The Wolf and The Dragon (Book...

Bởi Akita_Ninjago

Ninjago, after the events of Series 9 & 10 What had really happened between sessions 9 and 11? Who is the Wol... Xem Thêm

The Doctor
Nightmares and Visions
A New Quest
Mini-Cole
The Professor
Origins
Hey Rumi...
Bloodline
Beautiful Bloom {the time traveller dragon}
The Princess Save Me
Healing? now or never...
EVERY ENDING IS ALWAYS A NEW BEGINNING
Some Die, Some Live...
Day of the Departed
Love Birds in the Kitchen
The March of the Oni
Down on memory lane
Following the Sunset
Who is The Dragon?
About Last Night
Kim vs Cole
The Fall
The Might Goddess vs The Master of Water
The Jump
The Brutal Attack
Between life and death
The Master of Wind
Falling into a trap
Code 1: A time-critical event with immediate response required
Ninja GO!
The Genji Twins
All together again
Wine on the rooftop
Sunrise Exercise
Romance or Friendship?
The Wall of Fame
The return of the crazy old Lady
Mistake's Advice and Noodles
The heart of The Quiet One
Surprise! - Meeting the second guardian

Prologue

2.4K 38 16
Bởi Akita_Ninjago

Everything under her feet was shaken. " what the hell am I doing here?" - at the top of the cracking building, she quickly looks around for something, anything to hold to, but the only thing her eyes captures in a long-distance, was the shine of his sad eyes, and despite the distance, she could hear him calling her name.

She stared at him, she knew it was the end for her, only if she could say: 'I'm so..'

---

As the build crackdown in front of them, Lloyd tries to hold Skylor, now completely unconscious, while Nya and Derek try to find a way to escaped disaster, as the colossus approaches their location.

He wished he could somehow reach her hand, he wished he could save her, at the same time he wished, at least for a second, he has ever never met her, but again he knew all so well, wishes are dangerous things.

While Nya and Derek shout in the background, -'Rumi' he whispered only to himself, wishing it was not the last time.

---

The following events happened all very fast.

And finally, the green light was back to his eyes, now was time to rebuild, to mend the damages, to heal the scars and perhaps start over again.

However he was finding far too hard to let it go, he left the others hugging and celebrating the simple fact that they were all alive and together again, and head back to Ninjago's street, to the building that collapsed right in front of him.

The fire brigade and some voluntaries were working all day, there and in the other buildings that collapsed nearby, they haven't found anyone alive, every so often the rescue dogs would bark and they will remove the rubble of the building only to find another body, elderly and children, all dead, too much collateral damage, his heart ached, and he could not contain his tears, it was the first time he had allowed himself to cry, to grieve.

A gentle hand follow into his shoulder, he knew who was, he turned around and hug her, she gasped:

"Take easy, my shoulder is dislocated" - at the same time, she hugs him tidy with her good arm.

"But you still very strong" - he said with a smile, leaving his tear over her bandage.

"And so are you!" - they place their foreheads together, and she reminds him, he is not alone.

He looks over Nya's shoulder and sees all his friends, his family to be more precise. And they all start to helping without questioning his reasons, they all knew him so well.

Together they move the pile of concrete, bricks, and pieces of glass, every time, there was a slight single possibility to find life, or to find her alive.

--A dark place & Flashes of light--

-"Help me! Please! - Help me!" - she could not move, it was so much pain, and the light keeps coming and going. On her head, she was screaming, but in reality, she was not, she could barely breathe, and her mouth was full of blood. Maybe she was dead.

Another flash of silvery light, and suddenly she sees two faces over her, she smiles as recognize the source of light.

-"Papa!" - she said. "Mama" - as she sees the figures coming close.

She felt the gentle touch on her face.

-"Papa, Mama, help me, I am hurt! - Please!"

-"Be strong sweety" - she heard

All went dark again.

The light comeback, but it was a purple light this time, and the faces she saw made her pain worse, her adoptive parents, and Hutchinson, looking at her with shock, their disapproval for her doings was clear on their faces.

She shoots her eyes screaming "I am sorry, I am sorry!" - wishing she could turn back time.

So many thoughts went through her head, she was sure she was dead, and this must be some kind of cursed place she would have to face her wrongs and pay for them, hell maybe, but for how long, what would take to get out of there.

She heard something over her screams.

-"...spider is in the house sleep, sleep, sleep.. "- she giggles a bit to herself, listening to Hutchison's voice, and she heard.

