entered the greenhouse and checked every area but still no luck.

"How about if I go for the pool side?" He wasted no time and ran there.

His eyes scanned around the area, even under the loungers, but no avail.

Jungkook went back in the mansion then mumbled, "maybe he'll come back. I'll continue to search for him tomorrow."

After he went upstairs and washed his hair, he changed in comfortable pajamas to sleep.

Then morning came back with clear skies and a bright sun, wanting to remind everyone that there's a new day to repent, fix yesterday's mistakes and make new decisions.

Jungkook fluttered his eyes open, "it's morning already?" He stood up and stretched to wake him up from the fact that it's a brand new day.

[MEANWHILE AT TAEHYUNG]

He woke up, with Hoseok by his side.

Hoseok then woke up next afterwards, a smile creeping up on his lips.

"Good morning, Tae," with joy he greeted.

"Let's get some breakfast!" He ruffled his black fur and stood up in which the wolf followed afterwards.

"Let's see, what do we have here?" He rummaged through the pantry to see his selections.

"Ah! Let's have some sausage and Belgian waffles, what do you think?" as if he were human, he asked.

"That would be a great idea, " a sleepy voice spoke to Hoseok.

He looked at where the voice came from, he saw Jungkook smiling while taking a sip of tea.

"He was scared of the thunder so he ran to my room. He's such a child," Hoseok told.

Jungkook ignored Hoseok's statement and averted his gaze on the black wolf, yet delivering, "you kept me all night looking for you."

'Not my fault that you couldn't find me ,' he scoffed.

"So I'll cook your breakfast?" He started getting the ingredients.

"Sure. Cook some for yourself too," Jungkook smiled.

Hoseok was done cooking after half an hour and the dining room was filled the scent of freshly made waffle with maple syrup and butter accompanied with sausage links.

For Taehyung, he was served with the same sausage but sliced.

"Thank you Hoseok!" He began eating.

'This is good! I like what humans eat,' he cleaned the plate, nothing left behind afterwards.

"So, Tae--" his phone started ringing which interrupted him.

He stopped chewing for a while, hastily swallowed and picked it up without looking at the caller ID, "what the hell do you want?"

"Come on! Cheer up. We have good news for you," the person on the other line spoke.

"What is it Namjoon?" He anticipated for his friend's answer.

"We went through Chanyeol's info and we used his number to hack his messages. There were a few messages deleted that we couldn't retrieve but we saw a couple of texts," Namjoon announced.

"Damn he's careful," Jungkook bickered.

"It read, 'See you tonight' 'I had a great time with you. Thanks for my reward' 'Did you receive the money?' " Yoongi said.

"Wait, the last one sounded very suspicious," he scrunched his faced.

Namjoon screamed through the phone, " I KNOW RIGHT!"

"My ears," he muttered while putting his phone away from his ears.

"Hey! Kook, you still there?" Yoongi spoke this time.

He put the phone closer his ears," yeah yeah what?"

"Let's have a little pool party, we're stressed," Namjoon just invited themselves deliberately and shamelessly, which made Jungkook grimace.

"Pool, you mean swimming or cue sports?" He took a big bite of waffle.

"Both!" Yoongi and Namjoon exclaimed in unison.

"Hmm, how about no?" Jungkook spoke before he took another bite of his food.

"Don't be such a bitch! Let's have fun," Jimin finally came to the phone.

Jungkook facepalmed and muttered, "what should I do with these idiots?"

"We're going to be there whether you like it or not," Jimin threatened.

"Sir?" Mi-yeong went in the room.

"Yes?" He curtly asked

"Sir Yoongi, Jimin and Namjoon's here," she announced.

"What?!" Shocked, he asked and got up from his seat, with Taehyung being left behind once again.

He came to the door to see them with big unicorn floaties. Also they wore T-shirts and Hawaiian floral swimming trunks.

"Ugh!" He groaned and facepalmed.

"What a way to invite yourselves," he deadpanned then turned away.

"Hey!" Jimin did the classic K-Drama move by grabbing his wrist to stop him from leaving.

"What do you want?" He asked with a blank eyes.

Jimin gave him puppy eyes and begged, "don't leave us. We need you. You're our pride and joy. We don't know what we'll do if you leave us right here, craving for your time." 

