My Green Little Doll. [Jason...

By AuliCat

[ Y/N ] Marshall started to feel terrored by the random dolls that always appear out of nowhere on her room. ... More

1. [ Y/N ]'s Backstory.
2. The Reason is...?
3. Who Are You?!
4. Dolls.
5. Uh...I'm... 'Free' ?
6. HuH?!
7. Smile!
8. Keep on Walking...
9. Jason?
10. Mom?!
11. Walking home.
12. Just Cry it Out .
13. I Can't Believe It.
14. This girl...!!!!
15. Training!
17. You're so heavy.
18. FIGHT.
19. I won't.
20. Am I Hearing Things?
21. Music Box?
22. Lie?
23. Cuddle.
24. They're Not So Bad, After All.
25. That's Creepy.
26. Indirect Confession.
27. We Time.
28. What's It's Gender?
29. Danger.
30. Not Him!
31. Talking with A Fake Mouse.
32. A Little Help.
33. Bye-bye
34. The Green Doll.
35. Feewings.
36. Please no...
37. Welp, guess i'm fucked.
38. An Exquisite Day
39. I Miss You
40. Haha, sorry.
41. Karma
42. Angel
43. lAsT cHaPTr
EVERYONE (A/N)

16. Yea, I guess.

1.3K 47 5
By AuliCat

I love climbing, but not with these bullets coming at me. At climbing, I always try not to get the tree's skin to get inside my nails.

The trees are slimy, but with this many branches, I'm sure I can do it. I have to keep looking up too, because I have to dodge Hoody's bullets.

Closer to Hoody now, and I can't believe I can climb this fast, to this height. Hoody is juuust chilling, keep shooting me. When I almost reached him, Hoody climb fastly again to the top, while still can look down at me and shoot me at every chances he get.

This is crazy.

I climb more and more. When I almost reached Hoody, I step on a weak branch. " H-Hoody! " I call him out as my left hand grip on the branch he's standing on. Hoody  already leans in and hold my right wrist. I smile.

I didn't say the branch already started to crack, right?

Since he's standing on a very thick branch, I pull my right hand and makes him suprised. As I get the momentum, I grab his left arm and drop the gun down. I smile at him. " Sorry for the suprise. "

Hoody stares at me, then to the branch I'm standing on.

With his deep and croaky voice, he say " Three... Two... One. " Then I really almost fall, but his grip is still on me. He looks at me. " Good one missy, but helicopters won't hold your wrist like this. " he say, as he pulls me up.

I look at the woods from up here. " Well, time for us to get down. Think you still can dodge me? " I look at him and smile closing my eyes. He chuckle and push me down. I lose balance and fall, as he point his gun at me. I grip a branch and look at him. He shoots again, and in the end, I get down safely.

When I'm done, Jason walks here. Just in time. " We're done. " Hoody shout.Jason looks at me and fix my hair a bit, the tell me to follow him somewhere else.

" Jason, aren't you going to train me too? " I ask him as we walking. He looks down at me. " No, just leading the way. I don't want to waste my energy just on training you. " he say. I answer with an short 'Oh.'.

We stop where Judge Angels is just sitting, leaning to the tree behind her. Jason leave us both. She looks at me, then smile. " Let's begin. "

She drew her sword and throw me a shield. She tell me to get closer. " Now, I suggest it's better to dodge than to hold it. " She say.

" Remember. You can't go too far from me, but you still have to dodge. Got it? " I nod. Everytime she swings her sword at me, I try to dodge. When I can't dodge, I'll just use the shield. She keep walking towards me, so I have to walk back. On her eyes, I can see the reflection on me... But no! I have to focus.

After some time, I feel a bit tired of dodging. I control where we're going, so I go to somewhere where I can get some sunlight. Once we're there, I try to reflect the light from the shield to her face. She get shocked. I push my shield towards her, but now knowing she's almost fall, I drop the shield and hold her hand, helping her up.

She smiles, and stand up. " Good one, but don't pull the cops up. " she say. She walks away, and Jason walks towards me. " Follow me. "

This place has less trees than the place I've been before. Toby is hanging his head, crossing his hands in front of his chest, sitting on a branch of a tree. He's kicking his legs around like a little child.

Jason left, and Toby raise his head up, realizing I'm now here. He gets down the branch and walk towards me, a hatchet in his right.

" [ Y/N ]! [ Y/N-N ]! [ Y/N ]! " He say cheerfully, liftling both his hands on the air. I even imagine flower being around his face now, somehow.

" Ooh, t-training time... N-Now... "

" We'll p-play ta-tag, okay? " He boop my nose and throw the hachet to my hand. " Cha-Chase me, and hurt me wi-with that! " he say, as he runs away.

Now my eyes brighten up. Toby trains unseriously, but this will actually be useful. I run chasing him he runs to a place  crowded with trees, and pretty slimy too. It's weird, the fact that he didn't fall even once. I run with the hatchet on my right. I can do this!

He slows a bit, then now, he's cornered. He's sitting, leaning to the tree, and looks up at me, smile as he panting.

Wait, so I have to hurt him?! With the hatchet?! WAIT WHA?!

" D-Do it [ Y-Y/N]. " he say, as he stands up slowly. He's not panting. He turn his back, and put both his hands behind his head. " Do i-it. " WHAT?!

" But Toby–" " DO IT [ Y/N ]!! " I swing the hatchet to his back.

With the end of the hatchet. It let out a loud noise. Toby looks at me from his shoulder. Since I'm holding it upside down, it kind of scratch my arm a bit. He turn his back and face me.

I give him his hatchet. He grab it, but still staring at me. " You k-know I'm numb t-t-to pai-in, right? " he say. I nod as I look at the scratch. It didn't look so bad.

" Well, w-when you'll fight Je-Jeff, you maybe wo-won't hesitate to hur-hurt him, but y-you hav-ve to reall-lly hurt them all. " he say. I think about Ben, Laughing Jack, and the ones who'll like test my fight later. I sigh.

" I'm not really ready to hurt someone REALLY bad... " I say, as I stare to his hatchet on his hand. Toby sigh, and look behind me.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

GUYS I'M SO HAPPY THAT IN THIS MPMENT I XAN UPDATE I JUST STOLE MY SISNXLABDOSND

BAHAHAH THANKS FOR READING

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 451 14
You are a child that met Jason. Will you live or will Jason make you into his toy? Let's find out in this journey of you and Jason the toymaker
43.6K 1.6K 33
As usual Jason finds himself turning yet another so called friend into a doll. He always wishes to have just one loyal friend. Someone to always be b...
181K 5.4K 32
You always felt like someone was watching you. Something in the shadows. Could that old rabbit you received as a gift hold the key to the truth? Cre...
72 2 4
My Creepypasta phase is back and I'm going to make it everyone's problem. The cover was made by the lovely Solinkieart! Be sure to check out their Et...