Just a little Sweet

Av swettyslove

Betty and her twin brother Sweet Pea, live alone in the small town of Riverde. Their parents were unfortunate... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 16

1.5K 90 121
Av swettyslove

Please, Please, Please remember to vote!

Betty POV:

I woke up to Jughead gently shaking me. I look up to him and realised we fell asleep cuddling and Jellybean had fallen asleep leaning against me. I slowly sat up and stretched out my arms, so did Jughead.

Jughead: morning. He says with a tired voice.
Betty: morning Jug, what's the time? I asked him as we had school today.

Jughead leaned over a little to pick up his phone that was on the coffee table. He pulled the phone closer to his face and as soon as he turned on his phone, his eyes widened.

Jughead: we have fifteen minutes to make it to school. He says.

We quickly woke Jellybean up and they were scrambling all over the house to get ready for school.

I smoothed down my clothes and brushed my hair so it didn't look like a birds nest.

After about ten minutes Jughead and I got on his bike. I wrapped my arms around his muscular torso and we sped off to school.

We arrived at school with one minute to spare.

I headed to my locker while Jughead would have gone to his.

As I walked up to my locker I saw Moose waiting for me since I have my next two classes with him.

Moose: hey B. He says cheerfully.
Betty: hey Moose. I say as I open up my locker.

As I opened my locker I saw a bouquet of roses and a note. I turned to Moose and we both had a confused expression on our faces.

I picked up the note and read it aloud.

Hey beautiful
I was hoping we could met at Pops tonight and I could explain everything and apologize to you, Kitten xx

A small smile spread across my face. I know he's been a bit of an asshole but he took the initiative to try and work things out with me.

Moose: Cooper. He says with a smirk. I let out a giggle.
Moose: tell me everything. He says with a smirk.

Moose and Josie weren't apart of our friend group when I met Sebastian so they don't know much about him.

As we walked to class together I began explaining everything to him about Sebastian and I. From the first time I met him and up until now. Although some of the memories of him that I didn't really want to relive, the one where he yelled at me, accusing me of having a boyfriend and leading us to why we aren't even on speaking terms. I told it all to him.

Betty: is it really a good idea that I meet up with him? I asked nervously.
Moose: okay let's figure out the pros and cons. He says and I nod my head.
Moose: pro; he's really hot, bought you flowers and is owning up for his mistakes. Cons; he's insecure and he's accused you of something you didn't do, which is because of his insecurities. Just remember this advice, all straight men are dumb, they aren't as smart as women and gay men. They don't know they're dumb until someone literally has to tell them. He says making me giggle.
Betty: I'm going to go. I say and he nods his head supportively.

We got on with our lesson and I began to day dream about Sebastian. I really want to be with him, as along as he can be open and honest with me.

The bell soon rang and Moose and I walked to each other's lockers. As we stopped at mine he gave me a smirk.

Betty: what? I asked confusedly.
Moose: up until now you've have a smile on your face the whole time after mentioning Sebastian. He says with a chuckle. My face instantly turned a dark shade of red.
Moose: oh my god, you're blushing, girl you like him a lot. He teases, making me blush even more.

We walk to the student lounge where everyone was waiting for us. Moose took a seat next to Kevin and I sat next to Archie.

Kevin: why are you smiling so much? He asked me with a smirk. Moose let out a chuckle.
Moose: someone has a date tonight. He says with a smirk.
Josie: oh my god, who with? She asked excitedly.
Betty: it's not a date. It's with Sebastian, we're just going to talk and see where it goes. I say. Archie and Reggie gave me a concerned look.

Archie: are you sure you want to go out with him after the last conversation you guys had? He says and Reggie nods his head agreeingly.
Betty: I thought about it really hard and I want to. They both nod their heads.

Kevin: I'm so excited. He says with a little squeal.
Reggie: I think he's more excited then you. He says while looking at me. We all burst into laughter.

The bell rang and I had my next class with Reggie.

We headed to our lockers and then to class. As we took a seat he turned to me and smirked.

