I'm So Much Better Now (The W...

由 iamjordanlei

When Hannah and her sister Carly move to London from a small town in Ohio and Hannah meets Jay mcguiness. Boy... 更多

I'm So Much Better Now (The Wanted/ Jay Mcguiness fanfic)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
The real chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue

Chapter 17

182 2 0
由 iamjordanlei

Okay. So before I start I've been super busy. As I said my grandmas in the hospital, i started school, and I wrote this chapter but then I let my brother play with my phone and he deleted it. So I'm very sorry. /: but I hope you enjoy this one and stuff. So comment, vote, fan, and add to you library. (: Oh and there's a lot of bad words in this chapter so beware. (:

------------------------------------------

I looked at him with my mouth in a line. "are you kidding me jay?" he shook his head. "whatever. I'm going home."

I ran all the way home. I was ticked. How could he not tell me? He couldn't have just 'forgotten.' how could you? Your going away for 3 months! That's not something to forget.

Jay POV:

I went after Hannah. She was fuming when she walked out. I really just forgot. I think all of the boys did. She hates me now and I completely understand why. You really fucked up this time McGuiness.

I finally reached Hannah's flat. I knocked on the door and Carly opened it. Her mouth was pressed in a thin line just like Hannah's was. They look so much alike.

"so mcguiness," she said with a devilish grin. "what brings you to this part of town?"

"can I just talk to Hannah please?" she cocked her head to the side. "why. So you can hurt her again! Your a cunt jay!"

"look Carly, I'm sorry. I just want to tell her that. I love Hannah and I never meant to hurt her. I think I'm falling in love with her. I love her more than fucking avatar and skittles! I just need to talk to her. I want to work something out. She's perfect and I can't loose her. She's the girl that I want to marry. She's the best thing that's ever happened to me and I cannot loose her. Just please let me talk to her!"

I pleaded, a few years coming out of my eyes. It was all true. I really do think that I'm falling in love with her.

Then I got tackled. I fell straight to my back someone on top of me. I winced in pain when I felt someone kissing me. I saw that it was Hannah and I started kissing back. She pulled away. "I love you jay. I'm sorry." I gave her a short peck. "no Hannah, I'm sorry. I should have remembered. I was stupid. And I love you too. But we'll work something out. We can make it through the stormy weather." I said giving her a wink. She giggled and we kissed again.

***

Hannah POV:

"Carly! Let's go. We have to catch our flight!" I yelled from the living room where all of my bags were packed and sitting there. I pulled out my phone and opened twitter. I tweeted: @xxhannah17: about to catch a flight to see @jaythewanted (: I miss him so much! #OneMonthTooLong xxx

I locked it and shoved my phone back in my pocket. Then Carly came strutting out pulling her two bags.

I climbed in jays car. He let us use it since were getting better at driving on the wrong side of the road and he didn't want it to just sit. And plus I got my license.

We got to the airport and went through security and such. Then we heard "flight 763 to New York is now boarding." we had a layover there because the boys were in California. But it wasn't too bad. Only an hour. We boarded and found our seats. I took out my phone and took a picture of me and Carly. She just smiled and I put a thumbs up and did a kissy face. I sent the picture to jay saying "see you soon love(: xxx" then turned off my phone after it had sent.

***

We had finally arrived in new York and waited around for what felt like forever. I was just anxious and wanted to see jay. I also missed the other boys and Nareesha and Kelsey. We've gotten so close. The boys felt like my brothers and the girls like my sisters. Marie canceled her trip to the UK and decided to wait and meet us in California. We were going to go there and a few other places within the next three weeks. I was so excited.

"flight 940 to Santa Monica now boarding" I hopped up and nearly ran to the gate. "Hannah calm your rolls!" Carly yelled after me.

We got on the plane and it was another 5 hours until I was reunited with jay. I had missed him. Even with all of the skype dates, phone calls, and texts, I still missed him like crazy.

***

I ran out of the gates. I saw auburn locks of hair on a tall skinny man. I jumped into his arms and he place his hands under my thighs to hold me up. He kissed me passionately. "you guys are disgusting." Carly snickered along side Nathan.

I pulled away and stared into his bright blue eyes. "I missed you." he whispered. "I missed you too." I said back with a grin. He kissed me again and put me down.

H grabbed my hand and we went to baggage claim. We waited for our bags to come around, got them, and got in the van to go to the hotel where everyone else was. Only jay and Nathan came to the airport so lord only know what the others were doing.

We arrived at the hotel but only to be met by some screaming fans. They asked for jay and Nathan's autograph the most but I got to take some pictures and sign stuff too. One girl even wanted a picture with Carly.

After signing and taking picture we finally went inside the hotel only with jay to be covered in twitter names.

We got in his hotel room. Nathan was in the shower since max was in the one in his room so I helped him follow all of the girls that wrote on him. After he followed everyone Nathan was done in the shower so jay got in while I laid on his bed and took jays phone and put on some music.

Jay had the best variety of music ever. I put it on shuffle and listened until he got out of the shower. It was only about 5pm in California but in London it was close to 2am. I was tired but I didn't want to fall asleep so I just laid there and got on twitter. I tweeted, @xxhannah17: reunited and it feels so gooooood :D xxx

And again this time saying, @xxhannah17: @jaythewanted takes forever in the shower. Maybe I'll do a twitcam if @kelseybelle90 and @nare_esha will come over. (:

I texted them both and asked them and they came right over. I got on jays computer and turned on twitcam and tweeted about it.

"hey Hannah is that jays phone?" Kelsey said a few minutes in. I nodded. "yeah why?"

"what's his password?" she asked me. I replied back. "4672, why?"

Nareesha gave me a strange look. "why 4672?" she asked.

"4 is h for Hannah. 6 is n for neytiri, 7, s for skittles, and 2 a for avatar." she cocked her head to the side thinking about it. "well its better than sivas being 7232 for r2-d2." I shook my head laughing at this.

After like twenty minutes of being on twitcam Nathan made an appearance. And jay finally came out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around him. "hey babe. Wanna go out tonight?" he asked me not realizing that Kelsey, nareesha, and Nathan were in the room. Let alone that 5,000 girls were watching us.

Having realized this he yelled a "fuck" out and ran over the the drawers to grab some clothes then went back in the bathroom. I got up and knocked on the door to the bathroom door which you had a clear view of in the twitcam. Jay came to the door.

"I'm sorry." I said. Looking at his torso. He had on pants but no shirt.

"it's okay." he said back with a little giggle. And he leant down and kissed me.

Nathan turned around and looked at us. "guys. You may want to stop. Everyone can see you having a 'jannah' moment." Jay kissed me one last time and I walked back over to the laptop where we said our goodbyes and then jay came out. "hey han. Where's my phone?" he asked me. I handed it to him and he muttered a thank you.

"who the fuck?" Kelsey snickered and ran out of the room. Jay chased after her. I got on twitter and saw that Kelsey had tweet jacked jay. This time it read: @jaythewanted: fuck vagina. I like penis now. #jaythanforlife (;

Oh gosh. That was one of the worst to date. There was a knock at the door. I got up an opened it to see Siva, Max, and Tom, standing there. Siva spoke up, do you lot want to go get some dinner? There's a McDonald's down the street." I turned to see Nathan and nareesha nodding their heads.

We heard a screech from next door. "either Kelsey or jay is dead right now and I'm putting my bets toward Kelsey...." I said. Tom ran to were the yelling came from and I followed him along with everyone else.

We walked in to see jay sitting against the closet door on his phone. "where's Kelsey?" Tom asked. Jay looked up and pointed a thumb over his shoulder to the door. You could hear Kelsey pounding on the other side.

"well. We're going to dinner. If you would like to come." Nathan said. Jay hopped straight up and grabbed ahold of my hand and ran to the van followed by everyone else. Including a very angry Kelsey.

As soon as she got in the van she slapped jay in the arm. "that's what you get!" jay feigned hurt but brushed it off.

***

After dinner we went back to the hotel. The boys had two interview tomorrow morning then a gig. And after the gig we were taking a flight to Texas for a few days. But Marie would be here tomorrow and I was excited. I've missed her so much!

So after "messing around" with jay we fell asleep. It was nice sleeping in his arms. I could totally be with this guy forever.

YAAAAAY FO LONG CHAPTERS! I hope you liked it. I worked really hard on it an I've been writing all day. Sorry If it doesn't make sense but I'll try to upload a few mor times since I don have school tomorrow. Btw I'll change the cover in a few. (:

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

27.9K 213 19
Lacey loves life living with her boyfriend Chris when she meets Jay McGuiness and her boyfriend suddenly hangs out with the wrong sort of people and...
2.8K 67 16
Emily, a young music lover works at her local radio station. She just got out of a tough relationship when five boys, The Wanted come crashing into h...
4.9K 68 18
Charlotte McGuiness just graduated college and is getting ready for the real life. She goes with her brother, Jay who is a boyband member, in London...
14.9K 237 22
Belle and Nathan have been friends since they were born. Both in Gloucester on the same day, the same hospital. Everything was fine until Nathan sudd...