My girlfriend's a vampire!?

Od LordSkyrin

Cover wasn't made by me it was made by the wonderful @Fangirl4654 (seriously try her out! Her covers are the... Více

Ch.1 The beginning...
ch.2 What's she doing here!?
ch.3 The attack!
ch.4 Lizzie the Vampire
ch.5 New Classes?! (Updated).
ch.6 The confrontation
ch. 7 The job
ch.8 The date
ch.9 Her ex and Her "gift"
Ch.10 The relic of creation
Christmas with a vampire Pt.1 (a VERY late, christmas filler/ real events)
Christmas with a vampire part.2
Ch.12 The reunion
Ch.13 The allies
Chapter.14 Her past Pt. 1
Happy Hauloween!
900 reads!?!

Ch.11 The demon of chaos

34 1 2
Od LordSkyrin

*Present day, Lizzie's P.O.V, Date: 10/ 31/ 2087*

I screamed in agony and started to grit my teeth as a way of trying to minimize the pain. I angrily glared at Cherri.

"You fucking bitch! When I get out of this I'll tear you to fucking pieces"!

Cherri staggered up to me and smacked me in the face, gritting her teeth to help her minimize the pain.

"What are you doing to me"!? I shouted trying really hard to hide the fear I felt within.

"Like I would ever tell you. C'mon Don. We'll come back once she starts to behave".

"I'm going to get you back for this you bitch"!

"That's what you say now. But within a couple of minutes, you won't feel the same".

"TRY ME YOU BASTARD"!

I screamed out just as Cherri and Don walked upstairs. I was still in a lot of pain. It was almost unbearable. I felt myself slowly starting to black out.

I woke up in a really dark place. I looked at the ground and saw it was on fire. Behind me was a black building in ruins. And in front of my water the color of blood. There was a woman in a black hooded cloak. She gave an evil chuckle.

???: Heheheheheha It appears I have a new pet. Welcome doll to the Destruction dimension.

What is this place?

???: This place is where I'll summon you so we can communicate.

You'll summon me? I'm a vampire not some kind of demon.

???: But I am.

No... I'm getting out of here! I'm not serving a demon.

???: There is no escape. You will be my loyal servant. You don't have a choice.

I could sense some powerful magic coming from her. All of a sudden some dark smoke swarmed around me. I opened my mouth to scream but the smoke entered me. I started to see my memories of the past year. I saw Ciara and me at the restaurant. I saw Cherri and Don trying to kill her on several occasions. I saw Cherri's clan and my father's clan go into a deadly battle. I saw Don strike Ciara into her heart. Then I saw a goddess use her power against her demon sister. Both died on impact. After the battle, Cherri, Don, and Meomi disappeared. Leaving me, Donavin and Jaxton to mourn Ciara's death. I remember I was upset. I was afraid I was never going to see her again. When an angel flew down and granted her new life. She didn't remember what had happened though. Our celebration was short lived though as Don came to take Ciara but I pushed her out of the way causing myself to be snatched and disappear. I watched as my precious memories were changed... And watched my life from the past year begin to distort into false memories within my mind. And felt myself become something Ciara would hate most...

Ciara pushed me towards Don as a way of saving herself. She broke me and Don up just so she could use and manipulate me. She stole my friends from me. I couldn't take it anymore. Soon I longed for her blood on my hands. I let out an angry bloodcurdling shriek.

The black smoke disappeared and I looked at the demon in front of me.

Lend me your powers. Give me the power to end Ciara's life. I want that she-devil dead!

???: As you wish my loyal pet.

She gave me full control of the relic of destruction. Then took me back to the dimension I am normally in. I saw myself chained up. I yelled for Cherri and Don to get back down.

*A few minutes later*

*Cherri's P.O.V*

I walked downstairs and saw Lizzie glaring towards me angrily.

"Let. Me. Down. NOW"!

Her eyes were red like flames. I could tell she changed. Her emotions were different than before. I walked over and released her from her chains. She ran over and kissed Don on the lips. Don was surprised.

"Don! I'm sorry! I wish I realized sooner that Ciara was manipulating me. Please take me back"!

"Of course baby. But what'll you do about her"?

"That's easy. I'm going to kill her".

