◆Diamond Flower◆Dabi◆Boku no...

Por Puripuriko

"There's no way I can ever forgive anyone who tries to hurt you." "You said you'd never forgive anyone who tr... Mais

◆00◆ And she came to me
◆01◆ Fire isn't scary at all...
◆02◆ The safest place for her
◆03◆ The flower that bloomed in destruction
◆04◆ The scratches on the diamond
◆05◆ Somehow, tell me it's just a dream
◆06◆ Bone crushing game Part 1
◆07◆ Bone crushing game Part 2
◆08◆ Bone crushing game Final Part
◆09◆ In my world, there's only...
◆10◆ I'll take her with me
◆11◆ Another beginning
◆12◆ He, who burns in the darkness/ She, who shines in the light
◆13◆ The darkness in my heart as I walk into the light
◆14◆ I am petrified by this radiance
◆15◆ The hopeful look in her eyes
◆16◆ Her warm smile, her cold heart
◆17◆ Real me
◆18◆ Fake me
◆19◆ I am the same as you
◆20◆ Once upon a time, there was you and me
◆21◆ Conflict
◆22◆ The part of me who is much more important than myself
◆23◆ Rehabilitation Arc - Too sad of a story
◆24◆ Rehabilitation Arc - Pick up my fragments
◆25◆ Rehabilitation Arc - Day 1
◆26◆ Rehabilitation Arc - Day 2
◆27◆ Rehabilitation Arc - The word you wrote on my palm
◆28◆ Rehabilitation Arc - From the bottom of my heart
◆29◆ A warm light lit this world I'd forsaken
◆30◆ Girl of destiny
◆31◆ Song of Flower Arc - Ring
◆32◆ Song of Flower Arc - In my bouquet, there is blight
◆33◆ Song of Flower Arc - That is all I need
◆34◆ Song of Flower Arc - I want to go back to those gentle days
◆35◆ Song of Flower Arc - Bouquet of destruction
◆37◆ ◆True Ending◆ Diamond Flower

◆36◆ Snowdrop

1.1K 43 18
Por Puripuriko

Dabi pressed his hands against head as he screamed out in rage as he let his fire burn and spread, trying to cremate everything. He was very angry because he watched his own mother protect the one person who drove him to this road, the one person whose selfishness caused the whole family to collapse! Why? Why was she protecting the one man who hurt her? Why was she protecting the one man who destroyed everything? Why was she protecting him but not the son they have both stayed quiet about?

Todoroki pushed his father away with a weak force and he looked at the back of his own mother, "Mom...?" 'Did Mom follow me here?' 

Rei had one eye closed while the other stayed opened. She couldn't see Dabi, but she could have sworn he had just called her 'Mother'. "Touya...?" 

The intensity of the heat grew greater and greater, steel were melting, the ground they stood on were starting to steam up, and the temperature was scorching if it weren't for Rei's ice quirk. 

"Why?! Why would you do this to me?!" The usually calm and collected Dabi was crying out in blind despair and great hatred because the thorns he thought were cremated in the back of his head had finally entangled him that all he could see was red. "How dare you do this to me...!" It was unforgivable! He's trying to create a society where heroes like Endeavor will never hurt others like his own mother but then his own mother went and protect him. 

"I can't stand looking at him, Mother. Looking at his red hair and his eyes...he reminds me of Enji...! I'm so scared!" 

Dabi dragged himself along with the thorns that lurked deep within the darkness of his heart. He just remembered how his own mother couldn't even look at her own son. Ah, yes...his own mother feared him because she saw Endeavor in him. Why did he remember this memory now? He's too nice to even think about creating a world where his own mother wouldn't be hurt...wouldn't it be much easier to put his own mother out of her misery? The pain will finally end, the thorns will finally disappear and leave behind a sea of blue, right?

"MOM!" Todoroki came to her aid and he pushed her out of the way when Dabi blasted blue flames at her, wanting to make her into his kindling. "Dabi...!!!" It was his own willpower and adrenaline pushing him forward. Todoroki was not about to let Dabi kill his Mom! 

