Falling For The Blind Billion...

Por YourPsychodreams

The Caruso Series Book 1: Falling for The Blind Billionaire Book 2: The Billionaire Ex-Lover's Revenge - She... Mais

Disclaimer
Chapter 1: The Betray
Chapter 2: The Setup
Chapter 3: The Conclusion
Chapter 4: The deal
Chapter 5: The Vow/ Wedding
Chapter 7: The Opinions
Chapter 8: The paranoia
Chapter 9: The ignorance
Chapter 10: The first task
Chapter 11: The breakdown
Chapter 12: The Recreation
Chapter 13: The Untold
Chapter 14: The Possibilities
Chapter 15: The Unexpected
Chapter 16: The flinch
Chapter 17: The Strange Appointment
Chapter 18: The help
Chapter 19: The Karmic
Chapter 20: The crack-feels
Chapter 21: The double-truth
Chapter 22: The Great- News
Chapter 23: The Indiscretion
Chapter 24: The Reproof
Chapter 25: The Behaviour
Chapter 26: The Unacceptable
Chapter 27: The Rage
Chapter 28: The Uncoil
Chapter 29: The Misconception
Chapter 30: The Inhuman
Chapter 31: The Kindness
Chapter 32: The Perfect husband
Chapter 33: The Flamboyant
Chapter 34: The Bravery
Chapter 35: The Regret
Chapter 36: The Dinner
Chapter 37: The Backfired
Chapter 38: The Contractions
Chapter 39: The Delivery
Chapter 40: The Smart Caruso's
Chapter 41: The Warning
The Billionaire Ex-Lover's Revenge(Book 2)
Chapter 42: The Wrong Coincidence
Epilogue: The Threat!
Trailer
Wattys2021
FORCED MARRIAGE TO THE PSYCHOTIC BILLIONAIRE (book 1&2)
Dominant & Submissive
Reason: Must read
Book Two: Out Now
Announcement
Announcement 2 ( must read)

Chapter 6: The reception

5.4K 224 45
Por YourPsychodreams

PLAYLIST: RUN TO YOU (LEA MICHELE)

Boldness doesn't mean rude, obnoxious, loud, or disrespectful. Being bold is firm, sure, confident, fearless, daring, strong, resilient, and not easily intimidated. It means you're willing to go where you've never been, willing to try what you've never tried, and ready to trust what you've never trusted. Boldness is quiet, not noisy. -Mike Yaconelli

GISELLA

We arrived at Bella's Naya reception hall, then I held the flower tightly and tossed it to the air among the ladies who were happy to have it.

"Well, well, well, I guess I am next in line to get married to my Tesoro Santoro." Viola uttered, caricature, and I felt a knot tied directly in my stomach with regret and resentment.

"Well, good for you, enjoy your life together." I spat and walked in with Signore Caruso by my side.

I held his hand to support his movement, and his assistant followed. I know that my reply is not my kind of person. Viola was surprised about how I spoke to her, but who cares.

A FEW MINUTES LATER

Signore Nicolo was sitting down talking to Adamo Aldofo, the mayor of Milan resident, after he introduced me to some of the company people and friends, family. I was feeling a little bit tired. I excused myself and went to look for my parents, and I've not seen them since Signore Nicolo introduced them to the lady of Pisa.

"Congratulations, Gisella Molinero." The familiar voice pouts. I turned around to see Viola and Pietro. "You've got what you deserve," she added.

I frowned and rolled my eye's but my heart skipped when my eyes met with Pietro's. They took a step closer to where I was standing.

To maintain my calm not to seems jealous and defeated. "Same as you." I smiled at them.

They both furrow their confused eyebrows. "When are you two getting married since you were the one that caught the bouquet, you've set a date for it? Don't forget to let me know because now I can afford an expensive gift, and I will indeed prepare a tremendous gift for you."

I let out a convincing smile, but inside me, I was not convinced. I was betrayed, dispersed, and overthrew.
Pietro's golden eyes were filled with concerns, but I quickly turned my eyes away from him.

Immediately, Viola let go of Pietro's arm and took three-step closer to me. "Gisella Molinero, you can't be proud now, don't forget that I've what can tarnish your reputation forever, Golddigger." she sounds resentful towards me for no reason.

Suddenly I felt my palm sweating and also my forehead. I frowned and clenched my hand to my gown by my side.

Immediately, I felt a warm hand holding to my cold one, and I turned to see it was Signore Nicolo Caruso, his helper standing behind him, then he waved his hand for her to go, with a quick bow, she left.

He was still holding to my hand. "Golddigger, you say?" He frowned, looking straight at Viola.

Sometimes, I doubt that this man is blind. It's like he can see but just pretending to be blind.

"Signorina Viola Moretti, who are you referring to with such a word?" he questions. I saw as Viola tensed up with sweat dripping from her forehead.

"No...Nothing...uh...erm...that...that was just a misunderstanding Signore Caruso." she tensed up in fear, but Pietro held her closer to him with anger flushed on his face.

"Gisella Molinero, I don't want trouble. Viola is not that kind of person." he spat.

I furrowed my eyebrows at him. "Are you still not clear about it? Signore Pietro Santoro, I don't give a damn about you two." I spout.

He was shocked by my reply, and I could see the reaction on his face. "Gisella Molinero...!" he stopped immediately. I pointed at him.

