Another try - Falice oneshots

Av fmadchensgirl

This will be a collection of falice oneshots. Mer

Broken soul to heal
Comfort me
Not on purpose
Will you
History
Forever
Two souls
To make you smile
New lifes and back
Safe
Being there
Explanations and changes
First Family Birthday
Holding close
Heartbroken
It's never really over

Alone time and a call

602 23 0
Av fmadchensgirl

Authors Note:
I am sorry that it took me that long to update! Uni and christmas were pretty busy! But I Hope you'll have fun with this new oneshot!

***

When Alice had send Betty to the sisters of quiet mercy and told her that she would stay with Polly and the twins at the farm she didn't told her the truth. Sure she would never stay alone in this hell house with the gargoyle king. Since it obviously wouldn't be safe for her to stay anymore. But she didn't planned on going to the farm. Normally the farm should be a place, where she should feel safe, but there was one place in this town, where she had felt safe her whole life. And this was one thing that would probably never change in her whole life.

This was the place where she planned on staying. She really didn't wanted to send Betty to the sister, but she knew she had no other options. It was the best option she could think of. Edgar told her so and she really didn't had the time to really think about it. It was kind of a reflex. The sister of quiet mercy weren't always the best place for her when she was there and they took her baby away, but in fact she felt more safe there than when she was with Hal. So she just could hope that Betty would feel good there too and she hoped she could get Betty out of there as fast as possible and that she wouldn't get hurt there in any way.

Right after their tearful goodbye Alice went upstairs to get a bag where she put in some of her cloths and everything she could need for the next few days or weeks how would she know. She really wasn't feeling save. She just grabbed she just grabbed a few things, shoved it in the bag and ran out of the house to her car.

She wasn't even thinking when she started driving. There was only one place on earth where she would like to be right now after he had saved her and comforted her when the gargoyle king was in the house. When he came up the ladder to Bettys room she was really scared, yet when she saw it was him she felt like he was her lifesaver. He always was. She didn't even thought about the fact that now Betty saw them hugging or her just being comforted by him. She couldn't have cared less in this moment. She just needed him. Like this she needed him now.

She drove straight to the trailer park and stopped her car right in front of his trailer. She got out of the car, grabbed her bag, stepped up the few steps to his trailer and knocked. Only a few seconds later he opened the door. She wasn't completely sure what his eyes were telling her. Was he shocked or just surprised to see her there again so soon. Yet it wasn't important, since one thing she could see in his eyes was that he was definitely happy so see her.

"Can I stay here for a few days maybe longer?", she asked shyly. "I really don't feel safe in the house anymore after the gargoyle king was there...". She was about to tear up again. She was really scared of the gargoyle king. "Sure! As long as you need too! You know I love you! And you can always stay with me as long as you want." He was pretty serious about this. He would never let anyone hurt his Alice. "Jughead is still on the road with Archie so we are alone". With this words said FP pulled her into a hug and into his trailer.

Feeling his arms around her made her tear up immediately and she started sobbing into his chest. She was so happy to have him. "Hey, babe. There is no reason to cry I am here. It's okay. It's okay", he thought she was still scrared and tried to calm her down. "No...these aren't sad tears...theses are happy tears! I am so grateful to have you back in my life when I need you the most and in general of course!", she said between her sobs.

She lifted her head from his chest and looked up to him "I love you so much!". "I love you so much more", he said before cupping her face and pulling her up to him to peck a kiss on her lips. Her lips were so soft so he couldn't resist to place another kiss on her lips. This time longer than before. He picked her up and closed the door behind them. She smiled into the kiss and started deepen it. She nibbled on his bottom lip knewing he loved it. He let out a moan knowing what will come next. He opened his mouth to let her tongue inside making it possible for her deepening the kiss even more that would soon turn into a full make out session.

She had her ankles crossed behind his back while he was carrying her into the direction of his bedroom. She was grinding herself into his crotch. The next few days or more would be amazing for them. No sneaking around town. Just staying as much as possible in the trailer enjoying each other.

She could feel his arousal growing in his jeans, which turned her on even more. She really wanted him right now. They entered his bedroom and he softly threw her onto his bed. He leaned over her placing another kiss on her lips before starting to go down to her jawline and neck softly sucking her pulse point, which let her groan. She was throwing her head back to give him better access. He opened her shirt button after button to pull it up a bit to push it down from her shoulders. She than cought his lips again in a heated kiss opening his shirt herself.

She turned them around so she was on top of him. She kissed his neck sucking it and going down on his body with every kiss. She left hickeys on his neck continuing on his chest and then going down even more. She opened his pants to pull them down his legs together with his boxers. She smirked seeing his cock already pretty hard laying on him. She placed a hand around it prior liking his tip to take it slowly into her mouth sucking it while moving her hand up and down on him. He threw his head back letting out a loud moan. "Oh my god". She stopped for a short second: "You can call me Alice, babe!". He moved his hands on the back of her head pushing her head down even more so she could take him in deeper.