Reggie: remember protection. He says with a wink. As he said that I was drinking some water and I literally choked.
Reggie: don't be a fool, cover your tool. He says and I hit him.
Reggie: wrap your meat, before you beat. My eyes widened.
Betty: stop! I yelled at him with embarrassment. He laughed evilly.
Reggie: don't be silly, protect your willy.

Is their anyway to kill him without getting caught? Why did I ever become friends with him, I honestly don't know.

Betty: I swear to god if you don't shut up I will tell Josie every embarrassing thing you've done. I say and he instantly shuts up.

Reggie definitely isn't one of the brightest people. He's really dumb so he's definitely done a lot of stuff he wouldn't want anyone to know. This all includes trying to take a picture with a squirrel, but it ended up attacking him. He thought if you were pregnant with twins it would take 18 months for them to be born and he though babies were born with a full set of teeth, amongst many, many other stupid things.

Reggie: you play dirty Elizabeth. He says.
Betty: you're the definition of dirty, Reginald. I say as the teacher walked into the classroom.

As the teacher began to talk about the civil war, all I could think about is 'wrap your meat, before you beat'. He's gotten it stuck in my mind now. All I'll be able to think about is Sebastian and condoms, just what I wanted I said in my head with sarcasm. I hate Reggie so much right now.

The lesson soon ended and I rushed to my locker and the student lounge with Reggie. I definitely made sure to sit a big distance away from him. Josie soon walked in and took a seat next to Reggie.

Betty: I never want to have a class with your boyfriend again. I say making her laugh.
Josie: what's he done now? She says playfully while raising an eyebrow.

I began to tell her all the crude jokes he was making. Josie's jaw dropped and she looked at Reggie with disgust. I let out a laugh.

Everyone soon arrived and we thankfully dropped that horrible topic.

We all talked and laughed about random topics. It's good just to relax since I can't really at home anymore. Sweet Pea is to much sometimes. He doesn't know how to control his anger so he always blows things way out of proportion.

The bell soon rung and that meant it was getting closer to when I meet Sebastian. I was so happy, excited and nervous.

He's so handsome and usually kind. I want there to be something between us, I really really like him.

The first day I met him, I could never get it out of my head. The way he was so kind, sweet and definitely hot. There's no denying how much of a hottie he is. I want him to be mine, I want him, but I also want him to be honest with me.

He's hurt me but hopefully tonight he'll say all the right things and we might just get together. I'm pretty sure we both want that.

Like earlier I began to dat dream, all I could think about was him. His beautiful blue eyes, browny/blonde hair. He's perfect.

The bell soon went and I raced home so I could find the perfect outfit.

As I was walking home I was about 50 meters in front of Sweet Pea. I don't want to see him or speak to him, luckily for me Kevin said I could stay at his house tonight, he mainly offered so he can find out everything that was said between me and Sebastian tonight.

I walked up to my room and put down my back pack. I looked into my closet and I wanted to find something casual but still pretty.

I tried on every single item of clothing I had, I wish I was exaggerating. I tried every possible combination and when I didn't like it I quickly moved onto the next. I spent about two hours throwing on clothes and then throwing them onto my bed.

In the end I chose a black top and a pair of green camo shorts. I looked in the mirror and I was happy with how I looked.

I walked into my bathroom and put my hair into two French braids. I spray on some of my favourite perfume and I put on one my necklaces.

I picked up my phone and purse. I walked downstairs and I saw Sweet Pea in the lounge, doing something unproductive as usual and my dad was in the kitchen making diner.

Hal: where are you going? He asked me.
Betty: on a date. I say only to piss Sweet Pea off.
Hal: when will you be home? He asked.

By the tone in his voice I could tell that he wasn't impressed that I was going on a date.

Betty: I'm not. I say.

I'm really good at making them mad. My dad looked like he wanted to lock me away in my room. Sweet Pea rolled his eyes but didn't say anything.

I walked out the door so they didn't have a chance to say anything or ban me from going.

