Seducing Her Boyfriend- A Jus...

Par kissandkill

Seventeen year old Jesse Zylka has a thing for her sister's college smoking hott boyfriend. Would she go thro... Plus

Seducing Her Boyfriend- A Justin Bieber Love Story-
Part Three
Part Four
Part 5
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Part Two

12.8K 230 42
Par kissandkill

:Seducing Her Boyfriend:

:Chapter Two:

Cy held my pillow in her hands, her body practically shaking as she stared at the shirtless Greek god of a man on the screen; Alex Pettyfer.

It was just past nine and Cy and I had managed to watch about five movies ranging from romance to action. My brain was fried from everything so I wasn't as enthusiastic about seeing Alex shirtless as I had been four movies ago.

I managed to sneak out without her knowing. Once I slid through the door's spacing, I sighed with relief and found my way to the bathroom. I pushed the door open and the first thing I saw was Justin leaning over the sink a toothbrush in his mouth. However, that's not why I had screamed and shut the door in a haste. It was because he was completely shirtless and it didn't help that he had like a six pack or something. My eyes widened. If I had just stayed put in the room with Ency none of that would have happened, I could have spared myself the embarrassment in other words.

I was just walking out when the door opened. I kept my eyes to the floor pretending as if I hadn't heard the squeak. Of course I had but he didn't need to know that.

"Um, you can go in now." he spoke from behind me and reluctantly I turned. He wasn't shirtless this time so I didn't feel awkward anymore. As I walked past him I muttered a 'Sorry', for which he shook his head.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have left the door unlocked." he scratched the back of his neck, a habit I had come to known was used to show his nervousness. Like when mom asked him on the spot grueling questions earlier on during dinner.

Flashing him a smile, I shrugged and walked in. Now that I was here, I forgot what I actually was coming for. I scowled and watched as Justin disappeared down the winding hall.

I reached for my toothbrush and applied a new coating of toothpaste on the bristles and shoved it into my mouth. Why was it always me, Jesse Payton Zylka who made a complete fool of herself?

When I was done, I stalked out of the bathroom and made my way back to my room. Once I closed the door, Cy turned to me.

"Hey, where were you?" She didn't look away from the fully pixel screen.

When the credits started to scroll up the screen, she turned around to fully face me. "And why is your face flushed?"

Oh my gosh. . . When did she start seeing the need to know so much about me to the point where I feel as if I had become so predictable?

"My face isn't flushed." I said in denial passing a hand over my cheeks.

"What. Happened." she demanded, giving me a look that said to confess. Intimidating if you ask me.

I quickly rambled on about I had caught Justin shirtless. Her eyes grew wide and she squealed in delight.

"Ooooh la la!" she fanned herself, while a look of annoyance crossed my face.

"Stop with the theatrics now would you?" I pleaded, and slowly I released my hand as she started to visually calm down.

"Bad thing he's with your sister though..." she said once we had drifted into a silence.

Wow Cy, thanks for stating the obvious.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The next morning, Cy and I had to meet some of our friends down at the mall. So by ten that morning, we were out. Cy wore a bright yellow knee length dress while I wore a crop tee and a pair of Jean shorts. Before we could even enter the first store (our friends said they'd meet us), I felt someone hug me from behind. Only one person did that; Ryan Butler.

"Ryan!" I yelled turning around giving him a full hug.

Behind him were Chaz Somers and Christian Beadles fighting with each other to see who'd get the first hug from Cy.

After much greeting, we went straight for the food court because Christian and Ryan were complaining how they hadn't gotten to eat their breakfast. Typical guys.

And just to let you know, mostly all of my friends are guys. Ency is like only the first in three really good girl friends I had. Of course, I talked on some level with those in my classes, but nothing big. Guys were way better because they're crazy fun, most of the times they don't gossip and generally they cause less drama.

Once we were all gathered on the table, I voice my mind. "Hey guys, wanna come by later on?" I asked particularly to Christian, Ryan and Chaz. Since Ency was staying at my house for the time, she had already said yes.

"Do you have Call Of Duty?" Chaz quizzed, pausing to give me an expectant look. Did I..? I was a huge fan of video games so yeah, I think I have that..

