Dil Diyan Gallan...

Par chinnusworld

Its about a lovely couple ...how their life changes after a moment...and how they settles everything normal b... Plus

Character sketches....
New arrivals/silent fight...
Daring vs Caring...

A love sick puppy at home....

950 92 25
Par chinnusworld

Hi all.....so came up with its first update....sorry for being so late..

Thank you all for your comments and votes.....

Now lets move into its first part.........

                   A meeting hall is shown where everyone is stiff and tensed while giving their ears to their strict officer Ram kapoor ....

Ram ;  so he is nikil sood,the criminal cum murderer, has done many murders and its all for the reputed members in our society...they were using him as a card to finish off their enemies...for money he too worked for them ...till now he targeted only in Mumbai now he came to Delhi....being three years Mumbai police couldn't catch him ...so take it as an opportunity to prove our strength.....his speech disturbed when his gaze shifted to the officer who was glaring at his phone....

Ram. ; have your attention here please.....

The person moved his eyes from his phone and tried to concentrate on his senior officer's speech but failed badly when the light comes from his phone for the sixth time...

Ram ; so i am going to select some officers particularly for this case and the head is.....his eyes goes to him proudly but the seen he saw there made him to  shout again, who was adjusting his face to look at the caller id on his phone...

Ram : ACP Abhishek Mehra .....

everyone looks at him....if the call is too much important you can attend it.....

Sorry sir...abhi muttered with a caught look....

Hmm...roared ram with little anger....

When he came out from the meeting hall,the phone ringed for the seventh time...abhi attends the call....

Abhi ; What....why you called me and it too for seven times...don't you know i will be in meeting now....you know i got a death glare from your so called uncle...its all because of you...abhi said all these in one go....

Pragya ;Acha let it be you deserved it...his sweet wife countered him back....

Abhi ; You are mocking at me...wait there huh...i will screw you...

Pragya ; then i am letting myself loosen to be screwed by you Mehra...

Abhi ;what..... mad girl....tell me why you called me...is there anything important...

Pragya ; No actually you were asking for pasta na....

Abhi ; So you made it...i know you will.....i am coming earlier today...

Pragya ; hold on Mehra....I thought to made it but not in a mood now ..so buy it when you are returning okay...bye....she cuts the call....

Bye...pragya...pragya.....she cuts the call...wait ..i am coming there.....

He went back to the meeting hall...where everyone is shocked by the deadline declared by their senior officer to catch nikhil...they again shocked to see abhi's happy face after this all...with his glowing face  both ram and purab concluded...

Ram and purab : its pragya....

He turns into a strict officer when he saw his senior just before him...

Abhi ;Sir voh......

Ram  ; Being the head try to be serious...details are there with purab...i need nikhil within a week nothing more... you got it na...

Abhi ; Yes sir...abhi salutes him...ram move away from there with attitude.... after giving him a glare he smiles which unnoticed by abhi....

Abhi admired his pride by his walk though he do it often but never showed it before him...its purab who shook him to bring him to the real world...

Abhi ; He will be in my hand within two days....

Purab ; That much confidence....

Abhi ; Yeah.....why is there any problem ...

Purab ;Nothing yaar...i believe you...

 Abhi ; Me too .....okay i have to go...where is that file which my senior officer gave you...

Purab ; Here it is my senior officer...

 Abhi ; Pagal...give it ...bye ....its getting late will see you later...

Purab ; Even me too taking a move ....bye abhi...

Abhi ; Bye ......

Abhi drives his car fastly to his flat ....he never been this much desperate to meet her while in office but today something bring him to his mad girl fast....her frequent phone calls made him to get fear...she rarely used to call him while he is in duty...he knows well asking for pasta is just an excuse ..after getting down from the car he moves to his flat ....with curious he  pressed the calling bell for a long like a kid....

Pragya's lips curved into a smile when she knows her naughty husband is back after his meeting.....He pressed again which made her to left all the chores abruptly......

Pragya ; coming....

She runs to the door ...when she opened it ,abhi hugs her and twirls fastly which she cant take it more....

Pragya ; arey stop na...what you are doing......you will drop me down.....

He slowly made her down in a seductive way and mumbles near her ears ...

Abhi ; did i ever...

He slowly traced her earlobe with his lips where pragya find herself weak with that....though her heart wants her husband to continue more but the smell from the kitchen made her to apart....

Pragya ; ohhh god...my paneer...

Abhi ; paneer .....you made paneer then why you asked me to buy pasta....

Pragya ; paasta .....you bought that....

Abhi ; no ...but you called me to bought that na but you made here something other then why....

Before he could completes his question she runs to kitchen.....by that time the file which abhi holds on his hand fell down to the ground ...when he about to pick it up his phone rings...

Purab ; abhi....have you checked that file...

Abhi ; purab its been only ten minutes i have reached my home let me freshen up yaar....why you are rushing like this...didn't bulbul spared you for this...

Purab ; haan she is...how she don't abhi...its we  who are newly wed couple but look at my fate i have to pass the news between my so called senior officers rather than being with her...

Abhi ; he told you ....

