The Two Who Shared A Body (a...

Por Galactica-Sama

Ever since birth, Izuku midoriya and his twin sister Izuma Midoriya have been stuck together, unable to separ... Más

How it all began

749 14 10
Por Galactica-Sama

"Hello, my name is Izuku midoriya," Izuku says. "And I'm Izuma Midoriya!" Izuma says, pushing Izuku out of her way. "And this is the story of how we became the number one heroes!!" They say in unison.

3rd person

"You were supposed to have twins,  right, Mrs Midoriya?" The doctor doing the ultrasound said. "Yes, why? Did something happen?!" Into says worriedly. "Your two children have somehow merged in your womb, Mrs Midoriya, and from what I'm seeing, it looks like they are switching between their genders. This is the first time I'm seeing something like this." The doctor says with amazement and awe in his eyes. "But how can that be?! Is it even possible for something like this to happen?!?" Into asks the doctor. "By the looks of it, it seems it is, but we will need to look into it more, for their safety and yours."

On the day of the birth, the moment they were born and cried for the first time, their body switched between male and female, which surprised everyone in the room. But it didn't matter to Inko, to her, they were her darling babies. "The boy you will be Izuku and the girl you will be Izuka." Inko named them both and hunger their tiny body gently.

Over the years it became easy to tell the difference between the two, Izuku more shy and timid, while Izuma was literally running around with confidence, lots of energy and with a bit of an attitude.

When their quirks manifested, Izuku had bending abilities, as he called it, but really it was just the ability to control all of the elements. And Izuma could summon armours and whenever she wore them her appearance changed completely and she grew a couple years older in it too.

They had a good friend called Kacchan, and they always liked to follow him around. But he became a bully towards them, mostly Izuku as he was weaker, but whenever Izuma showed up, he and his friends ran for cover.

They could also separate into two bodies but they couldn't stay like that for long.

(Nothing much has changed about their past from the anime, just that when the sludge villain attacks them, and how they saved Kacchan)

Izuku's and Izuma's Pov

We have been apart for 6 hours now, trying to increase the amount of time we can stay separated into two bodies. The longest was when we were separated for 24 hours, and man, we were in so much pain afterwards.

We were taking the usual shortcut home, walking under the bridge, talking while switching between each other, when all of a sudden, Izuma points out slime making its way out of the sewers,

Since I (Izuku) controlled the body at the moment, I turn around to see the slime become large in size. It smirks at us and half of my face becomes a grin, as izuma is the crazier/sadistic one of the two of us, she's enjoying herself it seems.

The sludge villain before us says, "Well well well, looks like I found the perfect vessel for me to take over."

Izuku looks like he was scared, he tried to defend himself, he used his water bending abilities, getting a successful hit at the villain, he fired is other elements, by the villain kept getting up. He said, " Is this all you got kid?"

At this point Izuma completely takes over, changing the way we look, large breasts take form on our chest, hips curve and our waist narrows. No, that was only the beginning." Izuma says. "Oh, I didn't expect you to become, this." He says his smirk becomes a grin, and he licks his sludge lips? "I'll have fun with you before I do anything else."
Izuma then says, "I don't think so, sludge more like spludge. You're just weak compared to us. You shouldn't have messed, WITH US!" She says, a grin on her face and a sadistic look in her eyes, challenging the sludge to fight her. "Tch, how dare you!! If you weren't pretty, I would have ended you by now!!!" The sludge says, trying to scare us, but not a chance, it would take more to scare Izuma, Izuku was definitely scared but since Izuma was in control, they didn't flinch at the sludges tone of voice or even shook in their spot.

The villain saw this unfazed look and began talking while attacking, "why you little, you will pay for insulting me!!"

After he says this, Izuma changed into her armour, glowing brightly with red, blinding the villain temporarily. The villain shocked by her new appearance as well as the sword in her arm. "No, it's you who will pay for attacking us!!"

As she swings at the sludge and cuts him into pieces. All might appears in from of them saying, Don't worry, why? Because I'm he-." As he finally looks at the sight in from of him, he sees Izuma cut the villain into pieces and land on the ground. As soon as she is done, she puts away the sword, saying. "Rest now, return to your true form." As she says this, her body changes back to normal and even changed back to Izuku. " Thank you Izuma, I owe you one, rest now, dear sister." At this, All might is confused by what he witnessed, how did that girl went from, well being a girl to a boy. "Excuse me, but how did you change genders like that?" This catches Izuku's attention, and as soon as he realizes who is in from of him he goes, "All might!! Is it really you?!? Oh, and, that wasn't me you just saw, that was my twin sister, you see, we merged together before being born and we have an ability that lets us separate, but it doesn't last long, we mostly change between each other." All might nods at the boy's explanation, impressed by them and their abilities.