Rei shook her head, "No! Stop! Ahh...!" She fell to her knees because her body was starting to freeze up. She had tried too hard to stop the fire from killing Endeavor and Todoroki. Her own vision was started to blur. 

"Rei!" 

'Whose voice is calling me...?' Rei wondered as she fell to the heated ground that was broken due to the destruction from all direction. It was so noisy, she could hear fighting from all over the city. When did it become so noisy? Everything was so peaceful before.

"Take Mom and get her out of here!" Todoroki shouted at his Dad, "I'll hold him off!" 

"Shouto...!" His Dad had no choice but to carry Rei.

Seeing Endeavor protecting Rei and carrying her away from the hellish destruction made Dabi even more angry. The Endeavor he suffered under didn't know how to rescue people! He doesn't want to see him being now because everything was too late! "GET LOST!!!" 

Todoroki got in his way and he was adamant about keeping Dabi here! "I won't let you hurt my Mom!" 

The two of them fought one another with their Quirks. It was a battle in which fate brought them together right here right now to see who will be the last one to stand. Will Dabi be the one to set everything ablaze and walk away as the victor? Or will Todoroki be able to protect his family and this city from further destruction? 

Michiyo was still running, she had to make it to Dabi before anyone else finds her and try to take her to the evacuation point. She was looking at her phone to see the live footage of what's going on. She could see Dabi was raging in madness. "Dabi..." She had to stop him before he goes and kills himself!

She gasped when two black oozing liquids appeared before her, one at her left and the other at her right. Twice came out of the one from the left and Toga came out from the right. 

"Michiyo-chan?! Why are you here?!" Twice asked, very surprised to see her here of all places! 

"I need to get to Dabi!" 

"Michiyo-chan, isn't it great! Look how how Mr. Toasty killed everyone~! So much blood here and there~! Isn't it great~?!" 

Michiyo did not miss the corpses. Most of them were burnt to death, some were caused by petty villains who decided to becomes thieves within the midst of destruction, and many innocent lives were struck down with their blood puddling the ground. "I..." She didn't truly want this. All she wanted was for Dabi to come with her and leave this place with her! 

Mr. Compress soon arrived and he gasped at the sight of Michiyo. "Little diamond, it's too dangerous to be here! When Twice told me Dabi's clone is gone, I've been searching for you! That Ujiko didn't even have the time to locate you and warp you...!" He was about to touch her and compress her, but Michiyo stepped away from him. 

"No." 

"No?" 

"I have to find Dabi." 

"What?!" Both men were shocked by her very words. Was she crazy?! It's literally a death wish! 

"I can't allow that." Mr. Compress decided. "I don't want you in danger, little diamond." 

Michiyo frowned, "I'm not asking to be saved. This time, I will be the one to save him!" 

Twice and Mr. Compress jumped at her at the same time, but they were both cut. Not by Michiyo, but by Toga. 

"Toga-chan?!" Twice looked at his hand that was cut across by her knife. The cut wasn't so deep but it was enough to draw blood. 

"Himiko-senpai...?" 

"Hehe~! I understand you, Michiyo-chan. We're both maidens in love, I understand you~!" Toga walked forward, standing in front of Michiyo. "Run to Mr. Toasty and give him the BIGGEST hug you can give~! I'll hold these bad boys back for you." 

Michiyo really appreciated that. She ran up to Toga's back and she hugged her. "The next time we see each other, let's go drink coffee and eat cakes...this time not in a disguise nor as a customer." 

"Sure~, that sounds fun~!" Toga patted her head twice, "Now, go!" 

Michiyo ran away again, leaving Toga behind to hold off Mr. Compress and Twice. However, she was captured by the black liquid. "No! No!" But before she continued to struggle, she heard Ujiko's voice in her head. She smiled because the other agreed to take her to Dabi's current location. 

The battle between Todoroki and Dabi continued. Todoroki worked out the drug Dabi was taking seemed to be the reason why Dabi could keep using his Quirk. 

