True love (a stampy and squid...

Cute_recruit993 által

Több

True love (a stampy and squid ff)
First date
eeerrrmmm!! Im lazy
_/o/_ (hint)
Stuff to do a night
Tell ur mum'S
Traveling???
London
Pro.....nm
Hai
Whats in the bag?
Two much to handle
Self-harm
Hospital

home

499 9 10
Cute_recruit993 által

(stampys pov)

i woke up in a wite room, "huh, where am i?" i asked just waking up. "ur in a hospital,u tried to committ 3 nights ago." david said with tears. i immedanitly got and cupped my hands around his neck and kissd him passionatly. i felt his tears run down both our faces. "hmmm" the nurse said. she didnt look very happy with us. "sorry" we both slurred. "i dont agree with your life dissions but i'll live with it." she said. i grabbed his hand, "u'll hae to eat. u've been in a coma for a couple days now." she handed me a salad with some juice. i began to eat it. she left th room. "so what have the fans said??" i asked taking anoter huge chomp of food. "well, there all worried about you and some have showed up at our door to see if u were there" i face-palmed. dear-god what ae i gotten myself into??

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

527K 11.3K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
122K 3.3K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
301K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...