Aurora Skies || Stray Kids Au

Par Marksonily

COMPLETED Aurora Academy houses some of the brightest and strongest Magic users in the whole world, together... Plus

0 | Aurora Skies
1 | Going Crazy
2 | Aurora
3 | Bad Dream
4 | Nobody Knows
5 | School Life
6 | Foolish Love
7 | Blue
8 | Awkward Silence
9 | I Like You
10 | Beautiful
11 | Lonely
12 | Now or Never
13 | Runaway
14 | Stigma
15 | Lost
17 | All In
18 | Fear
19 | Tell Me Yes or No
20 | Save Me
21 | Out of My Mind
22 | Follow Me
23 | Enough
24 | Power
25 | Trespass
26 | Bang Bang Bang
27 | I'm Not Afraid
28 | Action
29 | Miracle
30 | Just Right
31 | Epilogue
Thank You

16 | Danger

2.3K 154 32
Par Marksonily

In Jaebum's experience in questioning his students, they don't usually fold right away. It takes a little before they finally confess what they have done before taking sole blame and allowing their friends to walk free. That usually happens when the students are in situations where the students have done something to earn themselves detention or worse.

Questioning Seo Changbin and Hwang Hyunjin is not a situation where Jaebum would consider the information dire or the actions of the boy's punishable. Therefore, having Changbin spill everything almost immediately came as quite a shock. This led to having to search for Bang Chan, which ultimately led to Chan talking about how he wasn't the only one there to witnesses it and caused them to call Kim Seungmin into the office. The whole thing spiraled and Jaebum ended up having ten students arguing with each other in his office by the end.

All of them yelling and pointing blame in different directions, all because of a few questions about Lee Felix. Jaebum and Minseok stand behind the head teacher's desk, glancing back and forth between each other and the students.

"Everyone listen up!" Jaebum roars, every student instantly goes quiet, dropping what they were doing and turning to face the two teachers.

"You," Jaebum points to Changbin, "explain to me what is going on."

Changbin nods, glancing over at Chan who is standing next to him. He sends the older one last glare before turning back to Jaebum to begin his explanation.

"Hyunjin, Felix, and I were only going to study in a classroom since the library was too crowded, but before we could do anything, this idiot came in and started screaming at Felix for no reason a--"

"It wasn't for 'no reason'!" Chan cuts in, "you are so stubborn, if you would just listen to me for once then you'd see that--"

"That you're an asshole? Thanks, but I've already figured that out, I don't need you to explain! Now I was trying to tell the story, so if you'll excuse--"

"Inaccurately!" Chan exclaims, "If you tell it then we aren't going to get anywhere, you are--"

"That is enough!" Minseok shouts, pinching the bridge of his nose after everyone has settled down once again. All this yelling is giving him a headache. It would be worth it if they were getting valuable information, but right now, they are only getting arguing children.

"Changbin and Chan go to the back," Minseok instructs. They are giving them nothing, it would be better to have someone else tell them what happened. The two make their way back, whispering insults to each other as they do so.

Minseok doesn't bother stopping them, they can take their anger out on each other all they want, right now he needs to focus on finding his missing student. There is a large group of students in front of him and he is positive not all of them witnessed the argument in the classroom, but he isn't going to kick them out since they could come in use later.

"Seungmin and Hyunjin, you guys were there, right?" Minseok asks. The two boys nod and both diligently step forward.

The two do their best at explaining without trying to make it seem as though they are throwing people under the bus. It's difficult since they are both being so vague about the events that took place. Jaebum and Minseok both soon realize that they aren't getting anywhere with the two and have them step back. It is a simple question, but somehow they all are terrible at giving information.

Jaebum takes a minute to think, glancing at all the students hoping that an idea will spark within him.

"Chan," Jaebum says, waving him up to the front. He may regret this, but at least it's something.

"Tell me what happened," Jaebum instructs before looking through him and at the other students, "anyone who interrupts will be thrown out of this office."

Changbin knows that statement was mainly directed towards him, which infuriates the conjurer, but he bites his tongue.

"With all due respect, I don't believe Felix belongs here," Chan starts off, piquing Jaebum's interest, "he is from the miscreant world, and worst of all barely any of the students know that."

Judging by the looks on most of the groups face, Jaebum can tell that none of them knew. It is a good thing since the Headmaster wanted it that way, having the students know would only spark chaos.