Dabi's movement became crazed, but strong. Usually he'd fight with more precision and accuracy but he seemed to be losing his mind little by little. Was it because his mother Todoroki Rei's appearance triggered something in him? Or maybe it's the not yet approved drugs driving his mind to pieces? Only Dabi would know the answer. 

"Gah!" Todoroki was knocked to the floor! He gasped when he saw Dabi about to stomp him in the face. Todoroki rolled to the side and he kicked Dabi down to one knee. 

Dabi smirked and he set himself on fire to make Todoroki back off! 

'Shit! He's too strong...!' Todoroki thought as he gritted his teeth. 

"Todoroki-san!" Momo's voice could be heard from a rooftop! By her side was a cannon she created! She fired the cannon at Todoroki's way, it was a katana.

Todoroki tried to reach for the weapon, but Dabi grabbed it instead, it was just like that taunting moment when he took Bakugou from Todoroki's grasp! 

Dabi smirked and he used his Quirk on the katana, conjuring his own fire through the blade to slash out the fire in a straight line. "I see, that girl used diamonds as a base. That way, it doesn't melt in the fire."

Todoroki was given another katana. Momo had been using too much of her Quirk but when she and the others realized Todoroki were not at any evacuation points, Momo took the initiative to back him up. She couldn't go in the heated battlefield, but the least she could do was give Todoroki a weapon to win! 'Please win...!'

The two continue to fight with their newly made weapons. Todoroki stayed on the defensive because Dabi didn't care about being stabbed as long as he could land some painfully unfair strikes at Todoroki. Their blades clashed, sparks flying away and fading after the impact. 

Aizawa arrived and he stood by Momo's side. He came to see if he could find the other students, some were taking far too long. "What's going on down there?" 

"Aizawa-sensei! Todoroki-san's opponent is too strong!"

Aizawa looked down and he glared at Dabi. "That guy...!" He pushed Momo back before the fire caught them. "This wall of fire is not helping!" If he could look at Dabi without the wall of fire getting in the way, he would be able to erase Dabi's Quirk! 

Dabi and Todoroki's next impact will be the next deciding move! The two of them decided to run their Quirks through the swords. 

"Why did you try to kill my Mom?!" 

"I don't have to answer you! I'll kill you, her, and Endeavor...! I will kill all of you and end this once and for all!" 

"Do you even know what you are doing anymore?!" 

"SHOUTO!!!" Endeavor returned with backups! He returned with Quirk users who specialized in acting as catalysts. "Support Shouto! Power his Quirk to the limit!" 

"YES SIR!" The supportive heroes activated their Quirks, giving Todoroki the support he needed.

"Get him Shouto! Hit him with everything with your left side's power!" Endeavor shouted at his youngest son! 

Dabi swallowed some more of the drugs and he too decided to throw his all at Todoroki. "I'll kill you this time! TODOROKI SHOUTO!!!"

Just outside the wall of fire, Michiyo finally arrived. She could just barely see Dabi and Todoroki. "You two!" She didn't hesitate to run into the wall of fire by utilizing her Quirk to cover all over her. She ran ahead and she broke through the wall to see the two of them charging in, weapons raised! 

She didn't want neither of them to fight. She didn't want Dabi to kill his younger brother! She didn't want Todoroki to kill his older brother! 

"STOP!!!" 

Michiyo was making a bubble mustache on his face. She ended up laughing at him because he looked like a very unamused Santa who had lost a lost of weight and couldn't give two fucks as he destroyed everyone's image of him. 

"Being treated like this is weird." He said without getting rid of the bubble mustache. He didn't like bathing with so many foams floating around, but since it's her, he said nothing against it. "You do realize I am the very same villain who will destroy this society, right?"

"You know what, Dabi? I know you wish things could have been different. You don't tell me, but I know what you are thinking." She whispered as she snuggled close to him. She closed her eyes, "You're just like me, you wish things could have been different. You and I wish for simple happiness but we've never got it...but that's okay, we can just be each other's happiness." 

"I'm fine with that. This is why I really appreciate this coincidence." 

There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world, there is only the inevitable...