"Perfect idea. Mind if I join in"?

"Oh, I'd love for you to join me in my mission".

"That's great but you'll have to wait a bit".

"And why is that"?

"The answer is simple. You have to train to become stronger and reach the full powers of your relic".

"I'm strong enough to face that weakling without the full powers of my relic".

"Not if she has a relic herself".

"What! Who would want that weakling to hold a relic"!?

"The goddess of creation herself... Lilith Formelia".

"That damn goddess! How dare she"!

*Ciara's P.O.V*

I woke up too screaming again.

"Lizzie... I hope you're okay".

Lilith: "I think she is dealing with some kind of trouble. The faster we help you master the relic of creation the faster we can help her".

"I know it just... Seems like a lot of responsibility is getting placed on my shoulders. Will I even be able to do it? I think you might be better off finding someone else Lilith".

Lilith: "The relic chose you Ciara. You are the relics next keeper. You must train to reach it's potential. I know you can do it. You just have to believe and have faith in yourself. You withhold the skills and ability to do it. You yourself just have to awaken it".

"Thank you for the pep talk Lilith. I'll try my best".

Lilith: "Get some more rest. When you awaken the dimension should be complete".

"Ok then. Goodnight Lilith".

Lilith: "Goodnight Ciara".

I closed my eyes and allowed myself to take a nap. It'll be a while before my appointment with Donavin and Jaxton.

*Lilith's P.O.V*

I continued to finish up the dimension I was creating. It's taking a lot longer than I'd hoped and it's taking a lot of energy out of me. I sensed some powerful magic activating earlier. The magic seemed... Familiar to me but I can't explain why... Perhaps it was someone I've known in a previous life...

*???'s P.O.V*

Oh it's that and more... My dear little sister.... Lilith.

*???'s P.O.V (A goddess)*

Many years ago a goddess fell in love with a demon from the underworld. Since they're love was forbidden on both sides both of them sealed away they're powers so they wouldn't be discovered and started to live amongst the humans. They eventually married and the goddess was soon to give birth to two daughters. The goddess and demon we're ecstatic, they could hardly wait for they're two girls to arrive on Earth. The gods from above had different plans for the two children and they're parents. For when the two children were born one was born with light in her heart the other darkness. The daughter born with darkness was named Rosemary and her younger sister was named Lilith. The mother became fearful of what would happen to her children so the father came up with an idea. The father would take Rosemary and raise her by himself while the mother would hold onto Lilith. The father vowed not to mention anything to his daughter about her mother and little sister. It stayed that way for a while until a war struck out between the gods and devil's. The husband and wife refused to kill one another. The daughter became infuriated once she found out the truth and killed both her mother and father. Lilith horrified by her older sisters actions stole her mother's relic and used it to seal away her sisters powers. Then went off into hiding. The two were fated to battle again when they were older although this time with two different vampire clans. The forces of both sides were strong but ultimately good prevailed but not without a price. The two sisters died in battle both becoming spirits guarding they're two parents relics waiting for another person to be suited to use the power of the two relics...

Now fate has chosen a couple to wield the power of the two relics. One holds the relic to create life and the other to destroy it. I fear the two will never be able to love again... For that was the curse made on me when I betrayed the rules of the other gods...

*Lizzie's P.O.V*

"Lilith... Wait isn't she that goddess chick"?

???: "Yes... She is also my younger sister... She's a pain in the neck".

"Younger sister and a pain in the neck. Heh. I would've guessed so. She is a goddess after all..."

*Ciara's P.O.V*

"I woke up and it was really dark out".

"Shit! I missed my meeting with Donavin and Jaxton"!

I grabbed my phone and was about to leave when it vibrated indicating I was getting a message.

T.M

#125-7870
Sorry we're running a bit late.

#125-6770
Our last appointment took a lot longer than expected.

#125-7870
The lady just wouldn't shut up.

#125-6076 (Ciara's number)
Donavin? Jaxton? Is that you? And how did you get my number?

#125-7870
I'm Jaxton. The other number is Donavin.

#125-6770
Yes... We added our numbers when you were asleep. I figured times like this would be reason to get your number.

