In Too Deep

De HeavenlyDreamerBlog

Meet Lexy. She's heading for a new life in LA, hoping to leave behind traumatic family memories in Louisiana... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 28

358 19 17
De HeavenlyDreamerBlog

March 9: Well we got to the party day eventually! Thanks so much for all your comments and votes on the previous chapters. I know I keep saying it, but it does mean a lot and keeps me writing around work and 101 other things. Most of those other things get put on the backburner though! I'll try to keep updating regularly but I'm in London next week for an awards ceremony. No details because I'm not giving too much away. But very exciting. Hope you all enjoy this next chapter as we make our way slowly to the party. Happy reading xoxoxo

I woke up, aching and sore. Shannon was gently snoring with his arm draped over my waist; the sort of sleep only heart stopping sex can induce.

I desperately needed a shower to freshen up, but his warmth and the rise and fall of his chest were enough to dissuade me. Instead I closed my eyes and snuggled up closer, delighting in this quiet moment with just the two of us.

What was meant to be five minutes of intimacy turned into a good two hours more solid sleep. I awoke with a start when Shannon's fingers lightly traced around my nipple and I felt an early morning hard-on resting against my ass.

I giggled as his fingers drifted down my tummy. The feather like touch was too much as I tried to stretch out my body.

I turned to face him. "Happy birthday gorgeous." I smiled at his sleepy face as he pulled me into a tight embrace.

"I couldn't hope for a better present to wake up with," he mumbled, kissing me softly.

He pulled the comforter over our heads to create our own private universe and let his weight press me down into the mattress. With very little warning he lined up his hard cock and eased himself inside me, my walls tightening with the sexual thrill. When he was fully inside, he stilled, closing his eyes, grinding down on hard on my clit.

It was the slowest, sexiest sensation which gradually built into a frenzied final thrust as we both chased our own private orgasms. He pulled out just in time, his cum covering my belly in pearly strings.

"At least we get to shower together," he murmured, smiling at the mess he'd made. Grabbing my hand, he dragged us both to the bathroom and turned on the water. The heat was relaxing and I allowed myself time to rest against the tiles to admire Shannon's body.

"Are you enjoying the show babe," he chuckled, squeezing some gel into the palm of his hand before lathering my tummy and breasts. "I suppose I'd better be the gentleman and clean up my mess." He rubbed his palms across my body and along my arms before bending down to concentrate on my thighs.

Then it was my turn, swirling the gel across the globe on his back, working my way down the curve of his ass and around. My fingers eased his legs apart and rubbed the bubbles into his balls, tracing every vein and ridge, before taking the shower head and rinsing him clean.

"Happy birthday again," I whispered. "Now let's get dressed and find somewhere for breakfast. I want you to myself before I meet your mum and Jared."

The coffee shop was buzzing but we were ushered to a table at the back which had a certain element of privacy. The benefits of being known in LA. We ordered coffee and a plate of pancakes, blueberries and syrup to share.

I don't think we'd realised how hungry we were until they arrived. No time was wasted tucking in. Shannon laughed as he used his thumb to scoop a dribble of syrup from my chin.

"OK I'm being totally greedy," I giggled. "I'm shovelling in these pancakes. I think we may have worked ourselves up a bit of an appetite!"

"I love a messy eater. Come here." I sat next to him, only our backs visible to the rest of the shop.

"What are you doing Shan?" I choked back a giggle as he ran his tongue along my chin, cleaning up the rest of the syrup.

"You taste very sweet Lexy." He winked and then pushed me back to my seat.

I checked my watch, knowing I'd have to check in with Jared at some point this morning. When I saw the time I was amazed he hadn't left me a string of messages. Our brunch was definitely more lunch than breakfast.

"Shan, give me a minute. I need the bathroom." I pushed back my chair, making sure my phone was in my pocket.

I closed the door to the cubicle and called Jared. He answered almost immediately.

"How's the tension this morning my lovely?" he asked, bringing back memories of last night and his massage.

"It's fine thanks J. I've left Shan in the coffee shop and I'm sat on a toilet talking to you, so let's make this quick. Am I still bringing him to your place later?"

"Nope! I've changed plans. Mom's been delayed, so we're going to meet her downtown for some food and then make our way back up here.

"Emma and Shayla are taking care of things this end, so you just enjoy the day with Shannon."

"Thanks Jared. We'll see you later anyway."

" Lexy ... before you go .... I know this has been a job... but thanks for all your hard work."

He paused for what seemed like an eternity. I was just about to say something when I heard his voice; it was a barely audible whisper. "Babe I hope we're all OK. I mean the three of us."

I breathed deeply, not expecting to have to deal with these feeling so early on in the day.

He continued: "I know it's not easy to talk about, but .... I know you're with Shannon ... and I know you love him ..."

I could feel my palm starting to glisten as I held on to the phone. "Carry on J," I encouraged, wondering what he wanted to say.

"I don't open up this easily Lexy. I suppose what I want to say is that I have feelings for you. I'm here for you and Shannon.

"Let's leave it there before I say anything else," he muttered before the line went dead.

I pulled back my chair and sat down, reaching out to take Shan's hand in mine. While I rubbed my thumb along his palm, we discussed plans for the rest of the day. I mentioned that Jared had been in touch about the change of plans, so we figured that into the day as well.

"So what do you wanna do for the next few hours?" he asked, draining the last dregs of coffee from the mug.

"Well, I've been thinking ... and ... will you take me shopping for a dress to wear tonight? I need something to wear if I'm gonna meet your mom."

"And you haven't got anything in your wardrobe, of course," he smirked, dodging a smack on the arm.

"Oh Shan, you know what I mean. I just want to look nice that's all. Come on. Come and help me choose. I promise it'll be fun."

"OK OK! I give in. It's my birthday, so I'll take you shopping."

We paid the bill and headed out. I knew exactly where I wanted to go. I'd had my eye on a dress in this tiny boutique for ages now but had never had the courage to even cross the threshold. It looked far too Hollywood glitz. But this dress had been catching my eye for weeks now and I desperately wanted to try it on. Perhaps with Shannon by my side, I'd feel easier facing the stick-thin model sales girls.

It was only a ten-minute walk from the coffee shop and I smiled as he pushed open the boutique door as if he owned the place. God I wish I had that confidence.

"So come on, which one is it?" he asked, looking around at the few dresses scattered artfully around the walls. I wanted to giggle because we were both so out of our comfort zone. The 'models' looked down their noses at us as we dared to touch the clothes.

I grabbed his hand and led him to the front of the shop. "What do you think?" I asked, holding up a pure silk dress. It was black with a low scooped neckline and plunging back. Just a few crystals decorated the neckline, catching the light as they sparkled.

"Wow! This isn't what I'm used to," he joked, looking down at me in jeans and a T.

"I know but I want to look – I don't know, special, a bit together. I don't know what you want to call it but I want to make an effort if I'm going to meet your mum."

I also wanted to look good for the party but I wasn't going to tell him that. Not yet anyway. That would have to wait until later, I thought, hiding a secret smile.

"Come on then. Let's try it on."

He picked out the dress, making sure we had the correct size. "What about shoes Lexy?" he called out.

Damn. I hadn't thought about that. I watched as he beckoned one of the sales girls. "What shoes do you recommend with this dress?"

I wanted to die on the spot as they selected a pair of heels too high and decorated with matching crystals. They were beautiful but I didn't know if I'd be able to stand in them let alone walk.

We were ushered into a luxurious room where we were left alone. Shannon removed my T-shirt and I pulled down the zipper, so he could remove my jeans.

"Lexy this dress is as light as a feather. There's nothing to it. Put your arms in the air," he ordered, watching me standing there in my bra and panties.

He helped me shimmy into the silky shift and I have to say it felt so sexy and utterly gorgeous. He lined up the shoes and one foot at a time, strapped them in place.

He stepped back and stared at me, no words, just his eyes taking in every inch of my body.

"Lexy you look breathtaking." He moved closer, rubbing the hem of the dress between his thumb and forefinger. He traced the scooped out back, his fingers working their way down to the small of my back.

"Is it too short?" I asked, looking at myself in the mirrors.

"Definitely not," he reassured me with a pat on the butt. It was maybe two inches above my knees. I didn't want the slutty look.

I smiled and did a twirl, the crystals reflecting light around the room.

"Come here," he said. I smiled and walked into his arms, feeling his hands move up my thighs.

"Not here Shan!" I laughed, moving his hands away from my body. "Later, maybe, but not now!

"Shall I take the dress and the shoes?" I asked, well aware of the price tag. This would have to go on the credit card, I thought. But what the hell. I was determined I'd blow him away at the party tonight.

"No brainer. Come on. Take off the dress and shoes and let's go pay. The sooner we're out of here the better," he smirked, helping me undress.

"Get your clothes on and I'll take the dress and shoes."

He walked out, leaving me alone with my thoughts. The brief conversation I'd had with Jared was still playing on my mind from earlier. I'd have to cross that bridge when I came to it. I breathed out and dressed quickly before rushing out to find Shannon standing by the door, dress and shoes bagged up and ready to go.

"They're as much my present as yours," he said before I could say anything. "No arguments, they're paid for," he said, pressing his hand firmly into my back and guiding me out the door.

"You get to wear the dress, and I get to take it off. It's a win win situation Lexy."

I laughed out loud. "You've got a filthy mind Shannon Leto!"

"I know!" he grinned.

"Thank you anyway." I kissed him gently, unaware that the moment was being captured on camera from across the street.

Shannon spotted the flash and pulled on his glasses before shielding my face from the lens.

"Come on. It's obviously time to go. They're not going to stop but I'm sure they've got the shot they want," he snapped, trying to protect me as best he could.

"This is part of the job I hate. Let's get home. I can't wait to show you off to Jared and mom."

We headed off down the street, letting the paparazzi shoot as many shots as they damn well wanted.

We laughed. We really couldn't give a shit!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

11.6K 428 45
This is a story about a girl named Julie. A chick who had wealth, cars & no worries. One thing was missing, love. Two men would come into her life...
1.4K 176 25
Heartbroken and destroyed Anka doesn't have the power to move on. A lot of pressure is hanging on her shoulders and a lot of things have been left ha...
7.4K 220 32
Shannon Leto fanfic. The last chapter of this story was written with @Galaxycollector.
19.2K 1K 58
This is a story about a girl focused on a dream. Nursing became a reality finally, but someone would step in the way making her think long and hard...