LOVE

Bởi ibriclarke

"When I'm with you, I feel like I'm home, but sometimes home isn't the best place to be." Xem Thêm

Copyright.
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thireteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Fourty Three
Sequel is OUT!

Chapter Twenty Seven

3.3K 138 10
Bởi ibriclarke

"Oh my God, that's my spot daddy!" I semi screamed as Keyshawn kept hitting my spot over, and over again.

"Daddy got you feeling good huh?" He asked, asking a rhetorical question, as I was too filled with ecstasy to do anything. I knew I looked stupid.

Sweat was dripping from my forehead, as my mouth stayed open from his constant motions, of going slow, then speeding it up severely.

"I'm cumming again!" I screeched out, as I was tired of my creamy fluid being released all over my covers, as I knew I would have to clean them up.

"Cum for me one more time." He said as connected our lips, as I screamed in his mouth from how fast he knew to go. Seeing my eyes roll back, he pulled out, disconnecting our lips.I knew I was being a little too loud but the way he was pleasing my body, had me in complete awe, and I loved every moment of it.

Licking the two fingers that were just inside me, he tasted me before coming down and giving me a long passionate kiss. Pulling away our lips smacked, and I smiled to myself with how good I tasted.

It was slightly fruity, and I knew it was true when magazines and doctors would say what you eat, affects how you taste. I made sure not to taste like a garbage bag.

"You can't be waking me up like that," I said breathing heavily, as he laid next to me sitting back staring at the ceiling.

"You was looking good. I couldn't help myself." This is exactly what my body was craving last night. A good release, that I wouldn't have been able to give myself with my baby hands. I assumed it was the hormones talking making me want to jump his bones, but after cumming, and seeing I was still feeling the same way, I knew I was actually ready.

"You think they heard me?"

"Probably, with your loud ass." Mushing his head, he laughed at me as I snuggled on his chest."When you gon' ask me to be your girl?" I found myself asking as I felt him tense under me. I wasn't aware if he wanted a relationship, with me or in general.

"I gotta' make it official soon most definitely. I just don't know if I'm ready for a girl yet honestly, but when I'm one hundred percent ready, we gon' be, what we need to be."

"Respect that bro."

Popping my lips I laughed, he knew I was joking but still felt the need to correct me even if it was a quick correction.

When we went out the other day there was a bunch of girls who had come up to him, wanting a picture. Someone even asked him to sign their boobs, he knew I wasn't having that though. I didn't mind taking pictures for him especially since it was a first-time thing.

Guys weren't dick riding that much as the girls, but that was expected. After a while, he was going to need some security, and a good ass team the way he was starting to blow up.Knocking coming from my door, made me jump up. I knew my family was still home, but it was only nine in the morning I didn't expect to be bothered yet.

"Come on breakfast is ready! You too Keyshawn, I know ya'll fast ass's is hungry." My eyes widened at the voice of my mother, as we both jumped out of bed, stumbling a little my legs felt weak as I sat down for a few seconds.

"You need help?" He questioned smirking at me, as he threw his Super Dry hoodie on. Throwing my middle finger up, I put on some leggings, and the hoodie he was wearing yesterday.Opening the door after putting on socks, we revealed an empty hallway walking towards the kitchen.

"What the fuck," I mumbled as I seen food everywhere on the dining table.

"Damn who cooked?" Keyshawn said rubbing his hands together, going over to the food.

"Some white woman. Your aunt is boujee as fuck, ordering from a catering place when we could have cooked. That's not my business though." My dad said drinking his orange juice that I knew he had spiked with some liquor.

"Can you ever appreciate anything?" My aunt questioned squinting her eyes at him, as he smirked at her.

"I appreciate you wearing makeup today."

"Fuck you!"

"Alright, alright not in front of the company." My mom said glaring at me, as I avoided looking at her watching Keyshawn stack his plate with food.I knew I was going to be hearing about this later.

"Well, I appreciate you, Carol." Looking over to my aunt Tonya I chuckled seeing her stuffing her face with no care in the world.

"Me too." Keyshawn budded in making me shake my head while I stuffed my face as well. "You ready to go back to school tomorrow?" I was asked while all eyes were on me.

"I guess. Need my diploma, unless I go the stripper route."

"Jesus!" My dad said slamming his orange juice down and pushing his plate away from him."Stripper? Girl the devil is a liar. Keyshawn will protect you ain't that right." Aunt Carol said while touching on his arm. Eyeing her, he looked at me uncomfortably.