-"I do forgive you, you know, you have always been like a daughter to me, and I only wish I had been more like a father to you, but there are so many others that you will need forgiveness from, and that includes yourself"...- his voice fade away, as did the light.

This time she felt the warm tears rolling over her face. She screams and screams as loud as she could.

And then, there was a Greenlight. Lloyds eyes, she knew it. If she was in this cursed realm, or hell, or whatever place she was, she knew she needed his forgiveness as well, she hurt him so much, the only person to ever reach her heart since her parents' death, and she just destroys his, how could he ever forgive her.

-"Lloyd, I'm sorry, please forgive me I lie to you, I lie to you all the time all the time..." - she screams and cries as she tries to speak.

-"I know" - he said putting his finger on her lips - "save your strength"

All went dark again

---

Guys here! - Jay screamed over to the others.

Cole, Nya and Kay, come next, Kay lights his fire, to make easy to see what are they looking at, a bunch of blonde silvery hair. Cole quick remove the piece of concrete covering the head, and that was when Lloyd and Zane come close.

Nya felt sick to what they saw, Jay came on her rescue, Lloyd took a deep breath and went close to her face to be sure, it was her, it was so much blood, he couldn't see her face, but he could hear her weak voice calling his name and trying to apologise.

They all work together to remove the pile of scrambles over her body, or what was left of it.

The paramedics came quick and try to ease her pain with morphine, and clear her face.

There was a negative look in Zane's eyes as he scams her body, but he said nothing, as watch Lloyd lifting a massive piece of glass with his bare hands, to free the last part of her body.

The paramedics slowly move her into the ambulance, Lloyd seat beside the bed and they headed to the hospital.

The others just watch as the ambulance left. Zane finally speaks:

-"My sensors indicated 0.0027% chances of survival" - he starts - "her heart still beats, but her brain is rapidly degenerating by the lack of oxygen, and the trauma is far too big to reverse, her lungs have collapsed, not to mention the amount of blood she has lost by losing her limbs, it is only a matter of time until her body fully shoot down"

-"How is she even alive?" - said Jay

-"I don't know!" - said Nya hugging into Jay's arms, still feeling sick.

-"I wish she wasn't!" - Kay shout

-"Kay!" - they all shout at him

-"WHAT!!! - Don't you see? This is only going to make him suffer even more than he already did!"

He was right, they all though without saying.

AN:

I don't own Ninjago, only my OCs.

My story starts just after Season 9 and carries on after Season 10. In the chronological time, it starts September 2018, after Hunted finished in the UK. However, before I finished this book, season 11 was released and blow my mind, forcing me to re-think my story. I just LOVED Akita and I totally ship #Lloykita.

This story is not about Harumi, I apologise in advance if I am upset Llorumi's fans.

For this story I have calculated the age of each one of them based on the Pilots: Masters of Spinjitzu released on 14 January 2011.

Kai - 25 y.o.  - dob: 15 Ago 1994

Cole - 24 y.o. - dob: 09 May 1995

Jay - 24 y.o.  - dob: 05 Sep 1995

Nya - 23 y.o.  - dob: 12 Jul 1996

Lloyd - {17 y.o. PLUS 6 years add by Tomorrow's Tea} = 23 y.o. dob: 12 Jul 2002 - he shares his birthday with Nya - also they are both the same biologic age.

Zane - ageless - dob: 04 Mar

Pixal - ageless - dob: 14 Feb (She was created on Valentine's Day)

Skylor - 25 y.o. - dob: 08 Oct 1994

My OCs

Ruby- 22 y.o.  - dob: 20 Jan 1998

Kim - 23 y.o. - dob: 18 Jun 1997

Milestones

AN: #1 Harumi! - wow! - Thanks, everyone!

AN: Another 2 amazing rank for this book! Thanks all ever so much!!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

10.3K 125 9
Y/n was an oni Princess/secret ninja/Terabithia She is the youngest princess and has to keep all this a secret She came to the palace after being...
3K 62 9
Lloyd finds himself facing old enemies, but perhaps one of them will turn out to be a friend. Crystallised rewrite focusing on Lloyd and Harumi's ch...
51.8K 1.4K 54
Hi guys! This is my first time actually writing a book and publishing it! So this story takes place after crystalized. The ninja have still not yet f...
9.3K 261 39
(Takes place during March of the Oni) (Book Cover is mine! Please don't take it without permission!) Lloyd is the green ninja and Harumi is the Quie...