Nobody's Business

Door KayeKillaa

Vivian is twenty five, Has everything she wants ; Money. She now owns the restaurant her father once had. But... Meer

Nobody's Business
1 - You gotta do what you gotta do
2 - Its time
3 - Under control
4 - My Business
5 - One More Chance
6 - Family
7 - Something More
8 - Wrong But Feels Right
9 - Simmilar Feelings
10 - Bad Vibe, Great Suprise In Action
11 - She's Out, I'm In
12 - Takin' It Slow
Author Note!
14 - Lover of The Past
15 - Understandment
16 - Month 9 of Hell
17 - Babies
18 - Back Home
19 - #Thirstyfaceass
20 - One On One
21 - Saturday Love
Private chapter
22 - Not Mad
23 - Schemin'
24 - Fistful Of Tears
26 - Karma At Its Finest
27 - Dinner
28 - Concern
author's note
29 - Type 2
A/N
31 - Lunch In
32 - Open Up
33 - Forgiveness at Deadline
34 - Birthday Surprise PT.1
35 - Birthday Surprise PT.2
36 - Our Business
Bonus Chapter : Thanksgiving
Just Wanna Say..
Note
Editing Soon 2017
Hey guys... (you guys missed me)

25 - Bad Habits

21.6K 626 297
Door KayeKillaa

Vivian 

(A week later)

"Stop it." i whined, Chris laughed before pulling me into him and kissing my cheek. I could literally fell the wetness on it. This is how our mornings starts off, some reason i'll wake to see him staring at me or trying to mess with my face. If i wake up before him i'll tickle him, so either way it goes we're playing in the morning. 

"Girl you better love my kisses." 

"Your kisses are nice but with less saliva." I quirked, he raised an eyebrow which means he going to say something nasty.  I just know it. But hey, it's one the things i love about him. 

"Less saliva? You always up in my mouth. You don't mind the saliva when i eatin-" 

"Chris." I whined, he smiled before squeezing my waist. It was around 8am, since the twins are a little bit bigger they sleep in more, so me and Chris can stay in bed a little longer in the morning. We never sleep in, we sometimes get up and eat breakfast or do what were doing now. 

"You only 'Chris' me when i state facts that turn you on." he said all of sudden with a smile. 

"No, never. I just say that to stop you from saying nasty things." i stuck my tongue at him. He leaned in and sucked on my tongue. I ended up laughing in the middle of it. 

"I say nasty things? What about your freaky ass?" he was now in between my legs hovering over me as we stared at each other down intensely. 

" I can say whatever i want, whenever i want." i teased, 

"So i can do whatever i want, whenever i want? Coo." He responded before grinding into me. I bit my lip and placed my hand on his bare chest. 

"Nope move ya hand, i'm doing whatever i want." he was trying to be serious but ended up laughing. "I'm serious though, i need a nut, got me hard this early in the morning." he complained. 

"That's my fault?" 

"Nah, i don't get turned on when my girlfriend is in the bed with me only in my shirt with no panties." he stated with a straight face. 

I imitated his look as we stared at each for a minute or two before he smiled. "I swear, i cant stand yo ass." 

"But you love my pussy, my lips, my body, my smile, my face, my personality, my--  me." 

"When did i ever said all that?" 

I just shrugged, i remember him saying before though. "What are we doing today?" he asked, i stretched and laid my head on the pillow and thought. "We can chill i guess, but i got to help Terri and Alex with something for a hour to two," 

"When are you thinking about leaving?" he asked, he thought he was slick, i could feel his cold ass hands moving my shirt up over my waist and him pulling his shorts down. 

"around noon, why?" 

"I'mma make you take a nap until then." 

There's no point to explain what happened after that. 

**

"Ny, look at mommy." Chris told Nylah as i braided my hair to the back, i didn't feel like putting heat to it. "Hey babes." i cooed at her, she held onto my leg before falling on her butt.

She looked at Chris and poked her lip out as if she was going to cry and Chris face soften up, she let out a small whine before reaching for him. 

I shook my head, babies only cry if they fall and it didn't hurt if you give them attention.

Chris picked her up in his arms and she laid her head on his chest as he held her back for support. She looked sleepy and it was near her nap time. Noella already went to sleep, nearly twenty five minutes ago. 

"I thought you were leaving at noon?" Chris questioned, with evidence in his voice he knew why i was being late. It was nearly two o'clock so i had to postpone Alex and Terri. Because i actually did go to sleep after me and Chris had sex this morning. But he wasn't nice enough to wake up knowing i had somewhere to go. 

Ignoring him and his question, i button my jeans and pulled a t-shirt over my head. "Now you being stubborn, i'll do it again, don't try me." 

"I'm not being stubborn it's called not answering a question that you know the answer to." i grabbed my phone and wallet. I decided to put some white Michael Kors sandals, Turning in Chris and Nylah directions, i kissed her cheek and took  Chris black and white black pyramid snap back and placed it on my head before giving him a peck on the lips. 