He remembers the sludge villain and goes to collect it in a bottle, he seemed to be in a rush and quickly said. "Well now that you're both okay, and I have the villain, I must be leaving, have a good day. Before Izuku could reach all might in time, Izuma took over and grabbed him quicker than he could leave, this surprised the hero and he looked at the now young girl. She smiled at the hero and said, "before you leave, could you sign my bro's hero analysis book? He's a huge fan of you and meeting you was his dream come true." she speaks with a pleading look. All might smiles at this, "Of course, where should I sign?" Izuma points at the page in the book and all might signs it. "Thank you, All might." No problem, but I must go n-"
Before he can finish, Izuma does something, both All might and Izuku could predict, She kisses All might teasingly on the lips, and smirks as soon as she lets go, All might becomes a blushing mess and Izuku takes over, apologising to all might, and saying "What was that for!?? Why did you kiss him Izuma??" "Oh come on, you can't say you didn't like it, I mean did you see his face?!? It was so adorable!!" "There's something wrong with you, Izu." All might stood blushing, listening to the teens argue when Izuku turned to All might and apologised for his sister's behaviour, and thanked him for the autograph.

All might realized he didn't have long before he had to change back and quickly said. "I-it's all right young man, but I must be going now, I need to hand in this villain." All might says, surprising Izuku. "Oh wait, All might!!" He grabs on to All might's leg as he launches into the sky.

All might noticed the boy and tells him to let go. But he points out he will fall and die if he did. All might tells him to hold on. And a moment they land on a rooftop, and all might begins to worry about how he will change back in any moment.

The boy doesn't let all might leave after he was put down on the rooftop and told to knock on the door to have someone open it and let him down. And just as he was about to ask all might something, smoke forms around him and he deflated.

Both Izuku and Izuma are horrified at this and ask simultaneously how come this happened to him. He told them about his power, and about his injury and how he was only able to use it for a short time.

Then Izuma separated from her brother and walked up to All might, putting her hand out for him to shake and says. "That is a noble sacrifice to make, All might. You won my respect." She says All might is hesitant in shaking her hand like last time she kissed him out of no where. He shook her hand, slowly and carefully, saying. "Thank you, umm." "Izuma and my brother over there is Izuku," Izuma says. "Nice to finally know your name."

"All might, if it's not too much trouble,  my bro wants to ask you something." She says. "Of course, what is it, Young man?" He says. "Can I become a hero, even when I'm weak?" Izuku asks. "If you try hard enough, you too can become a hero!" Izuma and Izuku smile at his words.

"Sorry, I would stay and talk but I need to return the sludge villain back, goodbye and don't get into any more trouble." All might says and leaves.

Afterwards, we got let down by a worker, they were surprised to see us there. We made our way through the town to get back home when all of a sudden we heard a commotion and saw many people there. We had been separated since we talked to all might and forgot to merge. When we approached the crowd, Izuma looked around and approached a woman to ask what had happened, meanwhile, Izuku saw kacchan inside the sludge villain all might have, 'did all might drop him because of me?' but before he knew it, he saw kacchan's terrified face, and without thinking, he ran to try to help him. Izuma noticed her brother wasn't near her and looked onto the damaged area to see him running towards Kacchan.

"Izukuu!!!" I scream running, to try to get him back, before he did something stupid, to both himself and me (they share their body even death)
I try to run but I'm stopped by a hero holding me back, telling me its dangerous to go there after him. I tell him, " Let me goo!!!! I have to save him!!! If he dies we both die!!!" I manage to get out of the heroes grip, all eyes on me know, as I run, I change into my armour.

"Izuku!!! Come back to meee!!!!"
Everyone lets out gasps as I'm flying to my brother now, but I'm too busy to take it in. The sludge villain spots us and says, "You again? Oh, how I will enjoy tearing you two apart."
He says, I catch up to Izuku, and we merge together, becoming one again, everyone gasps as we become one person, this time, we both use our quirks together, I fight with my swords while he bends the elements around us and as I attack he wraps water and fire around the blades, as I pierce into the sludge, Izuku freezes the water, making the villain freeze as well, but before it froze, we pulled kacchan out, him breathing heavily as he almost suffocated to death.

When the sludge falls to the side because of it's new weight, I take my sword and put it away, saying. "Rest now, return to your true form." just like I had said it before. The heroes run to us and congratulate us, but also scolded us for recklessly running into a dangerous situation.

After the commotion died down, We were walking home, chatting with each other to pass the time, when all might in his small form comes running out of a corner. He pants for a bit and then looks up and says, "I've been looking for you two, I wanted to talk to you about your powers."

"What about them?" Izuma asks as Izuku goes into fanboy mode. "I think they are very strong and with such Powerful quirks, you could easily become heroes. but other than that, tell me, when you ran to help the boy captured by the sludge dd your legs move on their own?" All might asks. "They did, and I couldn't stop myself," Izuku says. "Then I have my answer, what do you say, young man, do you want to become a hero? Because I want to give the two of you my quirk. So what do you say? Do you agree?" All might asks.

"Yess!!!" The two teens say to all might with happiness and excitement in their eyes. "Okay then, but beware the road ahead is a tough one!!"

Thanks for readin the first part of this fanfiction, I hope you liked the first part of this story.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

153K 5.5K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
439K 11.5K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
284K 8.5K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.9M 86.3K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.