"It was her who doesn't want to get married to Signore Nicolo, and also she was the one who framed me, including you. Now I'm happily married to him. Who knows what you guys have planned..."

I stopped talking shortly. Signore Caruso hit his walking cane hard on the floor and clenched his arm on the hedge.

"I don't seem to care what your past relationship and aims are." his Italian accent sent cold to my body. He used his walking cane to direct his step in front of Viola and Pietro and stop in their front.

He continues. " In my darkness, you're nothing, in my lost sight you are not worthy, and also in my thoughts, there is only my wife beginning that is in there." he spat.

I must say that I don't ever seem to understand the way he speaks sometimes, neither do I seem to understand the meaning of what he just said. I can't believe that he just said this to me and made me not feel broken in their presence. I felt happy and sad at the same time.

Viola frowns at Signore Caruso's words. Her eyes were already dark and filled with terror. Pietro holds her closer to himself, rubbing her hair.

"I'm sorry, Pietro, I only wanted to make sure that Gisella is not missing you." She winces, rubbing his back from the side embrace. I know that she is doing this on purpose, to get me shattered.

"I believe you, il Mio Amore," Pietro replies.

"Gisella Molinero!"  I turned to take a glance at who called my name with so much brutality.

"Signora Caterina Moretti!" I whispered.

she frowns. "She's your childhood friend. Why being so rude to her? What else do you want?" she spats.

I grasp. "I don't want anything, Signora Moretti. I need her and Pietro to stop bothering me." I sniff. Signore Nicolo held my hand again.

"Signore Nicolo Caruso." Signora Caterina Moretti called.

"Signora Moretti, you and your daughter should stop bothering Gisella. She's now a member of the Caruso family. She's not to be addressed as Signorina Molinero. Kindly address her as Signora Caruso or Gisella Caruso. Understand?" I was shocked, and so was Viola, Pietro, and Signora Moretti.

"Signor, we're a bit close as a family,  after all, Gisel-, I mean Signora Caruso is like a daughter to our family, and she's like a daughter to me. You don't have to say it that way."

Signora Moretti mumbles out of shock and embarrassment. Signore Nicolo used his walking cane to touch the space by his side and turned around swiftly, backing them.

"She is not related to you in any way, and if you try to treat her the way you and your daughter did back then in my hotel room again, then I will naturally treat you the same way you treated my wife." he was sincere, too sincere for my liking.

In my memory, except my parents, no one has ever protected me this way, not even the so-called Pietro Santoro

"My dearest wife, can you help me out of this uncomfortable part of the hall to where we have a well-cultured guest?" he spouts out with a smile. He looks so cute and virtuous, and I've not seen him smile like this in the past two days.

With a quick smile. "oh yes, my Tesoro." I replied with a convincing voice, so I held his arm, we turned to walk away, and I gave in a nod to Viola's mamma previously. I looked at Viola one last time. Her face was red, boiling with anger and anguish, she whispered something to herself, but it was loud enough for me to hear.

"Gisella Molinero or Caruso, I don't give a damn about you was leaving the title Signorina to Signora. No matter how glorious and prod you're now, you'll still get to leave the rest of your life in darkness. With a blind me, I will continue to frame you for what you didn't do and what Pietro and I didn't have. Just watch out. I'll make your life a living hell. Innocente puttana, la tua vita è Semplicemente troppo perfetta per la mia comprensione, ti farò Pentire di sposarti con il cieco della ricchezza."

"Mi piacerebbe vederti provare." I furrow my eyes at her, immediately she went tensed, surprised because I don't fight back in any way. I turned with my arm wrapped around Signor Nicolo.

I don't love Signor Nicolo Caruso, It's Pietro that I love, but I will never let anyone ruin me again, not now, not ever.

I will be bold, fearless, confident, and strong. I will not let Viola or Pietro Intimate my quietness for weakness, and I can see they both are not still satisfied with me being married into the Caruso family. I know that there are still a lot of tricks under their sleeves

WORD TRANSLATION

<<ITALIAN>>Innocente puttana, la tua vita è Semplicemente troppo perfetta per la mia comprensione, ti farò Pentire di sposarti con il cieco della ricchezza.

<<ENGLISH>>Innocent bitch, your life is just too perfect for my understanding. I'll make you regret getting married to the blind man of wealth.

<<ITALIAN>>Signora, Signor, Signorina, Signore

<<ENGLISH>>Mrs. Mr. Miss. Sir

<<ITALIAN>> Tesoro

<<ENGLISH>>Darling

<<ITALIAN>>il Mio Amore

<<ENGLISH>>My love

<<ITALIAN>>Mi piacerebbe vederti provare

<<ENGLISH>> I'll love to see you try.

*Don't forget to vote and share*

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.8M 50.3K 50
"𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗹𝘀 𝘂𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝘀 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲...
151K 2.7K 27
Sequel to: The Gang Leader Meats His Mafia Father- In- Law ___________________ You need to read the first story to understand this story :) ________...
71K 5.6K 44
Infertility! A simple word but can create havoc in a woman's life. Specifically, if that said woman's husband is having an affair with his long-time...
6.2M 188K 48
WARNING: CONTAINS MATURE SCENE, INTENDED FOR MATURE ONES ONLY! She's simple. He's the hottest monster of all Italians and probably the world. She's...