The Kingkas and their Queens

Por Min_Jimin0613

Junmyeon, Kris, Jongdae, Chanyeol, Jongin, Sehun, Yoongi, Namjoon and Jungkook are the Kingkas of SM High in... Más

Foreword
Character Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 (Part 1)
Chapter 25 (Part 2)
Please Read!
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (Part 1)
Chapter 28 (Part 2)
Short Story

Chapter 16

1.2K 33 5
Por Min_Jimin0613

(The next morning)

[EXO House]

Yoongi's POV

I woke up to the blaring alarm that stood on the shelve beside my bed. I turned around under the sheets, ready to engulf myself with the warmth of Jimin when I felt nothing. The left side of my bed was empty. I groaned in frustration as yesterday's events made its way back into my mind. I know that I shouldn't have shouted at Jimin, but how can I when he insulted Jihye just because he's jealous?

I ignored the thoughts in my head and just got out of bed to get ready, Jimin being the only thing on my mind.
—————————————————————
[Dining room]

No one's POV

Everyone else except Jimin and Yoongi were at the dining table having breakfast. Though the Queenkas all looked unhappy because of the news they heard from Taehyung about yesterday night. They were all angry at Yoongi and the situation was not looking pretty.

As Yoongi walked towards the dining table, his eyes immediately roamed around, hoping to see a certain mochi sitting beside Taehyung, happily munching on his breakfast. But what he saw was yet another empty space, only this time, it was the seat beside Taehyung. Just where did Jimin go?

As if Yoongi's question was heard, Jin cleared his throat and spoke out "He left early this morning. Said he wanted to walk to school instead"

"Of course he would want that. I wouldn't want to see Chanyeol's face if he did the same thing to me" Baekhyun injected as he glared at Yoongi.

"Way to go Yoongi hyung! You've really proven your love for Jimin!" Tao said, voice filled with sass.

"And I thought you would never hurt him Yoongi hyung" Kyungsoo said as a disappointing sigh escaped his lips.

"You really shouldn't have done that Yoongi. I'd apologise if I were you." Jin continued as he shook his head in disapproval.

Yoongi, feeling extremely victimised, yelled out in anger. Why was everyone blaming him? Isn't it obvious that Jimin was the one causing all the problem?!

"Stop blaming me for this alright! Jimin's the one who's being immature and accusing Jihye for something she'd never do! He should be the one apologising for his behaviour!"

"You're unbelievable Yoongi! I can't believe those words actually came out of your mouth! I can't believe Jimin cried the whole night for a bastard like you! I can't stand seeing you anymore! I'm going to school" Luhan screamed in pure rage as he stood up and left the dining table. The other Queenkas followed suit, leaving a hotheaded Yoongi and a bunch of silent Kingkas.

Minseok stood beside Yoongi before leaving and said "Yoongi ah you're really so sure that Jihye wouldn't lie to you. Then what about Jimin? Do you really think he'll would ever lie to you? Your Jiminie?"

Yixing then stood right in front of Yoongi and stared straight into his eyes.

"Listen Yoongi. You've got to open your eyes. Are you going to trust Jimin? Or are you going to take your friend's side? An old friend that showed up 3 weeks ago? 3 weeks Yoongi...think about it. Who would you and should you trust more?"

"If I were you, I would apologise to Jimin. Because I'm sure as hell he isn't going to apologise to you. And do it soon Yoongi. Do it before you lose him." Minseok adviced before pulling Yoongi into a hug.

After that, Yixing silently walked out with Minseok, the 2 Queenkas hoping that Yoongi would realise his mistake.

Yoongi was dumbfounded. He didn't know how to respond. Almost instantly, a huge sense of guilt and remorse came crashing down on Yoongi's shoulders. Someone has finally managed to put some senses into Yoongi's thick head.

"They're right Yoongi. We know for a fact that you really love Jimin. But what you did yesterday was not cool bro." Kris pointed out.

"Just give Jimin some time to cool down then apologise to him okay?" Junmyeon added as he lightly patted Yoongi's shoulder as a form of support.

"I will, but that's if he even talks to me. I am such a douchebag aren't I?" Yoongi sighed, rubbing his face in frustration.
—————————————————————
(After School)

[SM High Dance studio]

"Alright well done guys! That's it for today! Go home safe!" Taemin shouted as a chorus of "Thank you Mr Lee" was heard throughout the room.

With a bright smile on his face, Jimin skipped towards his duffel bag to pull out a bottle of water, finishing the entire bottle as soon as the mouth of the bottle touched his lips.

Taehyung sat beside Jimin and took out a small towel from his own bag before wiping away the sweat they've managed to force out of their bodies after 2 hours of  intense dancing.

