Two Sided

Από taekook-trasheu

•|Complete- Fully Revised|• "Is that your phone in your pants or are you excited to see me, hyung?" "Pistol... Περισσότερα

Chpt 1
Info for you
Chpt 2
Chpt 3
Chpt 4
Chpt 5
Chpt 6
Chpt 7
Chpt 8
Chpt 9
Chpt 10
Chpt 11
Chapter 12
Chpt 13
Chpt 14
Chpt 15
Chpt 16
Chpt 17
Chpt 18
Chpt 19
Chpt 21
Chpt 22
Chpt 23
Chpt 24
Chpt 25
Chpter 26
Chpt 27
Chpt 28
Chpt 29
Chpt 30
Chpt 31
Chpt 32
Chpt 33
Chpt 34
Chpt 35
Chpt 36
Chpt 37
Chpt 38
Chpt 39
Chpt 40
Chpt 41
Chpt 42
Inner World
chpt 43
Chpt 44
Chpt 45
Nothing really ends, Chpt 46
Epilogue
Special Hidden Chapter

Chpt 20

2.4K 131 49
Από taekook-trasheu

|Revised|

"See, the thing you need to remember is that no matter what, even if you feel the world is against you, there's someone out there in the world who has your back. Maybe you've met them, maybe you haven't." The darker haired male turned his attention back to the notepad on his lap.

The blonde scoffed and folded his arms, not feeling like he was in the mood for in-depth conversations. He glanced over, seeing the male conversed into whatever it was he was writing.

"Hm...you should really try and meditate sometimes. It helps, you know."

The blonde decided to ignore him, seeing he was too focused on the words written down rather than the words he was speaking. He set the pen down in the center of the notepad, turning his attention to the window he sat by, placing a hand against the cold surface. The blonde male sat there before scoffing, shoving the notepad off of his lap, turning his body to lay on his back while his head rested on the older's lap.

The other didn't flinch, almost used to the gesture, and smiled fondly at the other as he put his hand on his forehead while the blonde spoke. "Stop writing and pay attention to me."

"Someone's needy."

"M'not needy. Just sick of watching you write."

"What would you prefer I do?"

It was quiet between the two and the blonde looked to the side, arms folded across his chest as he stared at nothing. The other stared at him, infatuated by the male laying on him. His fingers moved to brush through the blonde locks, causing light eyes to look at him. They stared into each other's eyes before the blonde poked the tip of his tongue between his lip.

"Keep playing with my hair."

"I can do that while writing."

"Stop writing."

"What can I do?"

"Anything but write."

"Then you wouldn't mind me doing something other than writing?" he asked with a chuckle, pushing the blonde's head to get him off his lap. The male grunted and put more weight on his thighs, indicating he didn't want to move.

"Stop.."

The one with dark hair sighed and leaned back, staring back out the glass that was fogging up. "You haven't been to work for a while."

"Winter break," the blonde spoke, eyes closed and brows furrowed despite looking comfortable. "I don't need to go back until after the new year."

"Shouldn't you be busy with other things?"

"Joon, you ask too many questions."

"It's good to be curious about things-"

"It'll get you killed if you ask too many questions, you know?"

Joon faced the blonde, staring down at him. After a few seconds of silence, the blonde's eyes flicked open to stare back into deep brown ones. Joon smiled and retracted his hand, setting it on the back of the couch. "It'll only get you killed if the questions lead to a secret that shouldn't be exposed."

The blonde smirked and sat up, turning so his face was right in front of Joon's face, noses centimeters away from each other. "Are you willing to get killed from digging too deep into questions?"

Joon went closer, a smirk spreading across his face. "Only if you're the one who's going to end me if I do."

It was quiet and then V's smirk softened into a saddened grin, leaning forward and placing a chaste kiss to Joon's lips, pulling away but staying centimeters away. "Not in a million years." After hearing a hum from Joon, V went in closer and connected their lips again, holding him in the kiss longer.

Joon smiled wholeheartedly and whipped his head around, pulling away. "Aish....looks like I'll stop digging then." He side-eyed V, seeing the other was still staring fondly at him. He then rolled his eyes and leaned towards him, kissing his nose sweetly.

V's face turned red and a scowl took over, making Joon laugh. V growled and pulled away, going back to his place laying down, eyes shut tightly. "If you didn't get bashful so easily maybe we'd be able to actually go on dates, don't you think?"

"We've gone on plenty of dates," V muttered, lips pouting.

