Lucy, the Black Blooded Mage

Bởi animelova2001

FAIRY TAIL x SOUL EATER CROSSOVER When Lucy sees Natsu kiss Lissana, she unconsciously activates the black b... Xem Thêm

Chapter 2 : Where'd Lucy Go?
Chapter 3 : Battle between Magic and Soul
Chapter 4 : Love Triangle!
Chapter 5 : Hospitalized
Chapter 6 : The Reunion
Chapter 7 : New Powers
Chapter 8 : What's a Demonic Fairy Slayer?
Chapter 9 : The DWMA!
Chapter 10 : Lord Death
Chapter 11 : Filler/Blaire

Chapter 1 : What Could Go Wrong?

2.7K 81 51
Bởi animelova2001

Hey guys, I'm currently in the middle of bringing all the stories I wrote on fanfiction.net here. I'm almost done! Just don't mind the crappy writing ;P sorry.

I just wanted to try doing a crossover for the first time in my life! , () It's an idea from the author Rain Makes Me Cry who claims her story is from EllieBloodStain (their stories are on fanfiction.net ). It may be a bit weird, but they weren't updating anymore... I think. So I just got bored and decided "Hey! Maybe I could make a fanfiction that's based on this story (DWMA's Blonde Mage & Scars)!" So here! My new (hopefully) piece of art! :D Bold letters are Author Notes and Italics are thoughts most of the times. I'll also need some help with the pairings :3 please post a review telling me who I should pair together :D (I only have one in mid : Lucy and BlackStar cuz he reminds me of Natsu)

Chapter 1 : Happy Birthday, Lucy!

Lucy's POV

        It was 9:33 in the morning, and I had just finished getting ready to go to the guild. Today was my birthday, and I wanted to spend it with the people I love the most. Well, more importantly I wanted to spend it with him. The guy I like... actually, it's more like love. I smiled, remembering the kiss he gave me last year on my birthday. Sure, it was just a peck on the cheek. But hopefully today, it'll be a real kiss. Wanting to impress Natsu today, I put on a white t-shirt that stopped above my stomach, but was long on my back. I put an unbuttoned denim vest over it and wore a short purple skirt with purple wedged sneakers. Then, I quickly summoned Plue and headed over to Fairy Tail.

~Time Skip~

        When I finally got to the guild's doors, something troubled me. It was quiet. Usually when you get near the guild you could either hear tables crashing and yelling or you could hear laughter and chatting. But right now, I heard nothing coming from the guild. I got worried.

        "Plue? Do you think anything is wrong with the guild? I'm kinda getting worried here," I asked the celestial spirit in my arms. (I don't know what Plue is. Some people say he's a Nicola others say he's a snowman thing. Gomen :/)

        "Pun puuuuun," he replied and disappeared in a cloud of smoke. He's probably tired of being out of the Celestial Spirit world. Right? I thought, trying to reassure myself. I took a deep breath and walked into the guild. The guild's lights were off and the moment I walked in, the doors closed. Oh, did I mention that I was afraid of the dark and that it was incredibly dark in the guild? Well, I'M COMPLETELY AFRAID OF THE DARK AND IT WAS DARK IN THE GUILD. I started freaking out.

        Right when I was about to scream I heard a "One, two, three. Go!" Suddenly, the lights were turned on and I saw my entire guild say, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LUCY!"

        I was surprised and too shocked to say anything when they came up to me and either hugged me or high fived my hand that, somehow, got into a high five-ing position.

        I was took in the sights of my guild. A huge banister hanging from the second floor said 'Happy Birthday To our Favorite Celestial Mage!' There were streamers everywhere and balloons were floating in the roof. There was a cake that was waaay bigger than a wedding cake. It could probably serve the entire guild twice. And from the looks of it, the cake was vanilla flavored. My favorite.

        "Lu-chan! Come here!" I heard Levy say. I looked her way and she was coming towards me with Gajeel right behind her.

        "Hi, Levy! Did you guys plan this all for me?" I asked.

        "Yeah! Oh! Look over here!" She led me through a crowd of people, and piled in a corner was a huge stack of gifts that was probably as tall as my cake.

        "Are those all for me?"

        "Yup! Most of them are from Team Natsu."

        "Speaking of them, where are they?" I asked while looking around.

        "You'll see," Levy smirked at me. I was confused, but quickly shrugged it off. I started going round and talking to everyone.

        "Hi Mira!" I said to the friendly mage.

        "Hey Lucy! Were you surprised by all this?"

        "What? The party? Of course I am! This is the biggest and greatest party I've ever had!"

        "Glad you like it! Ne, Lucy, open your presents now!" Mira told me.

        "Aha, ok. I'll open your present first. Where is it?"

        "Somewhere under all those presents. You don't have to open mine first, but I'll tell you which one it is when you get to the bottom of the pile."

        I nodded. Without wanting to waste time, I started opening all the small gifts first. Then the medium sized ones, and then there was only one big present left. I wondered what it was because I got shirts, shoes, pants/skirts, some laced underwear (Guess who got her that! choices are A-Mira. B-Cana. C-Natsu. Or D-Laxus. I'll tell you in the next chapter :3), books, jewelry, and a few other stuff. Basically I got it all, so I didn't think that what was in the box would surprise me.

        The gift was bigger than me, but thankfully there was that little string that you pull and everything falls apart. I pulled the string and out popped Erza, Gray, Lissana, and Nastu.

        "SURPRISE!" they shouted.

        I squealed with surprise, but then gave an awkward laugh to cover it up. "What's this all about?"

        "Luce! We got amazing news! We wanted to surprise you when we told you this, and seeing that you're surprised. Lissana's joining the team!" Natsu said.

        "Yay! Isn't this the best gift you've ever gotten?" Lissana asked.

