Hand In Hand

De jellyjesss1313

Ally is a regular teenage girl. Her father died when she was 12 and she lives with her mother and little brot... Mais

Hand In Hand
Chapter 1 (PICTURE OF ALLY)
Chapter 2 (PICTURE OF MATT)
Chapter 3 (PICTURE OF CHRIS)
Chapter 4 (PICTURE OF ALLY)
Chapter 5 (PICTURE OF CHRIS)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (PICTURE OF CODY)
Chapter 10 (PICTURE OF BAILEE)
THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE :) it's information!
Chapter 11 (PICTURE OF CASSY!)
Chapter 12 (ANOTHER PICTURE OF BAILEE!!)
Chapter 13 (PICTURE OF KRISTI)
Chapter 14 (PICTURE OF ALLY)
Chapter 15 (PICTURE OF BAILEE)
Chapter 16 (PICTURE OF ALLY)
Chapter 17 (PICTURE OF CHRIS!)
Chapter 18 (PICTURE OF CHRIS)
Chapter 19 (ANOTHER AMAZING COVER OF ALLY)
Chapter 20 (Another cover)
Chapter 21 (PICTURE OF ALLY'S BALLET WEAR)
Chapter 22 (PICTURE OF MACY)
Chapter 23 (PICTURE OF ALLY)
Chapter 24 (PICTURE OF RALPH!)
Chapter 25 (PICTURE OF CHARM BRACELET AND VIDEO OF THE NEW TRAILER!)
Chapter 26 (PICTURE OF DRESSES!)
Chapter 27 (PICTURE OF NECKLACE)
Chapter 28 (PICTURE OF ALLY AND CHRIS)
Chapter 29 (PICTURE OF ALLY)
Chapter 30 (PICTURE OF ALLY)
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (video of ally's dance choreography)
Chapter 36 (redue)
Chapter 37... THE END
SEQUEL INFORMATION!
YAYY!!
NEW BOOK! PLEASE READ!!!!

Chapter 32

9K 207 53
De jellyjesss1313

Ally's POV:

After I woke up in my bed this morning totally confused my mom told me sort of what happened after I told Chris about what I did because that was the last thing I could remember doing. 

I made my way to Chris's hospital door and let out the breath I had been holding in. I opened the door and walked in. He was sleeping. He looked so cute with his hair all messy the way it was. I smiled a little and walked over to the chair beside him. 

I sighed as I looked at his face... Butterflies fluttered in my stomach as I looked at him happily. He makes me so happy, he's literally my everything. I love him so much.

His eyes fluttered open and my smile faded a little because I woke him.

"Goodmorning."
I chirped smiling at him.

"Morning, how long have you been in here?"
He asked in a groggy, low, morning voice.

"I just sat down."
I said and he rubbed his eyes tiredly.

"Have fun yesterday?"
He asked smirking and sat up.

"My mom told me I was a little loopy... But the last thing I remember was telling you about what I did, then I woke up in my bed at home... What happened?"
I asked getting up from the seat and sitting on the bed, facing him.

"Well you kept laughing while we were talking, then Macy came in and you screamed hi. When they asked if they could come in you told them to have a table, instead of a seat... then you kept giggling and you passed out. Niall had to carry you to your mom's car."
He said remembering what happened. His eyes turned sad all of a sudden.

"What? What else happened?"
I asked and he looked away, thinking.

"Macy was talking to me... She asked how you'd been....I told her how you hadn't told me what happened yet and she was a little shocked by that. I asked her if she knew what happened that night and she told me she did..."

He said and my heart beat picked up just thinking about it.

"I asked her if it was that bad Ally and she told me he tried to do more than hurt you..."
He said coldly.

"Ally what the fuck did he do to you?"
He asked angrily. I started shaking a little as tears rolled down my face.

"Uhm- he uh- he tried to- he-he tried to..."

I couldn't get the words out, I was stuttering so much. I looked up at his angry eyes and they softened when he saw my tear streaked face.

"He tried to rape me Chris but- he-he didn't."
"What?!"
He yelled angrily.

