Just Him ❤

Von Vettel_Babe

After the heartache of her beloved Michael Schumacher's injuries following his accident, Chloe returns to for... Mehr

1. The interview.
2. Meeting you.
3. Settling in.
4. Starting to know you.
5. Signing.
6. New Year.
7. A little closer.
8. First day.
9. The separation.
10. Mick.
11. Closer in Mexico.
12. SF90 launch day.
13. The game.
14. The Berlinetta.
15. Giving in.
16. Barcelona.
17. Testing times.
18. Testing times. 2
19. Love.
20. Reality.
21. The unexpected ex.
22. Meeting his mum.
23. Italian lunch.
24. London
25. Turning to the bottle.
27. I'm Horny. Horny, horny, horny.
28. Antti.
29. Starting to get it out there.
30. A day of two halves.
31. A day of two halves. Pt 2.
32. Shock and Awe.
33. So now what?
34. Leaving on a jet plane.
35. Flight
36. Hotel.
37. Friends.
38. And so it begins.
39. Too far?
40. Recovery & loss.
41. Re-bonding.
42. It all comes out.
43. A dose of normality.
44. A low and a high.
45. Stephen's return visit.
46. Sexual awakening.
47. Bahrain.
48. Bahrain. Pt 2.
49. He loves me, he loves me not.
50. Heartbreak.
51. Virus.
52. Shanghai, 1000.
53. Mixed feelings & fortunes.
54. Action & Reaction.
55. A date in Azerbaijan.
56. Uneventful Baku?
57. Hotel Whitepod.
58. You got me.
59. B.O.B??
60. Barcelona baby?
61. A challenging start to Monaco.
62. A challenging start to Monaco. Pt 2.
63. A flash of anger.
64. Kimi's party boat.
65. The argument.
66. Absence makes the heart grow (alot) fonder.
67. Falling for Freya.
68. Flying high.
69. Canada. Pt 1
70. Canada. Pt 2
71. Canada. Pt 3
72. Hacked.
73. Dance, dance, dance.
74. A brief meeting in France.
75. Hanging out with friends.
76. His secret.
77. Landing a punch in Austria.
78. Happy birthday.
79. Back to Maranello.
80. Majorca.
81. Silverstone. Pt 1
82. Silverstone. Pt 2
83. Negativity.
84. Self-inflicted jealousy.
85. Sowing the seeds of love (and doubt).
86. Answering his critics.
87. A very private party.
88. Hungary.
89. Norway.
90. Fallout.
91. The 'family get together'
92. Getting away.
93. Running.
94. The drunk mind speaks the sober heart?
95. Friends reunited.
96. Never drink and Ex.
97. Belgium. Pt 1
98. Belgium. Pt 2
99. Milan.
100! Monza. Pt 1
101. Monza. Pt 2
102. A little bit of limbo.
103. Just him ❤️
104. At last!
105. My winner.
106. Sochi sucks.
107. Are you firing me?
108. Back to Barcelona.
109. Phoning home.
110. The indecent proposal.
111. Zurich.
112. The masked ball.
113. Sunday lunch.
114. Mexico.
115. Going to the chapel....
116....& we're gonna get married!
117. After the high....
118. Black silk.
119. Intervention.
120. The morning after.
121. A day to forget.
122. Christkindlimarkt.
123. Abu Dhabi
124. Their final chapter?
Epilogue.
Their next chapter?

26. Hangover.

2.8K 60 0
Von Vettel_Babe

A little notice: a little content in this one again that some readers may find upsetting.

Chloe stayed leaning against the wall. Her legs felt like jelly. She had removed her shoes and was standing barefoot on the pavement.
"Hey pretty baby, why the tears?" The smaller of the two men approached. "Want us to take you home baby?" She couldn't recognise his accent.

"No." She stood upright and carefully made her way to the pavement's edge.

"Come on, a beautiful woman like you shouldn't be out here alone." He followed and took a step closer.

"Please, just leave me. Back off!" She spat.

