Claimed // MikaYuu

_strawberrytae tarafından

A.N. This is a GAY fanfic (duh):MikaYuu In this fanfic Mika is a yandere (if you don't know what that is, lo... Daha Fazla

Authors Note
1
2
3
4
MUST READ
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
NOTE
19
20
21
22
Warning
23
24
25
26
27
Author's Note
28
29
30
31
32
Author's Note
33
34
IMPORTANT
35
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
Epilogue

36

2.3K 70 29
_strawberrytae tarafından

Soulmates  

*Yuu's POV*

When I open my eyes, it takes a moment for me to remember everything that happened. I was with Yoichi, he had cleaned me up, and then Mika had come in...

Oh. Right. I'm sleeping with Mika. As if on cue, Mika snuggles closer to me with a smile on his face.

"You're up," He says softly, kissing my cheek gently. "I love waking up to your beautiful face." I try not to gag at his overly sweet words. No matter how hard he tries, he won't convince me that he loves me.

I roll over onto my other side and bring my knees to my chest. I wrap my arms around my legs and close my eyes again. I really don't want to think about anything right now. I want to forget that my two best friends are dead, my third best friend is a vampire now, my fourth best friend is locked up by himself, and I'm stuck being in a relationship with a psychopath.

"Yuu-chan? Don't you have anything to say back?" Mika presses. I flinch because his mouth is so close to my ear and it's making me uncomfortable. I shake my head no, but then reply hesitantly,

"No." I know that if I don't use verbal answers it'll only get worse. Mika sighs and tightens his grip on me.

"I have a feeling we won't be making any progress anytime soon." Good.

I feel him slowly shift until he's sitting up, and then he swings his legs over the side of the bed and hops off. He disappears from my peripheral vision, only to reappear on my other side. I try to inch back when he kneels down beside me, his lips inches from mine.

But he grabs my forearms and pulls me back, preventing me from going anywhere.

"Yuu-chan, I think it's time we have an important chat." I swallow the lump in my throat.

"Ch-Chat?" Mika nods his head, his face suddenly serious.

"Come on, princess," He helps me up into a sitting position, and then plops back down on the bed. He yanks me onto his lap and I flinch at the roughness. "You're probably not going to like this." My heart drops to my stomach.

Here we go.

"Now listen, my love. This is hard for me too, okay?" I'm sure it is.

"What is it, Mika?" I whisper brokenly. I look up at him with my empty eyes. "What now?" Mika reaches out and brushes my bangs out of my eyes. He gives me a comforting smile that does absolutely nothing to comfort me.

"There's a reason why I couldn't bite you yet, Yuu. And I think it's time you know, okay? There's a lot we need to do in order for us to be together forever. Do you understand?" My heartbeat quickens and I start to sweat a bit. Why do I feel like I'm going to really hate this conversation?

"Y-Yes." I whisper, feeling tears clog my vision. Mika sighs at this and brushes away the ones that accidentally slipped down my cheeks.

"Yuu, please don't cry. I haven't even said anything yet, okay? Relax."

"B-But it's gonna be b-bad..." I hiccup, sobs threatening to escape my chapped lips. Mika tightens his grip on me.

"Just listen, okay? Can you do that for me?" I slowly nod my head.

"Y-Yes." Mika smiles.

"Good boy. Now, back to what I was saying. Biting is average for any other human and vampire. But us...well, we're special. That's because you're what I like to call my soulmate." I frown.

"How do you know?" Mika ignores my sassy tone and replies calmly,

"Because I feel a strong connection with you."

"I don't feel anything." Mika frowns.

"That's because you haven't learned to love me yet. But I love you, very much. And it's usual for vampires to feel the soul mate bond before their partner does."

"Oh." I don't believe an ounce of bullshit he's letting out of his mouth.

"Anyway, part of a vampire and human being soulmates is the marking stage. Now don't freak out my love, I can assure you that it's not as bad as you think. It's just a gentle bite. And don't worry! We'll be making love during the marking stage so I can distract you from the pain."

...

"Yuu?"

...

"Hello?"

...

"Can you hear me, love?"

...

"Yuu-chan?"

~

"Yuu! Yuu-san! Wake up!"

My eyes shoot open at the sound of my best friend's voice. I fling myself up in bed and accidentally whack my head against something. Or, someone.

"Ouch." I mumble, rubbing my forehead.

"Ow!" I jump and blink in shock at the unexpected voice. My vision clears and I suddenly see Yoichi kneeling on the bed in front of me.

"Yoichi?" My voice comes out raspy.

"Yuu-san!" He throws his arms around my neck and squeezes me. I cough and choke a little.

"Yoichi, you're suffocating me..." He quickly pulls back.

"I'm so sorry!"

"S'okay. What happened?" I look around and realise that we're in Mika's room, on his bed. This causes me to sigh. Of course we're here. Aren't we always here?

Yoichi snaps me from my thoughts by giving me a confused look. He tilts his head to the side a bit and examines me.

"Did you hit your head?" He asks me. I frown.

"No, I don't think so. Why?"

"You seriously don't remember why you fainted?"

"No."

"Mika was talking to you about something important. Lacus told me you didn't like it and that caused you to faint." I bite my lip and try to remember what horrible information could've made me black out so suddenly.

And then it comes to me.

Soulmates.

Bond.

Marking stage.

Biting.

Pain.

Making love.

Together forever...

I jolt up suddenly, my eyes wide and alert. Yoichi's eyes widen at the sudden look of terror on my face.

"Yuu-san? Are you okay?" I swallow the lump forming in my throat.

"I-I remember now..." I stutter out. A look of realisation finds its way to Yoichi's face.

"Oh, I see," He replies. "What did he talk to you about that's so bad?" He asks curiously. I shake my head no.

"No time to explain. We need to grab Kimi and get the hell out of here before I become both a toy and dinner." Panic flashes across Yoichi's face at my words. I spring up from the bed and almost topple over due to the fact that I haven't walked in quite some time.

"Yuu! Wait! Mika is—"

I don't hear him finish his words because just then the door to the bedroom flies open and in storms a very pissed-looking Mika.

"And where do you think you're going?"

~

A.N. I'm so sorry for the horrible filler. I say this every time ugh...it's short too. :( I'm sorry...I'm going to start the next chapter and hopefully it won't take so long to write.

Please vote and comment! Thank you so much for reading.

I know it's been taking me longer to update. School kept me busy and I had writer's block. Also recently I was selected to be in a fancy choir for a couple days and the experience was amazing, but the work and preparation kept me busy.

I also am getting over laryngitis and croup. :(((

But anyways, enough excuses haha. Follow me on Twitter! I love to talk to my readers: @_sincerely_nia

Thank you again for the support! I love you all so much. :) xx

~Nia :D xoxo

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

253K 10K 36
( YANDERE STALKER X FEM! READER ) 気にしない: ̗̀➛ ╰─▸ ❝ I'm the only one that can see you like this, that can 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 you like this ❞ ・꧁.━━ 𝐈�...
14K 507 40
(Owari No Seraph Fanfic) {Edited} It's been about 4 years since Yurichirou's family's died. His first, were killed trying to protect him from a...
94K 3.4K 57
A MitsuMatsu Story! Don't like it then don't read "I-I love you Onee-chan" Mitsuko said as she blushed a bit. The young vampire looked at the little...
537K 12.8K 20
"I love you, [F/N]-chan." He said as he pecked your forehead. Caressing your hair and sniffed its fragrance. You could hear the sound of his heartbea...