#125-6076
Alright but next time please ask for it rather than taking it yourselves.

#125-6770
Understood. We're on our way over there now. We'll see you soon Ciara.

#125-6076
Okay then I'll see you soon.

I placed my phone down on my desk and I took a quick shower. When I finished I brushed my teeth and hair and then I waited for Donavin and Jaxton to arrive. When I heard a knock on the door I went downstairs and was about to open it when the room started spinning and black smoke filled the room.

I collapsed onto the floor and closed my eyes to try and stop the spinning room. That's when I heard it.

"How dare you. You broke up me and the man I truly loved, and now I'm going to break you".

"Say your last prayers you little bitch".

I knew who the first voice was.

"Lizzie no... Stop you don't like him. He hurt you. Please come back..."

"That's very sweet. Saying a prayer for me and all. But I'm already gone. I can't be saved. I gave my soul to a devil".

"Enough chit chat it's time to say goodbye".

I could see the black smoke turning into a red and black flame. I could only watch as lizzie shot the flame into my chest. After that the only thing I felt was regret...

I gasped and coughed trying to get rid of the smoke only to find there was none. I looked around trying to find out what is going on when someone started banging at my door. I stood up slowly and reached for the door. My hand started shaking like crazy.

Donavin: "Ciara are you alright"?

I gave a sigh of relief towards the familiar voice. Thank goodness that it's only Donavin and Jaxton. I slowly opened the door and let the two inside. I closed the door after they were in making sure to lock all the locks.

Donavin: "Ciara are you okay"?

Jaxton: "You look paler than a ghost".

"I-I saw something".

Donavin raised his eyebrow slightly.

Donavin: "Go on"?

"I saw lizzie and I think Don was with her".

Jaxton: "But didn't she break up with him"?

"Yes. But when I saw her she blamed me for the two of them breaking up".

Donavin: "That's not true at all. He abused her. That's why they broke up".

"Yes I know. But... She seemed so upset at me. She even- ...she- ...she- she attacked me".

Jaxton: "How. With her fists"?

"No. She used... I think she-"

Lilith: "We think she attacked Ciara using the relic of destruction".

Donavin: "The relic of destruction"?!

Jaxton: "No way... "

Lilith: "I'm afraid that is the truth of the matter. We must try our best to help Ciara get stronger to surpass the relic of destruction".

"So the relic of creation isn't that strong"?

Lilith: "No. The relic of creation is strong. However I believe that the relic of destruction us equally as strong".

Jaxton: "AND HOW DO YOU KNOW"!

Lilith: "I know because I have a feeling that that is the case".

Jaxton: "Oh a feeling huh. So we're supposed to go off that. Well then here's what I'm feeling. Your plan is STUPID and it isn't going to work. How's that for a feeling".

Lilith: "Jaxton you must trust me on this".

Jaxton: "Trust you huh? Trust you to what GET US ALL KILLED"!

"Jaxton please just listen".

Jaxton: "Oh no. Your not going to tell me what to do you weak hussy".

Donavin: "Jaxton"!

Jaxton: "Oh shut up Donavin. I'm just saying the truth".

Lilith: "Jaxton please... I know you don't mean that".

Jaxton: "Like you would know anything. Your the cause of all this"!

"That's ENOUGH! Listen all of you. Look Jaxton I don't know what's gotten into you but you need to chill the fuck out! Donavin you shouldn't speak unless you try to completely fix the problem. And Lilith. I am pretty sure that Jaxton is right about one thing. You don't know much about that relic do you"?

Lilith: "I Know... I know... I know! I have to have known... I remember... I remember... DAMN IT WHY CAN I NOT REMEMBER! I know I've known about it. I know I did. I just can't remember anymore..."

Lilith started to cry. I looked at her and tried to help her.

"Lilith it's okay if you don't remember. I'm not mad".

???: "That's what they want you to believe Lilith. The truth is they're furious".

"THAT'S NOT TRUE! ... Th-that's not true at all. You've gotta believe me Lilith".

???: "She's trying to trick you".

"No I'm not! Damn it. WHO THE HELL ARE YOU"!

???: "I'm Lilith's older sister. My name is Rosemary".

Lilith: "Rosemary... I have an older sister? But I don't remember you".