"Um yeah whatever." I replied popping a piece of ham into my mouth and glancing around the food-court.

Chaz fist pumped in the air and hooted drawing us to the attention of tables around and far from us.

"I was thinking we could have a sleepover. We can swim in my pool, play video games.. You know all the cliché crap since I won't be seeing you goofs as much when we go to college." I continued, giving them each a 'please don't say no' look. Being the awesome losers they were, they agreed. It's not like they have anything awesome to do.

"Sounds cool." Ryan said nodding.

I smiled and turned to Christian. "Fine." he succumbed to my cute puppy begging face. That's a first.

"Holy shit!" Cy shrieked from aside me, her eyes growing wide.

I gave her an alarmed look and followed her line of sight. There on a table just about to sit down were my sister and Justin. Abby sensed our gaze and started looking around until she connected gazes with us. She beamed and waved catching Justin's attention causing him to look over at us. Just what I needed.

"Isn't that your annoying ass sister?" Ryan uttered nudging me. I nodded and sighed.

"God, she looks super hott." I was trying to tune of everything but what he said had me taking second notice and quickly my head snapped to Ryan's.

"You think she's hott?" I exclaimed catching some unwanted attention.

He shrugged un affected by my tone. "I mean she has a great body and that guy with her must be so lucky.." he trailed off much to my thanks.

"Yeah, they're staying at my place for the entire summer holidays." I whispered back begrudgingly.

"Then I'm definitely coming." Ryan sighed and stared dreamily at my sister. I turned away disgusted and snapped my eyes back to them. She was pulling a pouting face at Justin which caused him to laugh. His melodious laugh travelled over to where we were and what happened next had me feeling..:not sure of the emotion.

He leaned over and brushed his lips against hers and started kissing her. Okay I'm all for accepting their relationship but that didn't stop a sinking feeling to plummet in my stomach. I looked away the same time Ryan and Christian did. Ency sighed and looked away and as for Chaz he was enjoying his beef burger. That boy, (smh).

~~_~~

I slipped on my zebra print two piece bathing suit and stepped out of my room. I decided to go against wearing shorts since the pool was just outside. As I rounded the corner I walked straight into a body of flesh. Since all of my friends were outside waiting for me, that only left one possible person. Justin. . .

Since he was legit taller than me, my nose bashed into his chest. It wasn't anything major, it just started tingling. Like that time I got hit in the nose while playing soccer in P.E.

"Shit Jesse, I'm so sorry."

I looked up at him still cradling my nose to see him standing there looking guilty. The tingling surpassed and I allowed my hands to drop to my sides revealing my toned stomach. His gaze unintentionally snapped there and when he caught me staring, he looked down playing it off like if he was staring at the floor.

"No worries." I voiced, smiling a bit.

He looked up quickly. "Is your nose okay?"

I giggled. "I'm fine Justin. Oh," I stopped and walked back to where he was standing. "next time my eyes are up here." I winked at him not sure where the heck this bold, daring attitude was coming from.

I walked briskly away mentally cursing myself.

Had I just flirted with my sister's boyfriend?

~

I was sitting near the pool, my feet dangling off the edge when Ryan swam up to me.

"Come in." he urged,and I simply shook my head. His blonde hair matted to his face, looking sleek like he had applied gel. He looked so unlike Ryan.

"Not feeling like coming in." I replied and he looked at me as if I had just admitted to plotting my devious plan to take over aliens when they reached earth.

"That's like applying to do a Math course in university and saying you hate algebra." he replied giving me a blank stare.

Before I could even process anything he had reached out yanking my feet. I slid down quickly and he caught me in his arms a smirk on his face.

Then we broke into a water fight. Water splashed into my hair and eyes as Ryan slapped down hard on the water. I did the same and when mom called out to us with our little snack all of us pulled ourselves out of the pool being careful not to slip on the cement paved ground. Mom held out a small tray with several pieces of toast pasted with nutella. My favorite. I reached for two and started munching away when Chaz called out to me.

"Jess you can't take two!" he yelled in mock hurt still munching on his.

