Its FashiON | ITS HERE!

By VarunsDesiGirl

All Isha wanted to do was escape an arranged marriage. Little did she know that she was in for the ride of he... More

C A S T + T E A S E R
SHAADI? AUR MAIN?!
JOB

THE PHOTOGRAPHER RETURNS

196 13 18
By VarunsDesiGirl

"Actually you're the chorr. You stole my love, my job, and forced me to move away into another house."

"In other news, Kavir Sharma was seen the airport, arriving in Mumbai earlier today."

Curiously, Aleena grabbed the remote from her boyfriend's hand to higher the volume.

"Spotted: Kavir Sharma returns from Budapest. He is rumored to be to attending a party of his father's company...will he finally announce to seal the deal with his girlfriend— "

Aleena sighed and turned off the tv. Next to her, all curled up was her boyfriend Ishan Sharma-brother of one Kavir Sharma.

"I'm going." She said breaking the peaceful silence among them.

Ishan looked up from her lap, "what are you talking about?"

Aleena smiled, "Your father's party of course."

"To Dad's party?" He echoes back.

She nodded.

"Look I don't think that-"

"Shush!" Aleena place her finger on her boyfriend's lips, "I'm coming and besides wouldnt it be nice to see the whole family together?"

"You know that dad hates you right?"
Aleena shrugged, "Well your mother still likes me."

Ishan stares at her, "why do you want to come to this party so badly?" It's not like he's going to-" He stopped mid sentence.

"Don't worry darling, I'm sure that your father will promote you. You're the son that has been here for him will your brother was out doing god knows what. You know the business in and out better than anyone else." She caressed his cheek before gently kissing him.

Ishan happily returned the favor, eager to forget about his family problems.

So eager in fact, his cellphone fell out of his pocket and was left vibrating as Ishan lifted Aleena in his arms to their shared room in Aleena's flat.

"Did your brother pick up the call?"

Kavir looked up to meet his father's eyes, "No Dad he's probably busy working. You know how he likes to turn off all distractions."

His father only nodded.

"This is so unlike him." He only replied.

Kavir looked at his watch, "Okay dad I have to go pick up my guest and-"

"Pick up your girlfriend." Kavir didn't meet his father's eye.

"You didn't think I knew that she was in town?" He teased his eldest son.

"Dad..."Kavir warned.
"When are you going to marry her?"

Kavir sighed he knew this was coming, "We're both busy people dad. In fact we only get to see each other in person a few times a year. Her job as popular cooking tv host takes her everywhere."

"Hmmm. Atleast I don't have to worry about you starving." His dad chuckled.

"True." Kavir agreed. He was an adapter, so food for him didn't really matter. He liked and valued his freedom.

"We just have to find the right girl for Ishan. After Alee-"

"Don't you dare finish your sentence, Kavir. That bitch was ruining my son's life and I'm for one glad that she's out of his life and ours too
that wretched girl." Kavir's father snapped.

Kavir surrendered. He had no idea that his father had so much rage and hatred for a person besides his mother.

"Anyways before you go, remember that your seats are up there." His father said changing the topic.

"Up there." Kavir pointed to the upper left section to confirm, "Section B?"

"Yes. Thought you would like some privacy but please do give your dad some attention." He winked before turning around to respond to a worker.

Kavir shook his head slightly. He truly had missed his father a lot but not as much as he missed his girlfriend Kriti. He was lucky that his father approved of her unlike his brother's ex. Speaking of, his phone rang. 

"Hello jaan. I've just now landed." Kavir heard as he walked away ad far as he could from his father.

"Hey Kriti, I'm gonna text you the place that dad go set up fro you and we'll meet up at the venue? I'm still doing errands for dad."

"Okay baby that sounds good. I'll see you soon Kavi!" He hanged the call with a quick bye.

"Kavir, can you check with the lighting crew? and can someone for the love of god get in touch with my youngest son?!" Mr. Sharma exclaimed.

Kavir sighed. It was going to be a long day.

"I'm not going! It hasn't even been my first week here." Isha complained while her sister Neha ransacked her closet looking for a suitable dress for the their job's 25th anniversary party.

"Here wear this."
"Did you hear a word that I said?"

"Well do you want people at this job thinking that you don't want the position that you were given?"Neha said giving her a look.

Isha rolled her eyes. Her sister was forever going to hold the fact that she managed to secure her a job in the same company because her boss was the owner's son. Therefore with no questions asked, he allowed Isha to have a trial before actually hiring her.

"Fineeee. But you swear you're not going to leave me there alone like an idiot?"

Neha chuckled, "You're cute, you know that?"

"Oh shit babe I gotta go!" Ishan exclaimed looking at the clock as he scrambled out of their bed to get ready. He had only a hour and a half to get dressed. His father was going to eat him alive for being late and not attending rehearsal or meeting up with his brother.

"I think that purple tie looks good on you jaan." Aleena said playing with her nails uninterested in bed.

"Promise me you won't make a scene? Please do not show up at this event jaan."

Aleena only smiled.

"And of course Neha's gonna ignore me." Isha mumbled under her breath as she watched her sister mingle into the crowd as soon as they stepped into the venue, leaving her behind.

"Oof. I'm so sorry." Isha bumped into a man.

"Hey aren't you the new girl?"