"I'll be back." I said,  walking past him and down the steps. When I got the front the door I heard Chris yell. 

"I love you!" 

"And I love Nylah and Noella." 

**

"I missed you," i said to Terri, she hugged me tightly before hugging Alex next and we took a seat at our table. We decided to just come to my restaurant for a small lunch to talk, since after this we are going to her house to go through her daughter Kory's old clothes because her cousin is expecting a baby girl and she has nothing being that she's sixteen. 

"I missed the both of you." Terri gushed, Alex smiled faintly and nodded. Hayden, our waitress came to our table to take orders for drinks. We had small talk before Hayden came back with our drinks and he knew what we always get for lunch so it wasn't a hassle. 

"So, where your friend, Loren at?" Terri asked, she was looking down at her drink, she never liked Loren, it always been like that. She never showed it that she never liked her, she just kept up with her because we were friends with her. I raised an eyebrow at the thought of me being friends with her anymore. 

I hate lairs. Why lie about something? Like a little white lie is alright but full blow making shit up or just acting like you didn't do something irks my nerves. 

Me and Alex shared a look before sipping on our drinks. Terri caught on and coughed into the inner of her arm. "Spill it." In us three, Terri was the preppy, always smiling but serious one, she could always tell when something was wrong. I was the peaceful one only if somebody press my buttons i'll go off in a peaceful matter, and Alex was the quiet but mean one and sometimes she think violence is always the answer. 

"Jake cheated on me with Loren." Alex mumbled, she was still shaken up from it, she hasn't cried since i was over a week ago, but you could tell it still affected her badly. She loves Jake so she couldn't believe him for doing that out of their almost five year of marriage. 

Terri pressed her lips together, you could tell she had something on her mind but she restrained from saying what was on her mind. "I'm sorry to hear that--" 

"Terri it's fine, i don't need the sympathy." Alex waved off, she wasn't being mean we both know she hated when people felt bad for her. 

Terri nodded and look at me, "What about you Ms.Peace?" 

"I just hate liars." was i said. 

And that was the end of that conversation. When Hayden brought out food which was some nachos, we switch the subject and enjoyed ourselves. 

**

"Please tell me why i am with you all?" Trevor asked, some reason Terri told me to go pick him up from the house he and Loren shared. Alex stared at Trevor wanting to open her mouth about Loren cheating but she closed her mouth. I wouldn't even know how to tell somebody their wife is cheating on them.

Especially an emotional male. 

He'll probably take it worst than Drake. 

Terri looked at her phone and smiled at something, before speaking. "There's something, i need you to see. It's a surprise for Loren." 

Trevor furrowed his eyebrows and sat back as i drove. What in hell is Terri talking about?  Turning down the residential street that Terri lived on, i passed a few house before pulling up to the curb.  We all got out and followed Terri who was gripping Trevor's forearm quiet tightly. I locked the doors and walked up the walk path to the front door, i notice Loren's car. 

I pulled Alex back and pointed to the car, her eyes widen before she shook her head. "That nasty--" 

"C'mon Alex."  We walked into the house to see that \we missed all the entertainment. Loren was nude which wasn't a pretty view, and Rashawn had a pillow over his lap. 

"You Nasty ass--" Alex started, Trevor's jaw clenched and unclenched. Terri on the other hand was looking at her nails. 

"What the hell Loren?" Trevor said, Loren looked completely unfazed, she crossed her arms across her chest covering her breast which made me want to praise the lord, because.. 

Ew. 

Just Ew. 

"Well, since she isn't fazed about cheating on you for the trillionth time, as being the number one thot in the state of Los Anlgeles, your thofie, has an affair with her boss, i learned today she cheated with Alex husband, Rashawn who is currently getting the title of being ex-husband from me, and a bunch of your male cousins, maybe some other males, or females.. i don't know that much." Terri said,

Loren scoffed and Rashawn who could've ran off to a room or put on some pants.. Still had a pillow over himself. 

"You know nothing Terri, i've never cheat on Trevor in my life." Loren lied. 

Looking at her oddly, i burst into fits of laughter. Did she really say that? Or am i hearing things because, she sounds utterly stupid. I had to hold onto Alex for support because i found that hilarious. 

I find the weridish moments funny.

"Why are you laughing? You dumb--" 

I stood up quickly and the laughter absurdly stopped. "don't call me a bitch because i haven't done anything to you, you sound absolutely dumb to say you never cheated on Trevor, when your standing in the middle of another mans living room naked, as he's naked, i'm pretty sure there was some logical sexual activity going on." 

Her eyes widen from my outburst, "Vivian your the last person to call somebody else a hoe , especially me, because all a man could say he loved you and you'll open your legs. Oh what about your affair with Amber husban- Opps, your friends didn't know that did they? Maybe i should tell Chris so he can get away from your hoe ass." 

It was true i didn't tell Terri or Alex about my affair which happened years ago. it wasn't their business and it wasn't Loren's either, she probably thought her comment hurt me but it didn't. 