"Going to get ice cream before going to the studio or dressing rooms isn't a date, V."

"....it is if I'm the one paying."

"No it's not," Joon laughed, leaning down and brushing his nose to V's. V couldn't help but open his eyes to stare up at the male above him, a smile spreading across his face again as his hands went up, grabbing the sides of his face and pulling him into a deeper kiss that lasted longer.

Breaths mingled and fingers tangled in hair as their lips molded together. Some would think it was an utterly innocent kiss, but the two taking part knew it was anything but. Nothing about the kiss was innocent and it wasn't in a sexual manner either.

Joon pulled away and glowed red, gulping and looking away as V chuckled. "You call me bashful but you're always as red as a tomato after we kiss," V hummed.

Joon cleared his throat and reached over to the floor as much as he could, grabbing the notepad and pen. "But really. You should consider meditating to help calm down nerves......" He looked uncertain about what he was going to say next. "...It'll calm you both down, V."

V flinched and stared at Joon with stone cold eyes and Joon thought he messed up by releasing these words until the velvety voice broke through. "Do you miss him?"

"V-"

"Do you want to see him?"

Joon stayed silent and avoided any eye contact with the other, stilling as cold chills ran up and down his back, causing the hairs on the back of his neck to stand upright. "....I'm just curious as to how he's doing...I...Haven't seen him in months."

"You do know he doesn't love you-"

"He's still my friend though, V. I know he..." Joon looked at him. "...I know he doesn't love me like you do-"

"I'm scared he'll hurt you.." V sat up and cupped Joon's face. "He plays along with it to make you feel better. If he's in control he'll fall in love with someone else. And it'll take you away from me. I don't want him to hurt you. I'll kill him if he does."

Joon smiled sadly and placed his hand on top of V's hand, using his thumb to softly caress it. "He's my friend, V."

V pressed his forehead to Joon's and agreed, a shudder running through his body and his head twitching to the side softly, his eyes fluttering open to reveal deep cocoa eyes that were squinted. He seemed to be staring off into space, eyes not focusing on anything before a smile appeared on his face.

"How's my Joonie been, hm?" he questioned playfully. "Are you hungry? Has he fed you anything yet, love?"

Joon blinked fast and breathed out, shaking his head. "No. We....were just about to meditate."

_____

Deep breaths in.

Deep breaths out.

Deep breaths in.

Deep breaths out.

Muscles relaxed, nothing tense, clear the mind and soul with nothing but pure thoughts or no thoughts at all. Think of a void and make a utopia from that. One with things that are enjoyable or pleasant to one's being.

A place of peace.

Inhale and count to four.

One.

Two.

Three.

Four.

Exhale and count to four.

One.

Two.

Three.

Four.

Breathe from the chest and hold it. Count to four in the head. Release the breath and listen to the surrounding sounds. Call out to them without speaking or making a movement. Reel them in so they're closer. Loosen the grip of the hands and release all negative energy.

V opened his eyes and exhaled, body sitting upright with excellent posture, hands resting on his knees as dark blonde strands of hair fell in his line of sight. He puckered his lips and blew, moving them without moving from his current position. He looked straight ahead at the solid plain wall seeing nothing but the small textures beneath the paint and the discoloration of parts of it, some spots looking yellow while others were a gradient ivory.

His thoughts came flooding back into his mind but not as aggressively. A thought that made him want to pound his fist into the wall now made him rethink life choices. One that made him fill up with rage was now calming and giving him life lessons in ways only he could understand. A particular thought that made him want to kill a bunny rabbit now made him realize his mistake in harming him in front of others, making them lose more trust in him.

With a slight groan and a soft exhale of breath, V stood up from his spot with elegance, holding his hands above his head while popping his wrists before making his way to the door of the bedroom, turning the knob and walking down into the kitchen to be greeted with multiple people. One was cooking, two were debating, one was resting on the floor near the island and one was sitting near the window writing in a journal.

A certain blonde looked up as V walked past, casting him a warning glare before resting his head to his arms, shaking his head at the male who just didn't learn.

Jungkook's soft brown hair bounced as he tilted his head from right to left to a song that was playing on the speaker near him, quiet enough not to disturb the others doing their own thing in the living space but loud enough for him to enjoy.

The back of his milky neck was exposed, showing off a mole or two that he had, the hair at the nape of his neck curling from the length it was growing at. V grunted and reached over Jungkook, causing him to freeze and stare at the arm that was passing his side, watching the hand grip onto a spatula before retracting. Jungkook swallowed his spit and turned his head so he could see the figure from the corner of his eyes, observing as V turned to the pan on the stove, flipping the pancake that was cooking.

