When Different Worlds Collide

Bởi youknowigotsauce

Can love survive in even the cruelest of worlds? MATURE CONTENT: Contains sex, weapons and bad language. Sequ... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1- Part One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25- Part Two
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Please Read!
Hmm?

Chapter 16

8.6K 368 116
Bởi youknowigotsauce

Elijah

My brothers and I drove up in Santino's Jeep to the warehouse for a second round of questioning to be given to that scumbag named Pietro.

I just want to get as much information about Mazzani as possible. When he's no longer of use to me, I'll blow his marrow out.

I pull out my special gun, the first gun that I got from my father when I was twelve, an AR 15.

He gave me this gun and told me that one day I'll use this to blow some worthless piece of shit's head off.

And tonight if he doesn't collapse before I kill him this would be my gun's eighteenth kill.

"This place reeks," Dante spat as Santino opened up the warehouse.

We all put our handkerchiefs over our nose and Franco shines the flashlight to allow us to see.

"Rise and shine," I called Pietro.

I stumble upon his decaying body tied to the chair in nothing but his under clothes.

He reeks of desperation. You can smell just how much he wants to die.

"You're b-back, I s-still w-won't tell you a-anything," he stuttered out.

I held back the laugh that tempted to rumble from me.

"I know, that's why this time I'm going to handle you my way."

I pulled my black gloves from my pocket and covered my hands with them.

"Santino pass the bottle."

My brother hands me the bottle with a special little product I'll use on him.

He looks terrified and I smirk at this because my favorite smell is the fear that seeps through my victim's pores.

"This my friend is a household cleaning product that contains harmful toxins that can be dangerous if not kept away from the human skin."

Already clad in my black gloves, I open the bottle and pour some of the acid on his thigh.

"Arrrgh fuck!"

He screamed jerking in the chair until it stumbles over and he falls in his filth on the floor. He shakes like he's having an aneurysm and I smile.

"Pick him up for me," I tell Dante and he pulls Pietro up by the chair.

"Now I'm going to ask you again, what does Giovanni plan to do?"

"I-"

"Fucking answer the question you're my wasting time!"

He trembles like a bitch and so I open the bottle again and throw it on his belly and his other thigh.

"Every question you won't answer I'm doing it to two other different locations on your body, and if this is how you want to die I can make time in my schedule to make that happen. Now answer me."

I command through his screaming and crying.

"He's- he's planning with other members from the underworld to take territories from your father... They're planning attacks on your family and they want to kill you," he spat with chattering teeth.

"Is that all you know?"

"Yes," he hissed.

"Such a shame how you broke so easily with such little information."

I shake my head at this poor excuse of a middleman.

I take the gasoline from Dante, then I pour it all over his head so it runs down his body.

"Good riddance Pietro," I spat as I lit the match and threw it on him.

"Arrrggh!" He screamed lurching backwards with his chair. He shakes and screams as the fire burns what was left of him.

"You have the lock of hair?" I asked Santino and he nods.

"I want our men to send it to Giovanni this means war."

Alyssa

Next Morning

Jada and I finally got to go to the cafe after Literature class had ended. We sat in a booth by the window having cappuccinos and eating pie.

"Girl I know you don't want to admit it but pumpkin pie is good. You better start eating them white food especially when you got a white man," she said.

"Don't you start, he's not my man we're just going out."

"Mhm, didn't you just meet his family yesterday?"

"I did but until he asks me or says that I'm his girlfriend then I'm just a chick he's going out with," I said shrugging.

"Okay ma'am," she says.

After we had our coffee we started walking back to campus for Jada's next class. I drop her off then I go to my dorm room.

Sprawled out on my bed typing on his phone is none other than Elijah Rossini.

When I close the door behind me he lifts up off the pillows to see who it is. A smile stretches across his face when he sees its me then he gets up off the bed to come greet me. He pulls me into him and kisses me before pulling away.

"Did Amanda let you in?"

"Yup, she didn't want to but I said a few nice words to her."