"Aunt Carol I'ma need you to get off him." Hesitating she dropped her hand, and I knew right there I didn't want her around him. She was my aunt who I loved dearly, but since the divorce, she was craving attention from any man.

"Right that boy doesn't want you, he wants your damn niece. Damn fool."

"You know I love you Keyshawn, but if you want to come over, can you make sure this little girl ask first!" My mom started shaking her head, as surprisingly my dad didn't care.

"Yea my fault, I didn't mean to disrespect you. I just wanted to see her." Hiding my smile, with the pancakes I stuffed in my mouth, I knew I loved this boy."No worries. I gotta' go soon. I love all of you, Tonya makes sure to take care of my baby, and if you need anything little girl call me." My mom said coming over to me kissing my forehead, as I hugged her back.

Giving a dap to Keyshawn, my dad then came to me since he would have to go back to work himself.

"That's my daughter too, girl bye." My aunt said as they laughed, and left out. Aunt Carol wasn't staying long since she would have to take care of my cousin at home too.

Aunt Tonya had children but they were older, and all boys. So when she found out she was having a niece she happily called me her daughter. Work started to take control of her time, and the bond we had started to be lost, I was going to make sure to get that fixed before she left.

"So Keyshawn what do you do for fun?" My aunt asked as she slipped her dress down getting up. Making sure to walk slowly in front of him, as he didn't dare look. Out of the three sisters, my mom was the skinniest, aunt Carol was in the middle, leaving Tonya to be the thickest.

I was thicker than my aunt so I didn't understand what she was getting at right now since nothing was barely jiggling. As long as she wasn't directly hitting on him I wasn't going to say anything.

I had a smart mouth I didn't know if what I wanted to say was going to come out right.

"I'ma handle it." Aunt Tonya mouthed to me, making me grin.

Done eating Keyshawn went into the room, with me following him. I wanted to lay back down, and I knew he had to go to the studio by how he fast he was putting stuff on.

"Come with me." Shaking my head no, he said nothing. Hearing my closet door open I closed my eyes ignoring it, as he threw light objects at me. Opening up I saw he had taken off his hoodie, and threw me a pair of jeans.

Holding up some knee-high boots with a heal, and some sneakers that matched the hoodie, he looked as if he was thinking.

"Wear those boot heel shits, and let's go. I'ma give you fifteen minutes, you can sleep in the car."

"I don't know an-"

"They don't know you either, it's not going to be that many people in the room with me. I don't keep a bunch of niggas in the room if they, not my men. Also, I'm doing this rap shit for exposure, and money. Don't worry about no' female T." He said plopping down on my bed throwing the covers that should be made on my bed over him, as I was.

Putting on a shirt, I went over to his hoodie to slip it on, with the jeans.

It was never meant for me to come off as insecure, or shy but I knew in some ways I was. The relationship with Aaron he would break me down. When you hear any female can take your spot, and you're not all that it makes you feel some way eventually. Being that all my ex's had a type it made me insecure to one type of female.

The female with the big boobs, thick thighs, wide hips, and something I would never have, and didn't want to be apart of the Hispanic culture.

I had nothing against their culture, I had many friends who were Hispanic. However it was a known fact that guys would see past an ugly female, and gas her head just because she was Hispanic.

"I'm ready," I said as I put my hands in the hoodie pocket. "You look cute."

"Thanks."Mumbling I picked my phone, and keys up heading out with him after telling my aunts where I was going.

Immediately as he started driving I felt my sleepiness dawn down on my eyes, even more, making it harder for me to keep him company while he drove.

"Go to sleep, I know how to drive Trinity." He said laughing at me as I stuck my middle finger up and went to the side of the seat to lay the seat down so I could get comfortable.

Closing my heavy eyes, I heard his phone vibrate. Opening my eyes I saw the exact description in my head earlier on the contact photo of the person named "Third Best Friend"

Smirking at his phone he picked it up, as I heard her voice from the other side of the phone. Turning my body towards the windows on my side. I wasn't aware he had so many female friends, and he knew how I felt about that.

Bitches were thirsty, and evil, but I tried to not overthink, and assume anything. Letting my eyes take control I listened to his voice and the muffled one in the phone before I fell asleep.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

603 49 25
"I see you tired of the hurt Tired of the pain Tired of nights where you can't get no sleep ."
239 13 3
Love can be a beautiful thing, but it can cause so much suffering.
328K 8.8K 68
When I'm here we're unhealthy , but I can't breathe when you are away ..