I slowly walked to Pops as I enjoyed the nice cooling breeze against my skin. It felt refreshing.

I knew I was close to Pops when I was able to see the large neon lightened sign that lighted up the area surrounding it.

I walk into the small diner and I hear the bell ring. I scan the room, seeing if Sebastian was here yet. To my luck he was and he saw me walking to him.

He greeted me with a smile and complimented me, making me blush a little.

I took a seat opposite him and he looked me in the eyes.

Sebastian: Betty I just want to say how sorry I am for the way I've acted ever since I've moved to Riverdale. I've been completely rude and out of line. I'm so sorry. He says genuinely. I give him a small smile.
Betty: it's okay Sebastian, just tell me why. I say to him.
Sebastian: I was jealous. He says.
Betty: of what? I asked.
Sebastian: I thought there was something going on between you and Archie. He says shyly.
Betty: he'll only ever be my best friend. I tell him and he nods his head.
Sebastian: Betts I really like you and I'd like for us to be a thing. He says nervously. I smile.
Betty: I would like that t- I was cut off by someone yelling my name.

I turn to my left and my face dropped. It was Sweet Pea and he looked angry. I then saw Kevin and Moose suddenly pop out from a booth. What the hell is going on?

Sweet Pea: we're going home now. He says angrily while looking at me.
Kevin: can you leave for once and let her be happy. He says while standing in front of my brother. Where did they come from?

Kevin is a little shorter then my brother but Kevin is way, way stronger. His dad is Tom, Sheriff of Riverdale, Tom taught him everything, of course he's stronger.

Sweet Pea: what are you going to do? He says while hovering over Kevin.
Kevin: I'm going to beat your giraffe sized ass down. He says.

Even when they're about to fight, Kevin never lacks in the witty comment department.

Within a blink of an eye, Sweet Pea threw a punch at Kevin and Kevin immediately fought back.

They were on the ground and Kevin was absolutely smashing Sweet Pea. I think I was enjoying Sweet Pea getting beat up to much. He's been a real asshole and he deserves this in a way.

I stop my thoughts. I'm terrible for thinking that, he's my brother and he cares for me in his own way.

I knew Sebastian didn't know much about my brother but he'd probably hate him by now. Despite his hate, Sebastian pulled Sweet Pea away as Moose pulled Kevin off Sweet Pea.

I was so angry. How dare Sweet Pea walk in here, telling me I had to leave. He doesn't get that right. I walk up to him.

Betty: I hate you. I say angrily and storm out of the diner.

I took a seat on a chair close to the diner and try to calm down. As I do so I realized how cold it was. I sigh as I curse myself for not bringing a jacket.

A couple seconds later I heard the Pops door open and saw Sebastian walk out. He took a seat next to me and noticed that I was shivering. He took off his jacket and wrapped it over my shoulders.

Betty: thank you. I say while looking up to him. He gave me a soft smile in return.

A couple seconds of peaceful silence went past before I spoke up again.

Betty: I didn't know they were there and I have no idea how my brother found out we were here. I say.
Sebastian: it's okay. He says while rubbing my back.
Betty: I'm really sorry that I messed everything up tonight. I say.
Sebastian: hey, none of this is your fault okay? I say nothing.
Sebastian: okay? He says again softly. I nod my head.

Sebastian: do you want to stay at mine tonight? He asked me. I gave him a skeptical look.
Sebastian: I'll take the couch and you can stay in my bed. He says reassuringly.
Betty: are you sure? I asked and he nodded his head.
Sebastian: of course. He says with a sweet smile.

We both stood up and started to slowly walk back to his house. I enjoyed the peaceful silence and the gorgeous stars that glowed beautifully above our heads in the night sky.

We arrived at his house and he led me to his room. He pulled out a jumper and a pair of sweatpants I could change into.

Betty: thank you for tonight. I say as I look into his eyes. He stares back into mine.
Sebastian: my pleasure. He says as he gazed at my lips.
Sebastian: I never got the chance to ask, will you be my girlfriend? He asked me and I smile.
Betty: I'd love too. I say as I raised my hand to caress his cheek.

