When Different Worlds Collide

youknowigotsauce

Can love survive in even the cruelest of worlds? MATURE CONTENT: Contains sex, weapons and bad language. Sequ... Еще

Chapter 1- Part One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25- Part Two
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Please Read!
Hmm?

Chapter 13

9.6K 380 64
youknowigotsauce

Alyssa

The break has ended and we're back at school to complete the semester.

Soon we'd be going off for Christmas break and our professors were handing out assignments and tests left and right to get enough grades.

I gather all my books and put it in my bag pack before I left my dorm room and head to Literature class.

As I sit down, my face lights up when I see Jada come in just after me.

"Hey, how was the break?" She questioned as she sat down.

"It was great seeing my family and I dreaded coming back here."

"I'm guessing because of Elijah Rossini."

My eyes widened at her before whispering to her to be quiet.

"How did you know? I never told you about him."

She shrugged, "You didn't have to. When you left the party with him, it was the talk for the whole night amongst the girls. They were all saying you were gonna be his next fling."

"Well, they were right." I inhaled a deep breath then exhaled.

"You slept with him?"

"Yeah. What can I say I really like him," I shrugged carelessly. "All I can say is these girls don't go crazy over him for no reason."

"He was good?"

"Good is an understatement."

We ended our discussion as soon as the lecturer walked in and started the discussion on that headache giver Shakespeare book.

~

Jada and I were currently walking to the cafe across from campus to get some coffee.

From the corner of my eye, I spotted a big black Range Rover that only belonged to none other than Elijah, driving close by us.

My heart skipped in excitement before I rolled my eyes and began walking a little faster.

He rolls down the window and I see him, hair nicely tousled with shades adorning his face and shielding his eyes from me.

"We need to talk get in," he commands.

"I'm not going anywhere with you. Don't you see me hanging out with my friend?"

"Oh I'm sorry, please excuse me but I would like to talk to Alyssa, you wouldn't mind if I stole her from you, would you?" He stated like a threat.

"No it's not a problem. I can go by myself," she tells me.

"I don't want to go with him Jada, so it's fine."

He gets out of the car and slams his door shut to face me on the pavement.

"For the love of God, Alyssa please, I'm begging you, get in the goddamn car. I'm running out of patience and so help me God I will put you over my shoulder and get you in the car myself which will be embarrassing for you."

There where people who were passing by who kept looking back at the scene we were creating.

I growl before I told Jada goodbye.

He held the door of the passenger's side for me and I got in.

"Thank you," he responded slamming his door shut before he sped off so fast I nearly slid off the seat.

I don't question where we're going, I just let him drive, as I stare out the window.

"Why did you leave my apartment without telling me that morning?" He asks pulling me away from tranquility.

"Do you know how many fucking things could've happened to you?"

"I'm not talking until we get to where you're taking us."

"Alright then."

He steps hard on the gas pedal and the car accelerates. In the blink of an eye we're at a cafe similar to the one back in town. He opens my door for me and I get out and follow him inside.

As soon as we're seated at the table we partake in a silent stare off.

He gives up sighing and running a hand through his perfect golden hair. He was just such a gorgeous man.

"Just tell me why you left that morning, I need to understand why you did that." He watched me intently behind those shades. Trying to figure out my thoughts.

"Because, I gave you what you wanted so I left because I didn't think you would want anything to do with me after that."

"Alyssa, I honestly wasn't going to tell you to leave. I would've made you breakfast then taken you home myself. But you sneaking out like you did cut me so deep. Leaving in the early morning like we're just a hookup."

I'm not able to see his eyes but his voice is dangerous.

"How was I supposed to know that Elijah? I hear things about you all the time. I was just trying to protect myself from you if you didn't want me after the sex. You gave me no reason to believe that you wanted something more than sex."

I took a sip of my coffee to moisten my throat.

"How would you know if you never stood around long enough to ask? I can't stop thinking about you. Sometimes I'm so disgusted at myself by how much I really fucking like you and I want us to continue dating."

I calmed down a bit to think about what he said. I looked up at him then back at my coffee.

