The Deal (Kellic)

Por kellicfanfix

Desperate to save his dying sister, Kellin makes a deal with Vic, the son of Lucifer, also the demon of lust... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (Final)
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 11

5.2K 114 45
Por kellicfanfix

When I awoke, Vic wasn't next to me like he had been all night. I was kind of disappointed to be honest. Part of me really wanted to wake up in his arms just like I had fallen asleep in them. Then again another part of me knew that wasn't Vic's style at all. It was a miracle he had even kissed and cuddled with me in the first place. It was a weird, but nice, moment to say the least. I was just worried about how he would react now that the drama is over and his head is probably clear. Would he push me away like he did last time?

What was also bothering me right now was my own feelings. I was confused. My entire goal since I've been here was to make Vic fall in love with me so I can go back to Earth and be with my family. I guess that's still my goal. I still want to go back and live my life. However, I feel so bad for tricking him like this. Oh who am I kidding? He's incapable of love! It isn't in his nature. Sure, he can have these caring moments every once in a while, but when it comes down to it, he is a demon whose sole purpose in his existence is to fuck everything that moves.

"Oh, you're still here." The sex demon himself just appeared in the room, startling me for a moment, but I recovered quickly. I sat up, letting the sheets fall down around my waist.

"Uh, yeah." What was I supposed to say? Vic walked towards me a little and then stopped, taking a step back.

"You should go...back to the souls' room." He said. Well actually it was more of an order. Panic rose in me. I didn't want to go back there. I couldn't! Not after what happened yesterday. I know they're all gone now, but what if it happens again? I just spent the night with Vic! Surely they'd all be mad again. I can't go through with that again. I can't!

Vic's hard look never faltered though. He looked serious about his decision to make me leave, but still I didn't move. "It's not up for discussion." He added. I looked away from him and nodded. I expected this to happen so I shouldn't be upset, yet I still was. I don't want to face the others, but I knew I had to.

I pushed the sheets back and got off the bed before solemnly trudging my way back towards the souls' room. I glanced back at Vic to see his demeanor had changed. He wasn't tensed with his arms folded anymore. He looked a bit relaxed, but when he noticed I was looking at him he went back to how he was before. I gave him an odd look before looking back ahead of me. I stopped at the door and rested my hand on the handle, ready to open it. I took a deep breath to prepare myself but I couldn't do it. I wanted to stay and I definitely didn't want to see the others. I turned back to Vic to see him looking a little annoyed at me now. He looked like he was ready to force me to leave, so I did the one thing I knew that would convince him to let me stay.

"Fuck me." I requested while looking at him innocently. A glare crossed his face and he whooshed across the room and stopped right in front of me. He put his hands on my shoulders and roughly pressed me against the door. His eyes were filled with fury.

"You don't get to request that. You don't get to initiate these things. I think you've lost sight of whose boss around here. I am, okay? I run the show around here!" He was yelling by now and shooting me death glares, but I stood my ground as he continued his rage-filled speech. "You can't just crawl into my bed whenever you want! You can't make me want to kiss you! You can't do these things! I am the one who is in control, not you!"

A deafening silence fell over the room once he was done with his tantrum and I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to turn around and run away, but I've been breaking the rules this whole time, so why not continue? Vic was breathing heavily and shaking in anger.

"So?" I asked. He frowned and looked at me questioningly, so I continued. "Are you going to fuck me, or what?"

He paused, just watching me for a moment before he grabbed my wrist and tugged me away from the door. I grinned in success as he dragged me across his room. He took me past his bed to the wall and clicked his fingers. I watched as chains fell from the ceiling, much like they had one time during our time together. We had done this once before and it was definitely one of my favorites.

Vic stopped and pushed me towards the wall with no regard for how hard my back hit up against it. I didn't really care either. I was just glad that I didn't have to go back into that room. Vic pushed his body against mine, looking me right in the eyes. I would have kissed him, but I didn't want to test my luck. The sexy demon grabbed one of my wrists and brought it up in the air to clamp the shackle around it. He did the same for the other so I had no way of touching him. Part of me was still a little scared about being tied up. I couldn't defend myself if needed, but somehow I didn't think I had to worry about that anymore.

"You know, you're lucky I don't go get a whip to punish you or to at least let out my frustrations. You know, it is your fault my favorite punching bag is gone." He said, referring to Jaime. The comment was said light-heartedly, but I still frowned at the memory of Jaime. Vic noticed my change of mood and his face softened. He moved a little closer to me and gripped my hips, drawing my lower half to his and pushing us together. I gasped, completely forgetting about the Jaime comment.