Jungkook frowned, quickly turning around and causing his hair to bounce flawlessly as he pointed a finger at V. "I don't remember asking for your help," he grumbled, his free hand settling on his hip. V looked over at him and narrowed his eyes.

"I never asked for your permission to help," V shot back, turning his attention to the stove, playing with the pancake.

"Do you even know how to cook pancakes?"

"What idiot doesn't know how to cook pancakes?"

Jungkook raised a brow and muttered some incoherent words as he turned back to what he was doing previously, sparing glances at the blonde every so often. V stared at the pan and poked the pancake with an uninterested gaze.

Smoke started to float above the pancake and V grunted, sliding the spatula beneath it before flipping it, almost flipping it out of the pan. Jungkook groaned and waddled over, moving V out of his way with his hip as he stole the spatula, picking up the pancake and flipping it back to its first side. "Just because there's some smoke doesn't mean it's burning. If you flip it too soon you'll ruin it."

Jungkook handed the spatula back to V, who hesitantly took it, glaring at Jungkook. "I know how to make pancakes."

"I never said you didn't," Jungkook corrected, leaning against the counter to watch him. V raised a brow in question.

"What the fuck are you staring at?"

"Nothing too interesting. Just an idiot trying to make a pancake."

"Why you little fucking-"

"Now it's burning."

V's attention quickly went to the pancake and he growled, flipping it onto its uncooked side before going back to look at Jungkook who only grinned innocently. V felt something in his core twitch at the sight. Anger? Maybe annoyance? Or perhaps feelings with insipid meanings to them, even. Jungkook noticed the intense staring and he had to hold his breath from blushing because holy shit if only looks could kill from attractiveness.

Even though they were the same person, V had a hardness to him that Taehyung lacked. His brows always set low and his jaw clenched, showing off the jawline that made millions of women swoon. His shoulders seemed toned and thick and broad, and his stance and posture was one of surprising elegance.

As much as he wanted to try and be playful with the other he knew he was V and not the Taehyung that he knew, and he didn't want to cause more problems between him and the others especially Yoongi, who seemed to be the closest to him.

"Stop staring. You can stare at a picture just as easily."

"Beauty's better in person."

V stopped playing with the pancake and looked at the male who's eyes grew wide like saucers, lips turning into his mouth as his teeth bit them, mouth forming a straight line as he realized what he said out loud for the man to hear. V's expression was hard to read. It was blank yet held other meanings that were inexpressible to Jungkook, not knowing how to put the emotions or feelings into words. But some emotions on his face were readable.

Uninterested.

Boredom.

But there was also surprise.

Bashfulness.

Interest.

Jungkook balled his hands into fists and looked down, his tongue flicking out to wetten his plump bottom lip before nodding his head to himself, confirming that he, indeed, just said that. V rolled his eyes and went back to the pancake, taking it off of the pan before grabbing the batter and pouring more. Jungkook watched closely, seeing him put too much. He hopped from the counter and reached out to grab the bowl from him. "V, you're putting too much-"

"Don't fucking touch me-"

"You're pouring too much!-"

"Let go!"

V tugged his arm away, elbow hitting the handle of the pan and flipping it, letting it spray the hot batter on Jungkook's arm. He let out a howl of pain and jumped back, wrapping his fingers around the burn as he cursed. His glossy eyes looked up to see V who glared back at him- no, not directly at him. At the burn forming. V growled and tossed the spatula to the counter.

"You jerk! I was just trying to help-"

"I don't fucking like you, Jungkook, so don't fucking touch me," V butted in, shrugging his shoulders as he grabbed a rag, soaking it under water before wringing it out, placing it on Jungkook's forearm and wrapping it around loosely.

Yoongi appeared, eyes wide as Namjoon walked over and sighed. "You two are going to cause a lot of problems. It's pretty obvious and it's going to cause us all to die."

"It's not my fault-"

"V, it was your fault and you need to fucking get over it," Namjoon snapped, eyes narrowing. V closed his mouth and tossed his hands in the air in frustration.

"He shouldn't be touching me!"

"Maybe you should pay attention more," Jungkook whined, looking at the rag. V tsked and went back to placing slight pressure on the forming wound, mumbling things before replying to the other lowly.

"I'd be able to pay more attention if you weren't staring at me..."