"Yeah your right, i had an affair back when i was nineteen, Amber knows, she forgave me, so it doesn't matter what you say. Yet, your a grown ass women being a hoe. Having affairs with people's husbands you faked friendships with for almost ten years of your life? When your shit start to burn don't say nothing." 

"I thought i was your friend Vivian?" Loren gasped, 

"Was, past tense, as in not anymore. I don't like liars, telling your brother those lies? for what? I also don't like sneaky bitches." 

It was silent, it also silent when i go off, for some reason something told me to look at Trevor, poor man... But you know something happened to quickly. One minute Trevor was clenching his hands in a fist, face nearly red as hell. 

And you know what happened in the next millisecond? 

Guess. 

Yall all wrong because he had basically dragged Loren by her throat and had her against the wall. A portiat that was on the wall was now on the floor, in pieces. Loren looked terrified, Terri was looking at her nails again. Alex was just looking wide eyed. 

I, on the other hand noticed that Rashawn finally disappeared. 

"You been out here cheating on me? For how long?" Trevor asked, he was gripping her neck kinda hard. 

That was going to leave a mark. 

Your probably wondering why we ain't trying to stop him, but i wanna know what she about to say. 

"6 years." she choked out, i widen my eyes.. Damn she don't got an STD yet? 

I felt bad for Trevor when i seen that tear run down his face. But all that resulted him was to tighten his grip on her neck. 

"You so worried about dick, that you can't fucking spend time with your son? Your a sorry excuse for a mother." Trevor released her and let her fall to the floor. 

"And your a sorry excuse for a husband." she said, voice horse, He bent down to her level and held her chin, "I'm a sorry excuse for a husband? I never cheated on yo ass, i've been tempted so many times but i stayed faithful to you, i loved you, my damn son always wondering when he's going to see you but you care for dick more than him." 

He shook his head and looked at her in disgust, "Hopefully you can find you a place to stay, because the house i brought, isn't where you laying you got damn head at any more. Don't think about touching that car that's parked outside this house, because it aint yours. And don't think your seeing JJ, because when we go to court, i'm getting full custody." He spat. 

I wanted to applaud him, but you know had to stop myself. 

Loren eyes watered, "You can't fucking do that! He's my son--" Trevor looked at her in a strange way and raised his hand before he could actually hit her i had to grabbed his arm. 

I'm not a fan of Domestic Violence. Yeah, i just watched her get choked until she almost turned purple but physically hitting, nah i don't like all that. 

"Calm down." it just slipped out. Trevor wiggled his arm out my grasp and stormed out, picking up the keys to Loren's car and leaving out the house. He slammed the door which made Terri raise her head. 

"Since he found out, Loren getcho dirty ass out of my house and please, feel free to take Rashawn nasty ass with you." 

With tears streaming down her face Loren grabbed her clothes and walked out the house as Terri walked up to the staircase, "Rashawn get out of my damn house." Terri yelled, he came down the stairs and looked at Terri sadly. 

"Stop looking at me like i took your favorite toy, get out my face and out my house. And you better buy me a new living room set too." 

Rashawn smack his lips and walked out of the house, within another minute or three, Terri smiled and clapped. 

"Lets look through clothes." 

Me and Alex looked at each other and shook our head, Terri was something else. 

_______________

(Long authors note Please read)

I hated this chapter. It's irking my nerves. But i stopped it there because i was getting frustrated.

Loren got caught Yay or Nay. (If you nay, i'm virtually slapping you) 

Spoiler : Somebody wish is coming true for Loren. >:)

Please Vote and Comment! Like i'm not asking you be like Nai and comment down the whole story (I appreciate you Nai!) But still, say something.

In other news....... Chris tweeted saying he was releasing a new song later on :) I'm hoping for that colab with Ariana Grande DBGTL>

Yall know i'm obsessed with The Weeknd so i gotta show him some love, lol the song Often he released on my birthday like two months ago**twerks** because im special xD. But he released the video yesterday and it was a Thursday. Yas. (Only xo fans know what we do on Thursdays) But back to the video there were two BROWN skinned girls, in the video so you know us black xo girls felt some type of way. Lol. 

Yall hear Ariana Grande song she got with my husband? Love Me Harder ft The Weeknd? I love it. :) 

#Igotaquestion, When do yall go back to school.. If yall in school. Lol. I go back on the second of September, #freshmen 

But anyways, Vote and Comment. 

-Kennedy 

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

169K 6.1K 24
When 22 year old college student, Sierra Taylor meets Chris Brown she wants nothing to do with the womanizing R&B singer. But fate has other plans fo...
91.1K 1.9K 24
Kayla has been messing around with famous singer Chris brown for a little over 3 months now.He is a married man but messes around with Kayla.He disre...
23.8K 820 21
Christopher Thomas Cerulli grew up in a small town called Scranton, Pennsylvania. He lived and grew up with his family, well most of his family... no...
75.8K 2.2K 66
Isabella Rose is a 25 year-old girl who is adventurous, outgoing, smart, and naturally beautiful. But she's also a girl who's is in love with her mo...