"That was so much fun right Taetae?"

"It was! Mr Lee is such a great dancer! How is it possible for someone to be able to move their body like he does?!"

"Practise Tae! Trust me, we'll get there!" Jimin beamed, flashing his charming smile once again. The same smile that seemed to have been in kept hidden ever since Jihye arrived. Taehyung returned the gesture, his adorable box smile on display for everyone.

"Let's get going Chim! I think Jungkook's waiting for me outside!"

"Okay!"

The pair made their way to the door after they finished packing their belongings. The two were expecting to see a familiar bunny looking guy in the hallway but instead, they were met with 2 guys.

"Taetae baby! I've been waiting for so long!" Jungkook exclaimed as he rushed towards Taehyung, pulling him into a bone crushing hug.

"Koo- Kookie ca-can't breathe" Taehyung choked out, successfully making Jungkook release the tight embrace, only to pull Taehyung back into a gentler hug.

Jimin stood rooted at his place beside Taehyung as he stared at the couple beside him, refusing to look at Yoongi. Though from the corner of his eyes, Jimin could clearly see Yoongi staring at him with a longing gaze.

"Jimin hyung, please just talk to Yoongi hyung. He knows he screwed up so please, just give him a chance." Jungkook said after pulling away from the hug, settling his arm around his lover's waist instead. Jimin however, just stared blankly as Jungkook and Taehyung walked away, giving the couple some time to be with each other.

"Sunshine? Please look at me." Yoongi pleaded as he walked towards Jimin, only to stop when he was standing directly in front of his lover. Yoongi's hand reached out to Jimin's cheeks as he turned Jimin's face towards him.

Yoongi's heart ached as he stared into Jimin's eyes. The pair of brown orbs has told Yoongi everything about how Jimin was feeling. Downhearted and hurt. 

Jimin pushed Yoongi's hand off his cheek and took a step back, not wanting to be close to Yoongi at the moment. Yoongi's heart ached even more at Jimin's reaction towards his touch.

"Jiminie baby. I'm sorry I yelled at you yesterday. I should've been more rational with my thoughts instead of lashing out at you. Would you please forgive me?" By the time Yoongi ended his apology, he already pulled Jimin into his arms. Jimin tried to release himself from Yoongi but his efforts were useless.

"Baby please stop. I'm begging you please! Don't do this. I love you baby. So much. I'm sorry baby. I'm sorry."

Yoongi repeated the same words like a mantra until Jimin no longer struggled in his embraced. A light smile fell upon Yoongi's face as he felt Jimin's arms make their way to his back, returning the hug.

"I love you Jimin. Hyung's sorry that he made you sad." Yoongi whispered against Jimin's ear.

"Stupid hyung. Stupid hyung who made me cry."

"Yes yes I'm stupid. Stupid for screaming at you. Stupid for making you cry. Sunshine, would you forgive your stupid hyung?"

"I'll accept your apology hyung. Only if you get me ice cream right now." Jimin giggled, a familiar smile retuned to his face. Yoongi nodded his head vigorously as he held Jimin's hand in his, pulling them towards the door.

The two of them were happily making their way out of school when Jimin heard the voice that he's learnt to hate so much.

"Yoongi!"

"Jihye?" The said girl came running towards the couple as she flashed them an over the top sweet smile that literally screamed FAKE. But obviously, Yoongi was still unable to see through this facade of Jihye.

"Yoongi! Do you have time now? I'm running out of food at home! Would you be kind enough to take me to the grocery store? I have a lot stuff to buy so I'm afraid I won't be able to carry them all by myself." Jihye explained, looking at Yoongi with pleading eyes.

"Of course I'll help you." Yoongi agreed without any hesitation, momentarily forgetting about his plan to get ice cream with Jimin.

"Great! I'll go grab some things from my locker! Meet you at the main entrance!"

Right after Jihye left, Yoongi was quickly reminded about yet another one of his broken promises when he felt a tug on his right hand as Jimin pulled his own hand out of Yoongi's grasp.

Jimin scoffed, taking a step away from Yoongi as the feeling of sadness filled his being for the nth time this month.

"Jimin wait! I'm sor-"

"I should've known you still won't believe what I've told you." Was what Jimin said before he made his way to the exit, tears making their way down his cheeks.
—————————————————————
[EXO House]

No One's POV

Awkwardness filled the air as everyone ate in silence. The couples were seated next to each other except Yoongi and Jimin who sat at the opposite sides of the table.

Luhan constantly threw glares at Yoongi,  still pissed about his act that morning.  That obviously caused the deafening silence at the dinner table.

"Should we watch a movie after this?" Junmyeon suggested, eying the others for help.

