Hollow Wings

Par TheDoctorRobbz

When you find yourself wandering onto pathways of unpleasant strain, where the agony is unbelievable and too... Plus

Chapter 1: Pairing Thoughts
Chapter 2: Blarring Actions
Chapter 3: Contagious Emotions
Chapter 4: Beginnings
Chapter 5: Wishful Thinking
Chapter 6: Blasphemous Corrections
Chapter 7: Just a, Uh.....
Chapter 8: Intervals
Chapter 9: Blood and Sweat
-Billeps
Chapter 11: Two Birds One stone
Chapter 12: Sempiteral Endings
Chapter 13: Unquiet Silence
Chapter 14: Patiently Faking
Chapter 15: Ice Breaker
Chapter 16: Losing Composure
Chapter 17: Escaping Dangers
Chapter 18: Breath of Chaos
Chapter 19: Back Tracking
Chapter 20: Death Strike
Chapter 21: Can It Be So?
Chapter 22: Get A Move On
Chapter 23: Hook, Line, Got Her?
-Billeps
Chapter 24: Lost For Words
Chapter 25: Night Shift
Chapter 26: Found My Love
Chapter 27: The Heat
Chapter 28: Feeling Good
-Billeps
Chapter 29: Ants and Fire
Chapter 30: Curtain Closer?
Chapter 31: Dear Agony
Chapter 32: Fresh Out
Chapter 33: Misunderstanding
Chapter 34: Casualties
Chapter 35: Access Denied

Chapter 10: Closer Than Most

44 0 0
Par TheDoctorRobbz

*Buzz Buzz*

Chills, take their paths directly down my spine, giving me the feel of desperation. I see that little girl, crying in a darkened, dank corner, with the steady motion of a rocking pattern, watching closely as my father shucks his wide hand across my mother's previously broken jaw, blaring his evil words.

"HAVE SOME OF THIS, MARY!!!!! YE MIGHT LIKE THIS AS WELL!!"

He never, really was a violent man. Except for when he took his *Shoot ups*

They didn't make him any better, everytime he took that stuff, words, actions..... All sorts of stuff, became that of villains ways. He swore up and down, that there were men in white trucks following him everywhere, showing him the different ways they will kill him, and his family...... I didn't believe it, until now....... Now i believe it!

*Buzz Buzz*

The next time that alarm goes off, I'm gonna unload a whole doolie on it.....

I rise from that crappy hotel bed (better than the station's decorated torturer slabs)

I go to take a quick shower, I'm not too dirty.....

I begin washing my hair, so as everyone does, I close my eyes, for just a few seconds, then I open them, to see a silhouette of a muscular man, outside of my shower curtain. Not many girls shower with their weapons, but this slick foot bloke doesn't know I do, I whip the curtain back, while pulling my 42 hammer, my voice blares

"Surprise, Motha........."

No one? Am I just like my father? Suffering from crazy allusions?

Nobody was there, yet there was..... How does that work?

I reach for my robe, and wrap my hair with a towel, and slowly walk from the bathroom. Nobody! Weird as it seems, I blow it to the back thought, and continue my morning.

About two hours and a half has past, and I'm now making a cup of delicious coffee.

*Buzz Buzz!

CLK SHCT, PPPSSSHH PPPSSHHH PPPSSSHHH!!!!!!*

"Freaking clock"

So now! I'm all ready, I head over to Phillip's room, he isn't there..... There is a note on the door, instructing me to make my way to the cafeteria, there is where I meet Phillip.

There looking like a total lunatic, in an all black, cowboy getup, I don't even bother with asking why, I just take my place at the opposing seat, many stare at us, in defiance.... Why? I don't know.

"Heard the news last night? The hospital you were in got blown up. No one survived. They show the bomber, he was a weird looking guy, he had a weird get up!"

The strange man, I think to myself, it was the strange who bombed the hospital, I knew something about him couldn't be trusted..... No wonder he was leaning over so much! He was carrying a bomb. Its good me and Phillip got out alive.

What if the strange man was Billepps? But he wouldn't get rid of himself that easy, not when he has such a good racket! He is still out there, I know he is.

"No, I didn't hear about that...... Such a tragedy"

Faithfully I could say I didn't, but do I know who it was?

Quite possibly, I do. But I won't say, that I know exactly who.

I look past Phillip, and I see a little girl, well...... Not too little, just around the age of 16, sitting at a booth with her sister, playing around, yet getting bullied... It reminds me of when I was in school, I always got bullied, picked at, the boy I loved left me, for my sister. I really thought he loved me, but I guess I was wrong. My sister had no Idea I loved him. And what is more, when I brought to her attention that he left me for her, she grow hot with anger, she felt that her little sister should be treated better. She swore that she would make him pay, but I told her to nevermind the idiots of days world, and focus on the people that matter. She finally listened, after almost being put behind bars, for the revenge of my sake. She grew up, and left home at 21, haven't seen her since, I'm 30 now. She told me she was at our father's funereal, but I never saw her.

And as for the guy, his name is Kris, I've seen him plenty since then, he always tries to apologize for the way he treated me back then. But I told him, that it was in the past and there is where it needs to stay, but he feels compelled anyways, to send me flowers on my birthday, I tell him everytime that I don't celebrate, Haha.

"Lizz, you okay?"

