Dusa (COMPLETED)

Por uncouthwriter

"I'll be back. Don't leave okay" "Okay" she pouted as she played with her fingers, "Poseidon, I have a secret... Mais

I Am
Admiration
Gift to the City
Pack Lightly
The Chosen Ten
Poseidon
Author Note

3 Brothers

7.1K 343 192
Por uncouthwriter

Changed Poseidon to HENRY CAVILLE!
Old model for Poseidon is now Hades
____

I marched down the hot gravel in haste as the familiar scent of ash and flesh filled my nostrils.

My brother had summoned me to this cesspool of despair for reasons unbeknownst to myself.

I surveyed the path leading to the underworld, a realm further away than any region on earth, and stood outside of its sculptured gates.

"Name" a skeleton gate keeper queried.

I ignored it and only looked forward in silence.

"Name!" it repeated louder.

Disbelief filled my eyes as I turned to face the keeper.

What newfound gusto did he possess to speak to a god like this?

"I have visited this cesspit of brimstone for years. You know who I am. I suggest you open the gates so that I may be on my way." I advised, impatience filled my voice.

I wasn't sure if the keeper shot me an evil look or the blacks in his sockets were naturally that way, but it finally snapped its bony fingers so that gates could part.

I hated visiting this underworld utopia but I knew I had to come after receiving my brother's message of urgency. I pushed open the doors to the palace and walked until I came to the open doors of his throne room.

The image of my brother playing with fire greeted my eyes, his dark brown eyes were filled with mischief.

Not many people expected Hades, ruler of the underworld to be so easy on the eyes. His chiseled face was softened by his handsome features, a stark contrast to his evil soul.

"Brother!" Hades stood and grinned, "It's been too long" he pulled me into a brotherly embrace.

"I suppose it has been" I chuckled not minding the distance of time wedged between us.

"So why have you requested for my presence? You've disrupted me from my duties " I questioned.

"We're still waiting on —-"

"Hmm... still not here?" I disrupted his speech.

"You know he must always put on a show." Hades sighed and leaned against his chair.

Soon, a loud bolt of thunder struck the ashen floor and in entered a god as vast and mighty as both men combined.

"Zeus" Hades greeted him, "We thought you would never show."

"And miss this reunion? Never!" Zeus teased. He turned his sights onto my figure and chuckled in play.

"Poseidon! Your philandering tendencies are being talked about among the dieties."

"Oh really?" I replied nonchalantly.

"A threesome? With the Gorgon sisters? Have you no morals left brother?" Zeus chastised me.

"Says the god who fuc*** a cow" I scoffed, "they were immortal and easy on the eyes. I did what any other god would do if presented with the opportunity." I scratched my jaw in triumph.

"You know Athena is gathering priestesses for her city. I heard the third gorgon sister has been called as one" Hades chimed.

"There's a third one?" Zeus asked, already plotting with intrigue.

"Her beauty is the talk of all gods and men alike." Hades informed us.

"Hmmm" I scratched my chin in conquest, already disregarding the kiss I shared with Athena yesterday. I would make sure to meet the third gorgon soon.

"You both called for me?"

"....Well I hate to be the bearer of news but..." my brothers voice lowered.

"Out with it" I commanded impatiently.

"We heard about your loss...for the city of Athens" Zeus spoke.

"I didnt loose.... that contest was rigged and Athena cheated" I lied to preserve my ego.

"Sure" Zeus sighed and sat on the armrest of Hades chair.

"And the point of bringing this up is?" I leaned my trident against the wall and leaned against it in fatigue.

"Athena came to me with tears in her eyes" Hades confessed.

"in tears? Athena? That would have been a glorius sight to see!"

"You flooded her city Poseidon!" Zeus voice thundered with anger.

"So what! She unflooded it with the help of another sea god! Nobody died!" I protested.

"Poseidon! You are part of the 12 Olympians! The highest title a diety could obtain! You cannot scheme against other gods and goddess."

I sucked my teeth and walked towards the fire that lighted the room. She seemed to be over our little row after the kiss we shared yesterday.

"You must call for a truce and apologize" Hades commanded me.

"Apology? You won't be heaing one from me." I scoffed.

"That is a shame brother... as you know every gods greatest feat is to be one of the prestigious 12 Olympians... it would be a shame if that slot was compromised.. or filled by another." Zeus scratched his chin and grinned.

"That sounds like a threat Zeus."

"We are ranked high as gods among the people and other gods and goddesses alike. We 12 must be the example! A sea god flooding another's goddess city does not look favorable"

"Hades takes the souls of people all the time! I would say his look is far from personable" I challenged his words.

"Call a truce or your spot is revoked." Zeus shrugged and folded his hands over his chest.

I snatched my trident from against the wall and glared at both of them with hate. Of all the gods to be related to...

"Do not think for one moment I will enjoy this. I will not apologize. I will only call for a truce and LEAVE!
Olympian or not! I refuse to see her face after this"

I turned and walked out the room to leave. She would not get the best of me again.

____

"POSEIDON!!" Athena screamed my name in pleasure.
"We should have agreed to a truce many moons ago" Athena teased and panted in exhaustion.

I collapsed on top of her body in fatigue. I kissed her stomach with lust as I pulled my manhood from her wet folds.

She pulled my neck close and kissed it hungrily.

"I must go" I ran a hand through her blonde tousled hair.

Laying with her did nothing for me. Either way, I needed to finalize the treaty for the conquest of the Pacific ocean and stood to retrieve my chest piece.

"You really want to go?" she sung, temptation saturated her voice.

"It was you who scheduled ceremony today to introduce priestesses to the city of Athens." I breathed onto her lips.

She stood behind me and tossed my chest piece to the floor.

"I have matters of the sea to attend to Athena" I protested but was quickly succumbing to her charm.

"They arrive in two hours; we still have time" she kissed my lips and dropped down to her knees. She slowly led her hands to my organ and stroked away.

Her mouth latched onto my aroused membrane and I gripped her head for control.

I silently grinned as I looked down to the image before me.

Athena, goddess of wisdom, in this humbling position. Who would have known I would be sleeping with my sworn enemy?

"Have you seen the addition to my new temple?" she breathed wistfully as she continued.

"No" I whispered and closed my eyes in weakness. Another grunt escaped from my lips.

How did she know how to move her tongue so skillfully?

Virginal goddess my a**

"I made the sculptors carve murals depicting the contest for the city of Athens."

"What?" I grunted.

"I made them carve it into the Temple of Athena on the Acropolis with both of us appearing in the center. The mural shows me holding the olive tree and you with your trident."

I pushed her head away from my body.

Dare she mock me?
Was she that dense to carve the very reminder that haunted me?

"Why would you do that?" I fumed and walked away to dress.

"Do what?" she fumed as she stood in surprise.

I ignored her as I snapped my pants into place.

"Poseidon it wasn't out of spite! I just thought it was a ...funny...thing to do." she confessed.

"Typical Athena" I scoffed.

"You always do this Poseidon! Why can't we just be civil and not fight?"

"Cause the make up sex is to die for" I teased. I never took anything seriously, it was a trait I was proud to boast.

"Oh, grow up!" she spat.

"Whatever" I sighed and pulled down my armor. I picked up my golden trident and stepped towards the door to exit.

"Poseidon STOP!" she yelled.

"What!" I roared, my hand lingered on the knob of her door.

"You know you cannot just...walk out of here freely..." she whispered trying to gather her words.

"Of course! You are Athena, the virgin goddess who can do no wrong! It must have slipped my mind" I mocked her.

She pulled up her white dress in guilt and held her body near.

"If only they knew..." I whispered and shook my head in disgust.

"Excuse me?" she said.

"You honestly think the Athenian people would respect a high and noble "virginal" goddess who was actually not a virgin?"

"You wouldn't dare."

"Loose lips I do not have." I uttered as I started to walk towards her window.

"Don't walk away from me Poseidon!" she threw her pillow at me.

I tapped the bottom of my trident against the marble floor and a splash of sea water engulfed me.

And Poseidon disappeared.

——-

A/N:
Did y'all like the POV/first person narration?

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

27.8K 1K 11
[COMPLETE] A Record of Regnarok and Black! Fem Reader Story 🔱 A short story about a beautiful water goddess attempting to live her best life in Atl...
57.7K 2.6K 33
Peering up at him, I can tell he knows everything. My plans to take his crown... again. To free myself of his iron grasp forever. To twist my knif...
44.5K 1.2K 47
"I've told you, Hades, I can not become your mistress." she sadly told him. She had always lived in her mother's shadow, and if she followed Hades, s...
295K 9.8K 42
"V&L" read our initials. So delicately carved into a now surely dead Henry's plum-colored flesh. His glazed eyes continue to stare in my direction-Th...