The ends of their blades erupted with intense heat! But the blast did not release out into the air, it stayed trapped within a sphere made out of diamonds. The temperature of the heat was unbearably hot, matching the sun itself! But the sphere of diamonds did not break because the will of the person who put it up wanted nothing more but to protect the two fire users!

When the fire slowly subside from their blades, the diamond sphere broke down. Todoroki and Dabi both gasped because someone they didn't ever want to hurt stood in the way of their blades. Michiyo stood with her back to Todoroki, the blades of their katana pierced her through the heart. She's usually safe from stabs, but the weapons were made with diamonds as base material so it was possible for another diamond blade to cut her. Their inferno broke through her diamond defense and what's left behind was now Michiyo on the verge of shattering like glass.

Todoroki and Dabi were both speechless because both of them had stabbed the one person they never wanted to hurt. Both of them wanted to protect her...so why did it end up like this?

Michiyo opened her eyes to look at Dabi. She smiled because Dabi was no longer looking like he's in pain or rage. The Dabi she loved was right here before her, the thorns that lurked in his heart and tangled all over his rage had receded into nothingness. She was happy to see him like this. 

The wall of blue fire finally died down, showing everyone what was going on. At the same time, Bakugou and Kirishima arrived at the very scene and Red Riot helplessly fall to his knees. She was supposed to survive! Why did it come to this?!

Todoroki shakingly let go of the hilt. His katana slipped out of her chest and he watched it fall to the ground. Silent tears left his eyes, Kirishima had running down his cheeks, and for some reason Bakugou was crying too. 

"Michiyo!" Todoroki cried out her name.

Michiyo looked over her shoulder to look at Todoroki, "I am not the Michiyo you should ever fall for, Shouto." Todoroki wanted to reach out to her, but she turned her face back to Dabi. Michiyo looked at Dabi with a tired smile, "I am...the Michiyo who was found by Dabi first." 

In this world where countless possibilities and endless encounters were possible, they found one another. The two of them found one another in this very huge world and they tried to search for happiness together. This world was full of hypocrisy and contradictions, but they found beauty in the form of blue whenever their eyes met out of love. 

She looked at Kirishima and Bakugou. She could see they were crying for her...how strange, they're crying for her, someone who did so many wrongs in this world. If she had done something different, would the outcome be different? 

Todoroki watched her body begin to shatter. Cracks were appearing from her legs and it's slowly working its way up. 

"I'm sorry...and thank you. Thank you for trying to protect me. If we meet again in another world, please stop me from making wrong decisions. Please stop me from killing an innocent life. I know you will be a good hero...Shouto..." She fell forward and she landed against Dabi. 

"Michiyo..." Dabi dropped the katana. He could hear the cracks starting to break. He wanted to touch her, but he was afraid he will make things worse. 

"Dabi..." She pushed against his forearms so she could look up at him. 

"Why?" He asked her, "Why did you...?"  

"Because this isn't what you truly wish for. What you wish for is not to cremate it all..." Michiyo started to cry as the pain continued to work its way up. "You also wish for time to go back. You wish things could have been different." She understood him better than anyone because they both have the same wish. It's because they share the same pain and the same wish that she could understand him out of everyone. 

Dabi realized she was right. All he ever wanted was for his family to remember him and to come back for him. He wanted his mother to search for him and bring him home. He wanted his mother to tell him it will be okay after the pain...he didn't truly want to kill her. He was afraid to, but he gently held her. "Michiyo, why? You should have ran away..."

Michiyo smiled, "And let you kill Shouto? Or let Shouto indirectly kill you? I can't allow either to happen..." She wanted to protect both of them. If it's to protect both of them and make sure they live, she's willing to throw her own life on the line for it. She had no regrets because she chose this for herself.

"So you jump in? God, you're stupid..." He fell to his knees and he held her close to him. He was crying because there was nothing that could save her. He could hear the cracks growing louder and louder. His tears silently fall down onto her face. "It's me again...I've hurt you again...!" Even though he was an adult and he shouldn't cry, he couldn't stop the overflowing tears.

"Dabi-" 

"I just wanted to give you what should have been yours! I just...! I just...!" 

"I know." 

