14 Letters - Daniel Seavey X...

Por asiasometimeswrites

COMPLETED You never were popular. Nor rich or have any fame. All you have is your friends and your family. B... Más

Intro
Chapter 1: Why Don't We
Chapter 2: A Little Truth or Dare
Chapter 3: Rehearsing with Love
Chapter 4: Music is Key
Chapter 5: A WDW Thanksgiving P1
Chapter 6: A WDW Thanksgiving P2
Chapter 7: Will you Wish me a Merry Christmas
Chapter 8: Will I Wish You a Merry Christmas?
Chapter 9: WDW at WDW
100+ READERS!
Chapter 10: Can I Have a Kiss?
Chapter 11: I Miss Her
Chapter 12: Three Days After
Chapter 13: Meet Tori
Chapter 14: Crawling Back to Me?
Chapter 15: Crawling Back to Me
Chapter 16: Merry Christmas
Chapter 17: Going Away for A While
Chapter 18: Let Their Love Begin
Chapter 19: New Years Wedding
A/N: Jonah or Bandi
Chapter 20: Pop The Question?
Chapter 21: A Talk
Chapter 22: Misunderstanding
Chapter 23: I Can Explain
And that's it...

Chapter 24: Popcorn Question

491 17 31
Por asiasometimeswrites

Daniel's POV: 

Today is gonna be a great day! Everything is planned out and everyone except Y/N knows their part. 

I text Y/N some directions for today

Y/N

Heyyy bb.

Hey Dj

I got big plans for us today

Oh boy....

Get dressed. Casual but not TOO casual.

Okay. 

Then meet me at the hill at 9:45 AM

Corbyn will drop you off

Okay? 

Love you BB

Love you 2

Y/N's POV:

So I get ready in a yellow crop top, ripped light blue jeans, and my checkered vans. Nothing too much with my hair. "Hey Corbs. Can you drop me off at the hill?" I say while grabbing my phone and perse. Corbyn weirdly smiles and agrees.

On our way, (AN: LOL WDW PUN) Corbyn puts a particular playlist on for us to listen to. First was 8 letters, then See You Again, lastly All My Love. By the time All My Love was finished, we were there.

 I get out of the car and begin to thank Corbyn. But by the time I planted 5 steps from the car he reversed out and sped away. I look forward and see Daniel smiling.

I walk over to him and give him a big hug with him hugging me back. Also him kissing me on the neck. I shivered by ignored the weird gesture but still enjoyed it. He hands me yellow roses (our favorite color)

"Thank you Daniel." I say and he nods with his big smile still on. He had a picnic all planned with his guitar on the side. I gasp in the sight. "DANIEL! You did this all for me?" "Of course I did. You're my one and only."

After the brunch we had on the hill and singing for a while, Daniel told me it was time to go to the "next stage." I didn't understand what the meant but I trust Daniel.

NOW AT 5:27 PM

Throughout the day he gave my various gifts and many places we landed. But now it's now evening and time to settle down. We planned to watch a movie at the theaters. 

We get there and Daniel tells me to go get the snacks. He goes over to some people that I don't recongize. I ignore it and wait over at the movie door for our show. Daniel gives the employee and the movie ads start. 

Daniel stands up and streches awkwardly. I laugh but look at the screen. Then suddenly I see a video with Daniel in it.

"Hi Y/N. Now don't freak out yet." The video of Daniel says. "We've been together for a while now and had ups and downs. And what I'm just trying to say..." Then a Zach pops in the video and says, "JUST ASK HER ALREADY!!!" Daniel continues on the video. "Will you be the Apple to my Juice." I look over at the real Daniel and see him on his knees. 

"Will you marry me?"

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

109K 3.2K 159
Completed!! ||Why Don't We|| ·Groupchat·Private Message·Imagines ·Preferences×More×
77.3K 1.4K 45
"its hard to love someone and not know if they even feel the same way. Because one day they will be in someone else's arms. They will be happy and yo...
7K 380 18
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡.. 𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫�...
22.3K 512 25
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡.. 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬.. 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