She continued her actions until she felt that he was close. She stopped and completely let go of him. He looked down to her, grabbing her shoulders pulling her up to him again to give her another passionate kiss. Right when they were in the middle of their kiss FP turned them upside down again.

He was hovering over her again trying not to touch her body knowing he would lose himself completely than. She pulled him down to her grabbing his face to give him another passionate kiss. He deepened it before leaving her mouth for her neck. She was still wearing her bra and her pants, which bothered him, since he was laying on top of her already completely vulnerable. He took the staps of her bra with his mouth from her shoulders than unlocking it with one hand behind her back. She let it slip from her arms and threw it of the bed.

She grabbed his head placing it directly on her right breast where he immediately started spoiling is softly licking her nipple, while he let one of his hands move to her left breast and his other hand down to her crotch moving his hand slowly into her pants. She was laying under him unable to control the movements her body was making. She was so aroused by his touch and pushed her body up from the bed to get him nearer to her.

After he had finished spoiling her boobs he moved his hand out of her jeans too to finally get rid of it too. The rain was pouring down the trailer window when he teasingly slowly opened the button of her jeans to pull it down her amazing long legs together with her panties. He stared at her in awe. This was his woman laying right in front of him beautiful as ever vulnerable, yet smirking at him wanting him to continue. She felt his hot breath on her sex, which made her whole body tense. She was already so wet for him and wanted him right now, but she knew he had other plans before doing so.

Her center was throbbing. She needed his touch again. Immediately. She pushed her hips into his direction signaling him to continue and he did. He moved his thumb carefully above her hot center making her buckle her hips, before slowly inserting two fingers into her. She wimpered feeling him in her. He started moving inside of her picking up speed. She spread her legs even more for him getting more aroused with every second his touch lasted. She moved her hips with him as he pushed in and out. He curled his fingers inside of her while licking with his tongue over her wet clit. He knew she was close. "FP!...If you don't stop now I am going to come" , she said between her heavy breaths. "Come for me, babe!", he answered still continuing his actions. A few seconds later she came. She screamed his name buckeling her hips uncontrollably feeling the waves of her orgasm pushing her down.

He cought her moan with a kiss before he all of a sudden spread into her making her gasp. She moaned out loud when he started moving in an out of her. He thrusted into her slowly going faster. His rhythm got faster and he thrusted into her harder with every movement. She cried out in ecstacy. He kept his speed up almost inhuman. She wasn't able to catch her breath anymore. He was going harder and harder. She had her legs wrapped around his hips trying to keep him close. He pushed into her a few more times before she came screaming his name. He came a few seconds earlier groaning into her neck. "Stay inside, FP! I want to feel you a bit longer..." He did, but pulled out when he felt his cock loosing his hardness.

He laid down beside her on his bed laying his arm around her, while she placed her head on his chest. "I can't believe I could live without this for so long...", she sighted and gave him a small kiss on his lips. "I still can't believe to have you back. Laying here in my bed beside me after we had amazing sex.", he could just smirk at her. He loved this woman and their sex was more than just satisfying their sexual frustration. It was them getting once. Being full of love and passion for each other. They stayed there like this in silence until they both drifted off to sleep.

The next few days they spend screwing around in the trailer, cuddeling on the couch watching their favorite movies from when they were young. Enjoying their time alone.

***

A few days later Alice and FP were still cuddled into each other under the covers, when they heard FPs mobile phone go off. He groaned before turning around to get it from his nightstand. He answers the call. His face is turning irritated hearing the voice on the other hand. He didn't heard this voice in some time and he didn't thought he would anytime soon after she left a few years ago with his daughter. "You have to pick Jughead up. He is here with Archie. I already called Fred so he can come see Archie. He will pick you up in a bit more than an hour with his truck. Bring your bikes with you so you and Jughead can take them back.", the voice ordered letting him no chance to deny it. "I will be there as soon as possible", he answered letting out a sight. He really didn't wanted to leave his woman. He ended the call and turned to Alice. "That was Gladys. I need to pick Jughead up at hers. He is there with Archie. I really don't want to go, yet I have no other option."

They stand up from the bed standing in front of it facing each other. "Do you really have to go, babe? I really don't want you to go. You know I really liked the time we spend together the last few days..." She snaked her arms around his waist, pulling him close. "I know hun. I really don't want to leave, yet I have to get Jughead back home. I will be back as soon as possible and then we will find a way to keep this going and make it work also for the kids.", he sadly smiled at her. "But can I stay here? Because when you come back we have to tell Jug...". She was scared how he would react on their relationship. "We will figure it out. I love you! I really have to go now." He gave her a long passionate kiss, before he left her still standing in front of his bed.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

6.6K 174 26
[COMPLETE] This is a story of Fp and Alice's life from high school with a little bumps in there plans but it all works out for the better
3K 181 16
Literally the title explains everything......(I know nothing about what it's really about so please bare with me) Once again just love that pic of th...
131K 6K 131
| Falice Oneshots | This is a continuation of my other oneshot book. Feel free to comment your thoughts or any requests.
495K 18K 199
A collection of Oneshots based on FP Jones and Alice Cooper from Riverdale.