"New girl? I guess it beats being known as Neha's little sister."

"No way. I didn't know that her sister could be so stylish."

"Shaan."

"Isha." She shook his hand. Isha had made her first new friend.

"Finally look who decided to show up?" Ishan winced turning around.

"Is he mad?"

"No. Aren't you going to hug your bhai?"

Ishan sighed of relief as he gave his older brother a hug. Despite everything, Ishan still loved his brother Kavir as much as he despised him.

"It's been so long bhaiya."

"I know but at least I'm here right?"

"And that's all I can ask for from both of sons." Their father joining them.

"Sorry to disturb but the interviewers are ready." Neha said reaching the father sons trio.

"You look beautiful beta." Mr. Sharma said before giving her a hug.

"Thank you sir."

"Neha." Ishan smiled giving her a side hug, "Where is your sister?"

"Sister?" Kavir question as he hugged Neha, "I always thought we were an only child, Neha."

"She's probably meeting other staff. My sister's a social butterfly."

"Hopefully she's as hard worker as you. Please do introduce us." Mr. Sharma added.

"Umm guys you might want to see who showed up." Simran, their magazine editor ran up interrupting their conversation. 

Both Kavir and his father followed Simran as Ishan stayed with Neha giving her directions about the seating of the staff.

"Gods I don't know what I would have without you as my secretary Neha."

Neha blushed slightly, "Just doing my job."

Ishan shook his head, "No you know what, just bring your sister tomorrow as her first day. No trial. She's hired. I just know that she's as hard working as you and I'll even add to your paycheck this month."

Neha looked up at her boss speechless.

"I don't even know what to say Mr-"

"GET OUT!"

Neha and Ishan both glanced at each other before rushing toward the sound of Mr. Sharma's voice.

"You've invited every other business company, Mr. Sharma. As being apart of the business world, I'm here."  Aleena said looking into the eyes of the man she hated the most.

"Chorrs (thieves ) are not welcome here." Mr. Sharma said as he smiled for the cameras.

"Actually you're the chorr. You stole my love, my job, and forced me to move away into another house."

"Aleena watch your words." Kavir said lowly.

"Hi Kavi." She said lovingly.

"Aleena what are you doing here?!" Ishan said loudly, "Leave. Chalo!"

"And how are you?" Aleena turned her attention to her secret lover and played with his tie.

"Aleena." Ishan said sternly. He was not shocked the least to see her here but he knew that he needed to get her out before she could expose them.

"Fine. I only came here to wish Mr. Sharma good luck.  Celebrate like its your last." She said as she brushed past him, "Toodles."

"C'mon Dad let's go. It's time." Kavir interfered before his father could say a thing.

"Hey you okay?" Kavir noticed his youngest brother a little shaken up. Ishan only nodded before following them up to their seats.

"Do you know where our seat are at?" Isha asked Shaan, who she had been hanging out with all night at this party. Her sister had not even cared to make a point to check up on her yet.

"Someone told me that we're sitting in section B."

"Section B. Where's that?"

"See up there. Let's go before all the lights get dimmed and we can't see shit."

"Wait Shaan I gotta got to the restroom." Isha said.

"Oh it over there by the entrance and then the seat are there."

"Okay sound good. I'll see you soon."

Kavir sighed. He was anxiously waiting for his girlfriend to arrive.

"Hey baby, I'm just entering. Was it section B?" Kriti texted him

"yes come quick." He texted back.

"I'm coming." She responded to her boyfriend's text.

"Sorry." She said not looking the person she bumped into and went in the opposite direction of where she was supposed to go.

"It's okay." Isha replied as she too was looking for the room.

Spotting section B, Isha quickly rushed into the room, where the lights were already off. Suddenly she felt a presence approach her from behind before she could even blink, this person spun her around and kissed her on the lips. As surprised as she was she kissed back.

She could smell the forest-y musk on him as he moved hands up her waist. His beard scrubbed against her cheek.

Isha quickly broke free from the kiss and ran out.

"Did I kiss the wrong person?" Kavir thought as a he processed what happened.

He went to go after the girl, whose perfume smelled good to apologize however as soon as Kavir opened the door, Kriti was already there.

"Kavi, jaanu sorry I'm late chalo let's watch."
Kavir followed her wordlessly.

"I'm here!" Shaan whisper yelled into the phone and waved his hand for Isha to see.

"I see you! I'm coming." Isha ran across the crowd to her seat next to him.

"Why are you so sweaty looking? Did you see a ghost?"

"You have no idea what happened." Isha settled into her seat and closed her eyes, remembering that kiss. It was so magical, she had no idea why she felt the way that she did. She had no name, but she knew he had a beard and had a nature like feel to him.

"Hey." Shaan snapped.

"I'm here." she said sitting up, "Next time maybe wait for me?"

Shaan profusely apologized for not waiting which Isha easily dismissed as she didn't care. Her thoughts were only on the man that she had kissed back accidentally.

✧. *《 NOTES 》* .✧

Oof! What a chapter right?  Let me know your thoughts:)
Would you rather me write long chapters or short chapters?
see you next time <3,

- 𝓙𝓮𝓷𝓷𝔂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

586K 48.8K 23
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
862K 71.8K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
1.4M 34.9K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
450K 26.4K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...