Advent Special || Jenlisa

Da XX_Luminary

Completed. Jenlisa Fanfic It's a Jennie and Lisa Christmas(ish) short and simple story. Please Enjoy. Advent... Altro

「2」
「3」
「4」
「5」

「1」

9.2K 227 19
Da XX_Luminary

Jennie

"What did you get for day 4 then?"

"Oh it's a-" I looked around in search for my answer, but in the process catching a glimpse of the blonde who was trying poke open Day 9 on the Christmas calendar.

"Yah, what are you doing, pabo?" I slapped her hand away and took away the advent calendar from her view.

I rolled my eyes as I listen to her whine like a child whose toy was just taken away. Technically, she is. I shushed the yapping child and jumped back on the bed beside her.

"Day 4 had a paper cutout of a gingerbread man." I held the drawing between my fingers, grinning as I shove it infront of her face.

"It looks terrible." This bitch.

"Yah. Lailisa. Like you can do any better." I snapped, shoving her with all my strength that triggered something in her braincells that made her start laughing like a nut job. "I'm serious. That doesn't look like a gingerbread man at all."

"Just shut up. It doesn't matter if it doesn't look like it. What matters is it's a sweet gesture."

"You don't even know who's sending them."

The taller girl rolled on her back, resting the back of her head against her left forearm. I followed suit, staring into the ceiling the same way.

"They'll probably reveal themselves when the time comes."

"And what if they don't?" I could hear her raising her eyebrows without needing to look at her face.

"Then I'll find out who they are."

"Confidence will get Jennie Kim anywhere."

"Hmm." I rolled to my side, eyeing the side of her face, admiring the chiseled jawline and the big almond eyes gazing up into nothingness. She turned her face to look on to me, her smile almost blinding my vision.

"Aren't you suppose to be out there, wooing your way into girls' pants?"

"It's cold today."

"So? Isn't that perfect? Warm them up in the cold, charm them with your smile, wait for them to come crawling to you."

"Sounds ideal. But no. Rather stay here."

"You just wanna be surrounded by my presence."

"And what if that's actually true?" I looked up to her mischievous smile.

"As if that'll actually be true."

"Whatever rocks your boat I guess." She turned back to the ceiling, the soft smile lingering on her mouth. I mean, I understand why girls would come crawling.

Doesn't mean I will.

"It's almost midnight, did your secret admirer do anything that involves a gingerbread?"

"Not yet, but then again, I didn't even leave my dorm today, what can possibly hap-"

*Knock knock*

"-pen."

"Maybe it's the delivery?"

We shared a glace before I struggled out of bed, grunting in effort. I slipped on my green alien slippers and rushed to the door.

I hesitated to open the knob, peaking at the cause of sound before pushing it open.

"Jisoo unnie? What the hell are you doing here at this hour? I thought you were my chicken ane beer delivery." She flung the hoodie off from her head, her nose going pink from the cold, the snowflakes on her coat slowly melting away to water particles. God, it's freezing. "You're going to have chicken, and you didn't bother calling me?"

"You matter?"

"Whatever."

"Are you just here to annoy me?"

"You think I want to be here?"

"Then what are you doing here?"

Reaching this point of the conversation, Lisa stood behind me, hand on my shoulder as she greets the older woman.

"Did you miss me too much?"

"Ani, I'm here for Jennie. I actually forgot you existed."

The Thai pouted, "Meanie, you're definitely lying, I'm too spec-"

I smacked her face before she could continue with the aegyo, "Nope, shut up."

"So what brings you here?" I turned to chu as if nothing happened.

"We live in the same building."

"I mean, I know that. What I mean is what brings you to my dorm?"

"My shift ended early today and when I was checking out, someone came and paid me to deliver this to you." She held out a brown paper bag. My eyes lit up at the festive cheer taking over the design of the bag, surrounding the logo of the all too familiar cafe.

"Who?" Lisa asked before I could open my mouth, her eyebrows could almost cross from how much she's twisting them.

"I don't know her, she said she was doing it for a friend."

"What is it?" I asked as I receive it from her hold, "A box of Gingerbread cookies and I think a hot flat white.

My head immediately shot to Lisa, a knowing smile plastered on my face. She understood, but at the same time looked highly confused. After transitioning through versatile expressions, it ended with a scoff and a emotionless face as she walks away In typical whatever Lisa attitude.

"Don't you work in the library?"

"Yes, I only did this because someone paid me."

"Idiot."

"Still not as much as Lisa though."

"True."

"Alright, gotta go. I need sleep." I bid her goodbye, watching her enter her own room a few doors down the corridor.

I turned to my bed to see Lisa lying down in her previous position, but now cuddled into my blanket.

"I guess my secret admirer did make gingerbread happen."

"And they also know where you live, isn't that kinda creepy?"

"Come on. Almost everyone knows where everyone's dorm is. It's normal."

"Or maybe it's Jisoo Unnie."

"Nah, I'm pretty sure she's got her eyes on someone else." I opened the box of cookies, shoving one in her gob just because.

She took it in without argument, chewing loudly to purposely piss me off. I grab the bottom of her chin and forced it close. She smiled back innocently.

As she masticates the content in her mouth, I grabbed one as well and took a bite myself.

"Where's your roommate?"

"Nayeon already went home for Christmas."

"Did her break start earlier?"

"I don't think she really cares."

"Great roommate."

"How about you, Li?"