Haan...then who...am I a fool to call you leaving my wife......you know na its his prestige problem...so only he is urging like this.....

Abhi ; then it mine too purab...will sort it ...

Purab ; i know abhi...but he needs everything to be fasten...

Abhi ; then tell him to catch...bye...

Purab ; arey....abhi ....abhi....he cut my call...

Bulbul ; even i am going to cut all your relation with me....she moves inside after giving him death glares....

Purab ; bulbul ...baby listen na please....he followed to convince her...

With abhigya....

Abhi slowly walks towards the kitchen with a naughty smile...

Pragya ; don't dare to come to kitchen...a sound came from kitchen yeah its his wife......i am peeling potato now wont mind to throw it on you....do return to room and freshen up fast....

Abhi ; mogambo...don't know how she know this all.....

Pragya ;you are still there....

Abhi ; i am going.....

**********************************************************

Both settles on a room after having their dinner...they usually had it before nine.....

Pragya munched the snacks loudly to get his attention who was drowned in a single photo of his so called new criminal......being frustrated with his ignorance she started to kiss him...

Abhi ; don't disturb me yaar...i have to concentrate on him...

Pragya : me disturbing... then whats your hand is doing inside my top...

Abhi gives her a naughty smile and leans to her hair to inhale its smell...for which he is addicted like a hell...then he moved to her neck sensing this pragya pushed him back and sits in a serious mode.....

Pragya ; who is this...

Abhi ; my new friend....

Pragya ; so he is going to admit in hospital soon because of you...

Abhi ; yeah probably....

Pragya ; so i have to pray to prevent all his family curses on us ...

Abhi ; of course baby....

Pragya ; whom does he has.....

Abhi ; who knows ...why you are asking this all....are you going to join with our mission..

Pragya ; haan...i don't have any other work rather than being arrogant.....

Abhi ; you .....you called me arrogant...

Pragya ; yes ...you are...she showed her tongue....

 Abhi ; then i am not going to leave you....saying this he pulled her to his embrace and bites on her cheek.....

Pragya ; you......she gives him a punch on his stomach...

Though it creates less effect on his muscled body but still it is a heavy punch from her for the first time...

Abhi ; why on earth you got interest on boxing ....

 pragya ; why means ....i have to survive with you na arrogant Mehra...

Abhi ; again arrogant......he starts to tickle her....

Pragya ;arey stop.....stop it na i wont call you like that....

Abhi ; then say who i am....

Pragya ; my sweet husband.....

Abhi ; nuzzles her neck....only sweet.....

Pragya ; oho sweet and hot ...is it okay mehra....

Abhi ; don't call me like that too....call me as suniye....

Pragya ; no way....atleast for few days ........

Abhi ; then wait haan....i will make you to dance on my tunes soon....

Pragya ; lets see then.....

Abhi then shifts his gaze on the sliding pictures of nikhil....getting no sweet tortures from his cute wife ..he called her by rubbing her shoulder .....

Abhi : fuggi....

Pragya : what fuggi and why you are glaring at him like that...

Abhi ; like what....

Pragya ; like your girlfriend....

Abhi : not bad madam ji ...so you are catching my mind voice but it not girlfriend but boyfriend....

Pragya gives him a disgusting look.....

Abhi ; that so good na....i am in search of my boyfriend....

Pragya : chi.....

Abhi ; what chi.....

He pulled her to his embrace and made her to sit between his legs..by hugging her from the back he starts to nuzzle her neck...where pragya leans more to give him more access and closed  her eyes....

Abhi : acha tell me one thing...riya hey na...

Hearing riya's name her eyes popped out...

Abhi ;she praised you a lot...i know my wife has done something good but i am not sure with this mad girl..

Pragya ; she told you ....

Abhi ; haan told me this too you said her not to tell this to me...

Pragya ; that idiot told you this too...

Abhi ; idiot-idiot nice combo...

Again a slow punch....

Abhi ; ouch its paining yaar...

Pragya ; let it be...

Abhi ;but tell me what you have done...

Pragya ; its nothing serious.....leave it...

Abhi ; if my wife is not in a mood to tell me the truth ...i will call her...

Pragya ; no okay i am telling....

Abhi ; haan.....

Pragya ;oh......that dushyant na...

Abhi ; what he did...

Pragya ; he tried to misbehave with us while we were doing yoga...

Abhi ; what...why didn't tell me this before and you asked her to be shut...if you told me before i will broke his hands and legs...now too its not late let me show him who i am...

Pragya ; there is nothing to be proven you as hero...and there is no need for that...

Abhi ;why...

Pragya ; because i kicked him badly....now he is in hospital...tomorrow we are going to meet him....order some flowers....we are going to celebrate our victory...

She said casually relieved from his grip....

Abhi ; what....

Pragya ; close your mouth Mehra....

He followed her by walking....

Abhi ; fuggi...you can tell me this na...

Pragya ; for that only i called you seventh time...

Abhi ; oh shit...but why didn't tell me this then....

Abhi ;You were in meeting na...so i thought not to disturb you...

Pragya ; but if you told this surely i will...