"I'm going to have so much fun with you today." He said seductively. He leant in closer and kissed my jaw. His hands started roaming all over my body; my waist, chest, thighs, growing hard-on. You name it, his hands were on it as he felt me up. He surprised me by biting into my neck, sending shockwaves of pleasure through my entire body.

"W-what are you going to do to me?" I asked. The anticipation was killing me. He took a step away from me and I instinctively pulled at the chains to get closer to him, but stopped when I remembered I was stuck there.

"I'm glad you asked." He smirked and walked away from me towards his wall of toys. Was he really going to get a whip? He knows I don't like that. He can't get ropes either because I'm already tied up. So what is he going to get? He paced back and forth, looking at all of the objects. He finally stopped and picked something up. The next second I heard a familiar vibrating sound.

"No!" I shouted right away. I didn't have a good experience with that thing last time. I didn't want him to do it to me again.

"Yes." He said evilly and came back over to me with the vibrator still buzzing in his hand. I glared at the object. Vic stopped in front of me and placed the tip of the vibrator on my collar bone. It sent shivers across my skin. He trailed it down my body and across the front of my boxers. I held back a groan when it came in contact with my erection. He left it there, pushing it harder against me.

"Ugh, that feels..." I was silenced by my own whimper as he slipped his hand into my boxers, along with the vibrating toy. "Take them off." I ordered him.

"What did I tell you about me being the boss around here?" He asked, yet he still proceeded in taking my boxers off and letting them fall to the ground.

"Yet you keep doing what I want you to do." I teased.

"Just because we have the same interests doesn't mean I'm doing it because you want me to. Besides, I'm going to do something now you probably won't like but I'll enjoy significantly." He said, leaving me feeling anxious. With that being said he moved the vibrator behind me and inched it into me. I noted it was already lubed up thanks to his magic. Once it was completely inside me the vibrating seemed to quicken.

My whole body seemed to shiver and quake as he worked the vibrator in and out. I moaned out loud, "Oh fuck." The feeling was fucking wonderful. I was trembling, yet my body was tensed as I tightly gripped the chains for support. My legs wanted to give out. I just wanted to crumple to the floor as a moaning mess.

Vic, the evil son of bitch, pushed the vibrator all the way in and then let go, stepping away from me. I watched as he clicked his fingers and a comfortable-looking, black, leather couch appeared and he fell back onto it. He got himself comfortable as he watched me.

"N-no. Please, V-ic. Don- don't do this a-again." I could barely make out a full word without gasping or stuttering. "I won't. I just want to watch you for a little bit." He said. I groaned in frustration, hating him for doing this. I just want to be touched! The feelings right now were so intense. "Look at me." I looked up at him, straight into his eyes. I was glaring, I knew that. His eyes were darkened as he looked back lustfully. If possible I think the vibrations quickened again. I gasped and moaned at the same time.

"Please touch me, Vic, please." I pleaded.

"As much as I love it when you beg, I think I'm going to watch for a little bit longer." He said. To make matters worse the bastard made his pants disappear and was now slowly rubbing himself. Damn him! He should be touching me like that. The pleasurable feeling escalated and I found myself trying to pull free of the shackles; they dug into my wrists painfully but I didn't care. I wanted to be free. My legs quivered as I tried to stay standing properly.

"Okay, okay. You're the boss! What you say goes! Just please...please..." I begged. The delectable demon stopped touching himself and came over to me, looking all smug. I gave him a desperate whimper, silently begging him to relieve the tension. He smirked at me and then dropped to his knees. He took all of me into his mouth at once. The feeling was fucking unbelievable! The sensations of the vibrator and his warm mouth was almost too much to handle.

"Oh God, Vic." I sighed. As he was sucking me he reached around and moved the vibrator in and out again. It was all becoming too much. I bucked my hips, pushing more of me into his mouth. I didn't care if I was being too rough, and if I was it didn't bother him in the slightest. It only made him work faster.

"I'm gonna come!" I cried out. The feeling in my lower regions intensified and it wasn't long before I was shooting into his mouth. My legs gave out, so I relied on the chains and shackles to keep me upright. I was twitching as he sucked every last drop from me. He pulled away just as I was getting too sensitive for him to continue.

"Ready for more?" He asked.

"Give me a...give me a minute." I said out of breath.

"I don't think so." He said

He came back towards me and pulled the vibrator out, letting it drop to the floor. The next second he was holding me up by my thighs and slipping himself in. I was still shaking and his movements inside me only made it worse. He was going slowly which I was thankful for. I wrapped my legs around him, pulling him closer. He rested his forehead against mine as he quickened his pace. No moans escaped mine or his lips. We were both breathing heavily, content in the silence of the room. I didn't want to get all mushy, but I had the temptation to touch his face, just caress his cheeks and bring him in for a kiss. But of course I couldn't do such a thing. I actually thought he was going to kiss me for a second there. I don't know why he didn't. I don't know why he didn't accept that he wanted to kiss me too. Maybe he was thinking the same thing, that we were so close to kissing again, because he closed his eyes and pulled out of me, taking a step away. I let my feet land on the ground so I could keep myself standing.