"I'd stop staring at you if you allowed me to fucking talk to you, you brute-" Jungkook quickly shut his mouth, eyes wide knowing that the other didn't like to be called names.

V's eyes turned cold and Yoongi walked over, trying to pull V away but he ripped his arm from the shorter man's grip, shoving Yoongi to the side while clutching both of Jungkook's shoulders. "What the fuck did you just call me, you twig?"

Jungkook stared at him, shaking at the dominance that was overpowering him. He inhaled shakily and, with a trembling hand, lifted up a finger, jabbing V's chest. "I called you a brute, but I didn't mean to-"

"I swear-"

"I'm sorry, okay! I didn't mean to!" Jungkook cried, tears building in his eyes. V stared at him, grip loosening on his shoulders.

Everyone stared at the scene, some afraid to intervene while others were curious to see what would happen. Namjoon was ready to tear V's hands from the other any moment if he moved to hurt him, but Yoongi was the one to seem more interested than ready to interfere. He was....intrigued by V's behavior towards Jungkook.

Finally, V broke the silence between him and Jungkook, leaning close to his ear and sneering, the warm breath on his neck heightening Jungkook's senses and making him alert.

He whispered something to Jungkook before loosening his grip, leaning away. With a huff, he shoved Jungkook away and stomped off, leaving the others to stand around, confused as to why Jungkook's face was bright red and flustered rather than scared shitless.

"So....this isn't going to work," Namjoon sighed, cleaning up the mess in the kitchen.

"I think we need to intervene in a different aspect," Yoongi replied, staring at the stairs V disappeared up.

____

One puff.

Two puffs.

Three puffs.

The smoke glided between his lips and hit the chilly air gracefully as he exhaled, leaving his lips slightly parted and not putting much force into blowing out the puffy grey smoke that traveled up towards the sky until it disappeared into the air.

He was never one for smoking; quit a while ago. But everyone has their stressful points in their lives where they desperately search for an outlet. He was never much of a desperate man so he stuck with the only thing that was convenient.

Smoking.

Sure, he got his ear lectured off by the company and his friends but mainly because of the smell and not so much for his health.

Yoongi let out another ghostly air of smoke, watching it create vivid shapes before his attention turned to the back door that slid open, revealing Namjoon walking out, muttering some words to himself while wiping off blue, pink and red from his arms and hands.

Since the odd fight between the two youngest two days ago, the hyungs had been trying to create some sort of peace between the two, forcing them to spend time together whether it be a game of 20 questions, board games, cooking and, well....painting.

"Any luck?" Yoongi asked, earning Joon's attention who immediately tried to compose himself, not being one to enjoy the feeling of anger or being out of control. After clearing his throat he leaned against the wall, a foot or two away from Yoongi, and sighed, folding his arms.

"Is it really considered bonding if one paints a bloodied picture of the other?"

Yoongi chuckled at the response and nodded, understanding that their efforts were failing.

Terribly.

"Maybe it's something we just need to let them sort out. We surely can't force it. It's just making it worse." He took another drag with a sigh. Namjoon side-eyed him and nodded in agreement.

"But if we don't interfere they'll kill each other."

"Hm," Yoongi hummed, flicking the bud to the ground and lightly pressing his foot on top of it. "I've been doing some thinking."

"As usual."

Yoongi stuck out his tongue and continued. "-And I don't think V will kill him even if he acts like he will."

"Are you kidding me?" Namjoon asked, throwing a hand up. "Have you failed to see the events between them ever since V appeared? How is he not going to kill him?"

"V may be unstable and emotionless but he won't kill without a reason."

"I'm pretty sure he will. He's been at it for-"

"But he's also had a reason. V, and Tae, have never killed out of sheer pleasure and enjoyment. They've always had a reason behind it. BigHit. Yeah, V's okay with killing, but he doesn't kill for fun."

"But he even tried to kill m-"

"He had multiple reasons for it, Joon," Yoongi said softly. Namjoon's lips formed a straight line and he went quiet.

"...What do you mean 'multiple reasons', Yoongi?"

Yoongi snickered and looked away with a couple head shakes, reaching into his pocket and pulling out the pack, popping it open and taking out another white stick, placing it between his lips and igniting it, inhaling the smoke.

"You weren't as subtle as you think you were, kid." Yoongi took the cigarette out of his mouth and licked his lips, blonde hair flowing freely in the wind. "Obviously BigHit was a reason. I was the only one, other than Jackson and Hoseok, that knew his task was to get rid of you. But don't think he did it as soon as it was given to him."