"Ok, ok!" The man held his hands up and backed away, "Only trying to help." Just then a black Audi appeared and stopped at the kerb. Chloe immediately knew it was Seb. He didn't get out at first and just opened the passenger door. She stood there, swaying. He was soon out of the car. Taking her shoes from her, he threw them in to the car before turning back to her.

"Seb!" She stepped closer to him and went to wrap her arms around him. Her face was a mess, with smeared lipstick and black mascara trails down her cheeks from crying. He simply took her hand and guided her quickly in to the car. Slamming the door shut once she was in, he allowed himself a deep breath of relief, she was back. She was safe with him. He got in to the car, hoping and praying no one had recognised him and got photos of him rescuing his totalled PA. That would take some explaining if the office back in Italy got sent those. He started the engine before quickly setting the sat nav to take them back to the hotel. He pulled away from the kerb. She really smelled of alcohol and he hoped she wouldn't throw up in the car. She was just gazing out of the window, huddled up to the door. It was as if she was scared of him and wanted to keep as far from him as she could. He turned the radio on to try and fill the silence. No Ordinary Love was playing, he turned it up a little. Her head snapped up as she recognised the track. "Please turn it off." She spoke quietly.

"You have me come to pick you up, drunk at 1.30am, I need the music to stay awake." He replied sharply. "Have you forgotten we have a flight at 6am? The one you booked us on?" He glanced at her again. There were tears, again.

"I can't listen to this, please." She sounded panicky and leaned forward, selecting another radio station. He let it go, anything to stop whatever was going through her mind. After a few more minutes they arrived back at the hotel. He cut the engine and undid his seatbelt turning to look at her. She'd fallen asleep. Great. Now he was going to have to carry her drunk arse up to their room. After getting out of the car he opened her door and carefully scooped her up in to his arms, closing the door shut with his hip. He locked it and carried her inside straight to the lift. As the lift went up, he tenderly kissed her face. He really wished she'd talk to him. He knew whatever it was that had happened to her was eating away at her. He wondered if Stephen had anything to do it, she had been fine until he arrived. Getting in to the hotel room he carefully layed her down on the bed, rolling her over to undo her dress. She was so deeply asleep now that she didn't notice him undressing her. He left her underwear on and covered her up. He quickly got on his mobile and rebooked the flight tickets for midday. There was no way she'd be well enough to go anywhere at 6am. He'd have to call the office later to explain why they'd be late back. Chloe was effectively costing him valuable simulator time. He undressed and sighed heavily as he got in to bed next to her. He looked at her for a few minutes before turning the light off and edging closer to her, moving on to his side to lay his arm over her stomach. It wasn't long before he fell asleep.

                                ~*~

The music was still playing as they continued to sway, she could feel him edging down the thin straps of her dress. She wanted to open her eyes but she couldn't. She could smell his strong spicy fragrance. This was not Michael. The dress fell to the floor. She wanted to push him away, her arms wouldn't move. He pushed her down on to the bed, his heavy weight on top of her's. She wanted to push him off, to say no. Then there was nothing, blackness again.

She woke up to daylight. She was in a strange bed. How did she get here? Where were her clothes? There was a man laying next to her. She sat up slowly. There he was. The man she'd agreed to help by coming to this sponsor dinner with him. He was naked. She got out bed slowly and crept in to the bathroom. She looked at herself in the mirror. Her hands shaking as her fingers traced the bruises on her breasts and hips. She had to get out of this room. Now.

                                 ~*~

Chloe sat up gasping for breath, waking Seb up in the process. "You ok Chloe?" He touched her shoulder.

"Don't touch me!" She cried, shooting out of bed.

"What the fuck Chloe!" Seb was shocked by her reaction, he reached to the bedside lamp turning it on. She was standing there, visibly trembling. Her eyes open wide, filled with fear. "Chloe, it's ok. It's just me." He shuffled across the bed. She was panting heavily. Her eyes darted to him. She recognised him, a look of relief flashed across her face. "You've had a bad dream." He spoke softly, getting up from the bed approaching her slowly. As soon as he was near her he placed his hands on her arms, she took the last step towards him wrapping her arms around him. He did the same, pulling her in to his chest, holding her tight. He kissed the top of head. She was still breathing heavily but slowly calming. They stood there in silence until she was calm.