We both leaned in and indulged in our first kiss as a couple. His lips were soft and smooth, just as I remembered them from the first time we kissed.

He wrapped his arms around my back, pulling me gently closer to him.

The kiss was hot and passionate. He gently bit my lip, asking for access which I immediately granted to him. I opened my mouth to him and his tongue moved all around my mouth. His sweet taste made a small moan escape my lips.

We both slowly leaned out of the kiss and rested out foreheads against each other.

Sebastian: goodnight Kitten. He says with a smile as he walked out of his room and left me standing there.

I was so happy. He asked me to be his girlfriend and he kissed me, even after the fiasco that happened at Pops. Sebastian makes me feel so different to anyone I've ever met.

Sweet Pea POV:

I was sitting in the lounge watching Tv when I heard Betty walk downstairs. I instantly wanted to retreat into my room and have nothing to do with her.

It's been a day and we're still not talking to each other.

We never usually fight and if we do it's never over something so stupid.

I was ears dropping on a conversation Betty and dad were having.

Apparently she's going on a date. Probably with that Sebastian guy. When dad asked when she was coming home and she said that she wasn't, I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

Is she dumb? She's got to be real mad at me if she's going to sleep with him on the first night.

Betty soon left and dad approached me. He looked worried.

Hal: you two need to stop ignoring each other. He says.
Sweet Pea: why are you telling me this. You should be telling her, she acting like a brat. He lets out a sigh.
Hal: I know you're both angry but just talk to each other. We have no idea where she is right now, she could be in trouble. He says with concern.
Sweet Pea: she's fine. I say.
Hal: and how would you know that? He asked me.
Sweet Pea: I have a tracker on her phone, it tells me where she is at all times. I say as I maintained my eyes on the Tv screen.
Hal: and you're only telling me this now? He asked in disbelief. I just shrug my shoulders.
Hal: well can you look? He asked.

I pulled out my phone and showed him her location.

I have been sitting on the couch for about 20 minutes after Betty had left. I decided I had to crash this date. She isn't in the right head space and is probably only doing this out of spite.

I walked to the door and picked up my Serpent jacket.

I walked to Pops and I ended up ruining their date and started a fight, whoops?

I got into a fight with Kevin, I was standing on one end of the room while Moose was with Kevin on the other side.

Betty walked up to me and she looked angry enough to kill me.

Betty: I hate you. She said sternly and walked out of the diner.

Everyone was kinda left in shock, even I was. Although I'm mad at her, that hurt, real bad.

I always thought no matter how much we're mad at each other she wouldn't say that.

Soon that Sebastian kid walked out to find Betty I assumed.

Kevin: well nice going idiot, if they don't work out I'm blaming you. He says to me. I roll my eyes.
Sweet Pea: why are you even here? I asked him.
Kevin: because I needed to know how it went Cooper, but I could ask you the same thing, why did you come here to ruin her date? He asked.
Sweet Pea: she's not in the right head space to date right now. I say. Kevin lets out a chuckle.
Kevin: and you think that because you two are fighting? He says while raising an eyebrow. I nod.
Kevin: her whole world doesn't revolve around you. She's a big girl. He says like he's talking to a baby. I roll my eyes

How can Betty tolerate him, he has an attitude and a half, not to mention his ego is taller then I am.

Kevin: You wanna go two times in one day? We both know I'm not afraid to beat a bitch down, or a giraffe in this case. He says making me roll my eyes.
Moose: okay that's enough from both of you. You really think Betty needs this right now? He says.

Kevin and I both let out a sigh and head our separate ways.

I went home and flopped onto my bed.

Well what the fuck do I do now?

A/N
Sebastian and Betty got together! How will Jughead react?
Sweet Pea and Kevin started a fight 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
Is Sweet Pea coming from a good place with good intentions?

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

13.8K 401 15
"Just hold on a little longer...for me"
65.5K 2.6K 37
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
588K 52.5K 35
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
122K 5.8K 44
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...