Yoongi studied the cigarette between his fingers. "...Because it took the kid a long time before he got the courage to do it. But, I happen to know another motive he had...And it involved a pink haired beauty."

Namjoon's face went pale and he choked a little, one hand coming up to hold his throat as he swallowed. Yoongi smirked and placed the cig back between his lips. "But I was the only one he told. He didn't even tell Jimin. The kid needs a friend, he can't just vent out to Tae, or vise versa, since not all the love was mutual. I never bothered asking what he meant by that, though. All I know is that you and him were drifting and you, being the honest goody goody you are, told him you wanted to pursue that pink bastard. Of course, V didn't take it well. And, boom. Another reason why he could kill you so easily...."

He looked at Joon. "He didn't want you to leave. And he didn't want to kill you. And anyone who wasn't oblivious could tell he was whipped for you and would probably still do anything for you. And it makes me question...are you positive it was V who tried killing you?"

"Of course it was, he was the one I was with the very last moment I breathed," Namjoon hissed.

"You're sure?"

"Why are you asking?"

Yoongi took a long drag and exhaled through his nose. "V isn't who we have to worry about. I doubt he'd put the one he loves in such harms way-"

"Are you implying Tae did it?"

"I didn't say that." Yoongi flicked his cigarette. "But it's a possibility."

"B-but Taehyung wasn't opposed to it. I told him months prior to the attempted murder," Namjoon spoke out with a small voice, "And Taehyung was happy about it. He said that if I was happy then that's what mattered."

"But what did V say?"

".....V told me..... V never told me anything. He was supportive because I was happy but you could tell it irritated him-"

"He was pissed off because you were trying to pursue Seokjin while staying in a relationship with him," Yoongi snapped, leaning his head back. "It's hard to think he killed you. Him following through with his task says otherwise on Taehyung's part. No one had seen V for months. It was Taehyung up until a few days ago. But that's not the point."

He looked at Namjoon. "the point is that he doesn't have any reason to kill Jungkook. He may seem ill-tempered and unreasonable, and I know you see that because I see the talks you give him every time his temper reaches a peak, but he isn't unreasonable. He knows he can't kill him. He wouldn't use the 'it's his fault' excuse to kill him. He's...not like that."
Yoongi chuckled and looked down. "You think you'd know him better enough after dating the kid for a few years..."

Namjoon went back to leaning against the wall, staring up at the sky. Yoongi glanced at him briefly to see if he could read his face but he couldn't. Namjoon seemed to be rooted in thought and he hoped it was about what he said.

Of course, Yoongi knew about Joon's secret relationship with his best friend for two or three years and of course, Tae confided in him whenever problems arose, and so did V.

From the beginning, Yoongi warned him. Told him the company was right to ban them from having relationships because that meant attachments.

And you couldn't do your job with attachments.

Finally, Namjoon's face turned hard and he pushed off against the wall. From the looks of it, Yoongi knew that whatever he said angered the younger one. "You know-"

The cigarette was plucked from his lips and placed between Namjoon's lips, a scowl on his face as he took a few drags before pulling it away and blowing out, shoving it back to Yoongi's mouth. "Those thing's are going to kill you." He turned around and waddled back into the house, leaving Yoongi alone to his thoughts again.

Yoongi stared into space blankly, a soft grin spreading to his lips as he let out a soft chuckle, taking the cig and looking at it.

Maybe he'd reconsider buying a different brand.

___

"You asshat."

"Fuck face."

"Idiot."

"Dead compacted skin cell ball."

"Ass eater."

"Oh, you only wish I was an ass eater, you twig."

"Wh-what-! You-You-you.......gay!"

"Gay? Is that the best insult you can fucking come up with?"

The two men were standing next to each other, a single half wall blocking any view to their lower halves as their upper halves were exposed, showing each one holding a gun and aiming it at the target. Nothing was unusual. The two were bickering back and forth, unable to even stay sane by being a couple feet away from each other.

V was being forced to help Jungkook out with shooting practice since no one else could teach him how after all the times they had tried helping. Neither of them was allowed to leave until Jungkook made 5 hits to the center. At this point, it seemed hopeless.

Jungkook wasn't fond of the idea of being in a close range near V with a gun, who was highly fucking talented and skilled in using one. V, on the other hand, was tempted to aim the weapon at the bunny like-man and shoot a bullet in his body to get him to complain about literally anything else.

The argument started with Jungkook missing the shot, V noticing and making a smart remark about Jungkook being disabled, which resulted in a battle of throwing slanders and insults to each other.