Rosemary: "I know you don't. The goddesses took away your memories once you died".

Lilith: "Th-They did"?

Rosemary: "Yes and they did the same to your friend..."

Lilith: "Ciara"?

Rosemary: "Yes they took Ciara's memories away after she died".

"D-died... N-no... Th-that's a lie"!

Rosemary: "If it is then I assume you'll be able to tell me what happened during and after the war".

"During and after the war... I-I'm sorry I can't I-"

Rosemary: "Don't remember. Tsk. Tsk. Lilith, my dear little sister. I'm not your enemy. I'm your friend".

Jaxton: "You stay the hell away from them"!!

*Jaxton's P.O.V*

"YOU STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM THEM"!

I summoned my demon spirit slayer sword that I hid away in another dimension. I pointed it right at Rosemary. This is why I was on edge. I knew an enemy was about to show they're face but I didn't expect the demon kings daughter. My ability is dimension weaponry. In other words I'm allowed to store weapons in another dimension and summon the one I need depending on what I'm up against.

Rosemary: "What are you doing. I told you I'm a friend. You know an ally".

"DON'T THINK I'M GOING TO BELIEVE THAT FOR A SECOND"!

Rosemary: "Tsk. Your a stubborn one... Fine. I'll go. But just know. You chose the wrong person to make an enemy out of vampire".

I watched Rosemary leave Ciara's house and I turned towards Lilith and Ciara.

"Geez... Look Lilith I'm sorry for-"

Lilith: "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU! MY SISTER WASN'T GOING TO HURT US! SHE WAS AN ALLY"!

"LIKE HELL SHE WAS! YOU DON'T KNOW HER LIKE I DO! SHE'S A LYING LITTLE BITCH! ... Lilith... She wasn't telling the truth. If we believed her she would've acted like our friend for a couple of days. Then she will turn her back on us. Trust me... I know what people like her are like. They can't be trusted".

Lilith: "...I-I'm sorry Jaxton. I shouldn't have reacted that way... I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me".

"If anyone should be asking for anyone's forgiveness it's me. Lilith... Ciara... I'm sorry. Whenever I'm on edge I'm always in a pissy mood. And no offense Lilith but I think your sister was the cause for my mood".

Lilith: "None taken. I understand you were just protecting us. Thank you".

Donavin: "Woah look at Jaxton being all manly huh".

"Shut up Donavin".

"Ciara are you-"

"I-I died..."

"Oh geez. Now you know..."

"J-Jaxton ...y-you knew"?

"Yes. But it's not like that. Everyone knew because we witnessed it. You died and because of that you don't remember. That's why me and Donavin are here. To help you remember".

"O-Okay".

"Look it's been a long day... And after what happened I'm to tired to do anything. Donavin go and cancel our appointments. Tomorrow you can tell us everything Ciara. Lilith you finish up the dimension while the rest of us sleep. We have a big day tomorrow".

Donavin: "Okay going ahead and canceling all our appointments".

Lilith: "There isn't much left to do but I'll go ahead and finish up. Everything will be ready tomorrow".

"Sounds good. C'mon Ciara. Let's get you too bed".

"Okay... Thank you Jaxton..."

"No need to thank me. I'm just... Trying to help out a friend".

"Goodnight Jaxton... Donavin... Lilith".

"Goodnight".

Donavin: "Goodnight Ciara I'll see you in the morning".

Lilith: "Goodnight. Sweet dreams Ciara. Goodnight Donavin and Jaxton".

Donavin: "Goodnight Lilith. Goodnight Jaxton".

"Goodnight Lilith. Goodnight Donavin. I'll see you all in the morning".

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

871 149 12
While her best friend Cassidy snacks on brie and boys in France, Darcy Li-Quinn must face her last year of high school and the unpredictable wrath of...
163K 3.3K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
2.3M 126K 36
I'd Like to think I was a good person, before it all began. I didn't cheat on tests, or steal. But throughout my entire life, I was treated if I wer...
28.9K 916 45
BOOK ONE IN THE SEARCHING SERIES-Vito stroked her cheek slowly. "Have you never been kissed?" Pearl nodded and Vito smirked. "You don't know how bad...