My Sista's Boifriend And My G...

TheCrazOne1814 द्वारा

Jamari and Maliki were both living and enjoying life... until their worlds collided... after their one-night... अधिक

Disclaimer:
Introduction:
Prologue:
Chapter 1: Move In Day
Chapter 3: Look Into My Eyez
Chapter 4: Not Tonite
Chapter 5: Spending Time Together
Chapter 6: Some Truth Be Told
Chapter 7: Secret & Truth (Pt. 1)
Chapter 8: Secret & Truth (Pt. 2)
Chapter 9: Missin'
Chapter 10: Lost & Found
Chapter 11: Oh, Shit!
Chapter 12: Stay... With Me!
Returning At An Unknown:

Chapter 2: Give Into Me

4.9K 100 26
TheCrazOne1814 द्वारा

Chapter 2: Give Into Me

~
JaMari's Perspective:
~

Friday July 7, 2006:
Maliki has been avoiding me for the last two weeks, it's been funny as hell everytime I would come around he would find a way to leave the room.

Until today when I came home from workin at the recordin' studio at about 2:00pm and Maliki was sittin' on the couch in just a pair of black basketball shorts and nuthin' else, watchin' T.V., with his boi Terrell {who was wearin' a white fitted wife-beater and a pair of basketball shorts} smokin' weed and drinkin' beer.

-

(Terrell)

Now I'm already fuckin' pissed off about work (sometimes I hate my job), and now I come home and these two broke ass niggas sittin' up in my house smokin' weed and drinkin' beer and then these niggas half fuckin' dressed, so in my mind I'm thinkin' that Maliki's givin' it up just not to me.

-Me: Where...! The Fuck You Two Muthafucka's Think Ya'll At...?
(I asked as I walked further into the living room).
-Maliki: Oh, Shit...! JaMari...?
(Maliki replied as he turned around to look at me).
-Terrell: Oh, Fuck...!
(Terrell said jumpin' up from the couch as if I scared the shit out of him).
-Maliki: JaMari...! Man...! I wasn't thinkin' I'm I didn't think You'd be home so soon...!
(Maliki said acted like he just got caught fuckin' by his Mom or Dad).
-Terrell: Oh, it my fault, I just found out that I'm goin' be a dad and I wanted to celebrate wit my boi that's all...! I' am just go, again my bad...!
(Terrell said dappin' Maliki up, before he left the out the door)

I just stood there, for a minute, watchin' Maliki clean up the mess he and his boi made in my living room. At first I didn't notice that I was staring at him as he cleaned up, that lil' nigga's body was on point.

Unit my cell run, it was my bestfriend LaShay (Shay) so I answered it and talked to her as I watched Maliki clean the room.

Shay and I talked about hookin' up the next day and sum other stuff like my lil' godson Jay-Jay, Maliki had left the room for a minute as I talked to Shay and then came back just as I hung up wit her.

-Maliki: Man...! I'm sorry I wasn't fuckin' thinkin'...!
(Maliki said after he finished cleanin' up the living room).
-Me: Now...! I Know Why U, Won't Give Up The Ass and It Ain't Got Shit To Do Wit Khia...!
(I said as he picked up the remote control to turn the T.V. off).
-Maliki: What...! Are, U Talkin' Bout...? I Won't Give U, The Ass 'Cause I Don't Get Down...!
(Maliki stated lookin' at me like I was crazy not sure what I was talkin' about).
-Me: Naw...! Nigga now we both know that ain't really true...! U won't give me that ass 'cause, u, fuckin' Ur boi Terrell...!
(I said walkin' over to where Maliki stood in the room)
-Maliki: I'm not fuckin' or gettin' fucked by Terrell or any other muthafuckin' nigga...!
{Maliki said a lil' pissed off that I even suggested that he and Terrell was fuckin' wit each other}

Damn! That nigga looks so fuckin' sexy when he's pissed off, acted all hard and shit.

That shit made my dick head just like that night in the club when we first met, so I walked over to that lil' nigga and pushed him up against the nears wall.

