edom's princess (shadowhunter...

By mingfuckingdynasty

-» i was the princess of edom . stronger than any forces the angelic beings have ever seen . an abomination... More

«1» Kalon
«2» A new Beginning
«3» Seelie Realm
«4» Allegiance ?
«5» History
«6» Final breath
«7» Search
«8» Realisation
«10» Awakening
«11» Farewell
«12»
coming back!!

«7» Malec

1.1K 18 0
By mingfuckingdynasty

SIMON'S POV

Me : No . No she can't be . It doesn't mean that she'll end up in Edom right ?

Magnus : Cookie I'm afraid you're wrong . She was heartbroken because she lost the trust and loyalty from a person greater than a Parabatai . Her broken heart will go wherever Lukas Southmark goes .

Other warlocks : I'm sorry but i think this is as far as we will go . We will not risk our lives for one girl . Specifically the queen of Edom .

Magnus and Raphael just stood rooted to the ground , muted while pulling their hair in frustration .

Me : No . Absolutely not . We will not rest until we find her-

Magnus : Cookie let's just get back first .

I stared at Magnus's answer , what happened to "i love my sister so deeply" .

I scoffed loudly as we portaled back to Hotel Dumort .

I went back to bed and laid there just thinking . But thinking led to grieving , grieving led to more mourning and lastly made me pass out crying but before sleep could welcome me with open hands , i heard a knock .

Unknown : knock knock

Me : Go away I'm not in the mood .

The knocking grew louder as i got more annoyed and aimed straight for the door .

Me : What Magnu-

My breath got caught in my throat as i saw a tiny slim figure in front of me . Her devious smile plastered onto her face like super glue . I was about to slam the door in her face when she held the door back .

Me : I'm not in the mood Camille .

Camille : Oh how i wish i had asked .

I rolled my eyes knowing she was going to be persistent so i let her in while faking a smile . She giggled , curtsying along the way . I checked outside if anyone saw her only to find the living room empty and untouched . I groaned as i slammed the door and went straight to her .

Me : What do you want ?

Camille : I know a way to find your beautiful queen .

Me : And why should I believe that someone as heartless as you is helping me ?

Camille : The sire bond silly . It affects me too .

Me : I still don't believe you .

Camille : So you don't believe me when i say that i have a way to get you to Edom and save your princess ? Okay then i guess you won't need me .

I internally groaned as she was using the same exact words i used on her .

Me : Wait .

Camille smiled from ear to ear showing her glistening fangs . She showed me over to my desk and explained how to get there telling me every single detail for at least a billion times . I scratched my head as i stared at the smiling vampire .

Camille : Urgh Simon do you need me to explain again ?

Me : WAIT WAIT NO I UNDERSTAND STOP IT PLEASE !

I quickly stuttered not wanting to hear the plan that was impossible to execute .

Camille : Now for my payment .

Me : ahh that's the Camille i know .

I said sarcastically as Camille glared playfully .

Me : What is it that you want ?

Camille : To come along .

Me : I'm sorry what now ?

Camille : You heard it . I want to come along .

Me : For what ? What could you possibly want in Edom ? To help me ? I don't think so .

Camille : No Simon i'm planning to meet the King of Edom . Maybe i can convince him with my stunning charms and let us rule together .

That was literally the dumbest idea but i guess it wouldn't hurt to have her company .

Me : Okay fine you can come along .

Camille : Oh you thought i was asking ?

I groaned in annoyance as she checks her fingernails .

Magnus : I heard groaning and i thought you were-

I froze as my eyes grew bigger , halting my breathing .

Magnus : What is going on here ?

I stuttered , gaping my mouth like a dying fish as I struggled to explain but Camille elegantly walked over to Magnus .

Camille : Mi amór .

Magnus cringed at her words as he answered .

Magnus : Stop calling me that Camille . I no longer have ties with you .

Camille : But we had ties am i right ? What ever happened to amor verus quantum moritus ? True love cannot die baby .

Magnus : Then i guess we weren't true love .

Camille : Really ? Then why did you give me the warlock bracelet . So i could live magnus . Live and watch over you for the rest of our long lives . That's why you love me . Because we both know that I'm irreplaceable .