"I'm sorry." I don't know why I said it, but it was the only thing that came to mind. I had nothing to be sorry for. Maybe it was because I was messing with his emotions so much, and clearly he's still under the impression he doesn't have any emotions, or he's trying to fight it.

"Shut up." He ordered. He came back over to me. He reached up and undid the shackles.

"Wait, but you're not done." I said and rubbed my sore wrists. He didn't say anything. He turned me around, taking my wrists again and locking them up once more. I was facing the wall now. Of course, just like after the last time we kissed, he didn't want to see my face.

He forcefully pushed my shoulders towards the wall so my chest was pressed up against it. He then grabbed my hips and gave no warning before he slammed into me. I cried out as a mixture of pain and pleasure took over my body. He did it again and again, pulling almost all the way out and then pushing back in, hard. He stopped that and just went quicker instead.

"Oh y-y-yes. F-fuck...m..me-e." The words caught in my throat. It was getting more and more difficult to talk properly. He scratched his nails along my back over and over again, possibly drawing blood but I didn't care. He tangled his fingers in my hair and pulled my head away from the wall. He licked my neck and lightly bit me underneath my ear.

"Say it again." He ordered. Dirty talk? Okay then.

"Fu-uck me." I repeated.

"Without stuttering." He demanded. His grip on my hair tightened.

"F-f...fuck. Oh fuck." I groaned as he went faster. His free hand wrapped around my member and stroked it.

"Say it."

I couldn't speak. I just couldn't physically do it. Moans and screams were coming from my mouth making it impossible to formulate any type of coherent sentence. I couldn't even say those two words. He let go of my hair and I rested my head back against the wall. He stopped moving completely.

"Say it." He said, a slight tone of teasing in his voice.

"Fuck me." I barely whispered.

"Louder, and with more enthusiasm." He whispered in my ear.

"Please, Vic, fuck me, hard!" I pleaded with the bastard.

I heard the chuckle in the back of his throat before he started thrusting into me again. Both of his arms were wrapped around my waist now as he held me against his body. He changed angles so he would purposely hit that one spot directly which had me screaming louder than ever before.

"Please, please." I didn't know exactly what I was begging for, but I just needed more. I was getting so close. I could feel it. He hammered into me, dare I say it, quicker than ever before. He wrapped one of his hands around my member and jerked it quickly.

"Oh fuck!" I shouted.

"Come on, baby, come on." He whispered. Baby? The cute pet-name was enough to send me over the edge and I was in a fit of moans as I reached my climax for the second time. Behind me I felt Vic trembling and he was moaning for once.

"Ah! Yeah, f-fuck." He groaned and I felt him shoot inside of me. He held me closer, just kissing my neck over and over again as he rode out his climax. Finally he let go of me and slipped out, leaving me to attempt to keep myself standing. When he undid the shackles I collapsed to the floor in a heap. I rolled onto my back and looked up at him while I caught my breath. The demon held his hand out and I took it. He pulled me up and I leant against him for support.

"Hey, I know you don't want to, but you have to go back to the other souls now." He said. I looked at him in alarm, ready to protest, but he held a finger to my lips. "If they touch you I will know, okay? Trust me."

I nodded my head slowly, knowing there was no way to argue with him about this. "Good." He said and kissed my neck softly before letting me go and nudging me in the direction of the souls' room. I turned and walked towards it reluctantly.

"Oh wait." Vic said and I turned around. He tossed me my boxers and I caught them just in time. Of course, I was still naked. I smiled and slipped them on. "Oh, and I'll be back for you in a couple of hours. There's one of those monthly dinner things again with my family and you're coming with me. That's not a request, that's an order." I just nodded, glad that I'll be out of the souls' room again today, but also kind of nervous because I know Mike will be there...

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

78.2K 4.9K 40
Kellin Quinn, a secretive demon and Vic Fuentes, a scarred angel. They don't know who they're talking to but they can hear a voice. When that voice b...
3.3K 303 37
Life was his apartment, college and forgetting his existence. There wasn't a need for "new experiences" when he didn't think he'd see the end of that...
289K 21K 45
While cleaning out his room to leave for college, Kellin Quinn discovers a mysterious book which holds his whole life story. Past, present, and futur...
3.7K 268 10
Kellin and Vic (a year apart) are childhood "friends" thanks to their parents,when they were younger kellin had a crush on vic but the feelings soon...