That nigga looked scared as hell just like he did in the bathroom at the Club, that look of fear 'cause he wasn't sure what I was goin' to do to him, I put my right hand around his neck makin' his fear insert just like the night in the Club.

----------------------------------》

~
Maliki's Perspective:

I was scared as shit when JaMari pushed me up against the wall and then put his right hand around my neck makin' me even more scared, just like the night in the bathroom at the Club and when all know how that shit ended.

This shit made me feel like I was locked up all over again, but for sum reason the way JaMari did this shit I got off on it.

It was sumthin' bout JaMari that touched me, that made me wanna do just that I didn't want to.

Fuckkkk...! I moaned to myself as he bites my earlobe and tweaked my nipple wit the fingers of his left hand.

-Me: Stoooop...!
(I moaned as he started to, sucked on my neck).
-JaMari: Shut The Fuck Up Bitch...!
(JaMari said in my ear as he squeezed his hand around my neck).
-

JaMari movin' his left hand into back of my shorts, after he made me suck on his finger.

-Me: Pleasssse...! JA..! JaMari...! Stoooop...!
(I moaned as JaMari slid his finger into my bootyhole).
-JaMari: What The Fuck Did I Just Say...?
(JaMari asked me as he squeezed his hand around my neck harder).
-Me: Fuck...!
(I moaned as he started to fuck me wit his finger).
-JaMari: Say it and I'll stop...! All you gotta do is say you want me to fuck you and I'll stop...!
(JaMari said as he fucked me harder with his finger, rubbin' that finger against my prostate).

I couldn't say what he wanted me to say. I couldn't say that I liked him fuckin' me that night at the Club.

Even thro I luv'd that shit I could tell me that, I hated all the times niggas fucked me when I was locked up, I get out and it takes one fuckin' nigga to turn my ass out how the fuck could I let his shit happen.

It was sumthin' bout JaMari he fucked me like no another nigga has ever fucked me before.

I thought about callin' him so many times, I did call him once thank god it went to his voice mail.

It's just sumthin' about him that makes me what to let go and let him take control of me, but the nigga's my sista's fuckin' brutha.

-Me: Ok...! Fuck...! I liked it...!
(I found myself sayin' that shit as he, speed up his finger fuck).
-JaMari: What...! U liked what baby...?
(JaMari asked tryin' to get me to say the rest of it).
-Me: I liked u fuckin' me that night nigga...! Damn are fuckin happy now...?
(I said moanin' out loud, as I cum in my basketball shorts and underwear, harder than I've ever have in my life).
-

----------------------------------》

~
JaMari's Perspective:
~

-Maliki: I liked u fuckin' me that night nigga...! Damn are fuckin happy now...?
(Maliki said moanin' out loud, as he came in his basketball shorts and underwear).

Fuck yea happy as fuckin hell. I told him that I would stop finger fuckin' him if he told me that he liked me fuckin him at the Club that night.

So I stopped and pushed that lil' nigga down on his knees and pulled my 12½" dick out and told that nigga to suck it as I grabbed a handful of his dreadlocked.

I shoved my entire dick into Maliki's mouth and he took my whole thick 12½inche's like a fuckin' pro.

-Me: Damn...! Those niggas Maliki was locked up wit taught him very well. Fuck...! This nigga's tryin' to make me cum.
(I said to myself, right before I nutted down Maliki's throat).

I grabbed Maliki by his hair and pulled him off of my dick and I stood him up, turned him around to face the wall and pulled his shorts completely off of him, movin' over to the sofa

WHACK...!!! I slapped Maliki's ass so hard the sound echoed throughout the living room.

-Maliki: Oh, Shit...! Nigga....!
{Maliki moaned out lookin' over his should, with his body pushed up against the wall.}

WHACK...!!! I slapped Maliki's ass again and Maliki moaned in pleasure not realizing that he was gettin' off on being spanked. Maliki's dick was throbbin' harder even tho he had just nutted.

----------------------------------》

~
Maliki's Perspective:
~

WHACK...!!! JaMari slapped my ass again and I moaned in pleasure not realizing that I was gettin' off on being spanked.