"Oh god this is all my fault..."
He said and my heart ached because it sounded like he was crying.

"Chris don't say that!! It was his fault! He didn't do it, he only tried to but I punched him in the face and he fell off me!"

I explained and he turned to me, his jaw clenched and anger clear on his face.

"Please don't freak out... Please."
I choked out, tears falling down my face. His face softened and he leaned towards me, pulling me close to him. He held me tight and I cried into his shoulder.

"After you crashed I tried to jump out of Matt's truck because he wouldn't stop. When he was trying to pull me back in he crashed into a tree. I fell out and hit the door. I made myself come and find you though. That's why I had crutchs, because I hit the door on my left leg and it hurt it." 

I explained about the car accident. He rubbed my back soothingly.

"When I saw your tire marks on the road I knew your car was near but then Matt came up behind me."
I said as my lip began to quiver and I buried my head deeper into him.

"He hit me but I ran off.."
His hug tightened a little, making me feel better.

"When he chased me into the woods, he uh-picked me up and threw me. That was when he t-tried to- to..."
I couldn't say it because I was already crying. Chris was tense but he continued to rub my back, making me feel safe in his arms.

"You can skip that part."

"I thought you wanted to know everything?"
I said sadly.

"But it's making you cry..."

"You're so sweet."
I said as he stroked me hair.

"I know..."

He said and I smiled barely.

"After I punched him in the face and he fell off me I ran and found y-"

"Oh my god."
He interuppted me. I pulled away from the hug and looked at him quickly.

"What?"
"I remember..."
He said and confusion hit my face.

"Remember what?"
"I remember I-I heard you..."
He said and my stomach churned.

"Chris-"
"You were looking for me and calling my name but I couldn't move or say anything. It was after the accident, I was still concious."
He said as I looked up at him wanting him to continue talking. 

"Then you screamed, and I heard him yelling at you to stop running and you were screaming for help... He called you a-"

"A worthless slut, fuilthy bitch..."
I answered for him remembering.

"Which that's not true... You are not and never will be either of those."
He said seriously.

"When I heard him calling you those things I lost it and I was trying to move but I couldn't and I went unconcious."
He explained sadly yet angrily.

 "Chris..."

"I'm so sorry Ally..."
He said and you could tell he meant it.

"Please don't be sorry, you have no reason to be."
"I should've been there."

He said as I sighed.

"I know you would have been, but you couldn't and I seriously don't care. I'm just happy you're alive."
I said smiling a little.

"I know you are."

It was quiet for a moment and I figured he probably wanted me to continue.

"After I got away from him I ran back to the road to find you. When I saw your car all smashed up I was scared and I looked around until I found you. I couldn't breath."
I said with tears in my eyes.

"I thought you were dead and I begged you to wake up. Matt came up behind and pulled me away from you and I went a little physco on him."
I explained as he raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean a little physco?"

"I thought he killed you! So I started screaming at him and hitting him, the police came and grabbed me then I passed out I guess."
I said sadly.

"Oh Ally..."
He said as I rolled my eyes.

"Lord only knows what you would've done if the situation was reversed."
I said and tensed.

"Don't even say that."
He said sounding scared.

"Sheesh okay."
"I don't know what I'd do with out you. Ally you've got me whipped."
He said grabbing my hand.

"You're so cute."
I said smiling and poked him in the arm.

 "Don't call me cute."
He said trying to sound manly. I giggled.

"But you are."

"No."
I laughed some more at him trying to be serious.

"Fine, sexy, whatever."
I said smiling.

"That's much better."
He said and I shook my head.

"You're annoying."

"Hey what happened to sexy?"
-----

I stayed with Chris all night until I fell asleep in the chair, I woke up not too long later and realized he was sleeping too so I left quietly. 

I wasn't sad when I went to home, I was almost glad that when I told Chris what happened he didn't freak out badly. We talked alot and the doctor had to come in a couple times to check on him. 

"Hey honey."
My mom said as I trudged into the living room exhausted.

"Mom it's midnight, you didn't have to stay up for me."
I said as she smiled tiredly.