"I'm sorry Seb." She pulled away, "I didn't mean to wake you."

"It's ok." He kissed her forehead, "let's get back in to bed." He took her hand and led her back to the bed. They both got in and she huddled up to him, her head on his shoulder and her hand on his chest. He checked his phone for the time before switching the lamp off. 3.37am. He relaxed as she seemed to fall back to sleep quickly.

                               ~*~

Chloe woke up feeling safe against Seb's chest. It was Wednesday. Her head was pounding. Last night came flooding back to her, shit, the awful row they'd had. She'd got drunk, poor Seb had to come get her. Then the nightmare, her brain's sick reminder of the man she'd set eyes on yesterday afternoon. She resigned herself to the fact she'd have to tell Seb sooner rather than later. It was daylight and it dawned on her they'd more than likely overslept. They'd missed the flight. She felt Seb move and reach for his phone, she looked at his home screen. 8am. Fuck. They'd definitely missed the flight. Another reason for Seb to be angry with her. "Seb." She lifted her banging head and kissed his shoulder. Shouldn't he be angry they'd missed the flight?

"Morning." He replied.

"I'm sorry we've missed the flight." She spoke quietly, embarrassed that it was all her fault.

"No we haven't. I rescheduled it." He scrolled through his contacts. She saw him select his head strategist and he put the phone to his ear. She listened as he spoke in Italian, catching her name being used in the short conversation. Great, he was telling them he'd miss a chunk of simulator time and it was all her fault. She got up. She needed a shower desperately to get rid of the reminders of last night. Seb ended the call. She turned to look at him.

"I guess you told them it was my fault you'll be late getting back." She started to look at her hands nervously.

"I told them you were ill with food poisoning so we've delayed our return." He replied. He got up and followed her in to the bathroom, watching as she turned on the shower.

"I really don't deserve you do I?" She mumbled.

"I love you." He replied as he put his arms around her, kissing her forehead while unhooking her bra. She let it fall to the floor and he pulled her close, savouring the feel of her skin against his. "I wish you would tell me about what has happened to you."

"I'm not ready." She replied planting a kiss on his chest.

"I know Stephen has got something to do with it." He felt her tense at the mention of his name.

"Not now Seb, please." She didn't deny it.

"You were fine until you saw him." He stepped back to remove his boxers. He was going to join her in the shower. He needed to, he only wanted to be close to her again.

"Seb, I promise I will tell you about it soon." She watched as he entered the shower.

"How soon?" He held his hand out to her, motioning for her to join him. She looked a little surprised but removed her knickers and stepped in with him. He said nothing else as he positioned her under the shower, wetting her hair. He poured some shampoo on to his hand and started to wash her hair. He saw her visibly relax, he smiled.

"Before we go to Australia." She eventually answered.

"You know, what ever it is you tell me, it won't change how I feel about you." He massaged her scalp and then started to rinse her hair.

"Mmm." She replied, getting too relaxed to answer. She could feel him, hard, against her bum so she turned around to face him. He couldn't resist kissing her, feeling her wet skin against his, and she kissed him back wrapping herself around him.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

370K 7.8K 72
Two childhood friends have their biggest dreams. But they have to separate when they are teenagers. They are destined to meet again after 12 years. D...
189K 5.4K 74
WARNING ⚠️ CONTAINS SMUT. ⚠️ If you think you may get offended then don't read haha. May contain themes that some readers may find disturbing. 2...
62.4K 1.5K 73
Finally, after all these years, Mollie Rashford has the chance to show what she can do against the "big boys" in Formula 1. Now they are on track...
110K 2.7K 74
⚠️ Warning, this story contains smut ⚠️ Reunited with her best friends after years apart 2021 was going to a great year, Melissa could feel it. A n...