My dick was throbbin' even tho I had just nutted harder than I have ever nutted in my entire life. Pre-cum was leaking out of my dick like a faucet but since I and JaMari had both nutted I knew this was gonna be a really long ride.

WHACH!!! JaMari landed one last hard slap to my ass and I almost nutted from that slap.

I didn't know anything about the pleasure that u could get from being spanked but for some reason it was making me so hott.

My ass was sore and stinging a lil bit but I loved the sensation of what JaMari was doing.

JaMari got on his knees and started kissing My ass cheeks making them real wet but he had a mint in his mouth so it was like a numbing sensation was happening to me because of the mint in JaMari's mouth.

I was grabbing the back of the couch and running from JaMari's tongue because the sensation was so crazy, I couldn't take it.

JaMari would stop licking and kissing my ass cheeks and then blow on them which gave a chilling effect and my almost passed out from the sheer ecstasy of it all.

JaMari was sucking the mint so he had a mouth full of mint flavored spit and he spit it in my asshole real nasty like but then he slurped it back up and did it again.

I almost nutted again because JaMari was being so freak nasty.

JaMari had a candy cane and he began to fuck my asshole with it real fast and the heat from my hole with spit and the mint caused a super warming effect that was cool at the same time and my was squirming in delight.

-Me: Ohh fuck JaMari I can't take it no more, man please fuck me. I need that dick nigga.
(I said not being able to take that shit anymore).
-JaMari: You want his dick nigga, you better suck it a lil bit boy.
(JaMari said as he stood up).
-

JaMari taken me by the hand and lead me upstairs to his bedroom and laid me down on his bed.

JaMari moved us into a 69 position, JaMari a soft mint ball in my mouth first.

I started slurping all over that 12½" dick while JaMari ate my ass, as the cool mint taste in my mouth combined with the delicious sweetness of JaMari's precum made me go crazy on JaMari's dick.

I sucked JaMari's dick until the mint dissolved in my mouth, I let the minty spit run all down JaMari's dick til it reached JaMari's ass.

-JaMari: Ohh shit nigga eat my ass, nigga...!
(JaMari moaned as I started to eat his ass).

----------------------------------》

~
JaMari's Perspective:
~

Maliki started eating my ass while I sucked Maliki's dick from the back. Maliki was snake licking my ass giving me the same mint sensation that I had given him.

Maliki was tongue fuckin me and I was alternating from sucking Maliki's dick to eaten his ass.

I stopped Maliki and got him into the position to ride my dick and Maliki started bouncin' on my 12½" like he was born to do it.

Maliki started out going slow, up and down up and down.

He would raise up way on my dick lettin' my 12½" monster dick almost slip out, then impale himself on the dick real fast and hard.

He gradually started speedin' up his pace until he was bouncing on my dick and makin' me squirm.

I couldn't help it I started thrustin' up into Maliki's ass nearly bucking Maliki off my dick.

I grabbed Maliki's hips and held him still as I jack hammered my dick into him, then I flipped Maliki over into missionary position without stoppin' my jack hammer thrust.

----------------------------------》

~
Maliki's Perspective:
~

I was almost delirious with the way JaMari was throwing his dick on me.

JaMari fucked me in missionary style, and then JaMari started thrusting his dick in push up style throwing his weight down on me as he rammed all 12½" of his dick up in my ass.

JaMari put me flat on my stomach and layed down on top of me with his feet toward my head and my feet at his head.

I put my legs together and JaMari slow worked his dick in my ass with a twisting motion as he started kissing and licking my feet makin sure to suck my toes.

----------------------------------》

~
JaMari's Perspective:
~

I was determined to show Maliki what a real freak I was.

I was licking and sucking Maliki's toes while I corkscrewed Maliki's ass and Maliki was screaming in pleasure.

I was fuckin Maliki so hard in that position that we began to slide down off the bed and Maliki's feet touched the floor bendin' my body over the edge of my bed face down.

I had my hands off the side of the bed grabbing Maliki's ankles as I rabbit fucked his ass.

