My older brothers

dray36 द्वारा

(This is another version of Brothers conflict...because I really wanted yaoi in it...all the characters are s... अधिक

First Greeting
Happy...Birthday?
It's Different
note
Backstory
???please read😔
Double Fevers
Cherry Blossom
Cute Musical Maids

Note

137 1 5
dray36 द्वारा

Hey, sorry for not updating it's been hectic since October, November, December are usually the months our wallet goes dry not to mention four birthday those months bow five. My first niece was just born half an hour ago and she is so small and cute. And being me of course I cried just like with my other two nephews. So, since everything's calming down now I'll be updating regularly in January.
Look forward to it, ENJOY!!!!!😀😊😋😊😁😀😉

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

47.9K 3.1K 16
Kageyama and Hinata unexpectedly meet up with Oikawa and Iwazumi. They realize their friendships have uncanny similarities and then the unthinkable h...
64.6K 1.8K 11
The fate that has Zero and Kaname tied as enemies have always stuck. Even when they were born, they were bitter rivals. But what if there was a twist...
86.4K 2.7K 11
An argument that left Naruto feeling broken. An accident filling Sasuke with regret. Hopefully it's not too late. *Warning: This is a BoyXBoy love...
14.5K 496 5
DISCONTINUED tokyorevengers m/n. the third brother of mikey, although they may look identical except for the hairstyle, some people say they're tiwn...