"I don't know. Do you really mean that?" I looked up at him awaiting his response.

"Of course I do," he confirmed.

"I'm really into you too Elijah and I'd like to continue seeing you as well."

"Good," he said grinning.

"May I ask how was the first time...?"

I gave him a look before answering.

"It was a little painful, but good," I answered before turning my eyes away from him awkwardly.

"I'm happy to hear that I made it good for you," he smirked.

I continued, "Too bad we won't be doing that anytime soon."

"Why?" he asked curiously.

"Look, as much as I enjoyed it, I made a mistake. I forgot about a lot of things and I let myself get caught up in the moment. I didn't even let you get tested before we went ahead to do that. Not saying that you have anything but what if you did?"

"I'm clean, I would never do that to a woman. Besides, I always use condoms," he assures me.

"You know you're only saying that now, but later on we'll be so caught up with each other that we'll act in the moment. Furthermore, I just want to stay protected that's all."

He nods in understanding, "I'll definitely get tested because I have nothing to hide. But, after I get tested, you can't deny me again because there's no reason to. Your body craves for this Alyssa," he whispers to me while playing with my fingers.

"Well, I've got to get back on birth control and you have to show me those tests. Until then, no sex."

"Cool. Come here," he called and I came closer to him. He guided my face and gently smashed his lips against mine. We swallow each other's breaths and savor the lingering taste on our tongues.

When we pulled away we started talking about less sensual things.

"How was thanksgiving?" He asks me.

"Oh great, my mom was peppery for my dad as usual which is their thing and I ate good food. I also saw my little brother and sister. I had a really great time. What about your thanksgiving?"

"It was alright. I talked with my mom, ate some food with my big ass Italian family and prayed the little holiday ended quickly so I could get out of my parents' sex dungeon."

"Really? I chuckle. "Do they know you hear them?"

"They don't care. Santino and I caught them one time fucking in the pool, we called the maintenance men the next day to clean it."

"Who's Santino?"

"My younger brother by two years."

I nod. "Oh, do you have any older brothers?"

"No but I actually have two other younger brothers, named Dante and Franco but they're not here right now, you'll meet them soon one day."

"You want me to meet your family?" I was smiling so hard.

"They're never gonna let me live down the fact that I finally settled down when I bring you to our home."

"You've never done that before?"

"Never, besides my dad's crazy, I wouldn't want to bring a girl home to that," he says stirring his coffee with the spoon.

"What makes me so special?"

"What makes you so special is simply put you're not like the rest. We share a connection that's so deep that we can talk about anything with each other. Mostly, you challenge me and I never back down from a challenge," he says.

I was still having trouble trying to believe Elijah, but regardless, I moved closer to him and kissed him again because I could.

After we finished our conversation, he took me back to school just in time for my next class which is at twelve.

I found out that he skipped accounting class for me and I scolded him for being so carefree. He assures me that he's very smart and that he'll catch up.

I give him one final kiss. I feel so content with kissing him now, knowing that he's still here even after everything and that he'll be here for a while.

I grab my bag pack from his back seat then he accompanies me on campus.

"I'll see you later," he says, then he squeezes my hand and tells me to go before I'm late for class and that is exactly what I did do.

__________________________________________

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

139K 6K 31
A new era begins with a new mafia king. Alyssa feels the strain of a relationship that was now holding on by a string. Can love still continue to su...
The Mafia Don| Editing -S 💞

Любовные романы

325K 6.5K 45
A lot can happen in the span of five months. But will she allow her feelings and emotions to change? For him? [Editing] Copyright © 2022 secretlyyxur...
Playing With Fire | 18+

Любовные романы

1.8M 61.1K 39
|Mature Content| ••• {Editing and Revising in progress} - Highest ranking #59 Romance #2 Chicklit #1 Diversity
Of Mobsters and Men TehPeaceMaker

Любовные романы

1.7M 62.2K 46
Stefano Vanzetti. You'd have to be living under a rock if you grew up in northern Boston and didn't know who he is. He's the heartthrob of every Ita...