-Maliki: Oh shit JaMari, Ima nut man... you fuckin' the nutt out of me, baby...!
(Maliki moaned).
-

I kept goin and sped my thrust up to the point where Maliki had crawled back up into the bed but I didn't let him get away.

I moved with him and once we worked our way back up into the bed, I got Maliki into doggy style without ever comin' out of Maliki's tight lil' ass.

As I maneuvered, I hit Maliki's prostate and when I found it I started drillin the shit out of it as I fucked Maliki doggystyle.

-Maliki: Oh shit...oh shit...OH SHIT!!!
(Maliki screamed as he busted his nutt without even touchin' his dick).
-Me: Yeah nigga, you nutted without touchin' dat dick... That's how real ass nigga's like me fuck you...!
(I yelled).
-

Maliki was nuttin' hard as he shot his nutt all over the sheets underneath him. Maliki actually had an anal orgasm.

His ass got super lubricated causing a thick white cum like liquid to fill up in his ass.

Maliki got so sentimental that with he's ass tightened from his orgasm and I couldn't take it...

Me: AHHHHHH FUCKKKK SHIIIITTTTT...
(I growled as I skeeted like a volcano eruptin' while I shot his nutt in Maliki's asshole).

~
Maliki's Perspective:
~

JaMari flipped me over and kissed me like a lover he would never kiss again.

JaMari released all the pent up passion he had for me in that kiss and I released my own deep emotions of unbridled lust into the kiss.

"Fuck...! That was so fuckin' Hot...! But so fuckin' wrong, I can't believe that I just fucked my gurlfriend's fuckin' brutha...! Damn... I'm goin' to fuck hell...!"
I thought to myself after JaMari and I broke our kiss.

-JaMari: I'm sorry...! I didn't mean for that shit to happen...!
(JaMari said as he started to get out of bed).
-Me: Don't worry bout that shit it happen and we can't take it back...! Where you, goin'...?
(I said and asked as JaMari got out of the bed).
-JaMari: I'm goin' to the bathroom, to clean up before Khia get home...!
(JaMari said as he walked into his in room bathroom).

I laid in JaMari's bed and watch he walk into his bathroom, I got up and walked down the hall to one of the other bathroom's, hopped into the shower and washed any sign of JaMari and my sex crime away.

I let the warmth of the water relax my mind and let all of my inhibitions go free.

Once I was all clean I headed to mine and Khia's room to dry off and put on sum new clothes and then went downstairs.

----------------------------------》

~
JaMari's Perspective:
~

When I came out of the bathroom Maliki was gone.

I couldn't believe that lil' nigga let himself go like he did.

I knew that shit may not happen again that why I fucked that lil' nigga the way I did.

It was sumthin' bout Maliki that made me want, Maliki and I really did how I got him.

I know that he's Khia's boifriend and that Khia's my sista, but fuck that shit.

The only reason that she's being nice to me right now is 'cause, she needs me.

I know that Khia really hate's me, 'cause when we were in high school, she had her bestfriend say that I raped her after she was raped by Khia's boifriend at the time friends. So there no luv lost between Khia and me.

Once I got cleaned up I throw on a white T-Shirt and sum black sweatpants and I went down to clean up the living room.

I wiped the leather couch off picked mine and Maliki's clothes off the floor and throw them into my dirty clothes bag in the laundry room.

After I got everythin' in the living room cleaned up, I sat down in my favorite chair and turned on the T.V. and then I turned on TNT and watched a Law & Order repeat.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

424K 13.1K 23
Liam Green, an alpha with a secret who's ready to give up on the idea of finding his mate after 6 years of searching. Finely Floyd, a grade A asshol...
DEAR YOU [Part 1] nuisancewriter द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

810 168 16
Three different people, three different lives and three different stories. They have nothing in common except the steaming pile of mess their lives a...
Metanoia |BxB| _Maria_Morales_ द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

105K 6.4K 22
Jasper McKormic understands that Prints are meant to help guide everyone to their perfect match. The black lines that appear on everyone's skin tel...
69 3 1
One day, Mamoru comes home to find his boyfriend Aki's younger self sitting on his bed, and before he can even figure out what's going on, Aki comes...