"What?"

"Isn't my hubby getting lonely in your room? You keep leaving her, you asshat."

"Woah, how are you sweeter to her than you are to me me?"

"Because Rosé is my hubby and you're just a hobo who goes here to get fed."

"She's at work."

"Isn't the cafe suppose to be close by now?"

"Yeah, but they're still working on the Christmas promotion stuff." She showed me the paper bag from earlier, "Did you know Rosé designed this?" She said with so much pride for her best friend. I smiled in admiration.

"Just Roseanne? Pretty impressive."

"Actually, she did it together with the new kid Son Chaeyoung. But still, impressive."

"Two Chaeyoungs huh?"

"Yeah, now I wish I'm named Chaeyoung. They're multitalented."

I shook my head, "But I think being a Manoban is talented enough."

"Are you confessing to me?"

I glared at her, "Definitely not."

"Fine, say all you want. I'm going to sleep." She closed her eyes, pulling the blanket further on her face. We stayed silent for 10 minutes straight until her breath was steady and calm, I wrapped my arm around her waist. Ready to doze off as well. "Aw, you love me."

"Shut up and sleep."

"Whatever, goodnight."

"Night."

"Wait, what if the chicken comes?"

"Let's just see what happens."

~~~

<Day 10>

"Why are you here again?"

"What do you mean? Don't you want me here?"

The almost dead college students glared at us, urging us to shut up. I bowed my head in apology, they went back to their own business. I shushed Lisa and continue on my studies.

I went to the library for some peace and alone time, but she followed me here. I was glad and annoyed at the same time.

"Aren't you suppose to be studying for exams?"

"I'm in my second year. I'll be fine."

"Idiot." I rolled my eyes, "What are you doing here then?"

"Nothing, just keeping you company. I can study too I guess."

"Alright, you do that. Just shut up."

She showed the gesture of zipping her mouth and leaned back on her chair, staring at notes I didn't even know she brought with her. She plugged in her earphones and minded her own business like I demanded. And I was thankful to have her presence and silence.

***

I feel like dying.

My brain cell felt like they were slowly getting crushed one by one and getting squeezed out their limits.

When I thought hell was downpouring into the depths of my life, a cup of coffee with glowing wings and a halo sat infront of my tired face. Well, not literally. But you know what I mean.

I look up to the blinding pale bright face that brought me coffee, "Jisoo Unnie?"

"Jendeku." She smiled, patting my head in a older sister manner. "We brought your stressed ass some coffee."

My insides flip in gratitude. I smiled back and took a sip of the warm beverage.

"So how's your studies?"

"Fine, only eight chapters in. You won't be seeing me in awhile. How about you? Why don't you look dead?"

"Took an hour nap, now I'm going back to the cafe with Chaeyoung. She's opening early."

"Early as in-" I took a look at the time on my phone, eyes almost bulging out in shock, "Since when was it 4 am?"

"Since time passed to 4. You should probably take a break."

I shook my head, continuing to go over my notes. "I'll stay for awhile. I'm perfectly fine."

"I know that, but I'm not doing this for you." I look up to her, watching her gesture to my right.

I followed the given direction.

I look to my side to a sleeping Lisa, along with Roseanne who I didn't realise was here. She was poking her best friend's unconscious face, Lisa mumbling back incoherent replies.

"I thought she left."

"She's been here all night with you."

"Oh, I was kinda distracted." I rubbed my eyes, realising how tired I am too. "Can you guys bring her home before you go to the coffee shop?"

"We were gonna, but she refuses to leave you."

"Wait, I'll handle this." I stood from my seat, stretching my arms out, groaning in delight as the relaxing sensation runs through my limps.

"Hey Unnie."

I greeted Rosé back, giving her a small hug as I thanked her for making me coffee that I love.

"I'll deal with her, you guys go."

They wished me lucks for my studies and left, hands clasped together. Weird. Aish, those two are always so weird when they're together.

I gently shook the younger girl, silently calling her name as I realised that the people who was here before I came is still here, working their ass off. How are they still alive?

She groaned.

I attempted to shake her again.

"Lisa, go back to your dorm, go rest."

She shot awake, rubbing her face that was red in one side. "I don't want to leave you here all alone with these nerdy species, I'll lose you to them."

"They just care about their grades. Unlike you."

"Not the point, the point I don't want to leave you."

It made me stupidly smile.

Not that it was sweet or anything, it's more of like stupid or something.

I'm really not fooling anyone. Am I?

"Fine," I sat back on my seat, pulling it closer to hers. "sleep on my lap, you're gonna have a sore neck and a bent back if you keep sleeping like that."

"Wait, seriously?"

"I have no time to go over this, I need to finish this chapter by the time span of two hours. So do it or don't do it, it's your choice."

"Alright, then I will." She leans backwards, her head on my lap. "Since when were you so sweet? Have you finally fallen into my charms?"

"You wish."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

70.2K 1.7K 13
Mainly about Jenlisa. If you're looking for comedy fluff, then here it is! (g!p/gxg) *Story full of nothing but cringe and fluff* - - - Achieved rank...
609K 24.1K 24
"Friends can do this...right?" Hope you Enjoy! -Short Story-
7.6K 148 21
First Book I guess this is really fate -Lisa [Credits to:A.M. Writes] I do not own the photos and clips in this story:)
71.7K 2.2K 21
Just another fanfiction of Jenlisa.