"Sure! It'll help keep our minds off stressful school work" Jin replied, a gentle smile etched on his face. 

"I want to watch something scary!" Jongin exclaimed out of nowhere, causing Kyungsoo to choke on the glass of water he was drinking. He then slaps Jongin on his thigh, giving him a "You could've killed me look" as Jongin sheepishly sat down and gathered Kyungsoo into his arms.

"Alright, anyone knows any good horror films?" Chanyeol asked after he took a bite of his spaghetti.

"Wait! Why must we listen to Jongin? Can't we watch something else? Romance? Comedy? Action?" Tao whined, pulling on Kris' arm as he stared at his lover with an adorable pout.

"Of course baby, anything you wa-"

Kris was about to finish his sentence when Jongdae shouted out "Hey 'Chicken is not my style' hyung! Stop making decisions based on what Tao wants!"

"Jongdae's right hyung! We get to choose this time!" Namjoon added before hi fiving Jongdae. Tao rolled his eyes at the 2 idiots that were supposedly his hyungs and decided that there was no point trying to argue against them.

"I heard the movie 'Hereditary' was good, should we watch it?" Yoongi spoke up for the first time that night, earning a scoff from Luhan.

"Let's watch it then!" Sehun cheered, seemingly unaffected by the tension in the air.

Soon enough, everyone went back to eating. Yixing could only sigh as his heart broke at the sight of Yoongi and Jimin.
—————————————————————
[Theatre Room]

Yoongi's POV

I stood up from my seat and followed everyone else to the theatre room. Jimin volunteered to stay behind to help Jin and Kyungsoo clean the dishes but I know he just wanted to avoid me.

I sat down on one of the two seater couches in the room as Sehun went to set up the projection screen.

Just as the movie was about to begin, Jin, Kyungsoo and Jimin arrived at the theatre room. Kyungsoo took his place beside Jongin who was lying on the floor while Jin cuddled up next to Namjoon on the two seater couch beside me.

My eyes travelled to Jimin and saw him looking around the room, trying to find a place for himself. I silently prayed that Jimin would sit beside me even though I'm sure that wouldn't happen.

Jimin's POV

I made my way towards Taehyung and Jungkook who were on the floor and sat beside Taehyung. Taehyung gave me a small smile as I settled beside him.

"You're not going to sit beside Yoongi hyung?"

"No Tae. I don't want to be close to him right now" Taehyung nodded his head as he pulled me into a comforting side hug.

Soon the movie started and screams could be heard throughout the room. I would've screamed too, if only I was actually paying attention to the movie. The only thing on my mind was Yoongi.

I wanted to go to him so bad. To be in his embrace, in that familiar scent that was Yoongi. But I just can't. I just can't bring myself to be with him when he chose her over me time and again.

Taehyung must have noticed that I was zoning out and pulled me closer to him, pushing my head against his shoulder.

"Watch the movie alright? Stop thinking about him for a bit. It'll only make you sad." I simply nodded my head and cuddled closer to Taehyung, temporarily forgetting about Yoongi.
—————————————————————
[Yoonmin's Room]

Yoongi's POV

I laid on the bed, thoughts about Jimin flooding my mind. I missed him so much. His eyes that shines so brightly they could rival the sun. His nose that cutely scrunches up whenever he's thinking. His cheeks that turns rosy pink when he's shy. His soft lips that fit so perfectly with my thinner ones. His giggle that never fails to make my heart skip a beat. His voice, so soothing that it takes all my worries away. Park Jimin. My angel, my love.

I miss wrapping my arms around him as we chatted the night away. I miss waking up to his angelic being in my embrace. I miss that smile... that oh so blinding smile that seemed to have vanished. You have no idea how much my heart hurts knowing that I was the reason Jimin no longer had that breath taking smile on his face.

I wanted to go to Jimin so badly, to push open the guest room door and pull my baby into my arms. But I refrained myself from doing so. Jimin didn't want to see me right now. No matter how much that thought hurts, I needed to accept it. I needed to give Jimin the time he deserves. It's the least I could do after seeing how hurt he was this afternoon.

Sleep slowly took over me as one thought stayed on my mind.

Please forgive me my love.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

22K 679 45
Where Hoseok overhears some Interesting Information on the bus. Jimin is kind of a nerd and is in love with the most popular boy of the school, Jungk...
590 91 32
jimin and jungkook who are the most popular boys in their high school of Korea never falls in love snice they both never believe in love because tha...
8.3K 659 53
'Were you close to him?' Close wasn't even the way to describe it. Ever since I moved here, I had been completely infatuated with Jimin - now look at...
271K 13.2K 48
"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen this time, hyungie." Jungkook said hugg...