I rolled my eyes and walked up to Ency.

"I love your mom." she told me a grin plastered on her face. Her sunny orange bathing suit showed a lot but hid what it needed to. Her red locks shrunk due to the water and clung to her neck.

I nodded in response and went for my second piece of heaven.

Ryan walked back up to me and brought my hands up to his mouth and took a huge bite out my toast. He started chewing happily settling to stand right next to me. I punched his arm hard, and Ency laughed.

"Hey guys! I have my camera!!" Christian exclaimed, a grin forming on his face. This kid loved anything tech related and loved his camera to death. No surprise.

Chaz appeared from nowhere. "Where were you?" Cy queried in bewilderment.

Just then the intro beats to Call Me Maybe started.

"Setting up the stereo to blast that song."

Was it just me or... Why did I feel like they planned this? Christian took a few seconds to fix some things on his cam cod like the light ratio and all that tech crap.

"Okay. . We are rolling."

I swallowed my toast.

And together we started singing along ( more like lip synching) acting like total dorks.

At the "trade my soul for a wish pennies and dime for a kiss," part, Ryan leant forward and pecked me on the cheek. When we moved into the chorus Chaz produced a yellow banana from nowhere, causing us to burst into hysterics. Since when did bananas act as substitutes for telephones..? Ah, my friends... My crazy friends...

We started dancing in a conga line, doing all sorts of crazy stuff. In the second verse, the part where Carly sang "I took no time with the fall' Ryan pushed me into the pool. I surfaced and pulled him in when he started dancing goofily over to me, his pack on show.

Ency lip synched the entire chorus after that and when we went into the hook all of us did that slow motion part and lip synched all together.

"And all the other boys try to chase me but here's my number so call me maybe!" Chaz then again went in front of the camera and pushed forth his yellow friend.

Then Ency did a canon ball into the pool wetting everyone. Together we fooled around doing weird moves not quite realizing we had company.

Or an audience if you could call it that.

In the ending when the music died down, I turned to Ryan and shouted at him, taking Chaz's banana and slapping it in his face. "You're gay?!" Kind of like how in the real video the guy turned out to be gay at the end.

Christian yelled, "Cut!" and we all burst out into laughter after that.

Mom, Abby, Justin and..Dad stood there, laughing too and clapping.

"Dadday!" I yelled waving over to my father who smiled back and waved walking up to us. He was still attired in his working clothes. When he got closer I realized that there were bags under his eyes. Aww. Working overnight did those things to you.

He slapped high fives with my friends and me, asking us if we were so idle we had to resort to lip synching to an overused lip synching tune. When he left, Abby came up to us, while Justin slapped high fives with Ryan, Chaz and Christian.

"Oh my gosh! Your bikini is soo cute!" she gushed and I laughed in response.

"If you came all the way over here to ask to burrow it, your walk was in vain for one and two, it ain't gonna fit you since your boobs are way too big." I retorted smoothly. Ency burst out laughing while Abby's face turned pink.

I smirked at her and swam over to Ryan and the guys.

"You should totally come join us in the basement for video games, man." Ryan was telling Justin.

Justin nodded, "Sure sounds great. . One question though. . ." he paused surprisingly glancing at me. "You got Call of Duty right?"

What was up with guys asking if I had C.O.D? Didn't any one play Mario anymore?

I wrapped my hands around Ryan and responded with a, 'Heck yeah!'.

Chaz chose that moment to blurt out randomly to Justin who only gave him a weird bewildered look. "Finally someone who gets it."

***************************************

Like?

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

89.7K 4.6K 57
Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is 17, a senior, blond and beautiful, have...
20K 686 55
Vanessa & Austin have to keep their relationship a secrete. They've been able to do it for 9 months, but things start to get complicated. Vanessa wan...
2.2M 52.7K 39
[COMPLETE!] "My best friend's brother grew up. Hot." Alexis is months from finishing college and starting a fashion label in New York. Years of plann...
191K 5.6K 26
I, Skylar was accidentally sent to a Hot Boys Camp I mean ALL BOYS CAMP . At first I hated it but then I met the boys in my Cabin. They were the sex...