"I only wanted him to stay away from my friends, so I scared him and when that didn't work I lashed out. Sure, I could have done it when no other person was around, but I wanted it to sink in with him. He ran after that, and if he left to try and go back to his own world, I think that's a good thing since I believe he is a danger to us all."

Jaebum opens his mouth to speak, but is quickly cut off by another.

"I don't even care if I get kicked out. We both know that is bullshit, just because he didn't grow up here doesn't mean he isn't one of us, he has every right to be here. Sure, he may be untrained, but he's learning and that is what is important," Bambam states, moving to the front to face Chan, "I don't care that I broke a rule because I believe I did the right thing. You can hate him all you want, but you have no right to say where he does and doesn't belong."

A loud cough breaks through the tension, drawing everyone's attention to a very unhappy Jaebum. Many of the students who weren't involved lower their heads in shame, hoping that they won't be punished for Bambam's actions. Bambam would be scared, but he has already faced the wrath of the Headmaster, he isn't sure it can get much worse than that.

"Well since everyone seems to be inserting their opinions, does anyone else want to share?" It's a rhetorical question, anyone is able to see that. Therefore, what happens next will probably never be able to be explained logically, but something comes over him and Jisung raises his hand.

The teachers and the students all look at him, some eyes widened at the bold action of the second-year. Jaebum tilts his head toward Jisung, telling him to speak.

"Um...I don't know if this is important, but I overheard a couple of students talking about Irzis and it sounded bad. I'm not really sure who he is, so..." Jisung trails off, feeling very awkward with how everyone is staring at him.

"How do you not know who he is?" Jeongin whispers, "are you an idiot?"

Minho glares at the youngest for insulting his boyfriend, moving so he is on the other side of Jisung, making it so he isn't in the line of Jeongin's gaze.

"What exactly were these students talking about?" Jaebum asks, still angry, but not showing it towards Jisung.

"Um...well, they...I think they were talking about Irzis being back and getting a hold of someone, and now that I think about it they could have been talking about Felix." Jisung honestly never planned on bringing this up, but with Felix being missing he feels that he had to.

Jaebum narrows his gaze, hoping to intimidate the student enough to get him to answer his next question honestly, "who were these students?"

Jisung doesn't answer, verbally at least. His eyes flicker back and forth between Jaebum, and the group of students he remembers hearing in the stairwell. However, it is enough for Jaebum to know whom Jisung is talking about. Jaebum heaves a sigh, his head pounds with the new information he was just given. He has to tell the Headmaster now; this is already gone too far.

~•~

Chains restrict all movement of the boy hanging from the wall. The metal pinches into the skin of his wrist and ankles, causing the boy to wince with every subtle move he makes. Only waking up an hour ago, the boy still has no idea where he is. He is confined to the wall in a dark room, nothing but cement surrounding him.

The memory of the blue engulfing him is still there, but everything after that he draws a blank. He was so close to home, how is it that he ended up here? More importantly, where is here?

He chokes out a cough as he cranes his neck up. Looking around the room, he tries to find any source of an entryway, but his head drums with pain and it makes his vision blurry. His eyes droop and he fails to keep them open, his body wants to give out. Although he only just woke up, exhaustion takes him over and he's ready to fall back.

The clanking of the chains against the wall mixed in with his ragged breathing and groans of pain is all he can hear. It appears that no other source of life is in this confinement and that only sparks up more fear in the boy. His eyes close once again and he is unable to pry them open. It takes too much energy to stay awake worrying; right now, all he wants to do is sleep.

His chin falls forward to rest against his chest, while the rest of his body hangs. The limbs of his body relax and all hang of him like a marionette, easily moved around to another's will. Sleep takes him over; shutting everything off as his mind and body try to regenerate as much as they can as the boy hangs there, sleeping.

~•~

Word count: 1,624

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

4.1K 149 32
Just out of college and poor as hell, eight men move into a house together via a craigslist ad. What could go wrong? Or right? 😉 SKZ ff🫡 with a su...
57.4K 2.1K 110
An Elite Academy where the richest of the rich go to study and party. Can a mere outcast win over the heart of the Academy's bad boy? Or will the sec...
58.7K 2.6K 28
In a world where people were born with powers, han jisung has none... Hyunjilix Minchan Seungin
537K 17.9K 60
#CHANLIX. | 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺, 𝘥𝘢𝘥𝘢'𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺?