Blob Of Perfection

Por The_Shade_Is_Shady

I live in a world were being skinny means perfect. Perfect social ranking, perfect face, perfect clothes, mak... Mais

Party
Can I Get A Favor
Nigga
Stupid Wattpad
Childish
It Begins
DAY 2
The Meet Up
The Booth
Sorry
Forgive me .

The Whale

367 4 0
Por The_Shade_Is_Shady

An annoying buzzing sound wakes me up...oh yeah my alarm also known as the buzzing sound that actually means the beginning of hell...SCHOOL which can only equal one thing reality.

Nia gets hit by a pillow

"Get up fatass."

Who's the rat-ass bitch that just hit me you may ask, that's my 'brother' who's now considered dead, Kiani football jock and best friend of the quarterback Trey. See the way this is set-up you would think if somebody had no friends but had a social king for a brother might help you survive high school but as always nothing good ever happens to ugly Nia.

Once my brother left I got up and stood in front of the mirror.

"God why me!, why me I've always tried to be nice when needed and eat less but a bitch can't help it if food taste fire but why did you choose me to be thicker. Shit I'm not the only human who loves food."

Nia sucks in her stomach and pokes in her muffin top, tilts from side to side while looking in the mirror.

"I'd be a little baddie if I was skinnier."

~Takes a shower with her vanilla sent body wash from Bath and Body Works, lotions up, sprays herself with vanilla bath and body works perfume, changes into Tyler The Creator donut crew-neck, Nude skinny jeans and her white converse, brushes teeth and hair, grabs bag and heads downstairs to the kitchen.~

"Morning Mom."

"Hi do you want breakfast, god knows you're hungry."

We'll Shit.

"No I'm trying to eat less so I'll weigh less."

"mhm that's happening." I heard my mom mumbling

"Come on whale-a-Nia get in the car ain't wanna make my nigga Trey wait all day, get to steppin."

"Nigga I'm Coming."

~walk out the door to her brothers car~

TREY'S P.O.V

I dapped Lil Kiani and waved at his sister who was looking out the window with glossy eyes that had a sad look to them.

oh well

"Sup Man."

"Bruh Quentin told me coach is gonna work are asses today with his irrelevant self."

"frfr he's annoying, what took you so long I was waiting on my porch for like 10 minutes, afraid your crazy ex killed you and shit."

"Man I had to get whale up and then she has to get ready, imagine how long it took her to walk down the satires."

~Out of the corner of my eye I see Nia cringe at his words~

"Sorry." she mumbled before looking down at her hands

"We'll were all here now, drive." I say to get the attention off her so we could stop talking and get to school on time.

After 2nd period was over I was walking down the hall where I stopped cause I heard sobbing noises.

NIA'S P.O.V

After 2nd period I was walking down the hall were I was stopped by Nyetta A.K.A the only girl at the school besides her two side bitches to have most cycles on her pussy, The only reason I envy her is because of her body.

"Oh look who we have here, honey you're covering most the hallway with your 220 pound self, whale oops I mean Nia, hey!."

"Hold up✋ scrrrrr!, did you see me have any interest in talking to you with your loose vagina."

"1st off your brother doesn't seem to minds and my pussy 2nd of all why you gotta wear food when you spend your day surrounded by it."

"Oh, sweetheart was I suppose to give a fuck about what you gotta say with your ratchet self."

"You better watch it or I'll make this go from 0 to 100 real quick, fat bitch!."

"Whatever." I said and with that I wobbled to the staff storage room as fast as possible, opened the door slammed it, sat down and started pathetically crying, see although I stick up for myself cause I take no disrespect from nobody I still have feelings and self-esteem issues and it still hurts.

"Why can't I be perfect, why am I fat and ugly."

TREY'S P.O.V

I open the door to the storage room and walk in slowly but stop when I hear talking, is somebody about to get that or nah.?

man I knew I shouldn't have came in here.

"Why can't I be perfect, why am I far and ugly." says this person.....that voice sounds so familiar, right when I began approaching the owner of the familiar voice I accidentally cause a box to drop and dip before I get my ass caught 🏃.

NIA'S P.O.V

A box falls on me and is followed by sound of hurried footsteps.

"Tf uh?."

After I clean off this bitch ass fake water proof maskera I head towards the cafeteria, pizza always makes people feel better. I got a slice of Hawaiian pizza a bag of Chettos a power-aid and some pie, headed back to the storage room.

As soon as I take a bite I regret my decision because I forgot school food isn't Fire🔥 and taste like shit💩.

----------------------------------------------I'm now on my couch watching Juice after school when Kiani comes home.

"Hey mom I'm going to a party okay, okay thanks bye, I'll be upstairs if you need me."

" Ah ah ah Kiani Keenan Green, take your sister I'm bringing over a customer and I can't afford any distractions."

"ugh Bruh really do-

I cut them off by running upstairs to my room, again I'm just a mistake that nobody wants to handle.

----------------------------------------------

Kiani comes bursting I'm my room.

"Ugh! why can't you knock nigga, or at least buy me a lock.

"Ah whatever, anyways get ready in less than an hour were going to a party, k."

e.e -.-t ✋

"Do I have too."

"Yes and as much as I don't like the idea moms bringing work home today."

"I mean I guess it's whatever."

Moms job is 'entertaining' people she started that job a little after dad left and sometimes she has to bring work home, sense what happened the last time I'm not aloud in the house when she decided to 'entertain' at home.

"k, be ready at 8:30 no more no less not 8:29 not 8:31, 8:30."

"k, bye felisha."

I showered, brushes my teeth and towel dried my hair a little while looking for something to wear, I put on a White hoodie that said YG in red letters that I got from his crazy life concert, black leggings, red converse and straightened my waist length hair, parted it down the middle and put on a Bompton red and white SnapBack and topped it of with my gold chain and my gold Rolex with diamonds, see I may be fat but I know how to dress when needed and boy do I look A1. By the time I finished it was 8:15 and I went downstairs in the kitchen to get kool-aid.

"Hey." I'm startled by Trey when I entered the kitchen

"Kiani's upstairs."

"I know he's just grabbing some shit before we leave."

"That's nice, I guess."

he laughs " I guess."

A few minutes of awkward silence later he decides to speak.

"You look nice by the way." he says which so happens to be the time Kiani comes in the kitchen.

"Ewww dude don't talk to her let alone flirt with her when I'm around let or any other human."

"Nigga she's a human in case you forgot, Also your sister."

"Well it's hard to tell and when we arrive at the party I don't know her you can choose to associate with her but to me it's 'bitch be gone' time."

"Dose that count those non-factor cheerleaders."

"Nigga No."

"Uhh sorry to interrupt but if we wanna be there on time we should leave right. now."

"Right let's go Trey you know daddy Kiani wants to get his Mack on."

"Bye with all of that."

Trey started to laugh and I found myself joining in

"Both of you shut the fuck up and her your black asses in the car."

"Yes daddy." Trey said in a high pitched girl voice and with one last laugh we were in the car on are way to the party.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...