Welcome to North Shore High

De whatupitskat

Ellie Evans is the new kid at North Shore High. Some of the first people she befriends are the Mathletes. But... Mais

Math Class
Lunch
Social Suicide
Encounter with the Plastics
Wanna Hang?
Movie Night
The Cafeteria
Karen and ?
Halloween
Ellie? Will You...
Janis and Damian
Makeover
First Date

First Day

965 25 12
De whatupitskat

A huge banner was placed in honor of the new school year. The words "Welcome Back to School!" were written in big, navy blue bubble letters with a yellow background- the school colors. First day. I'm the new kid. I've never been the new kid before. It's weird. I mean, I don't know a single person in the school. But I mean, plenty of people transfer their sophomore year, right? Hopefully I can survive the day. We'll see. Now, I'm not much of a people person, so naturally, I just lowered my head and went inside, simple right? Wrong.

Of course, it's me so what else could I possibly expect? My head was lowered, but also paying attention to my screen, not the steps... or the people. I had one earbud in my ear, the other dangling loosely by me when I just had to trip over the first step. Luckily, someone was there to catch me. As I tripped, a pair of hands grabbed my elbows and scooped me upright.

I glanced up to see who had caught me. A boy with blonde hair, glasses, and the bluest eyes I've ever seen. My best guess was that he was a sophomore or junior. He smiled and laughed. His laugh didn't mock me, it was fun, playful and contagious. I found myself laughing too.

"Hey, are you ok?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just nervous." I answered.

"Well, don't be. You'll survive." He gave a soft laugh. "I'm Tyler."

"I'm Ellie." Just then, the school bell rang.

"Well, Ellie, I'll see you around." Tyler said, turned around, and walked off.

As I walked in what I hoped was the direction to my math class, I started to wonder, So. . . did I just make a friend? No, Ellie, just because some guy rescues you from falling on your face on the first day of school doesn't mean he's automatically your friend. I think. . .

Luckily, I found my class pretty easily. However, since I was the last to get to class, I couldn't really choose where I wanted to sit. I ended up in the front, next to... oh. Dang. This isn't weird at all.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

My baby girl De sugarmy187

Ficção Adolescente

509K 14.6K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
I KKNOW De HAMSY

Ficção Adolescente

173K 4.5K 41
Jennie is a bad bitch cheerleader together with her bestfriend Irene but things suddenly changed when new student girl Lisa transferred to their s...
728K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
kilian [21+] De Angelangel

Ficção Adolescente

153K 878 27
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...