where did you go my Lady?[ Co...

By ladylover25

The one day and acuma is spotted ladybug and cat noir on the job to fight and protect Paris as always . But t... More

the night before
the fight 😉
they are the same person !!
😘In the other dimension😘
💛the holiday tears💛
❤️the Christmas party ❤️
💛the kiss💛
the lies!!
the Warning of the mircalous 😊
hawkmoth plan
author's note
the dream 😔
the sleepovers?
the curious kitty
is Luka moving ?
🌄the upcoming dance 🌄
🌺the upcoming war 🌺
🐞how they saved ladybug 🐞
what master fu saw ??
what are they going to do now??
😆the unexpected hug 😁
😆the end 😆 (presentation)

Ladybug disappeared ???

167 4 0
By ladylover25

     The next morning as Adrien to rolled out of the bed to wake up plagg . Plagg turned on the TV and everyone was talking about it on every channel . What happened to ladybug and where did she go .

Plagg and Adrien started to talk ....
Adrien : turn it off please !
Plagg : why there talking about her ?
Adrien :  I SAD TURN IT OFF!!!
Plagg :  okay okay you don't have to yell .
Adrien : in sorry I still miss her and I want her back you know .
Plagg :  I know you do but crying isn't going to help fine her Adrien okay .
Adrien : okay *stops crying a little bit *

Later that afternoon ...

Adrien and plagg walk to Mr and Mrs . Cheng . He is nervous to see how they are doing with there baking sales and stuff .
Adrien sits at one of the tables and sees Mrs . Cheng walk over talks.

Adrien : hi Mrs . Cheng how are you ??
Mrs. Cheng : not okay really Marinette isn't here ??
Adrien: wait what do you mean ??
Mrs . Cheng: we have been searching for here for a couple days now !!!
   Mrs . Cheng: after we saw the news and check upstairs for Marinette she wasn't there .
Adrien : that's strange because ladybug disappeared yesterday during the fight if an acuma !!!
Mrs . Cheng : oh that's not good !!!

Adrien left and thought a little deeper into how ladybug and Marinette both disappeared . They went back to Adrien house and say to think more deeper and write down some Clue's as into how or where did they go???

They started to talk..
Plagg: I don't get it at all this is really confusing me ??
Adrien : yeah but how would they just disappeared out of thin air . That is the craziest thing in the world ...
Plagg: yeah but where did ladybug and Marinette go is the question ???

I hope you enjoyed this part of the story I hope your ready for the next chapter 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 78 13
Ladybug has disappeared, has been gone for 2 years. Chat Noir hasn't been seen around Pairs anymore. And Hawkmoth is weakened...but not destroyed. La...
6K 158 27
After the defeat of Hawk Moth, Ladybug can't understand what's bugging Chat Noir. She wants to help him, but also want to help Adrien, who is depress...
3.4K 187 16
Marinette and Adrien are sweet innocent cinnamon rolls by day but by night they transform into Ladybug and Cat Noir who fight crime. Every mission is...
87.5K 4.1K 21
Marinette has always been invisible, which comes in handy saving the streets of Paris as Ladybug. Adrien is the opposite, always the center of attent...