"It's alright, I wanted to. How are you?"
She asked.

"I'm alright I guess. I told Chris what happened."
I said and her smiled faded.

"And how'd that go?"
"Suprisingly well."
I said and she smiled a little.

"Good... So how is he?"
"He's getting better, his back and ribs are feeling better now. His head aches aren't as bad."

I said and she nodded.

"That's great. I'm sure he'll be up and running in no time."
"Hopefully."
I said sadly then sat on the couch by her.

"Ally, how about you tell me how you really are? What are you feeling?"

I sighed.

"I'm exhausted. I'm sad. I want Chris to not be in the hospital. I want to punch Matt in the face a million times. I'm relieved that I finally told Chris what happened, but I'm scared about what's going to happen when Chris is healed and see's Matt at school. I want to go give Cody a big hug because I feel like I never see, or talk, to him..."
I could go on forever but the last thing I was going to add brought tears to my eyes.

"And I feel like everything was all my fault."

I sobbed putting my face in my hands. God, I'm such a baby.

"Oh honey, it's not your fault. It's Matt's fault."
She said scooting closer to me and hugging me while rubbing my back soothingly.

"I keep telling myself that but I still feel the same."
I said wiping my tears.

"Ally you didn't do anything wrong. Matt is the one that came into the house and took you. He's the one who made Chris's car drive off the road and he's the one that has been hurting you inside and out for all this time."

"I know but I feel like maybe I could've done something differently so that wouldn't have happened."

"It's already happened and I know you and Chris are strong enough to get through this together."
She said pulling away from the hug.

"You're such an amazing, beautiful girl Ally. You've been through so much and I wish I could be as strong as you. Most daughters look up to their mothers, but I look up to you. I always will."
She said with tears brimming in her eyes. I smiled and hugged her.

"I look up to you too mom. I love you."
"I love you too sweetie."
She said kissing the top of my head.

"Now go to bed and try to get as much sleep as possible. You have school tomorrow."
She said and I nodded my head standing up.

I walked to my room and closed my door, not locking it. I walked over to my window and made sure it was locked. I opened my closet and made sure no one was in there then changed into a tank top and shorts. I walked to the bathroom and made sure no one was in there either, then washed my face, brushed my teeth and brushed my hair. Call me paranoid but I had to make sure no one was in my room. 

After checking under my bed, behind my curtains, chair and what not I shut off my light and practically collapsed into bed. I was so tired I fell asleep right away.

---------------

Ally's Dream:

"Cody get back here you little dork!"
I yelled giggling and chasing him through the back yard. He had chocolate on his face and hands and wouldn't let me clean him up. Chris caught up to him and scooped him up. "Nooo!"
Cody yelled smiling. He put his hands in front of Chris's face, teasing him. He laughed like an evil little child as he smeared chocolate on Chris's shirt. "Cody no!"
I yelled coming up to them both. "Ally it's-"
"You stained his shirt! Come on, we're going inside to wash up and then you're in your room for a while."
I interrupted Chris. Cody's bottom lip stuck out as he began to pout. "It's okay, I can wash it."
Chris said and I ignored him. "Oh stop pouting or I'll cut your lip off."
I said and he immediatly stopped. I smiled as Chris set him down on the ground. "Inside, now."
I said and he ran to the door. I started walking to the back door too but realized Chris wasn't coming. I turned around and he wasn't behind me. "Chris?"
I called confused as to where he went. I looked around and didn't see him anywhere. He was just right here. Where'd he go? I quickly ran into the house and Cody was in the kitchen washing his hands and face. "Cody where's Chris? Did he come inside?"
I asked him. He wouldn't answer me. "Cody?"
I asked again. He just kept washing his hands. "Cody!"
Yelled running up to him. I whipped him around and screamed as I saw his face covered in blood and bruises. He fell to the floor with his eyes closed. Tears streamed down my face as I was shaking. "Cody!!"
I screamed falling to my knees and shaking him. He wouldn't wake up.

"Chris!!"
I yelled for him desperately. I picked up Cody and held him on my hip, with his bleeding head resting on my shoulder. I walked through the house looking for Chris.

"Chris!! Cody's hurt! Help me!"
I screamed but I couldnt' find him. I knew I had to call the ambulance now. I ran to the home phone on the kitchen wall and pulled it off the hook. When I put it up to my ear it was silent. I pressed the buttons desperately but it wouldn't work. Where's my cell phone?!
I knew my next option was to drive. I ran to the front door but before I opened it I heard Cody mumble something.

"What? Cody what is it?!"
I yelled turning my head to look at him on my shoulder. His eye were open.

"Behind you."

I whipped around to see Matt standing there smiling.

"Oh Alison, you can't leave yet."

He said walking closer to me. I froze and my breathing picked up. Chris will be here, he probably just went to go grab something and he'll be back any second. He'll come and then we'll get Cody to the hospital.

How did Cody get hurt? Matt must have done it. There is no other way to explain it.

"Cody who hurt you? Was it Matt?!"
I asked and he groaned painfully into my shoulder. Tears fell down my face as I looked back up at Matt. He was right in front of us now.

 "Matt go away! Please! Just let me take Cody to the hospital!"

I begged as he came closer. We were face to face now.

"Don't tell me to go away Alison."
He said trying to stay calm.

"I said GO AWAY."
I ordered, I can't deal with this now. Cody needs help.

I turned around and went for the door but he yanked on my arm making me drop Cody. Then I realized Cody had been trying to wiggle out of my arms in the first place. He ran over to Matt the second his feet touched the ground.

"Cody! No! Come here buddy!"
I yelled scared as his sad bruised eyes looked up at me.

"Matt told me he wouldn't hurt you if I came with him."
"No, i-it's okay. Come with me!"
I begged as he shook his head slowly. I tried to grabb Cody but Matt yanked him even further away from me by his shirt.

"I can't."
He whimpered out as I got angry and shoved Matt.

"Let Cody go!"
I yelled in his face, before I could do anything else he punched me in the face and I fell to the floor. My cheek was throbbing but I didn't care.

"Cody!"
I shouted looking up to see he was gone. Where'd he go?!

"Matt please let him go."
I begged as his hand came down and gripped my hair. I screamed in pain as he yanked me up to my  feet.

"It's too late Alison! You ruined everything! This is all your fault! They're gone now and you're mine."
------------

 I woke up shaking and cold. I was sweating but I was shivering and felt frozen. I had tears down my face and I couldn't breath. I quickly sat up and put my hand to my chest, slowing down my heart beat.

I looked at my alarm clock. It's 6:30. I jumped out of bed and ran out into the hallway. I knew where I was going. I stormed into Cody's room. He was playing with trucks on the floor.

"Cody!"
I said running over to him. I picked him up and hugged him so tight to me.

"What?"
He asked confused but you could tell he was laughing.

"Nothing I just love you..."

I said and he giggled holding me tighter. He removed his head from my shoulder and looked at me funny. I smiled at his bruise free face.

"I love you buddy."

I said pinching his cheek.

"I love you too Ally."

He said and pinched my cheek.

I set him back on the ground and ruffled his hair before walking out.

When I got back into my room my phone vibrated by my side table. I grabbed it and read the message.

-Meet me in the school parking lot at 7:45. I have something to tell you.-

It was from Macy. I replied ok and then headed to the bathroom to shower.

When I arrived at the school I spotted Macy's car, she saved me a spot. I pulled right up next to her and she got out of her car.

She opened my door and got in the passenger seat then turned to me.

"Ally they know."

"What?"

"Everyone knows about the accident. Matt is on the bench for basketball because of his broken wrist, everyone is going to notice you limping and that big gash on your forehead won't look good either. They don't know the whole story but they know Chris was in an accident and so were you and Matt."

She said and I sighed.

"So what? If that's all they know then fine."

I said shrugging.

"Ally they don't know everything so they've made up rumours. They're going to stare."

"Let them stare. I'll just ignore them."

"I'm just letting you know what you're walking into."

She said and I grabbed my purse.

"I'll be fine."

"I'm telling you, all they want is something interesting to talk about. Just don't give them that. People have came up to me and tried asking me what happened. I don't even give them the time of day."

She said smiling. I nodded.

"Got it. Now let's go."
I said opening me door and we both got out.

As we walked through the parking lot towards the front doors people were staring at us, well more like me. I had covered up the bruises and everything but there's no way of hiding the big wound on my head from hitting my head on Matt's window. I was also limping a little but not too bad. My leg still hurt but I refused to use those damn crutches.

"You okay?"

Macy whispered next to me.

"Peachy."
I said with a fake smile. She walked with me up the steps and through the doors.

The hallways were the worst. People would for real just stop and stare at us. It's creepy! Why are they all watching me like a hawk? Is my life really that interesting? Stupid small towns.

"Take a picture! It lasts longer!"

Macy yelled in some kids face. I held back a laugh while smirking and dragged her down the hallway before she killed some random people.

"You don't have to walk me to my classes Mace."

I said as we reached my locker.

"Are you sure?"
"I'll be fine."

I said forcing a smile.

"Okay well then I better g-"

She turned around guickly and ran straight into Niall. I probably shouldv'e told her he was coming up behind her. Oops.

"Sorry!"
She said blushing as he steadied her.

"It's okay."

He said smiling down at her.

I didn't want to ruin their moment or whatever so I closed my locker door and headed down the hallway.

I kept my head down as I felt the eyes on me. I was doing my best to ignore everyone but it's hard to.

Suddenly when I felt like I was almost to my class somebody bumped into me hard. I fell backwards but turned quickly onto my left side, which really wasn't smart. With a soft grunt I landed on the ground. I landed on my left side which just so happens to be the side that hurts the most from the accident. Pain shot through my leg.

I heard laughing and looked up to see it was Mary.

"Watch it."

She said still laughing at me. I started to push myself up when I felt someone's hands grab my arms and help me. When I was standing I looked to see it was Matt. I took a step away from him quickly but hissed through my teeth at the pain in my leg.

Mary walked away laughing with her friends. Matt looked up at me smirking.

"Poor little Ally, still to weak to stand up for herself."

He said then brushed passed me. I clenched my fists while everyone watched me.

"Stop staring at me!"
I screamed at everyone. It went quiet. Ah shit what did I do.

I quickly went into the classroom I was supposed to be in. The second I walked in everyone's head's snapped up and all eyes were on me. I rolled my eyes and limped in pain to the back of the classroom.

I doodled pictures of hearts on my paper during the boring study hall. I did all my homework over the weekend so I don't have anything to work on. Every so often I would look over at Chris's empty seat next to my desk and sigh. I wish he were here with me.

My phone vibrated in my purse and I pulled it out.

From: Chris <3

-Hey, hows it going so far?-

I looked at the message sadly and replied.

-I'll tell you later...-

I put it back in my purse and tore off the piece of paper I was drawing on and crumpled it up, tossing it in the trash can near me.

My phone vibrated again.

From: Chris <3

-That's not an answer. Is it that bad?-

I thought for a moment. Then replied:

-Everyone keeps staring at me. It's annoying so I kind of screamed in the hallway for them to stop looking at me.-

The bell rang and I quickly put my phone in my purse and left the classroom.

I made it until lunch without freaking out again. Everyone stared but I just pretended they weren't there the best I could. My leg was hurting really bad and I never loved class this much just because you get to sit down. The hallways were the worst, it hurt really bad to walk on it. When I made it to my lunch table I sat by Macy and Niall, then sighed looking at the seat next to me that's usually Chris's. I guess this is what it feels like to be in love. He's not at school one time and I'm looking at his seat with sad, lost eyes.

"Ally?"

I just realized Macy was talking to me.

"Huh? What?"

I asked and she sighed.

"You've been staring at Chris's seat and zoning me out...."

She said and I smile sheepishly.

"Right. Sorry..."

I said and she smiled barely.

"It's okay, I was just asking you how it went."

She said and I looked down at my barely touched food.