"You're so mean, my God."

"I'm only nice to you. I wanted to ask you, how the hell do you stay in this tiny ass dorm room?" He looked around and turned up his nose.

"I got tiny ass money so I gotta stay in a tiny ass room."

"What if I got you an apartment to stay at?"

"No thanks, my parents are already paying for this dorm room, I don't want your money. I don't want people to think I'm with you for that."

"Who gives a fuck what people think, I don't like you living here and I have more than enough money to get you somewhere else to stay so why not?"

"I just told you why not and also the fact that I'm black will give them more reason to think I'm some gold digger fucking you for your money."

He sighed before he patted my hair down with both hands and kissed my forehead.

"Fine, I see your point."

"Besides, you can't get a girl who's not even your girlfriend an apartment."

"Is that your way of telling me that I should ask you to be my girlfriend?"

I roll my eyes and go to put down my backpack on the desk.

"Alyssa-Marie Rowe, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Nope."

He chuckled before he put both hands on the desk trapping me under him. He takes his shades of and tucks them on his T-shirt.

"Now, let me ask you again, will you please be my girlfriend? Look how I'm begging you and I don't beg."

For a second I'm just staring at his eyes, how wonderfully golden they look when the sunlight catches them.

I love his eyes, they're my most favorite part of him apart from the obvious.

"Nope."

"Why?" He asks.

"Because you only asked me because I suggested it."

He smirks before he captures my lips in a kiss. He spears his tongue into my mouth and we slip into that sensual zone.

That is until he sucks on my tongue and I moan and pull away when he tries to slip his hand up my dress.

"I never asked because I didn't think you wanted to be my girlfriend."

My eyes narrowed as I stared at him, "That lack of confidence doesn't sound like you."

"Reconsider?"

"Fine, I will be your girlfriend."

"Cool."

"Whatever."

He smiles then backs away from me.

"Did you enjoy dinner yesterday?"

"Yes, your mom is a great cook. Although I do think she needs help. I mean she might love it now, but after a while it gets tiring."

"She says she doesn't mind doing it because it's the only time she gets us all together after church."

"You go to church?"

"Every Sunday we never miss church. The priest loves my dad. Vincent donates big sums of money for church projects."

"That's very thoughtful of your dad. It must be nice to be wealthy."

"We come from a long line of old money."

"So I've heard."

They are too rich to just come from old money alone but I'll keep my thoughts to myself.

"I almost forgot I came here for a reason."

"Yeah, what's that?" I asked as he played with my fingers.

He picks up a couple of papers that he hid under my pillow and shows it to me.

"What's this?"

"Read it."

I read the heading on the paper which shows that it's his results from the std's test he took.

He's clean, all clean and I'm happy and impressed at the same time.

"I'm all clean Alyssa, no std's, just like I had promised you."

He stepped closer to me, "Now that you've seen the proof, we can resume our sex life. Are you on the pill yet?"

"My appointment is this Wednesday."

"Good."

"I just came to give that to you, I have class in a few, I'll call you tonight."

He pecked my lips one last time before leaving my dorm room. I am so thrilled by this news.

Lord knows I'm in dire need of a good time.

____________________________________________

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

67.4K 2.3K 43
(𝑬𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈). 𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚘 𝙳𝚎 𝙻𝚞𝚌𝚊 the Don of Italian mafia that fell in love with a innocent and naive girl. They didn't spend muc...
185K 2.1K 18
She's a mess. But she's his mess. #289 in Sexy 3/15/21 #11 in MafiaLove 10/12/20 #1 in MafiaPrincess 3/29/21
38.8K 1K 11
𝒘𝒍𝒘 • 𝙛𝙚𝙢𝙭𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙘 • 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍𝒙𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 When mistaken for someone else, Saanvi is kidnapped. She almost felt relieved to know it was a mistake...
1.8M 61.1K 39
|Mature Content| ••• {Editing and Revising in progress} - Highest ranking #59 Romance #2 Chicklit #1 Diversity