CONTROL (Steve Rogers/Bucky B...

Da DaniWinchester

"I told him that I had to make a decision." "What... Altro

Crossbones
It's All My Fault
Retirement?
Goodbye To The Past
No, You Move
Did You Feel That?
Never Letting Go
Stay With Me
Two Old Friends
It Always Ends In A Fight
Man In The Black Suit
Criminal
Consequences
Sometimes I Want To Punch You In Your Perfect Teeth
Ready To Comply
See An Empire Fall
Not The Only Winter Soldier
Late
I Love Her
Shall I End Yours?
Son Of A Bitch
Poetic
Female Terminator
Nightshade V.S. The Winter Soldier
You Killed My Mother
Gone
I'm Sorry, Tony
Keep Fighting Or Let You Go
CRYO CHAMBERS
Let Them Try
ONE YEAR LATER
Author Note
Author Note: UPDATE
Happy Holidays

CIVIL WAR

146 6 3
Da DaniWinchester

~~STEVE

I was running with Clint, Wanda and Lang on my left then I was joined by Sam and Bucky on right a few minutes later while we rushed towards the Quinjet ahead. We were so close until we were forced to stop when a beam of energy drew out in front of us. Looking up I saw Vision floating in the air shooting energy from the Mind Stone on his forehead as the rest of Tony's team arrived behind him.

"Captain Rogers. I know you believe what you're doing is right, But for the collective good you must surrender now."  He ordered I stood in front of my whole team while Tony took a step in front of Vision.

"What do we do, Cap?" Sam asked next to me as I turned to look at Sam then my eyes turned to Bucky who was getting impatient.

"We fight." I replied as my whole team began to walk forward towards Tony and his which they began to follow suit.

We moved closer and closer until we broke out into a run and they also ran at us. I watched Tony fly up into the air to slam his fist onto me but I managed to block it as I saw T'Challa tackle Bucky who was next to me. Tony and I sparred against one another until I managed to overpower him for the moment.

"Ellie and I didn't kill your father." Bucky yelled from behind me while he struggled against an angry T'Challa.

"Then why did you two run?" he asked sending his foot into Bucky sending him flying into the wall before slamming his claws into the wall though Bucky avoided it. T'Challa was about to slash at Bucky's throat when Wanda stopped him and threw T'Challa across the runaway which Bucky nodded a thanks to her. Turning towards that Spider kid I threw my shield at him which he managed to dodge as I caught it again.

"That thing does not obey the laws of physics." He pointed out I could tell this guy was just a kid based on all of his questions.

"Look kid, there's a lot going here that you don't understand." I replied seeing the look like he wasn't convinced by my words but his mask made it hard to read his emotions.

"Mr. Stark said you'd say that. Wow." Spider-Man answered as he fired his webs which stuck to my shield and ankle sending me to the floor. We were both sliding to the other when Spider-Man kicks me in my face knocking him backwards. "He also said to go for your legs." I ran towards my shield when he webs both of my hands and tries to pull them backwards. With a swift movement and spin I back flip propelling Spider-Man through the air then knocking him backwards into the metal rods. Spider-Man tries to web me again which I catch and pull him towards me knocking him down with my shield. He recovers and he pulls himself up onto the gangway above me.              

"Stark tell you anything else?" I wondered seeing him move slightly forward trying to catch his breath from the intense moment.

"That you're wrong. You think you're right. That makes you dangerous." Spider-Man answered I watched him web the gangway swinging down and I leapt to kick him backwards into the gangway leg.

"Guess he had a point." I replied sending my shield at the leg of the gangway which falls towards the Spider-Man which he catches it with ease. I guess not only his agility was enhanced but also his strength too. "You got heart kid. Where are you from?"

"Queens." He answered struggling with the gangway in his grip which I smirked moving backwards from him.

"Brooklyn." I smiled taking off the opposite way until I found Bucky hidden behind a vehicle during the fight. We locked eyes as I could tell that he was wondering what the next move was.              

"We gotta go. That guy's probably by Siberia now. It's only a matter of time before he uses Ellie to unlock the chamber." Bucky reminded I nodded looking over to see Rhodey fighting Sam, Tony was fighting Lang, Vision and Wanda were going at it and Natasha and Clint were sparring.               

"We gotta draw out the flyers. I'll take Vision. You get to the jet." I replied watching Bucky give me a small nod preparing to run.

"No, you get to the jet! Both of you! The rest of us aren't getting out of here." Sam answered over the ear piece when I looked up seeing Sam avoiding Rhodey's attacks above us. My eyes turned to Bucky again who was waiting for me to make a decision on what to do next. "This isn't the real fight, Steve."

"Alright, Sam. What's the play?" I wondered waiting for Sam to give me his plan while gunfire erupted above us.

"We need a diversion, something big." Sam pointed out I tried to figure out what big distraction I could do in order to make them focus on that instead of Bucky and I.

"I got something kind of big, but I can't hold it very long. On my signal, run like hell. And if I tear myself in half....don't come back for me." Lang exclaimed in the ear piece in between his heavy breaths.

"He's gonna tear himself in half?" Bucky wondered I shrugged both of my shoulders not sure if that was going to happen.

"You're sure about this, Scott?" I asked looking back at Bucky whose expression showed that he was getting really antsy.

"I do it all the time. I mean once...in a lab. Then I passed out. I'm the boss...I'm the boss. I'm the BOSS!" I heard Lang yell until I saw Lang no longer be small like an ant but as tall as a giant clutching Rhodey's leg with his one hand. We were all stunned by this because that was definitely something big and distracting.

"I guess that's the signal." I replied seeing Bucky nod before the both of us take off running towards the Quinjet while everyone was surprised by Big Lang.  We were almost there when I saw a control tower about to fall on top of Bucky and I until Wanda's magic was hovering the tower in the air. We managed to get under it just as the energy faded and nearly collapsed on top of us. We made it into the hanger when we came face to face with Natasha who was waiting for us.              

"You're not gonna stop." Natasha gasped while Bucky and I were panting and wheezing lightly to catch our breaths.

"You know I can't." I reminded she nodded before lifting up her arm pointing it at me and arming her weapon.

"I'm gonna regret this." She answered before firing the weapon past me hitting T'Challa who was creeping up behind Bucky and he dropped to his knees. An electric current hit T'Challa stopping him from attacking Bucky who moved next to me. "Go..." We got into the Quinjet as I hopped onto the pilot seat while Bucky got into the seat behind me; I started the engine and flew the jet out of the hangar. Hang on Ellie...we are coming...

~~Oooo hope they can get there in time. And hello Spider-Man hahaha~~

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

973 45 16
With Bruce and Thor gone, the remaining Avengers have started training some new recruits to help protect the world. However, when the United Nations...
104K 3.6K 116
Since childhood, Y/n Y/l/n, Steven Rogers, and Bucky Barnes have been an inseparable trio, always watching each other's backs. But when WWII breaks o...
43.3K 1.5K 35
Sequel of Rumors of War, The Immortality War, and Winter's War. Book Four of Five. Set during Captain America: Civil War. .•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•. "I lo...
217K 8.5K 11
(Book 1) A new villain is threatening the Avengers. During a fight that the Avengers are bound to lose, something happens. Loki. He saves them, bu...