My beloved girl.

By P_urpleroses

I turned around as the sound of bells rang out through the night through the rain a huge figure maybe about 7... More

Notes
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
DISCONTINUED 6/29/2021

Update on the book

586 9 2
By P_urpleroses

Important update

Okay guys, I'm going to Rewrite every chapter in his book because I don't feel like they're long enough and I feel that when I wrote this book that I wasn't in a good place and was rushing to get chapters out so from now on I'll give you longer chapters and I'll make the other chapters better and longer and  the smut charters I'll make them longer too.

Also I think that I'll make a book 2 if this book ends on a high note. So bear with me I beg you. Tomorrow I'll be at a salon for a few hours so I'll get up a chapter or two and make this book active again.

Love you all
-King_Reaver.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 144 23
I stood there leaning against the door for a second. Then screams reached my ear. I looked to where it came from and saw a girl at the other end of t...
41.1K 1.3K 22
[COMPLETED] ᴰᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵏⁱˡˡ ᵐᵉ ʲᵘˢᵗ ʰᵉˡᵖ ᵐᵉ ʳᵘⁿ ᵃʷᵃʸ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵒⁿᵉ ᴵ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ᵃ ᵖˡᵃᶜᵉ ᵗᵒ ˢᵗᵃʸ ᵂʰᵉʳᵉ ᴵ ᶜᵃⁿ ᶜᵒᵛᵉʳ ᵘᵖ ᵐʸ ᶠᵃᶜᵉ ᴰᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᶜʳʸ, ᴵ ᵃᵐ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵃ ᶠʳᵉᵃᵏ ...
2.7K 160 28
Everybody knows everybody in a small town like Derry, so when my mom and I moved in about a week ago, everybody started talking. The talking only inc...
221 10 9
*!!WARNING!!* (Blood, gore, and strong language) "Jane slowly walked down the hall, the wind hissing in her ears. Her footsteps echoed down the emp...