Of His Frizzy Hair : Akira x...

Par kitkatsailor

"This story is simply a work of fiction.." These words echoed through your mind as you walked to your next cl... Plus

Intro
Let's start up the Trickster Game.
Strange Events? : Chapter 2
Author's Note!

The Meeting ; Chapter 1

661 14 9
Par kitkatsailor

   ' Today is pretty rainy, ' I thought to myself as I walked to their school, I had forgotten my f/c umbrella so I ran over to a safe place from rain, standing to left of a person you didn't seem to notice.

   'Geez.. What random rain..' I thought to myself. I felt a pair of eyes on me and immedietly turned to see the new transfer student who had just sighed at his phone, "Huh?" I looked over curiously and waved slightly. He was surprised but looked at you and smiled a sweet smile. 'Huh..'  

   I looked back forward and noticed a hooded girl with bright red pants run next to mysterious frizzy haired boy. She had her hoodie on, covering her face. But, I did see her bright hair. Ann Takamaki.

  The girl who was rumored to be with Kamoshida.

   Everytime I saw her, she'd smile at me. Maybe she wasn't so bad.. Or maybe the rumors were false.
   She looked over at me the boy with glasses and smiled slightly. She seemed so sweet. The group of us all faced forward, hoping the rain would cease. I noticed a car drive by and stop.

    The person who was driving the car opened the window and revealed their true form. Mr. Kamoshida.

   " Good morning. You want me to give you a ride to school? You're gonna be late. " he asked the blonde. She seemed reluctant at first but agreed. " Um, Sure thank you.. "

Kamoshida then looked over at me and the frizzy haired boy, " Do you need a lift too? " he asked us both. I was not getting anywhere near that monster.
" No. I'm doing fine, thanks. " I said harshly and sat down on the side. He looked at the four eyes and put out the question again. The frizzy haired male smiled and shook his hand -- meaning he was alright.

   Kamoshida nodded and pulled the window up slowly. Ann's face looked one of a defeated warrior.

   I felt pretty bad. Maybe the rumors were lies then.. I noticed the frizzy haired boy glance over at me, " Oh.. hey, you can sit down if you want.. " I mentioned, trying my best to be welcoming. Earlier that day, my parents had started a.. 'game.' If I had a grade lower than an 90? An all-out attack was grazed upon me. So I wasn't in the greatest mood. He seemed surprised, but sat down next to me, " Thanks.. By the way.. My name is Akira Kurusu. " he said, smiling at me again. He had a sweet sounding voice.. I didn't expect that from him.

   I attempted to return the smile, " Oh.. Alright.. Kurusu-Kun.. I'm (F/N) (L/N), nice to meet you. " I really hoped he didn't notice the pain in my eyes. He seemed to examine my face. I got pretty nervous. " Uh.. So. You have cool hair. " I tried small talking myself out of this one. He shrugged, " It's too messy.. But thanks, by the way.. Are you alright? You don't look too good, (L/N)-chan. " his voice has genuinely changed to one of concern- I felt bad about making a person I just met worry already. " Oh! Heh.. I'm okay.. " I replied, shrugging it off. He looked over at me again,
" Alright.. But I'm always open to chat. I know we just met but you seem like a really nice person. Here's my contact info.. " Akira said, handing me his phone with his contact id.

   I took his offer up and gave him back my id. " I'll see you later in school then.. We're in the same grade.. " I said, taking a look at his badge on the rim of his winter uniform. " Oh.. The rain ju -- " Akira was about to say something when I saw a yellow flash of hair run toward the same car Ann went in, " Dammit... Screw that pervy teacher! " he exclaimed, sounding pretty upset about Kamoshida. I understood why though-- rumor has it, Kamoshida abuses his sport teams-- thankfully I'm horrible at sports, so I didn't make it into a team. (A/N : owo; I'm so sorry if your a sport team member)

" Ah, Sakamoto-kun, you're still at it..? " I asked, I had known Ryuji for awhile now, he seemed nice.. Except for the fact he was a trouble maker. " ..Pervy teacher? " Kurusu-kun asked confused.

---
Author's Note ; I'm so sorry it was super short uwu;; the story has been getting alot of support and I really didn't expect that! Thank you everyone!! :)

756 words.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

152K 3.1K 45
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
138K 3.8K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
937K 57.5K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.2M 53.3K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC