Vamp Guards ✔️

بواسطة S_Faith

"Who are we? Well for starters, this is my prince, my heart, the love of my undead life." "And this is Kai, m... المزيد

[•••]
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y-O N E
T W E N T Y-T W O
T W E N T Y-F O U R
T W E N T Y-F I V E
T W E N T Y-S I X
T W E N T Y-S E V E N
T W E N T Y-E I G H T
T W E N T Y-N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y-O N E
T H I R T Y-T W O
T H I R T Y-T H R E E
T H I R T Y-F O U R
T H I R T Y-F I V E
T H I R T Y-S I X
T H I R T Y-S E V E N
T H I R T Y-E I G H T
T H I R T Y-N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y-O N E
F O R T Y-T W O
F O R T Y-T H R E E
F O R T Y-F O U R
F O R T Y-F I V E
F O R T Y-S I X
F O R T Y-S E V E N
F O R T Y-E I G H T
F O R T Y-N I N E
F I F T Y
F I F T Y-O N E
F I F T Y-T W O
F I F T Y-T H R E E
F I F T Y -F O U R
F I F T Y-F I V E
F I F T Y-S I X
F I F T Y-S E V E N
F I F T Y-E I G H T
F I F T Y-N I N E
S I X T Y
S I X T Y-O N E
S I X T Y-T W O
S I X T Y-T H R E E
S I X T Y-F O U R
S I X T Y-F I V E
S I X T Y-S I X
S I X T Y-S E V E N
S I X T Y-E I G H T
S I X T Y-N I N E
S E V E N T Y
S E V E N T Y-O N E
S E V E N T Y-T W O
S E V E N T Y-T H R E E
S E V E N T Y-F O U R
E P I L O G U E
Fun Facts

T W E N T Y-T H R E E

5.5K 302 45
بواسطة S_Faith

By the time the sky was at its darkest and the stars twinkled like sparks, Iris and Kai had fallen asleep on the roof. Technically Kai was still awake, his conscience wavered, but he was awake. Iris wouldn't know and he certainly didn't notice the small circles that Kai drew in his arm with his thumb.

The vampire was stuck between wanting Iris to see how affectionate he could be and not wanting him to know at all. He wanted things to work between them and letting Iris see his vulnerable side was a part of that process; he just didn't know if he was really ready for that. Even though he wanted it a year ago, actually having it now gave him second thoughts.

Kai opened his eyes when Iris stirred next to him. They were still in the same position, Iris's head on his chest and his arms around the prince. His ear was right over his heart and every time he moved it would speed up, he grew nervous it would wake him, but eventually he learned to tame it.

He looked down at his peaceful expression. Iris probably talked until he wore himself out and it amused Kai at how easily he could just fall asleep, while it took a few minutes for him unless he was really tired.

He didn't want to ever see such a face be torn in sorrow or drown in frustration. Kai so desperately wished he could do more than just wing his advise. He sighed and slowly sat up, slipping away and out from under Iris.

Kai stayed still, watching Iris. When he didn't wake he slipped his hands under his legs and his head to lift him up. Apparently this was a reoccurring process.

Just as Kai turned in the direction of the balcony bellow them a quick gleam of light caught his attention. He looked up and squinted at a blinking source of light out in the village. It was faint, no human eye would've been able to notice it. The way it was hallow, it was a reflection of some sort.

Kai flinched and looked down when Iris raised a hand to rub his eye. Kai brought him closer to his chest before jumping down onto the balcony. He made sure his movements were smooth and steady for Iris as he walked him back to his room.

Upon laying Iris on his bed Kai's mind was elsewhere but not too far from the sleeping boy. He gazed at Iris before diverting his eyes to the window. All his nerves pulpsed and influenced his mind to make his next action. He lightly ruffled Iris's hair before stepping away from him.

"Sorry, prince." With his whisper followed his disappearance from the room.

To be perfectly honestly, Kai had no idea what he was doing or what he planned to do. But the way his body itched for answers was something he couldn't overlook, so in minutes he was back on the roof waiting for the night patrol to pass by. He knew their schedule, when they checked the front of the mansion, the back, and who does it. As of right now, he just had to wait.

He watched the two closely, they talked while also scanning the area, even checking the roof where Kai was remaining hidden. After a few minutes one of the guards started walking away; just what Kai wanted.

The guard who stayed behind started wandering over to where he was. Kai jumped down onto a lower roof, paused, then silently lowered to the ground. The vampire had his back facing Kai, so sneaking up to him was about the easiest thing in the world.

In a snap of a finger, Kai swooped in and wrapped his arms around the guard's neck. He covered his mouth while tightening his arm. The guard barely had time to struggled before his conscience slipped. Kai lowered him to ground and smirked.

"Still got it." He whispered and glanced around before running towards the fence. Leaping over it was effortless. Sometimes he underestimated himself, and he needed that confidence for what he's about to face.

††

When Kai found the area of that light he found nothing. Nothing. It was just a big acre of dead grass, hay stacks littered around and a few worn down sheds by a small barn. Something deflated in him as he entered the barn. The walls were a flimsy metal but thick enough to hold the structure up. Then again he was glad it was nothing. He could return back to mansion with no hassle and no worries.

He thought way too soon.

As Kai walked in and looked around, there was nothing suspicious at all. No dark atmosphere most vampires put off in a place. But it made sense.

Because the new generations weren't like other vampires.

Out of nowhere, Kai widened his eyes and jumped to the side when, if he was a second too late, a sharp ended rod would have stabbed right through him like it did the ground. He stared at a male who pulled the pole out of the dirt and tossed it aside. He grinned at Kai.

"You know how they say curiosity killed the cat?" Kai backed up when the other vampire started walking up to him, "Well you're a very, very unfortunate cat."

Kai would've been kidding himself if he said he wasn't startled by the atmosphere around the vampire in front of him. If one could even call him that.

His movements had no plan to them, he was like a rabid animal attacking on instinct. It was nearly impossible to predict his next move.

One thing was for certain, Kai had to get out of the barn. It was like putting two lions in a play pin. But planning an escape rather than focusing on defending himself wasn't a wise choice.

The second his defenses were down he became a rag doll to toss around. A hand suddenly gripped Kai's throat and he forcefully thrown towards the wall. The weak metal rumbled with an echoing groan and the barn wall was dented as he fell wobbly to his feet. He was grabbed by the collar of his shirt and slammed into the wall.

"You vampires have no idea who you're messing with." He spat. Kai glared at him and gripped his arms.

"I can say the same thing about you. Let me go and we can fight fairly."

The vampire smiled widely at Kai, his four fangs embedding their intimidation into him. His foggy eyes swirled with devilry before he pulled Kai away from the wall.

"Very well."

Before Kai could force his way out of his hold, he was lifted of the ground like he weighed nothing and thrown for the last time. Now with the metal dented and its physical state highly weakened, Kai tore right through it.

He grunted when his back hit the floor, but instead of laying limb he placed his hands on either side of his head and pushed up, flipping himself backwards to land on his feet. He stayed on one knee to catch his breath as well as put pressure on a thin cut pulsing pain through his righ thigh.

A shard of metal pierced the side of his leg when he broke through the wall, it stung but he didn't have time to worry about it as he watched the man jump through the hole with the sharp ended pole. He paused by the wall and looked down at the blood faintly coating the piece of metal sticking out.

Kai grimaced when he swiped a finger over it and brought it up to his mouth. "Your blood is so...is there a word for not innocent?"

Kai stood up, pushing aside the small throb of pain and glared at the man.

"What? You told me to let you go. Weak and confusing, are all the vampires in this kingdom like that?" The man tossed the pole from one hand to the other, "It's mind boggling to think she wants you vamps."

Kai narrowed his eyes, but in a blink of them, he was being tackled to the ground and struggling to gain the upper hand. He didn't need the tables to be turned, he needed them equal; but when he got not a second to breath or brace himself for unpredictable attacks, Kai started to see why he was unfortunate indeed.

The vampire growled when the guard dodged another one of his blows and be quickly became fed up with him. He discarded the pole-which has only skimmed and grazed Kai instead of impale as he initially wanted it to.

With that weight gone, the vampire lunged forward and wrapped his hands around Kai's neck. It was easy to strip him of breathing since his collar helped squeeze his neck.

"You are good, I'll give you that. But it's easier to fight when only murder is on your mind. You fight like killing me is that last thing on yours."

Kai shut his eyes and continued to try to wither the vampire's crushing squeeze. It wasn't the fact that he couldn't breathe that made him frantic, but that he knew at any point his collar would be triggered, and being stabbed or cut or beaten was far better than being shocked.

He felt around for something, for anything, because his methods were failing. The moment his fingers grazed something he curled his hands around it and chucked it at the vampire's head.

The impact struck him like a slap in the face but the shock made him fall off of Kai, who inhaled as much air as he could before standing up, coughing and feeling his neck. The vampire gritted his teeth and leaped up.

Only to be stabbed, skin tearing in the middle of his stomach, and he howled in pain.

Kai didn't stop there. The pole was only a yard stick long, so he paid mind to the length as he plunged it deeper into the vampire as well as piercing it into the ground. He'd have to rip it out of the dirt to pull it out of himself. That he had no energy for.

"Y-you-this won't kill me!" Blood dripped down the vampire's jaw as he gripped the pole with shaky hands.

Kai sighed and rolled back his shoulders. "I can't get answers if you're dead."

The vampire looked up fearful and almost hopeful. "You're not going to kill me?"

Kai twisted his foot on the pool, not pushing it deeper but inflicting more pain into the wincing male. "Not yet. Now start talking. Why are you here?"

"Oh, just visiting. Your kingdom is beautiful."

"You think this is a joke? I can kill you right now if I wanted to."

The vampire swallowed a thick gulp of blood and raised his palms.

"Oh, I don't doubt it. Okay..I was in search of someone."

"Who?"

"That's confidential."

Kai raised his foot and the vampire sputtered. "A-all I know is that she wants him! Okay? She sent us out to search for him." The man huffed when Kai bent down and tugged on his hair.

"She?"

"Our leader. You don't realize, we've already started colonizing. And she, oh, she has big plans."

"Who is your leader?"

The vampire started up at Kai, at night his navy tinted eyes practically looked black. But while they stared at each other, his eyes were in their brightest state still glaring with hatred like a treacherous ocean.

The vampire parted his lips.

"You...you wouldn't happen to Kai, are you?"

††

I apologize I'm not the best at fighting scenes sooooo ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌
I'll make it up with the drama.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

26K 441 29
It was the most fucked up idea. Offering up his self dignity to give pleasure to his one enemy, Kai, just because he was afraid he'd have his ass ki...
447K 21K 56
One night, a young man wakes up in an empty room. He looks around, but he doesn't recognize his surroundings. Where is he? Why is he here? Who is he...
40.4K 3K 49
General Sevei is of the firm opinion that Nobles are shady and Alchemists even shadier. Noble Alchemists are the absolute worst. He is not looking fo...
Blooded Mate بواسطة Rhycce

الخيال (فانتازيا)

87.3K 3.8K 134
[[MATURE CONTENT]] Pack, family, mate. Loyalty, respect, honor. These are the words that form the foundation of the wolf society. At six years old, E...