Jungkook puffed out his cheeks in frustration and gripped his gun tighter, turning his eyes to the moving target before pulling the trigger, watching the bullet fly past and hit the stone wall behind. He grunted as he heard Jin's voice in his head. "You can never concentrate on something if you don't have anything to motivate you to do it, Kookie. Why do you think I offer lunch whenever I want you to freaking study?"

Jungkook's shoulders dropped at the memory, now knowing damn well that his hyung was right.

Without a reason for it, motivation, he sincerely couldn't do anything. The brunette gulped and gripped the handle again, tongue flicking out and licking his lips as one eye closed, steadying the gun. Clear your mind.

Fire.

The bullet shot out, nicking the shoulder of the moving target which only caused Jungkook to become angrier than he already was. "Son of a-!" he slammed the gun down onto the table in front of him, shoulders moving up and down as he breathed heavily, wanting to blame everything and anything on someone else besides him. He wanted to lift the table and throw it at the targets then make a target out of V's forehead and throw the table at him next then laugh in his face like an envious kid.

But then a calming effect took over him and big hands slid down his arms to his hands, forcing him to pick up the gun again and raise it, pointing it at the target. Calloused palms engulfed smaller ones, adjusting his grip on the gun. Jungkook's cheeks turned a bright flowery pink at feeling a hard chest press against his back and warm breath brush across his neck. He stiffened, eyes wide and just staring at the target ahead.

"You'll injure a muscle if you shoot too tense," the deep voice came out, sounding annoyed and quiet. "Here....don't put your thumb up like that, you need to hold the gun firmly so it doesn't jerk you too much. If you get scared and close your eyes when you shoot, you won't be able to focus on the target."

Jungkook stayed quiet and turned his head to the side, being able to look at V from the corners of his eyes. V looked at him and raised a brow, nudging his shoulder blade with his shoulder. Jungkook flinched and faced the front, staying silent.

"A reply would be nice so I know you're listening. Unless you somehow went deaf."

Jungkook snapped his head around to glare at the man, growling softly. "Stop fucking touching me."

"I'm not fond of it but if you don't hit that target five times we won't be able to eat lunch and if you make me starve I really won't hesitate from killing you."

"I really won't hesitate to kill you," Jungkook mocked, rolling his eyes in the process. V sneered at the back of his head and tugged him closer to his chest, grip tightening on him.

"Just fucking pay attention." V parted his feet, standing perfectly while taking a small intake of breath and holding it for a few seconds before exhaling. "Repeat what I do."

Jungkook didn't question the man and did as he was told, looking down and parting his feet as well before slowly breathing, all attention on the moving target. V leaned close to his ear and whispered to him. "Watch the pattern of the target. Up, down, up, left, right, left, then up again. It's going up for the first time so think ahead. By the time you pull the trigger it'll be going left, so aim to the left....just...like this.....now...shoot." V's finger pulled the trigger but Jungkook tensed up, closing his eyes and stumbling back but clearly not far since he was pressed against V. V growled in pure annoyance at seeing Jungkook missed completely. "You've got to be fucking- Brat, pay attention, will you??"

"I-I am!"

"Clearly you're not. I thought since you weren't a visual learned that this would help but it obviously isn't."

"I-I can't concentrate with you pressing up against me!"

"I'm not even that close!"

"Your dick is practically pressing against my back!"

"You only wish it was."

Jungkook wanted to slam the gun to the table again before groaning and stomping his left foot, almost hitting V's. "I can't concentrate unless I'm motivated."

"Isn't the sound of having lunch enough fucking motivation for a pig like you?" V spat, baring his teeth as he spoke. Jungkook fell quiet and stared at the ground.

"Why would a pig want to fucking eat more?" He muttered quietly, not expecting V to hear but he did. He whined and rolled his eyes, nudging Jungkook.

"Stop fucking moping, I wasn't calling you fat. I've just noticed you scarf down food like every meal is your last. Didn't mean to break your heart."

Jungkook just nodded and returned his gaze back up to the target, breathing in deeply. But his body was trembling. He couldn't stay still and he wasn't sure why, but a guess, and a good one would be because V was still breathing down his neck, pressing him to his chest and holding him.

Yeah.

That was probably why.

He gulped and placed his finger lightly above the trigger when unexpected words escaped V's mouth. "I can motivate you. Name anything you want, and I'll do it."

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1.7M 56.5K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
328K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
242K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
110K 5.6K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...