"Jungkook, do you even care for me? For us? The friends that have been with you through life and death matters," he dramatically said while holding on Jungkook's wrist.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and joked, "let's end this. Let's end this relationship."

"Are you guys auditioning for a K-Drama?" Namjoon asked as he tried to contain his laughter.

"This is the quality content I looked for!!" Yoongi slapped his knee while laughing.

Jungkook covered his mouth and giggled softly, so he invited, "come on, let's go pooling." He then led his friends to the billiards room.

Jungkook fixed the coloured balls and put the cue ball aside.

"Me and Yoongi pair up while you and Jungkook are pairs."

Namjoon and Jungkook played Rock Paper Scissors to see who comes first.

"Rock paper scissors!" Yoongi signalled.

Namjoon had scissors while Jungkook had paper.

"I'll go first." Namjoon went over the billiards, flipped his silver hair, licked his lips and hits the cue ball to go straight to the balls.

The full red and blue ball went inside the pot.

"Score!" He raised his fists in the air.

"Jungkook, your turn!" He called.

"Think you're cool?" He muttered.

His assigned ball was the ball with white on top and bottom. He tried to aim the red ball to the pot but it ended up having 3 balls in the pot.

Jungkook held up the cue stick to pass it to Yoongi.

Jungkook then shook his head, "sucker."

Yoongi was finding a good aim with a very concentrated face.

"Ooh, Yoongi's gonna make his shot," Namjoon predicted, but then he saw his facial expression shift so he asked himself, "what's with that face?"

But then Yoongi was only able to hit one ball.

Yoongi sighed irritable and pinched the bridge of his nose, he delivered ,"I guess it's Jimin's turn." He then passed the stick to Jimin.

Jimin rested both of his hands on the table, "you guys."

"Watch and learn," he got the cue ball and attempted to make an excellent shot.

He hit four balls.

"Woohoo!" He cheered but stopped to realise that he hit the opponents' ball.

"Thanks Jimin!" Yoongi laughed out whilst slamming his fist softly against the wooden rims of the playing table.

"You idiot!" Jungkook hit the back of his head which made Jimin wince and flush.

[MEANWHILE AT TAEHYUNG]

Hoseok was with Taehyung while they were both in the living room, chilling.

"Why don't we go out for some fresh air?" He suggested, a smile planted on his lips.

Taehyung looked up at him and whined in agreement.

"Come!" He ran out while Taehyung followed along.

As they were outside, the grass was greener than ever, flowers blooming at their best, the sky, as light as their atmosphere, the clouds swarmed around the sky and the wind.

It was the perfect day.

"The weather's a bit too hot today isn't it Taehyung," he sheltered his eyes using his hand and averted his gaze to Taehyung, who just stared back at him.

'Couldn't agree more, Hoseok,' he answered in his mind.

From a far distance, Mi-yeong smiled as she watched both of them. She was watering the plants until Hoseok called her.

"Mi-yeong, take a picture of us." He gave her his phone.

"Smile for the camera!"

'Huh, wha-' then the photo was taken.

He checked out the photo,"ah, gorgeous! Look, Taehyung."

The wolf looked over the photo and he felt his heart race. He realised how beautiful and so full of life Hoseok's smile was. As he spent time with him, he began to realise that he's not so bad after all, and that he is someone you would like to be with endlessly, as friends.

"You look cute there!" his smile lightened Taehyung's mood even just for a bit.

The two maids then came in with a huge grin on their face. "Hoseok, let's go and hang out," Mi-yeong invited as she grabbed Hoseok's hand to drag him.

"Taehyung, I'll be back. Thank you for the day," he winked at him and went off with them.

'You too Hoseok,' he thought.

He laid on the grass and sighed, 'I wish I could spent more time with him.'

Taehyung saw Jungkook with his friends by the poolside and went back inside the mansion.

He went to their room and transformed himself into a human.

"I better find something to wear," he searched around his closet. He saw a pair of underwear, shorts and a stripped shirt.

"Perfect!" He set down the clothes on top of the chair. He smelled something stinky and it came from his armpits.

"I must shower, I smell awful," he scrunched his nose and took the clothes with him to go to the bathroom to shower.

After thirty minutes of showering, he was freshly dressed up with clean clothes.

"Much better," he plopped on the bed and rested.

He took a nap for an hour and when he woke up he felt refreshed.