"I promised to give you happiness! Happiness in a bouquet! I haven't given you the flowers yet!" 

"And you did do that. You gave me the kind of happiness just for me." 

"I didn't give you anything!" 

She shook her head and she slowly took out the ring from the silver chain she wore. "I wanted someone by my side and you've became that person just for me...that's enough." 

"Don't leave me!" 

"Haha, I should be scared of death but I feel calm. I wonder if it's because I am in your arms?" 

"Stay with me!" He begged her, "I'll give up on Stain's will! I'll live with you! Just you! So please...!"

Do you remember when they first met? 

Do you remember what he saw that day? 

Do you remember what she saw that day?

She couldn't see him in front of her anymore. Instead, she saw the very same green door. When the door opened, she saw-

And just like the color of snowdrops petals, the ring gave off a warm white light. The white light's warmth was familiar to Michiyo because she felt it not too long ago. At this very moment, she finally understood her wish, her true wish from the very bottom of her heart. 

"Don't leave me all alone!" Dabi cried. 

"You won't be alone, silly. We'll meet again." 

"What are you-" 

"Dabi, we'll meet again. W-when that day happens, give me the bouquet of happiness you've promised." She tugged at the silver chain, breaking it apart. She passed him the ring, "When we meet again, return it to me, okay?"

"Michiyo...!" Was she going crazy? Was she just saying this to make him feel better? He doesn't understand her! 

"If it's you, I'm sure you know where to find me." He made her the happiest girl in this world, knowing he loved her was enough for her. "Dabi, I love you, I love you so much...thank you for letting me feel eternity is true." Michiyo weakly pulled him down and her lips touched his in a final kiss. The kiss was soft and full of love. Dabi closed his eyes and he accepted this kiss from her. When Michiyo pulled away, her body relaxed completely and the sound of glasses resounded as she broke into tiny, tiny, little specks of diamond dusts. 

Dabi scooped up the dusts and he watched some of it get blown away by the wind. With a very small portion of diamond dust in his hand, he balled his fist up and he screamed out in guilt. 

 Kirishima punched the concrete to the point where skin broke away for blood. He screamed too because he had failed to protect her again! "Why?! Why must you die?! Why?!" 

"Kirishima..." Bakugou tearfully called out his name, surprised to see his friend break down like this. 

"She always die...! No matter which world she is in, she keeps dying! Why?! Why?! What's the point of me remembering everything if she's going to die anyway?!" 

The heroes didn't know what to do in this situation because they had just witnessed love unfold from the darkness. 

Dabi started to stand up again. He stumbled a bit, but he found his voice. "She's the one thing I can say it's my own, why did you take her away from me?! WHY?!" 

"Dabi..." Todoroki whispered his name, "I-" 

"You what?! You have everything I want! Michiyo too! Why are you taking everything I want?!" 

Todoroki didn't understand his words. 

Dabi was about to use his Quirk, but the ring started to glow and give off a powerful blue light. The light enveloped everything, stopping the flow of time completely for everyone, everything, but Dabi. Dabi looked around him in shock and he saw everything came to a standstill. 

"What happened?"

"Dabi!" 

Dabi turned himself around to see Keita running up to him. Why were they the only one who could move within the standstill? 

Keita was out of breath and he looked around as if to ask where Michiyo was. When he saw Dabi sadly opening his fist, the shining diamond dusts were enough to answer Keita's question. 

"Michiyo-chan..." 

"What now? She's gone! She's no longer here!" 

"Dabi..." 

"I killed her. I killed her!" He couldn't accept the reality of himself killing his most important person. "I've killed her..." 

"Dabi, listen!" Keita grabbed hold of his arm, "My Quirk is about to activate! You need to listen very carefully!" 

"What?" 

"My Quirk: Wish. Wish is about to activate." 

Dabi started to listen to what Keita had to say. "My Quirk can grant wishes for the people I use it on. I've used it on Michiyo-chan because I know she deserves it the most." 

"Her wish?" 

"My Quirk sounds great, but it's a very unstable type of Quirk. Yes, it grants wishes, but unexplained things will happen until the wish is fulfilled." 