I was thinking of anything to keep my mind off of my father. I didn't work.

"Yeah! I'm fine, but uh...... How's about we get some breakfast, haven't had anything, but a stick of gum"

"Okay, but.... Um... My wallet is on the nightstand, back at the room. And I...."

"Are you serious? Oh come on! You owe me for this!"

So after Phillip was finish being cheap, we actually got down to business.

Bar after bar after bar and club after club........ Nothing. As I sat at the end of my bed that night, crying my eyes out, my phone gave forth its tone, as I reach across the bed for it, there was a knock at the door....... So before I checked the phone, I went to see my visitor, it was just a random mailman, he kind of looked like Phillip, but with a grey mustache and salt and pepper hair, he delivered a package, one I didn't order, yet my name was written all on its outside.

As weird as it sounds, I checked my phone before I opened the box. It simply read *Open the package* My night is now interesting and disturbing, all in one. A package delivered to a place that doesn't have an actual homing address?

I do as the text instructs. . . . . . I open the package. A big box full of photos and addresses, photos of Billepps! And home addresses, that I assumed were ones of the places he has lived or just hid out at. My telephone rings, its Phillip..

"Hello? Lizz...." he sounds anxious.

"Yes? What is it Phillip?" I reply as calm as possible. But still nervous as ever.

"Did you get a package? A rather big one?"

"Yes, how'd you know?"

In reply he simply says

"Cause I've got one too"

This night just got more interesting.... Except! Who sent me the message? If it wasn't Phillip, who was it? Was it Billepps? But how? This is all too strange to me. I need answers.

Moment of truth:

I rushed over to Phillip's room as fast as possible, possible enough for the size box I was carrying. I pound my, unusually large fist into the sign indicating the room number on his door, in a heartbeat, he swung the door wide open, looking freaky as ever. I waltz into the room, photos everywhere, paired up with the times and dates according to each other. I ask him sarcastically if he was working hard enough, as usually, that crooked smile, and a chuckle. I begin to empty my box, and place my photos as Phillip's are, time and date.

It's now a quarter past 3, neither of us have had the bit of sleep. Phillip starts rubbing his eyes, as a little baby, that lacks his needed rest. I reach over and pat him on his shoulder.

"Let's get some shut eye! We can finish up in the morning" I tell Phillip, as gracious as I can

He sits the photos and his tally sheet down on the center coffee table, takes a very deep breath.... I kind of feel sorry for him, out here doing this all because of my stupid ideas! I don't even feel I will find the killer to be honest, so I might as well give up, there is no such a thing as a life for a life anymore, forgive and forget, although I will never forget the death of my father, and I will never forgive his murder, what would make me better than him, if I took his like, just as he did to my father. I tell Phillip that the search is over, and frustration, anger, rage crowded his face..... I never seen him this way before.

"NO, LIZZ!! This evil man killed your only father, don't you see the danger in letting him keep his life!!? We can't just let him GO!! He must die!"

I just couldn't believe my ears, I asked him did he even hear himself, killing a man for something that had absolutely nothing to do with him, this wasn't the Phillip I knew, just 10 minutes ago.

"Are you hearing yourself, Phillip? Why do you even care who the killer is?"

He looked shocked and puzzled.

"I'm........ I'm sorry, Elizabeth...... I just don't understand why, why you wouldn't won't to put the man that killed your father, to his rightful place! Don't you even want to know why he killed Johnathan? Don't you?"

I couldn't lie, I would like to know..... But I'm sure, it will hurt me too much.

"Yes, but it...."

"Then at least find out the answer, put him in jail, don't kill him, just get your answer, do that for yourself, just that one thing" He beckons his soul to me

I take a minute to come to my answer, my proper answer..... And just then, it all fell in on me, as if I never been noticing it before. I take a deep breath.

"Okay, but only to find the answer, not to kill anyone"

Phillip stares intensely at me, he places his right hand on my cheek.... And well, tries to kiss me. He succeeds. I can't believe I allowed that. I jump to my feet and promptly tell him that I must get back to my room. I snatched my coat from the back of the chair and set my direction for the door, he stomps his foot across the floor and as I leave through the door, be runs over and yells his apologies from the hallways behind me. I proceed to walk, without looking back, as I walk, I begin to think..... Then a smile overcame my face, the feel of love swarmed through my veins, I became happy and upbeat, all in one. Then the smile instantly left, and hate conversed with my thoughts. 'How could he kiss me? He knows better! He should be just that much ashamed of himself'

But who is really to blame? The one, who initiated action or the one that allowed the action? Both situation are equally accountable for blame. But something inside me doesn't won't to blame him, so I just take it. I take blame.

I finally made it to my room and made my way to bed. As I lie there, I know that seeing Phillip tomorrow, will be one of the hardest days ever. But I'll except that.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

496K 13.2K 39
What happens when you realise the man who owns your heart no longer treasures it? The man you fell in love with no longer exists? Do you stay? Or do...
901 43 12
You die, whoops, wait where are you now? damn this place is colorful as hell. This isn't hell, right? Well, come find out what happens to you in this...
1.7K 110 22
Love is such a funny thing. I was hopeless and i felt like he saved me. That was until I learned the real him and thats when i begin to run for my li...
117 12 10
Sometimes you should know the person you love might just be the wrong person.........