"I'll take a stretch," he did the shoulder stretch and it was enough to keep him awake.

He went to the restroom to pee and he washed his face to awaken himself.

For some reason, Jungkook's walk in closet sparked his interest so he decided to go there.

[MEANWHILE AT JUNGKOOK]

"Guys, I'll go shower for a while,"  he went up the stairs going to his bedroom.

He went inside the bathroom and took off his swimming trunks and hopped in the shower to take a thirty-minute bath.

[MEANWHILE AT TAEHYUNG]

"Who's that singing?" He leaned his ear against the door.

"I like this voice," he opened the door but as soon as someone came out of the shower, he closed it a little bit.

He didn't fully close it because he wanted to see who was it.

Jungkook continued singing as he dried hair. He recognised Jungkook's back with a towel wrapped on his waist.

He rolled his eyes and scoffed by the sight of Jungkook so he disregarded the singing voice, hence not feeling it anymore.

Jungkook heard him and he immediately closed the door.

"Phew," he sighed in relief until the door was pulled open and they both fell with Taehyung on top. Jungkook's hand landed on his waist while the other had his hand on his shoulder.

Taehyung lifted his face and saw Jungkook with a shocked face, which then later on shifted into becoming a curious gaze.

"Who are you?" He asked, slowly running his hand on Taehyung's back up and down which made the aforementioned flinched.

Jungkook cockily raised one eyebrow, he lifted his head to be closer to him.

Taehyung jerked away as their noses brushed together, which caused him to leave his weight on Jungkook.

"What are you doing here?" He growled.

Taehyung stood on his feet, glared at him and threatened him as he walked backwards, "don't come near me."

But the voice he heard was highly familiar to him, perhaps the 'dream' he had? But Taehyung's voice sounded harsh yet deep.

He contemplated on it as he looked up, trying to recollect his memory, until the realisation hit him and he pointed at the hybrid.

"Wait a minute, that was you?" Jungkook asked.

"Me? What did I do?"

"You saved me," Jungkook delivered,

"Did you know how much I thought of you?" He straightforwardly asked as he took a step towards him, with Taehyung stepping backward until his back hit the wall.

Jungkook's eyes hungrily scan the brunette before him and cornered him.

He brought his face closer until their distance was little to nothing.

It was unlike of him to be like this but he couldn't forget it that easily, he even had some women who he tried to use to forget about him but he couldn't.

"Eyes," he faced the right, he was overwhelmed at this sudden attitude Jungkook had for him.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's chin to make him face his way.

"Do you know how you made me smile like an idiot for a whole week?"

'So he likes me?' He thought.

"Speak! I wanna hear your voice again, your angelic deep voice," he softly spoke.

"I-I need to go," Taehyung pushed him away and ran out of the room.

"Wait!" He ran after him.

Yoongi, Namjoon and Jimin were lounging at the living room until they saw Taehyung run past.

Soon afterwards they saw their friend.

"Who's that?"  Yoongi asked.

"It's him! The one who saved me!" Jungkook said.

"Let's go let's go!!" Namjoon got up and they all went after him.

Taehyung was outside, resting against the bark of the tree until they saw them catching up to him.

"You there! Stop!" Namjoon threatened.

He ran fast as soon he saw them.

They stopped running because he was too fast to catch up with.

"Damn he's fast," Jimin said as he squatted on the ground.

"Fuck!" Jungkook kicked the nearby tree.

Yoongi sighed and put his arm around him, "let's go back, Jungkook." Then they all walked back to his house to discuss what had just happened.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

227K 19.2K 60
Vampire AU) Top Jimin / Bottom Jungkook "The sweet blood rushing through your veins... Oh, how I craved it..." Rumors and endless tales of a myster...
295K 10.7K 21
"Isn't this what you wanted?" Taehyung whispered feeling his heartbeats get slower and slower. "No...stay with me...TAEHYUNG PLEASE". Jungkook sobbed...
90.3K 5.7K 39
[ONGOING] "Didn't know I would be getting a visit from the great JK before I could get a warrant to invite you here myself" Taehyung said to which J...
111K 6.4K 40
《COMPLETED》 ONLY FOR +18 AUDIENCE/ READERS Park Jimin most powerful strongest, ruthless and dangerous Vampire king who hate humans, he is the son of...