The wedding ring started to glow from the jewel. The light was enveloping Dabi and he was starting to fade away. Dabi started to panic even though his face did not show it. 

Keita had to be quick because everything with this world was starting to change! "Dabi, listen! Michiyo have left behind the wish within that ring! I don't know what will happen to you, but if you find her true wish, you should find the answer yourself!" 

Dabi could feel a strange but warm energy from the ring. He looked at the ring and then he remembered something. 

"Legend has it that this ring allowed the owner to jump between worlds." 

"What a stupid legend."

Dabi grinned, "I see, so you want me to do that. I'll find it for sure, Michiyo, mark my words...I'll find that one world where you will get a happy ending. I'll make sure that happens, no matter the cost!"

By the time disappeared, time flowed once again...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Todoroki was standing in front of a grave. Deep within the gravestone lied a jar full of diamond dusts. Even now, it still upsets him knowing that he killed Michiyo. He looked up at the sky with a look of calmness. 

'He was there at the time. Where did he go?' He wondered what happened to Dabi because he could have sworn the other had wanted to kill him. 'Did you protect me, Michiyo? Even when you've died, I felt as if you were still there...that blue light...' 

It took a very long time, but the city slowly picked itself back up from destruction caused by Dabi and the other villains. It took ages, but normality soon came back to everyone's lives.

"Half and half, put down the fucking flowers and move over." Bakugou rudely shoved him out of the way and he put down a single white gardenia flower in a thin glass vase. Todoroki had already left some forget-me-not flowers in it. 

"That Kirishima suggested to bury her under this cherry blossom tree. He said it had to be here when I said she should have an ocean view. 

"I think it's a good idea here." Todoroki said to him. 

Kirishima saw the two of them and he smiled a little, "Hey..." 

"What took you so fucking long, you idiot?" Bakugou complained, "You told me to pay my respect and I fucking did! How dare you arrive late?!" 

"Kirishima, can you tell me more stories about Michiyo?" Todoroki completely blanked out Bakugou's rudeness and he went straight to ask a favor of Kirishima. 

Kirishima's eyes were slightly puffy and red, tired too. Still, he smiled for them and for her who was no longer here. "Sure! Michiyo is always kind no matter what world she is in. She might not get a happy ending, but she smiled the best whenever she is happy...I...I..." He started to break down into tears while forcing himself to smile. 

Bakugou walked over to him, hands in his pockets, and he lend his shoulder for Kirishima to cry on. 

"I wanted her to be happy...! I wanted her to be the happiest...but I can't do that for her!" 

Even now, Kirishima Eijirou still blamed himself. Bakugou, although he found the story ridiculously far-fetched, he still believed in his friend. "Stop crying! You said she will be born in another world, right? Just fucking work harder in the next world!" 

"Bakugou..." 

"The next world, I'm in it, right? Then what the fuck are you afraid of?! If you can't do it in this world, then fucking do it again in another! Bitch crying won't help!" 

Todoroki smiled and he closed his eyes as he felt the wind pick up. He looked at the flower he had given to her, "I wish for you to be the happiest girl if we meet again. Next time, I'll protect you for sure. We'll definitely meet again." 

The girl who couldn't get happiness in so many worlds...

Just like finding a needle in a haystack, will happiness for her ever be found?

What wish did she leave behind?

End.

It will take more than a thousand world jumping before Dabi rescues Yuuki in her Rewrite.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

137K 3.8K 57
Sweet like a lemon, eh? * * * Katsuki Bakugo is ready for his second year at UA to be all about him but the arrival of a mysterious and highly talen...
58.9K 1.8K 37
💜you can find my work ONLY on wattpad and AO3 under: Legionofwhispers My work being on any other sites is against my consent.💜 Y/N has a dark begin...
313 5 11
"Love is a waste of time satiri you have no place among the hero scum" "well then for that I'd gladly become a hero scum" __________ yes the title is...
376K 10.5K 32
[discontinued] I hope you'll find a way to choose between the affections of your new (or familiar) classmates! What if they don't all get along with...