        "Uhhh... actually..."

        "You don't have to say it Luce. We all know that you're actually relieved that you don't have to cook for us in missions anymore now that Lissana is here! She's a really good cook. Aren't ya babe?" Natsu asked Lissana. She immediately blushed and smiled at me. I could feel my heart already breaking into a million pieces. Because, I knew that Lissana and Natsu had a history together... a romantic history. Now that she joined our team I knew that Natsu would start focusing on her instead of me and I couldn't help but feel a little jealous.

        I simply laughed and nodded awkwardly. He called her babe...

        "Did you see that Lissana? She liked our gift!" Natsu said and kissed Lissana on the mouth. I just stood there... Unable to move nor do anything.

        Levy, Cana and Mira only know how much I love Natsu... and seeing him kiss some other girl than me was breaking my heart. I'm sure they could see behind the façade I was putting up. Cana covered my eyes and Levy blocked me from team Natsu's view along with Mira. I started to silently cry. The entire guild became quiet and focused on the scene that was played before them.

        "Why is she crying?" I heard Gray ask.

        "Tears of joy?" Natsu questioned.

        "No dumbass! Because of you!" Cana yelled back, furious.

        "Wha— Why me? Did I do something wrong?!" Natsu asked.

        "Lucy what's wrong?" Lissana and Erza asked at the same time.

        "Don't talk to her! She doesn't need to hear your voice. It's enough she has a broken heart right now! How can you guys do this to her? Its her Birthday!" Mira yelled at Lissana and Natsu.

        "It's okay Lucy. We'll take you to your apartment," Levy whispered to me. I felt strong arms carry me out the guild. Probably Gajeel's because he'd do anything Levy asked him to do.

        But before we got out of the guild I whispered only loud enough so Natsu's dragonslayer ears could hear me," I quit being a part of Team Natsu and a part of the fucking moron's life." I was pissed and heart broken. I never wanted to see his face again. With that we left the guild.

〜♥︎〜

Natsu's POV

        As Lucy left the guild I couldn't keep her words out of my mind. It kept replaying in my head, " I quit being a part of Team Natsu and the fucking moron's life." She cussed. Luce hardly ever did that. I just stood in the box that now only held me, and watched Lucy go away. Everyone was glaring at me.

        "What did I do?" I asked Cana who stayed behind. She took a deep breath.

        "Natsu, Lucy has loved you ever since the first time you've saved her. But when you said that the girl, whom you loved when you were small, was going to become a member of the team it was slowly breaking her heart... just a little. But then you just HAD TO FUCKING KISS LISSANA! HER HEART BROKE IN A FUCKEN MILLION PIECES!" Cana yelled at me. I was surprised because I actually understood what she was saying. Then, I frowned, angry at why everyone was mad at me for something I didn't mean to do.

        "Well, why does she have to love me? Why can't she just quietly cry at home instead of breaking down front and center?" I yelled back.

        "You... you!.. YOU BAKA!" Cana yelled. I couldn't handle what they were saying to me. So, I ran to Lucy's apartment and waited for Gajeel and Levy to leave. It wasn't long though. After about five minutes of waiting they finally left and I snuck into the window. I found Lucy on the floor in the middle of her bedroom, tearing up paper? No, they were paintings... paintings of me and her, together.

        "Lucy?" She turned to me and when I looked into her eyes, all they were, were brown, soul-less orbs.... What the...

        Then a creepy smile came to her face. She started to stand up, but she was swaying from side to side, as if she was drunk... or crazy.

        "Lucy? Are you okay? I didn't mean to break your heart! I swear!"

        "Too late now... You broke me. Now your punishment is... DEATH!" she said and stabbed herself with a nearby knife.

        "Lucy no!" I was about to go up to her but then I saw her blood. It was black. Instantly her blood hardened, and formed into a long scythe that had golden and silver stars on the blade and on the pole part of the scythe, it looked as if someone dipped it into blood...

        "Are you ready to die?" she asked, and then suddenly a face appeared from the scythe.

        "Hello! My name is Ceciliarkina. But you can call me Karina! HAHAHAHAHA! Now, I am Lucy's black blood weapon. We're going to kill you now! Have fun dying!" Karina said with a sadistic smile like Lucy's. The girl looked like Lucy, but a little younger and she had black hair with silver eyes...

        "What the fuck is going o- Oh crap!" Lucy lunged at me. She tried to slice at me while I was talking but I quickly dodged.

        "Lucy! Are you serious? You know you can't defeat me! I'm way stronger tha- Whoah!" I said. I was cut off because she swung the girl/scythe at me and I had to jump out the window to avoid being seriously injured. She managed to cut what felt like a small cut on my cheek, but the cut was oozing blood onto the floor. I looked up and Lucy was coming at me again...

〜♥︎〜
((OMG 2016 words!))
Okay! That was my first chapter! :D Hopefully you liked it. Please rate and review :3 It helps a lot. Oh! You can also click on that favorite/follow button over there, it makes me happy just seeing these stuff! So until next time

Love, Animelova2001

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.3M 38.6K 91
Lisanna has returned from Edolas and somehow she became close friends with Lucy. But, everyone then suddenly bullies the poor blonde which leaves her...
107K 3.6K 60
Natsu x f! black reader [Anyone is welcome to read] ↳You meet Natsu at a young age and have a crush on him but get separated when your dragons disapp...
1.2K 24 5
Aizen Sousuke, the one who aimed to be the Soul King, has just been defeated. He is left with only Ulquiorra Cifer, and Grimmjow Jaegerjaques, at his...
53.4K 724 84
What is Fairy Tail going to do now that Lucy is stuck in Black Butler? Will they get her back? Will Lucy want to go back if they are able to find her...