The Runaway Groom ✓

crazymaniac_

With everything he had, only one thing he wished for, her. Wanting her to be his and he himself wanted to be... Еще

1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
Head Over Heels | New Story |

5

4.1K 508 126
crazymaniac_

He heard his own voice echoing in his ears, startled, he got up with a jerk. He looked around, she was already gone. Was that a dream? Did he dream about her last night? Couldn't he have a control over his imagination now?

He shook his head, sighing heavily, his eyes caught something, something which shone very brightly down on the floor. He looked at his opened curtains which would be closed every morning he woke up.

His fingers played with the small object in his hand. A smile appearing bright on his face, he felt everything falling into place as he imagined what exactly took place yesterday.

He saw his room's door opening. Omkara marching into his room with fast steps which made him confuse. "Om?"

"Shivaay, ummm...did you see Annika?"

"No. Not from last night"

Omkara scratched his forehead, thinking where probably had she disappeared. Shivaay looked at his brother's tensed face, he felt something fishy, very much. "What is it om?" Omkara gulped down hard.

"Shivaay actually, she hasn't reached home till now, but I am sure she will reach back soon" shivaay raised his brows at his brother.

"Om what do you mean by not reached back home?"

"Sahil called me up saying Annika hasn't reached till now" shivaay shook his head at the thought where the girl might have gone.

"Yeh ladki hai ya affat?" Murmuring under his breath, Shivaay fished his phone out from his messy bed.

Shivaay called up Khanna and asked him to trace the location of the jhalli ladki who couldn't stay intact at one place. "Why was the need to call Annika and tell her to come here om?"

"I couldn't see the way you were shivaay yesterday. And then the drinks had hit our head high by then"

Sighing, he sat down with his palms on his face, waiting for his bodyguard to call him up faster. What was taking him so much time? Was she alright? Or was in some serious problem? His mind couldn't stop from making enormous stories of what would have happened with her.

"Rudy still asleep?" Omkara nodded at that. He sat down next to shivaay and looked around his messed up room.

"Don't tell me you guys did that" shivaay blushed hard on listening to his brother. "Don't even think about that om" Omkara giggled and saw his brother playing with a small moon in his hand.

"What's this?" Shivaay looked down and smiled as his eyes saw the small piece of her bracelet in between his fingers.

"This is from Annika's bracelet" Omkara's lips turned into a 'o' and he raised his eyebrows in a teasing manner.

Shivaay opened his mouth to revert back at his brother when he heard his phone ringing. Fumbled at the caller ID, he picked it up immediately.

"Are you insane? How could you even disappear like this?" Annika's ears blasted at his high pitched voice which pricked her ears bad.

"Stop yelling at me shivaay. And what's your problem? How does it matter where I go?" Shivaay twisted his jaws, how was he not supposed to care? How was he even supposed not to keep a tab about her each and every activity? How could he make her understand?

"It does and it will always. What I care now is you are safe and secure. And do call up your brother once before disappearing like a dumb, not about me but think about your brother who is left alone from yesterday night" he hanged up the call as he finished. If she was stubborn, he could show her more stubbornness than her.

Annika clutched the phone into her hands tighter. She felt to throw up the phone hard against the floor. He was making her go crazy by whatever he was doing. Why was he even interfering into her life and making her head go insane? Didn't he have other work instead of knowing about her?

Sighing she sat down and Khanna looked at her. "Ma'am, Mai jaau?

"Ha khaana-ji and please do me a favour and say your boss to stop poking his nose in my business" Khanna chuckled at her statement. He had witnessed the two from the start. He had solemnly remembered the first time they had met. He still had a recording of that with him.

Khanna returned back home as instructed by his own boss to come back. Upon entering the room of his boos, he couldn't figure out if he had step into a wrong room or he was certainly imagining. The room was in a mess, not a thing would be here and there without his permission and today it felt a different world to him.

"Sir" shivaay looked up to find Khanna standing between the pile of bedsheets on the floor uncomfortably. Shivaay got up and stuffed them into his hands and threw them on bed.

"Where was she?"

"Sir, she was at hospital"

"What, why? Did something happen to her? And why didn't you say she was at hospital? did she injure herself? Khanna speak"

"Bolne denge toh bolunga na"

"Huh, what?" Shivaay stepped forward, trying to listen what he exactly spoke at the moment.

"Sir actually she found an old lady who fainted on the road, so she took her to nearby hospital" shivaay breathed in relief as he heard she was not the one to get hurt.

"You can go" Khanna nodded and went away with fast walking steps. His boss cared for her more than himself as the picture of him with half shirt tucked in and half of it out of his pant and his hair messed up in one of the most funniest way, what did Annika actually do to his stubborn and bossy boss? He could only guess. Probably love happened.

Shivaay saw his mother entering now. This was only left to happen. He looked himself in the mirror and his eyes widened in horror. Was he the Shivaay Singh Oberoi, the great businessman? He tucked his shirt in and took a comb and tried to set them as soon as possible.

His mother gazed him as she stood with her hand folded near to her chest. "Tunee kya itni peeli kal? Look at yourself shivaay"

"Your wedding is in two days and tu din ba din patla Ho Raha hai"

"Mommm...not now please, I need to bath" shivaay opened his cupboard and pinky shook her head.

"Wait" pinky pushed pass him and took out a box out of his cupboard. "Wear this. Today is Laxmi ji ki puja and you are wearing this"

Shivaay opened his the box to see a yellow coloured kurta and pajama, was she excepting her son to wear this today?

"Mom no. I am not wearing this"

"You are. And this is not my choice this is Tia's and Annika's choice"

"And how's that?"

"This was all pre-planned and Annika choose this and Tia agreed and so did I. Kitna accha lagega tu isme" shivaay sighed heavily.

His heart fluttered at the thought of her choosing a dress for him. Did she take out time and finalize a dress for him? What was he even thinking? It was her part of job.

Shivaay nodded and pinky noticed a glow on her son's face as she took Annika's name. Did he really assume that she would choose a dress for him?

Pinky sighed and scratched her forehead as she saw her son disappearing into the shower whilst he whistled silently.

Did her son fell into love with Annika? How was she supposed to imagine shivaay with Annika? It felt totally different for her. She knew there was something much more between the two expect a relationship of a mere boss and an employee but were there really together?

Pinky couldn't help but only look forward to the day of her son's wedding. Possibly, she thought everything will set perfect once he was married.

***

I know this was filler but much needed though. Next update probably after two or three days. Thankyou for the all the love you people have been pouring through.

Crazymaniac

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

189K 14.9K 53
© @loveeagle_ ©️ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED Shivaay Singh Oberoi: A successful business tycoon. Arrogant, Ruthless person for world, a loving, caring fam...
101K 10.3K 59
Businessman Shivaay Singh Oberoi is super successful in his professional life, he has fame and fortune, and everyone wants to be in business with him...
47.4K 4.3K 43
* No. 1 Ranking in #shivaaysinghoberoi as on 28 Sep 2021 About 4 months ago, Shivaay's life was absolute perfect. He was a successful businessman, h...
380K 59.9K 78
Being the heiress of one of the richest businesses in India was not something Annika Vardhan Kabeer felt proud of. Having lost her mother at childbir...