Camille whispered close to his neck giving it a gentle kiss as Magnus shivered .

Alec : Maggie i was just about to-

Alec stood there shock but quickly covered it by a calm facade . He stood as straight as a soldier and sternly informed magnus that he'll meet him tomorrow because apparently Magnus was 'busy' . Magnus pushed Camille away as he realised that this was the 2nd time Alec had caught them kissing .

Camille : Someone a little jealous ?

She giggled as she strode over to Magnus once again ,

Camille : Be careful love , falling in love is fun but falling out of it isn't . I've felt that firsthand when you left me at the altar but you know how persistent i get . I'll always love you .

She zoomed out of the Hotel that was once her home and went to god knows where .

Simon : Magnus i can explai-

Magnus : Don't . Just- just stop .

Magnus interrupted as his voice broke with tears threatening to fall .

Later on ... MAGNUS POV
(Malec coNtEnT)

I portaled straight to my house in a hurry . All i needed was time with my cats , books , steaks with lots and lots of cocktail . I whipped up a meal and a special cocktail . As i was about to walk out of the kitchen , I suddenly saw Kaylie . We were laughing about god knows what as she taught me how to create her own recipe of cocktail . My heart broke as i trembled to reach for a glittered umbrella , making all right in the world .

Me : Kaylie we miss you .

I whispered , finally allowing my tears to fall freely . I sobbed for what seemed like hours as my cats came and laid down next to me . Chairman Meow gazed into my eyes and mewed softly as she patted my lap with her soft small paws . I revealed my cat eyes as the cat purred happily .

Me : You're right I'm pathetic .

I cleared my throat as i sat on the floor , eating with smudged eyeliner and red puffy eyes . I watched the TV , laughing at the nonsensical mundanes making jokes that didn't even make sense . I took a nice hot bath with aromatic candles and wore comfortable hoodies and sweatpants . As i walked into my room , i noticed a cute Alec snoring with his hair reaching down to his hazel eyes , mouth slightly ajar in a cute 'o' and i stopped , admiring the view .

I sat beside him and softly whispered ,

Me : alec , my angel , you know I wouldn't let a thing hurt you . What you saw today was just Camille messing with us . If she was here she would be smiling , achieving the thing she came for . For us to fight and me running back to her but we both know that that's not going to happen . You are the greatest person I've ever met and i am so honoured to be able to call you mine . I love you Alexander Lightwood and only you .

I sighed , letting a few tears slip before heading to the living room but something grabbed my wrist , making me turn .

Alec : You always know what to say baby .

Alec sighed as he lured me back into bed . He stared at me with such intensity in his gorgeous hazel eyes and wiped my tears while encircling his arms around me , rubbing lazy circles up and down my back .

Me : Well i learned from the best .

Alec : What are you trying to imply hmm ?

Alec playfully nudged me as he showered me with kisses all over my face . I chuckled , feeling complete and utter bliss . We gazed into each other's eyes for hours until Alec spoke , breaking the silence .

Alec : They're beautiful .

Me : What is ?

Alec caressed the sides of my face as he looked into my eyes . I saw the reflection in his eyes and my cat eyes glowed but instead of being yellow , it was purple .

Alec : But why the colour change ? I'm not saying it doesn't suit you-

Me : It's because I've found my one true love and will experience great darkness when you pass .

Alec chuckled saying ,

Alec : Mag you know that's impossible .

Me : It's rare . And its written in the Black Book of Curses .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 105 10
A 'Mortal Instruments' Fanfiction - My name is Clarissa Morgenstern. All my life I had lived in the Shadowhunter home country of Idris. I loved my li...
119K 2.7K 35
𝐼𝑓 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑒 𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑐𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ...
184K 9.8K 87
[COMPLETED] "Emotions are nothing but a distraction, Clary." He said and I looked at him and knew that his heart and soul was filled with ice-cold no...
63K 1.1K 50
In the Shadow-world all the legends are true. From Werewolf's to Warlock, Vampires and angel/human hybrids called Shadowhunters, who fight demons for...