Pragya ; i  know baba what will you do.....i know this too you will never leave with his hands and legs...what if you took his life...i started to live okay i cant send to you to jail for killing him....

Abhi ; you are na...

Pragya ; i am your wife...

Abhi ; sorry yaar....

Pragya ; who asked your sorry...you know na i can handle him...and being your chatter box i want to forget that by talking with you...so only i called you....

Abhi ; voh

Pragya ;now its my reading time so don't disturb me okay...

Abhi ; will be there exactly after an hour...

Pragya ; haan....then that dirty files have no entry on our room...

Abhi ; okay deal...

She comes forward to give him a kiss on his cheek where abhi too kissed on her head....

Now both get into their busy world without disturbing one another.......

          its abhi who made this interior only for her and for her books....she wont let anyone inside it...being seven months after their marriage even abhi too has gone to that room only for four times to pick her in his arms when his sweet wife didn't turn up for bed...

After exactly one hour pragya came back from upstairs...she found abhi was talking seriously over phone...though he was arrogant for the world never shows it before her..he know the consequences well....she did the same while seeing him with serious face, she blurted out...

Abhi glared at her...which made her to let out loud laugh...

Abhi ; shh he points towards pragya....chachi...don't worry i will take care...and don't cry like this...okay everything will be fine....

Abhi ; we have two guests after two days....

Pragya : is that your chachi and chacha....

Abhi : no....

Abhi : their son ..i told you na about vin...

Pragya : haan.....

Abhi ; he got married ....

Pragya ; what....but they didn't informed you...now your chachi called to tell this...

Abhi : even they too don't know yaar....he eloped with a girl and did marriage too...but the girl na from very rich family and they have set some goons to catch them...with fear chachi asked me to give them shelter...

Pragya : acha...then for me no problem...i am getting bore here...it would be nice if they come here...

Abhi : hmmm...good only but... .

Pragya ; what.....

Abhi ; our privacy....you know na we were free birds here....but now....

Pragya ; now what.......

Abhi ; now how will you roam all over our home by wearing only my shirt....

Pragya ; chi.....Mehra...

Abhi ; didn't you....

Pragya ; no....

Abhi ; look at me and say didn't you....

Pragya blushes and starts to run when he chased her......

He lift her into his arms and threw her on their bed and lies beside her and starts to kiss her to welcome their one more loveable night....

lights off.....

At morning.....

Pragya ; abhi.....abhi...my dumbo husband ...did you see my shoe..one is here where is another....

Abhi ; no yaar....

Pragya ;what no yaar ....do help me na...

Abhi ; fuggi please don't disturb me in sleep...let me sleep peacefully ...

Pragya; its you threw it yesterday...now nowhere to found...if you touch my belongings i will kill you...its getting late too...get up na help me...

Abhi ; no fuggi ....i cant...

Pragya ; kumkaran....wont let me to sleep now see how he is sleeping...she threw a pillow to his face but to her surprise he caught it and again drifted into sleep...here pragya almost searched every nook and corner and finally got it.....

Pragya ; thank God...

Abhi ;you found it....

Pragya ; haan...i am going...

She comes to him ...kissed on his forehead...where he shows his lips...she turned his face and about to went out....

Pragya ; will be back soon...

Abhi ; hoyee...

Pragya ; what now...

Abhi ; so you forget this too....

Pragya ; what i forget...oh God i didn't told him i love you...

Pragya ; sorry yaar....i lo....

Abhi ; ho needs your sorry...now punishment...

Pragya ; not now abhi ...its getting late...she will be waiting for me...

Abhi ; that is what i am too saying..its getting late and your friend will be waiting for you.....so do it fast and go...

Pragya ; Abhi...

Abhi ; situps...for 50 times...

With no go she kept her fingers on her ears and started to do it abhi counted it in half sleep...when he was in 26 he missed his counting ....

Abhi ;arey yaar i missed it...

Pragya ;its 26 ...

Abhi ; no...i think its 16....

Pragya ; what no...its 26 i counted it correctly...

Abhi ; big no...its 16...

Pragya ;I said you na its 26...

Abhi ; acha then do one thing start to do from first...let me count it clearly.....

Pragya ; you moron.....

She came to him and pecked on his lips...love you yaar...bye...do sleep more...will come back soon....she moved from there by adjusting the duvet on his naked body .....

Abhi ;bye...

Pragya ; bye Mehra....

Bye from me too....

Sorry for being so late...

Forgive me if i bored you all with this update....

Do comment and vote guys if you like it...

Will come soon dears....

Take care all.....bye.....

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

62.8K 4.5K 74
The story is about a couple and their family and friends.. Both met in a strange place and keep fighting ..but they are made for each other... let's...
63.8K 4.2K 34
She lost belief in love... He doesn't believe in love... She calms the storm inside him while he heals her wounded heart... She puts his insecurities...
10.6K 897 17
Destiny played with their life.abi and pragya doesn't know about eachother.how they trapped in love. that is the description of the story. Peep ins...
15.5K 1.1K 11
When life long friends that has been there for each other through all the tragedies in there lives end up with the chance at happiness! But will it...