"Oh uhm... Well I just had a small bump in with uh, Mary. Then Matt."

I said quietly.

"What?! What happened?"
She asked quickly. I looked up at her.

"Well Mary ran into me and I fell. She laughed. Matt helped me up and then said something and walked away."

I said trying to explain it as fast and casually as possible.

"What?! Well what'd he say?"

"He said I never stand up for myself because I'm weak.-"

"Wow! Does he realize what he's put you through and how strong you are?!"
She said getting a little loud.

"Calm down Mace, it's fine."

"I agree with Macy."

Niall said and I snapped my head in his direction.

"Well then what do I do?"

"Stand up for yourself! Kick Mary's teeth in."

Macy said smirking.

"I can't. I mean, I would.. But I made a deal with Mr.  Howard I wouldn't fight with Mary anymore."

I said sadly.

"Screw the deal! I want her face rearranged!"

Macy said sounding a little over excited. I laughed.

"I have to be the bigger person."

I said and she let out  a dramatic sigh.

"Finneee."

Macy and Niall talked and flirted while I kept wishing Chris was here. They let me in on their conversations a couple of times but I didn't mind being left alone. I got up to dump my barely touched tray.

When I was walking back a figure stepped in my way stopping me. Mary.

"Everyone knows what happened Friday night Ally. You don't have to be ashamed."

She said in a fake voice.

"What ever bull shit story someone made up it's not true."

I said glaring at her.

"Oh but isn't it? You see, I think I'd believe Matt's side of the story. Only considering the fact that he was there."

She snootily. I looked at my table to see that Macy and Niall weren't there. Oh god. It was quiet and everyone was looking at me and Mary.

"Here's the REAL story everyone."

Mary said loudly looking at everyone.

"Shut up."

I said clenching my fists.

"Poor little Ally decided she didn't want Chris anymore. So she decided to get frisky with Matt in his truck o-"

"Mary shut up!"
I yelled stepping closer to her.

"On the side of the road by the woods. But wait! Chris shows up and gets so angry he drives himself right off the road!"

She said sounding amused. Tears welled in my eyes but I pushed them back and clenched my fists so hard my nails were digging in my palms.

"That's not what happened!"
I yelled as she smirked at me.

"So Matt decides to go see if Chris is okay but little Ally wasn't finished!!"

People were laughing and tears were falling down my face. Be the bigger person. Be the bigger person Ally.
"She was so desperate she distracted Matt and they crashed into a tree!"

She said as I was so hurt by what she was saying. What did I ever do to her?

"That's not what happened Mary and you know it!!"

I hissed glaring at her.

"And now our star basketball player is on the bench with a broken wrist because of a poor little desperate WHORE!"

She yelled in my face. Tears streamed down my cheeks.

"MARY! That IS ENOUGH!"
Macy yelled stepping in front of me. I felt relieved Macy was here now.

Niall quickly wrapped his arms around me and helped me exit the crowded cafateria. Macy followed behind. When we got into the empty hallway Niall stepped away from me and Macy stood right in front of me.

"Ally?"

I covered my face with my hands and cried. I felt her arms wrap around me, then Niall's as well.

I let the tears flow as they engulfed me in a group hug.

I'm NOT going to school tomorrow. 

I can't wait to go see Chris in the hospital. It's been one day without him and I hate it.

----------------------

AHhhhhhh I hate Mary!!! >:(

Please Vote, Comment and Fan!! <3

I love you all!

xoxoxo -Jess

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

396 68 16
Jess has had a hard life. Her dad died at a young age and her mom blamed her for his death. Her mom remarried a creep who abuses her. Her step dad g...
263K 5.4K 47
Georgia Alice Monroe. A young girl who has lived a life of only pain. Always paying the price so others around her don't have to. No one knows her...
63.4K 2K 37
"I'm scared" I whisper as a tear trails down my cheek. Hayden's eyes soften as he stares down at me. He pulls me into his chest, resting his head on...
104K 3.3K 30
He looked at me giving me that look, I knew I was in trouble. I could feel my heart pounding as he drew closer to me. I felt his large hand grab on t...